Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/29/2004 9:30:21 AM EDT
This is NOT about WMDs - It's about Hanoi-John being a pathological lying POS - SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT WMDs!

Martin Luther King Day Celebration Remarks

Speaker: Senator John Forbes Kerry (MA)
Title: Martin Luther King Day Celebration Remarks
Date: 01/20/2003
"I will never forget - in particular - what Martin Luther King spoke of when he confessed to being what he called a 'maladjusted' citizen.

He said that he simply could not adjust to a world sharply divided between the hardworking many and the privileged few.  He could not accept an America where discrimination and bigotry still held citizens down. He had not been able to get comfortable with a society that had become complacent in the face of human hardship and suffering.

I remember well April, 1968 - I was serving in Vietnam - a place of violence -  when the news reports brought home to me and my crewmates the violence back home - and the tragic news that one of the bullets flying that terrible spring took the life of that unabashedly maladjusted citizen."

He remembers it "well" .

He didn't arrive in Vietnam until November 1968.

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:36:08 AM EDT
[#1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I will never forget

I remember well

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boy he sure does love using these phrases. Either his memory really sucks or he is a pathelogical liar. I go for him being the pathelogical liar.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:37:23 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This is NOT about WMDs so It's about Hanoi-John being a pathological lying POS - SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT WMDs!

I thought it was about that:

Whiny
Miserable
Dipshit!

macallan, This is ONLY the start of what is about to come.... When the debates hit and he is ON THE SPOT and UNDER PRESSURE. The lies are gonna be told and CAUGHT ON TAPE!

I think it may sway the vote by 1-5% FOR Bush, the the Kool Aid drinkers on Kerry's side, well.... wont matter if he said he violated the rectum of a disabled puppy with a salad fork... they will STILL vote for him.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:43:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Is it just me, or does it look like his head is growing?

where are they giving him those botox injections anyway?
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:49:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Looks like he's got problems with the three or four different stories behind his silver star too...

www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1202276/posts
www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1202183/posts

The more I find out about the guy, the more he looks like a total shitstick.  
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:52:37 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.members.cox.net/themacallan/KerrySalute.jpg

Is it just me, or does it look like his head is growing?

where are they giving him those botox injections anyway?

I'm not sure his head is growing, but his nose should be from all the lies.

Danny
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:56:13 AM EDT
[#6]
They had this on Fox News the other day as a blurb. Im glad you tracked down the record.

Mac for FNC reporter.....  

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:58:50 AM EDT
[#7]
keep it up johnny boy!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:59:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Are you sure he wasn't in the Gulk of Tonkin?  The ship he was asigned to prior to moving to swift boat duty did spend some time there.  I realize calling that "in Vietnam" is a stretch - but many a Democrat is still claiming he that the swift boat thing was a "second tour" in "Vietnam."
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 9:59:40 AM EDT
[#9]

I'm not sure his head is growing, but his nose should be from all the lies.

Danny

That is FUNNY!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#10]
It's fun just to sit back and watch him shovel...lies will eventually catch up to you. I'm still waiting for the chick he had an affair with, to come out. Nothing like a good selacious sex story to liven up the debate.

Kerry is nothing more than a self-serving wuss.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:11:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Democrat politicians always seem to do this.  They always try to link themselves personally to liberal watershed events.

For example, Bill Clinton would tell audiences how as a child, neighborhood black churches were burned.  and how grievously that affected him.  Black churches were never burned in Arkansas, but who cares?  It sounds great.

Al Gore claims his wealthy parents sang him "Look for the Union Label" as a lullabye when he was a child.  The song wasn't written until Gore was a tennager.

Hillary Clinton, on a visit to New Zealand, claimed she was named after New Zealand's national hero Sir Edmund Hillary.  Hillary Rodham was born in 1949.  Hillary summited Everest in 1953,

They always do this, lying needlessly over trivial bullshit for rhetorical impact.
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:11:59 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
It's fun just to sit back and watch him shovel...lies will eventually catch up to you. I'm still waiting for the chick he had an affair with, to come out. Nothing like a good selacious sex story to liven up the debate.

You can bet your ass that "I remember well" won't be part of his explanation of that one!
Link Posted: 8/29/2004 10:13:24 AM EDT
[#13]

You have a good memory raven

Link Posted: 8/29/2004 11:30:01 AM EDT
[#14]
1) Dupe
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=267770

2) As much as I'd love for this to be a stone cold lock
"In early February of 1968, Kerry shipped out to the Gulf of Tonkin aboard the USS Gridley, a guided-missile frigate. "
www.boston.com/globe/nation/packages/kerry/061503.shtml

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top