Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 7:57:43 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:59:32 AM EDT
[#1]
This is why Liberals shouldn't have guns.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:01:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Finally, they see the importance of an armed populace!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:02:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Awww, you duped me....

Can you imagine validating these people by giving Kerry the White House? It will be four years of war on Republicans.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like they have a crack group of law enforcement officers over there:

"In an unexpected twist, a bank directly across the street from the headquarters was robbed just as KPD officers were busy investigating at the scene of the shooting."

No mention of them catching anyone.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:05:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Awww, you duped me....

Can you imagine validating these people by giving Kerry the White House? It will be four years of war on Republicans.

I am affraid it will be much more than that.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:15:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Could we link this to the DU threads we have seen in the past 30 days? Maybe get the ATF to investigate their threats of rebellion?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:23:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Awww, you duped me....

That would most likely be the beginning of the end.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Awww, you duped me....

correct.....As in 20-30 years of abuse from a Kerry picked SCOTUS.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:32:57 AM EDT
[#9]

What do you expect when the Leftist idiots marching in the streets incessantly portray Bush as Hitler and call him a terrorist and say he's the worst mass murderer alive today?

What do you expect when the Fifth Column radicals like Micheal Moore, Ed Asner, Al Franken, Jesse Jackson and Howard Dean wail away saying Bush specifically knew about 9-11 and let it happen and that he "stole" the 2000 election and that he wants to stop blacks and hispanics from voting and that he wants to poison the water and air, starve children and kill old people?

What do you expect when shitsucking assholes like Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Robert Byrd and Joe Biden continuously say Bush lied to start a war for Halliburton and bribed other countries to get them to go along with it?

What do you expect when hardcore leftists and Marxists around the world including Kofi Annan, Nelson Mandela, Jacques Chirac and Gerhard Schroder utterly HATE the fact that GWBush is a moderate conservative who puts America first and treats the interest of the European Union, the United Nations and the third-world savages as secondary to America's interests.

What do you expect when CBS, NBC, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, NPR, TodayShow, GoodMorningAmerica, USAToday, NYTimes, LATimes and WashPost conspire to do anything and everything including lie, cheat, forge, suppress, omit, twist, skew and slant their "news" reporting and become virtual mouthpieces for the Islamofascist terrorists all to get John Kerry elected because they blame Bush for all terrorism occuring worldwide?

How could anyone who believes what the protesters, celebrities, Democrat leaders, "world community" and mainstream media have been saying about GWBush over the past four years ever NOT want to resort to violence to stop such a horrific evil person from being President???

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:36:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:39:30 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

that was awesome
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:41:47 AM EDT
[#12]
This is the work of the DDD, the Duh Dlux Dlan
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:47:53 AM EDT
[#13]
WELL said MAC!   (don't forget to mention NPR, my pet propoganda peeve)
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:48:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
This is the work of the DDD, the Duh Dlux Dlan

You need to get D-Toxed.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:51:11 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
WELL said MAC!   (don't forget to mention NPR, my pet propoganda peeve)

I didn't think ANYONE actually listened to them.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:56:48 AM EDT
[#16]
Shots also fired at GOP headquarters in Huntington, WVa.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5901781/
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#17]
Ban Liberals that own guns!
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:15:22 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Damn Mac... you gave me wood!

+1

All very good points indeed.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Ban Liberals that own guns!

It's not the gun's fault, ban the liberals.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:20:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Maybe we need to re-name liberalism the "Religion of Peace"??

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:22:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Right now I'm sitting about 3 miles down the road from where that happened. And this is the first I've heard of it.

Jonathan
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:27:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Report was on Drudge today. It also included the tidbit that a bank was robbed while the cops checked out the shooting. Coincidence? Who knows?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:30:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Maybe we need to re-name liberalism the "Religion of Peace"??

GunLvr

Nah the Moosy limbs have that one wrapped up, how about "Party of Pieces"? Err Peace.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#24]
In other news, John Kerry was spotted in the area, piloting an SUV that he dosen't own, toting a semi-automatic assault shotgun capable of destroying submarines, puppies, and kittens.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top