Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/4/2004 7:49:54 PM EDT
anyone ever watch this?
just saw a commercial for it. have to say that if I saw those dudes running around my neighborhood armed I'd get ready to shoot them if they came towards me or my property. looked like a bunch of thugs
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:51:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Bozos
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Attention Whore.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:52:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't believe this guy actually got his own show
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:56:06 PM EDT
[#4]
i watched it its corny as hell lol
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 7:59:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Almost as big of a douche as Kerry.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:00:59 PM EDT
[#6]
He is a friggin' douche bag that says  he is a hard ass bounty hunter, but then he says he doesn't believe in "lethal force" so he uses Mace Guns. Yea, great idea: endanger yourself and your squad for some dirt bag felon that already jumped bail!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:01:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Are you serious?  Have you forgotton Anna Nicole, The Gotti's, Orange County Choppers, that other idiot Jesse James, the Osbornes,  Rosie, God I'm not even gonna bother listing the rest.

BTW they all look like a bunch of bums.  I saw the show and wondered how they got their trailer to float all the way to Hawaii.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:03:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:06:41 PM EDT
[#9]
The reason he doesn't carry a gun is because he is a convicted felon from Texas.   If I remember right, he did like 7 years for manslaughter.

And yeah, I agree.   He's a douchebag.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:13:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:14:29 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The reason he doesn't carry a gun is because he is a convicted felon from Texas.   If I remember right, he did like 7 years for manslaughter.

Good point, I didn't even consider that. I don't think he did 7 years, though..
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:14:40 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you serious?  Have you forgotton Anna Nicole, The Gotti's, Orange County Choppers, that other idiot Jesse James, the Osbornes,  Rosie, God I'm not even gonna bother listing the rest.

BTW they all look like a bunch of bums.  I saw the show and wondered how they got their trailer to float all the way to Hawaii.

White Trash: The New Elegance
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:18:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Somebody should tell him 1983 called and wants it's hair and clothes back.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#14]
How can you not laugh

Website and music!

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Asshole.  Hot coffee through the nose hurts.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:24:26 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I laughed and laughed when I read this!
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:28:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
He's in Hawaii where they've got even gheyer fashions then San Francisco and Miami put togehter

Hawaii? Lemme see him bring in someone like Wo Fat, then Dog Boy can have bragging rights.

Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:30:41 PM EDT
[#19]
SERIOUSLY, though, who was the SOB that let the friggin' dogs out?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:31:32 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good point, I didn't even consider that. I don't think he did 7 years, though..

I think he only served like 18 months
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 8:33:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:48:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Yeah it is pretty funny watching him with the big fire extuingisher size of pepper spray holding it out like a gun and screaming get down or i'll mace you.  

And don't even get me started on his wife....another Tammy Faye wannabe
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:52:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:17:32 PM EDT
[#24]
I think he is still wanted in Mexico for his hijinx there.  I would like to see a Mexican bounty hunter put the clamp on him.   hahaha....
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:55:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:59:42 AM EDT
[#26]
The phrase 'mullet headed ignoramus' comes to mind.  
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:06:58 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The sad thing is there are some young people out there who look up to these crass, boorish imbeciles.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:08:14 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:13:02 AM EDT
[#29]
Joe Dirt?

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 1:21:23 AM EDT
[#30]
You think you know the dog and his pack from watching his "reality" TV show?  You people have only scratched the surface of the only white trash family to ever live in Hawaii.  This fool and his family live only a block from me.  He dresses like that every day, not just when the cameras are around.  He also styles his hair in that hideous way every time he leaves the house.  I see him and his biker-bitch wife at the beach all the time.  Their kids are totally unkempt.  He tries to be friendly with his nieghbors, but because he lives in a somewhat upper class suburb, they avoid the dogpound as much as they can.  He is a pathetic waste who does not represent anything about Hawaii.  I would rather stay in jail than do buisness with "Da Kine Bail Bonds".  

BTW, how hard is it to catch criminals on an island that is barely 30 miles across.  Where the fuck are they going to go?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:55:29 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

No wonder he looks familiar. He looks like alot of the trash we have here.

Unfortunately, it seems that most "bounty hunters" are of this same breed.

I seem to remember a story in Fort Worth a couple years ago, two bounty hunters did a no-knock on the wrong house...guy and his wife were inside, the guy tried to defend himself and his wife, the bounty hunters killed them both.

At least one of them was an ex-con, IIRC. Don't know how it all shook out though.

I do remember seeing pics, one of the dudes had a mullet and a 'stache.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:07:12 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Joe Dirt?

www.dogthebountyhunter.com/cover905-3.jpg

That looks like my neighbor.  Except my neighbor is a woman.

I think...  It's kinda scary...

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:12:49 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
He is a friggin' douche bag that says  he is a hard ass bounty hunter, but then he says he doesn't believe in "lethal force" so he uses Mace Guns. Yea, great idea: endanger yourself and your squad for some dirt bag felon that already jumped bail!

He's a convicted felon...

He CANNOT legally posess a firearm... Something about being an ex-member of a biker gang & killing someone....

So he uses mace...

(I don't have cable, and wouldn't watch the show... But he's been on Leno...)
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:31:30 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's a convicted felon...

He CANNOT legally posess a firearm... Something about being an ex-member of a biker gang & killing someone....

So he uses mace...

(I don't have cable, and wouldn't watch the show... But he's been on Leno...)

.No CCW in Hawaii.  Not even for a bail bondsman
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:01:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:03:39 AM EDT
[#36]
say what you want about him, but he's got one helluva gnarly mullet.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:07:05 AM EDT
[#37]
ya but you got to admit anyone with the balls to go deep into mexico and grab a millionaire takes alot of balls.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:12:22 AM EDT
[#38]
The WWF version of COPS.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:15:54 AM EDT
[#39]
White trash, dumbass, hopelessly stuck in a time warp, etc. I watched about 2.3 minutes of a show where he took his wife out to a fight for her birthday.

The fashion police ought to run them over and shoot them for the way they dress.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:16:36 AM EDT
[#40]
I kinda like that show, I think its hilarious. Actually, because I used to live in Hawaii I like to see where they go and listen to all the pidgeon. The guy and his wife are corny as hell, they must stick out like a sore thumb with the locals.
Though at least he tries to get these people to try and turn their life around after they get caught. At least its something.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:17:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Another example of the "ghettoization" of America.  In this case we can call it, white-trashifaction.  He'll wish he had a gun if he ever showed up at my place.  They would be picking bits of mullet from the fucking trees for a week.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:18:58 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Another example of the "ghettoization" of America.  In this case we can call it, white-trashifaction.  He'll wish he had a gun if he ever showed up at my place.  They would be picking bits of mullet from the fucking trees for a week.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:20:32 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No wonder he looks familiar. He looks like alot of the trash we have here.

Unfortunately, it seems that most "bounty hunters" are of this same breed.

I seem to remember a story in Fort Worth a couple years ago, two bounty hunters did a no-knock on the wrong house...guy and his wife were inside, the guy tried to defend himself and his wife, the bounty hunters killed them both.

At least one of them was an ex-con, IIRC. Don't know how it all shook out though.

I do remember seeing pics, one of the dudes had a mullet and a 'stache.

Bounty hunters conducting a "no knock"?   Thank God I survived.  

I give up

Eyewitnesses said the dudes ID'd themselves as "police"...as in, "open up, police!" as well, IIRC.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 11:50:14 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
You know, if we take anything away from this thread I think it should be the gems below.  Sort of a Cliff's Notes version.  They really are breathtaking.

I saw the show and wondered how they got their trailer to float all the way to Hawaii.

He's Uber Dorky and King of the Mighty Ghay Mullet.

How hard is it to catch criminals on an island that is barely 30 miles across. Where the fuck are they going to go?

He'll wish he had a gun if he ever showed up at my place. They would be picking bits of mullet from the fucking trees for a week.

LOL, gotta agree...all good zingers.

I've only seen the commercials.

It looks like every reality show on A&E consists of idiots who play up to the cameras, while sounding like they are reading off cue cards.

Scott

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:02:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Duane "Dog" Chapman

He was raised in Denver, Colorado by his father, a Navy welder, who, by Chapman's account, was verbally and sexually abusive, and his mother, a missionary and minister for the First Assemblies of God. Chapman subsequently joined a motorcycle gang A Motorcycle gang (also known as a Biker gang) is a gang whose members are motorcycle riders (the Devil's Disciples)(unverifiable) that reportedly had a distaste for blacks, although Chapman, himself, claims not to be a racist. According to Chapman, another gang member, Donny Kirkandall, murdered pimp and drug dealer Jerry Lee Oliver, a crime for which Chapman and his entire gang was found guilty by a Texas judge.

In 1977, Chapman was sentenced to five years of hard labor, and he served two of those years, finally being paroled.

encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/Duane%20Chapman

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:25:00 PM EDT
[#47]
DOGS HARD TOUGH GUY PRISON BITCH ADVENTURE-FROM HIS WEB SITE

Oliver knew of the Disciples — but he generally avoided them because they hated blacks. Dog, however, was different. The biker would often park his Harley-Davidson on Oliver’s front lawn, then rev his motor until the earth worms would surface. Oliver would then scoop up the worms and use them for catfishing.

“How’d you get a name like Dog?” Oliver once asked the biker, who was relatively new to the Lone Star state.

“We have a guy in the gang who’s always mad at God,” explained Dog, the Disciples’ sergeant-at-arms. “He’s always flipping God off. So I started praying for him. Since we already have a ‘Preacher’ and a ‘John the Baptist’ in the gang, I became known as Dog — God backwards.”

Now that Dog, Oliver thought, he’s cool by me. But this other cat standing in front of me, he’s no friend of mine.

“You got any pot?” Kurkandall asks, his speech slurred.

“Yeah,” Oliver responds.

“Good,” Kurkandall says, whipping out a sawed-off shotgun from his coat and pointing the barrel straight at Oliver’s chest. “Give it all to me!”

“What the — ?” stammers Oliver as he grabs the gun’s barrel.

Boom!

The thunderous blast sends Oliver backward and into the wall. He slumps to the floor as Kurkandall drops the gun and stumbles out the front door.

“Oh, God,” Oliver cries, looking down at his white shirt turned red. “I’m bleeding.”

Less than eight hours later, he would be dead.

Dog knows what it feels like to be a wanted man. As a juvenile, he had his share of run-ins with the law from Colorado to Mexico, including 18 arrests for armed robbery.

Still, he wasn’t prepared for the news when it blared over the radio during an early September morning in 1976: Duane ‘Dog’ Chapman is being sought for the murder of Jerry Lee Oliver, who died last night.

“I was at home in bed at the time and I remember that my wife, LaFonda, rolled over, pulled the covers over her head and started screaming,” says Dog, who’s been married four times. “And I said, ‘Oh, my God. Jerry died!’”

Dog admits he was at Oliver’s home that fateful night, waiting outside in a car with several other Disciple members. But, he adds, the plan was simply for Kurkandall to buy pot and get out. Had he known his fellow biker was carrying a concealed weapon, Dog says, he would have aborted the drug plan right then and there.

“I actually went back to Jerry’s place,” Dog says. “The paramedics were bringing Jerry out and he was wide awake on a stretcher and I said, ‘Jerry, brother, are you all right?’ And he says, ‘Dog, it was one of your brothers.’

“There was a policeman nearby, an Officer Love, and he hears what Jerry says. So he asks Jerry, ‘Was it Dog?’ And Jerry says no.”

After hearing the news flash on the radio, Dog says he acted on instinct. “We’re running,” he remembers telling LaFonda. “Get the kids, get the camper. You pick me up down the street. Where we going? Who the hell cares? We’re out of here!”

Dog never made it far. In fact, he barely made it out of his back yard before he was caught by the local police and arrested.

Found guilty along with several of his biker brothers, Dog was sentenced in 1977 to five years of hard labor in a Texas prison. He would end up serving less than two years of the sentence, and was finally released on parole on Feb. 6, 1979.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:25:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Yes, he is a convicted felon.  He served time in TX (2 years) as an accessory to a murder and has been arrested 18 times for armed robbery and burglary.

He ought to be shot with shit and killed for stinkin' for wearing his hair and clothes the way he does.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:33:45 PM EDT
[#49]
This guy is the REASON that reality shows were invented. This is pure entertainment! I told my wife last year, when he got arrested in Mexico, that if they every make a reality show about this moron, I'm there. It's reality, he is really that cheezy.

You just can't beat rednecks for quality entertainment. Just go to Wal-Mart to prove this statement is true.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 12:35:02 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
ya but you got to admit anyone with the balls to go deep into mexico and grab a millionaire takes alot of balls.

Anyone got a link to the full story of this??

Didn't he go down to mexico looking for that Maxfactor heir POS and the Mexicans locked his ass up?

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top