Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 8/31/2004 5:31:59 AM EDT
That's the latest line of crap that I've heard coming from the office down the hall of a liberal nut job at work.  She's been fuming all morning about the Republicans, the convention, and their platform.  I guess they must be doing something right to have her so pissed off.  It just sucks that I have to hear it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:36:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Does she have a nice uterus?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:36:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Not to hijack your thread, but...

My sister-in-law works here in the Wichita office of one of our Senators and yesterday at 4:30 thirty protestors showed up to protest the war and the convention.  I am sure that once word of this protest in Wichita hits NY they will shut the convention down.

Dems and their protests are so stupid.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:37:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Tell her you'll whitewash it for her?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:37:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I am a Republican and I have taken about 300 uteri!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:37:49 AM EDT
[#5]
they also want your right to healthcare.
they want your social security to finance the war.
they want to give machineguns to home grown terrorists.
they want minorities to fight and die for them in their oil war.

what else...

they want to take away your right to free speech by silencing the swift boat veterans
no wait, that's the dems.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:44:22 AM EDT
[#6]
This thread needs, well...
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:47:01 AM EDT
[#7]
You should feel blessed, as NO self-respecting man would, you knappy, homey, feminazi dog.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:48:54 AM EDT
[#8]
All your uterus are belong to us.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:50:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

What is the appropriate caliber for uteri? I hear they are known to charge excessively and are vicious when cornered.

-LS
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:51:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Tell her that just because Clinton didn't want her uterus that the Republicans will...
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:51:39 AM EDT
[#11]
"It's uterUS, not uterYOU!"

Tell her that we don't want her uterus, we just want to stick it in her pooper and post pics!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:53:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Best thread in ages.

Carry on.

- BG
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:03:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:03:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Tell her all you republican, gun-owning buddies want to see pictures of it first.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:04:29 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Does she have a nice uterus?

Probably a lesbian who has no chance of getting pregnant.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:20:36 AM EDT
[#16]
You could waste a little of your time and set her straight.
Tell her that the Republicans don't want her uterus, we just want her to quit whining and think before she speaks. We'd like her to base her opinions on FACT not emotion. We'd like her to LEARN things for herself instead of believing Michael Moore's film to be as factual as the word of God. (figuratively speaking for those about to argue that)
We'd like her to.....

Ah hell! Never mind. It's probably not worth the effort.
Just punch her in the mouth and be done with it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:24:34 AM EDT
[#17]
If she's so afraid of losing it, Go tell her you will keep an Eye on it for Her
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:27:33 AM EDT
[#18]
As far as caliber all you need is O-vicryl and it does the job nicely.  They come in different sizes from lemon sizedto watermelon sized.  You can still use the same thing.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:29:18 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is the appropriate caliber for uteri? I hear they are known to charge excessively and are vicious when cornered.

-LS

Yeah.

Maybe I'll post this in the Women's Forum.  I'm sure they'll make good uter-use of it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:29:46 AM EDT
[#20]
Tell her you don't want her uterus, you want about 6 inches down from it.  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:07:49 AM EDT
[#21]

Personally, I'm against abortion being used as a form of birth control. But I don't see where the government has the right to put a gun to a woman's head and demand that she give birth to a child she doesn't want. It's her body.

You're against abortion when used as birth control, but isn't not giving birth to an unwanted child using abortion as birth control?

Isn't a child inside a woman's body alive?

What was that old saw about Thou Shall Not Murder?

See where I'm going yet?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:13:23 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Personally, I'm against abortion being used as a form of birth control. But I don't see where the government has the right to put a gun to a woman's head and demand that she give birth to a child she doesn't want. It's her body.

You're against abortion when used as birth control, but isn't not giving birth to an unwanted child using abortion as birth control?

What was that old saw about Thou Shall Not Murder?

See where I'm going yet?

Yep, around in circles.  But it is a fun hijack!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:15:06 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-LS

IT WAS COMING RIGHT AT ME!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:27:16 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
This thread needs, well...

cowbell?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:27:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:29:36 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-LS

IT WAS COMING RIGHT AT ME!!!!!

You were in fear for your friggin life!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:30:22 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

Yes.

What was that old sawying about Thou Shall Not Murder?

See where I'm going yet?

Do I believe it's murder? Yes. Do I believe in the Christian God? Yes.

However, my argument is that the government has no right to a person's body. If abortion is against God's laws, then let God deal with the offender in cases of abortion. Why? Who would be the wiser if a woman took a coat hanger to herself or used some kind of herbal drink (if there is such a thing) to abort the fetus? You would never know, but God would and it's God's job to judge that person not mine.

Once it's outside the womb, it's a whole different issue. Although it would be againsts the laws of God, it would also be against laws of our government and the offender should be punished.

You can not force someone to do something with their body that they don't want to do.

I agree with the philosophy, don't agree with implementing it into law. The Republicans need to drop this issue. All it's doing is pushing more people away.

+1

I also think I dont have a dog in this hunt. Let the women decide for themselves.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:31:24 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-LS

Yeah.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v157/brisk322/uterusanim.gif

Maybe I'll post this in the Women's Forum.  I'm sure they'll make good uter-use of it.

Oh God, I think I sharted when I saw that!!  HAHAHAHA!!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:35:33 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

Yes.

See where I'm going yet?

However, my argument is that the government has no right to a person's body. If abortion is against God's laws, then let God deal with the offender in cases of abortion. Why? Who would be the wiser if a woman took a coat hanger to herself or used some kind of herbal drink (if there is such a thing) to abort the fetus? You would never know, but God would and it's God's job to judge that person not mine.

Once it's outside the womb, it's a whole different issue. Although it would be againsts the laws of God, it would also be against laws of our government and the offender should be punished.

You can not force someone to do something with their body that they don't want to do.

I agree with the philosophy, don't agree with implementing it into law. The Republicans need to drop this issue. All it's doing is pushing more people away.

Is there a particular reason why our laws should NOT mirror God's laws in this one area?

It seems like we are sitting on the fence here.  Abortion is morally wrong.  Abortion is against God's law, Abortion is the taking of innocent life...   BUT we should NOT change the current law, because the current law is, well, current.  Therefore current laws should not be changed as it will make people mad.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:36:13 AM EDT
[#30]
She's right.

I must admit....

...I am a republican, and every night, I prowl the streets looking for uteri.
With them, I make uteri pie.
Mmmmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:37:30 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

Yes.

See where I'm going yet?

Is there a particular reason why our laws should NOT mirror God's laws in this one area?

It seems like we are sitting on the fence here.  Abortion is morally wrong.  Abortion is against God's law, Abortion is the taking of innocent life...   BUT we should NOT change the current law, because the current law is, well, current.  Therefore current laws should not be changed as it will make people mad.

Many of God's Laws are unconstitutional.
So it's best to just avoid that path altogether.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:40:31 AM EDT
[#32]
As a Republican OB/GYN....

I want her uterus!

In a jar!

Or....

Pregnant!

I HAVE GUNS TO BUY  and oh yeah, kids to feed too.

Of course, if she's over 300 pounds, fond of spandex, allegic to soap and water and dumber than my golden retriever, the Dems can keep it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:41:39 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

Yes.

See where I'm going yet?

Uhh, my god has no problem with abortion, none at all.  Just as FYI.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:45:22 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

Yes.

See where I'm going yet?

That's fine by me.  Sweep's God and my God do though.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#35]
Does sweep's god and Your god ever get together and have lunch?

Maybe they could call up hielo's god and invite him, too?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:47:55 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

Yes.

See where I'm going yet?

Many of God's Laws are unconstitutional.
So it's best to just avoid that path altogether.

That certainly is the easiest course of action.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:50:22 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I don't know, but I'll have my people call God's people, and God's people can call Sweep's people to see if Sweep's people maintain regular contact with Sweep's God's people on the matters of scheduling.  My people will let your people know if there is anything on the schedule!

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:53:46 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

Yes.

See where I'm going yet?

Cool!  Then maybe, you and Sweep ought not ot have any abortions?  Sounds good?
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:55:04 AM EDT
[#39]
I guess I'm just not a big fan of theocracies, that's all.
That whole...

"THOU SHALT NOT HAVE strange gods BEFORE ME."

"THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN"

"THOU SHALT NOT COVET...."

I prefer the First Amendment.
Anyone who feels that it should be tossed, will probably toss the Second, as well.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 9:58:47 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#41]

All your uterus are belong to us.

it got me thinking...

is "uteri" pleural for uterus??

whooda thunk it..
wondering about the pleural issues of a uterus..
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:03:39 AM EDT
[#42]
My god, Crom, demands a uterus sacrifice!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:03:40 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:05:34 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know, but I'll have my people call God's people, and God's people can call Sweep's people to see if Sweep's people maintain regular contact with Sweep's God's people on the matters of scheduling.  My people will let your people know if there is anything on the schedule!

Make no mistake about it, I follow the Christian God. The only one there is.

It might be the only christian god, but it surely is not the only god.  Not by a long shot.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:05:47 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

Yes.

See where I'm going yet?

Sounds good!  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:09:23 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

Yes.

See where I'm going yet?

Sounds good!  

Thought it would!  
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:14:49 AM EDT
[#47]

Its really simple people.

Lieberals love abortions.
Conservatives normally dont.

Tell her we, I dont want her stupid, smelly, dreadlock, PC, touchy feely, pagan liberal ass having kids.

By all means have an abortion every day! Get two. Shit, if it keeps her from contaminating the gene pool any further, I will vote for the .gov to pay for them, but for fucks sakes, keep getting them.  

Anyone who is pro life needs to come to Seattle for a little while. It will give you all the ammo you need to be pro choice in a half a heartbeat.

BTW,

Matthew 7:1 - Judge not, that ye be not judged.

I dont have a heaven or hell to put them in. I live with the lieberals. They want 'em, let 'em have 'em!

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:18:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:20:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Well, their first choice was your brain, but they found no signs of intelligent life.

They just don't want you to spawn any more like yourself.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Make no mistake about it, I follow the Christian God. The only one there is.

It might be the only christian god, but it surely is not the only god.  Not by a long shot.

Hay! I'm trying to stay out of this tangental abortion debate!!!

Back to the uteri and how to bag more of them!!!!

-LS
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top