BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:35:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:35:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Both sides need to stick to REAL issues instead of pulling up dirt or making up dirt from when both of them were in their twenty's.  I wish they would stick to current events.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:37:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:37:30 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Post from garandman:

IF I vote for Bush (at this point it is likely I will) it will be done holding my nose.

Why holding your nose?

Thanks, but I will be as pleased as punch to vote for this fine American statesman!

He is a Christian, and a very fine Christian at that!

He talks the talk AND walks the walk.

Sorry, but I find everyone's condescending attitude towards this fine man as rubbish, at best!

Eric The(AstuteAsHeIsClever)Hun

Campaign Finance Reform

Getting the Fed Gov't involved in education / No Child Left Behind

Medicare Expansion

Prescription Drug Bill

Little restraint on spending

No outward advancement of 2A rights (and I HAVE given him credit for killing teh AWB)

Supports civil unions for fags

Don't MAKE ME go on - you might force me to re-think my vote

garand(WheresMyClothesPin?) man

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:39:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Okay, some of you know that I am a sitting GOP central committeeman for my precinct here in Ohio. Some of you also know that I am not the biggest fan of GWB or the administration, but have since RELUCTANTLY started to support him in lieu of Scary Kerry.

In preparation for the GOP Convention, I have learned some interesting things about GWB.

In the winter of 1971, GWB was dating a woman named Robin Lowman. Miss Lowman became pregnant and an abortion was arranged. (which in 1971 was illegal).

My unnamed source is a friend of Lowmans, and the girlfriend of the man who arranged the abortion. His name is Robert Carl Chandler.

Chandler is a Bush friend and supported from way back. The abortion was at Twelve Oaks Hospital in Houston Texas. (now Bayou City Medical Center) The source overheard the call by Chandler to arrange the abortion. She visited Lowman in the hospital after the procedure. The source was afraid of coming forward because she was threatened by Chandler and Bush friend Jim Bath. (buddy in the guard) Bath has long standing intelligence connections.

By all accounts, this is as accurate as can be...... an illegal, backroom abortion arranged by the Republican party presidential candidate - running on pro life ticket !!

This ought to get some panties in a wad....

Yeah, I like to spread rumors like we used to in JR. High. too.

NOT!

Bend-over, Sorry you are so gullible. This is what pisses me of about half the people in this country. Idiots. You want to believe some controversial story just to apease your own entertainment.

Really man. Unless you can produce factual documented accounts of the incedent. SHTFU. You should resign your post as the whatever you say you are at the GOP Ohio precint. Your not worthy of a position anywhere in the GOP party. You should resign immediatly and change parties because you really sound like the other side.

Sanguine
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:39:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:40:30 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:42:28 AM EDT
[#8]

Damn... all I have to do to generate a 3 page topics is post some negative shit about GWB and BOOM!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:42:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Then go rethink your vote, garandman, your state is red amyway!

Which means you could vote Ben Has Been as a write in candidate and President Bush will still get South Carolina's Electoral Votes!

Wanna bet?

Eric The(Farsighted)Hun

I've actually attempted to convince my mom to vote for GWB. She is presently voting Constitution Party.

I recognize I'm not in a battleground state. So my vote means less than theirs, and I would STILL encourage them to vote GWB.

Win the victory you CAN win.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:43:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:43:28 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Damn... all I have to do to generate a 3 page topics is post some negative shit about GWB and BOOM!!!!!!!!!

translation - "Hey - I'm an attention whore."

Bored, much???

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:44:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Okay, some of you know that I am a sitting GOP central committeeman for my precinct here in Ohio.

Okay, so that means that you must be one of these people:

www.ohiogop.org/Committee.aspx

I suspect you're not on this list.  And seeing that Central Committee members are elected from each of the Senate 'districts' and not electoral precincts, it appears that you can't even lie convincingly.

Shut the hell up you trolling sack of shite.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:46:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Moby suggested that DU'ers do this, while on stage at a benefit for the Demonrats! He even used the example of going onto conservative bulletin boards and posting messages stating that GWB drove a former girlfriend to get an abortion!

The goal is to keep us home on election day! I can't believe Ben Dover was actually STUPID enough to follow through with a plot masterminded by MOBY!

As you may recall, I originally warned this board of the liberal troll plot on 8/5:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=262338

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:46:38 AM EDT
[#14]
I just hope Bush hammers Kerry during the debates regarding the war on terror.  He's got to make Kerry look like a giant waffle concerning this.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:47:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:49:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:49:42 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Breaking News From Unnamed Sources

Deep undercover DU trolls I mean operatives. Have infiltrated AR15.com acting as Second Amendment and GWB supporters, are starting to leak supposedly damning stories about GWB from unnamed sources.

You mean they're like pod people? Yikes!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:50:15 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

All you have to do is pull lies out of your ass.  At which you seem to be an expert.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:50:35 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Then go rethink your vote, garandman, your state is red anyway!

Which means you could vote Ben Has Been as a write in candidate and President Bush will still get South Carolina's Electoral Votes!

Wanna bet?

Eric The(Farsighted)Hun

Yes but GWB needs OHIO

and I think he is not going to get it ?

Ben how is it looking  from GOP headquaters in xxxx county ?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:50:56 AM EDT
[#20]
I don't like the new Bendover. The old Bendover was better.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:51:34 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Then go rethink your vote, garandman, your state is red anyway!

Wanna bet?

Eric The(Farsighted)Hun

Yes but GWB needs OHIO

and I think he is not going to get it ?

We've already established that you believe a lot of things that aren't true.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:52:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:53:18 AM EDT
[#23]
We don't need Ohio.

GWB is taking California

45 states and Cali.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:54:06 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wanna bet?

Eric The(Farsighted)Hun

I've actually attempted to convince my mom to vote for GWB. She is presently voting Constitution Party.

I recognize I'm not in a battleground state. So my vote means less than theirs, and I would STILL encourage them to vote GWB.

Your mother is a smart woman, you must have been her one mistake in life
J/K

vote for who ever, it doesn't really matter does it.

I am voting Constitution party.

I am going to try and do something positive, and not dwell on the negatives of bush/kerry. I will attempt to not bother with comments one way or the other concerning bush/kerry.

Yes, one of them will win in Nov, and it will most likely be bush.

I will be casting my vote for Constitution party across the board, we have party members running in a lot of races in Colorado. My vote will help to change politics in CO if not the US, and it will go from there.

It is nice to know that I will be able to exercise my concience, and vote for change, while you guys will vote, holding your noses, to try and make sure kerry doesn't win. It is quite telling that only a couple of you really support bush, the rest just really hate kerry more......

Have fun thinking that you have made a difference at the ballot box.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:54:58 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I am going to try and do something positive

So you won't be posting here anymore?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:56:18 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
We don't need Ohio.

GWB is taking California

45 states and Cali.

I want what you're smoking.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:56:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:58:31 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Post from BenDover -

Okay, some of you know that I am a sitting GOP central committeeman for my precinct here in Ohio.

Something really needs to be done about that!

Does anyone know which County in Ohio that we are talking about here?

Calls need to be made!

This should be brought to someone's attention!

Eric The(NotKiddingInTheLeast)Hun

Okay, give me the county. I also sit on the Central Committee in my county and I'm also the president of the GC Republican Club. I can call our Executive chairman.

I know people, who know people, who know people which makes me by definition, a shmoe.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 5:58:54 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can't you stay on topic  --

instead you hurl insults just like your pathetic candidate Bush, although he isn't man enough to do it himself he has other organizations do it so his hands are kept clean -- I guess he is use to having the help do things for him, him being a spoiled rich kid.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:00:24 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can't you stay on topic  --

I am.  The topic was a self-admitted troll and the suckers who bought into it.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:03:51 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Okay, some of you know that I am a sitting GOP central committeeman for my precinct here in Ohio. Some of you also know that I am not the biggest fan of GWB or the administration, but have since RELUCTANTLY started to support him in lieu of Scary Kerry.

In preparation for the GOP Convention, I have learned some interesting things about GWB.

In the winter of 1971, GWB was dating a woman named Robin Lowman. Miss Lowman became pregnant and an abortion was arranged. (which in 1971 was illegal).

My unnamed source is a friend of Lowmans, and the girlfriend of the man who arranged the abortion. His name is Robert Carl Chandler.

Chandler is a Bush friend and supported from way back. The abortion was at Twelve Oaks Hospital in Houston Texas. (now Bayou City Medical Center) The source overheard the call by Chandler to arrange the abortion. She visited Lowman in the hospital after the procedure. The source was afraid of coming forward because she was threatened by Chandler and Bush friend Jim Bath. (buddy in the guard) Bath has long standing intelligence connections.

By all accounts, this is as accurate as can be...... an illegal, backroom abortion arranged by the Republican party presidential candidate - running on pro life ticket !!

This ought to get some panties in a wad....

The dates don't even match

abortion took place before Roe Vs. Wade in 1970

So, was it 1970, or LATE 1971?

Sounds like 2 versions of the same story...
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:04:24 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
I am supporting GWB.

And doing your part to get him elected, no doubt.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:05:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:05:31 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
We don't need Ohio.

GWB is taking California

45 states and Cali.

Bet me.

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:05:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Well, let's assume the story iIS true for a moment......

Knowing (and believing) that Bush is pro-life......anyone wanna guess how much pain that would have caused him over the years.....and how if anything he realizes the magnitude of his error, and it has strengthened his convictions?

Ok....now let's get back to NOT believing it......as I find it rather hard to believ, myself, just as I found it.....the first time I heard it 4 years ago.

<-----figures Bush has been forgiven long, long ago, if it IS a true story.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:05:57 AM EDT
[#36]

I would imagine that each district is broken down by county and that each county has its own 'central committee.'

Eric The(SlowAndSteadyWinsTheRace)Hun

You're correct my dear Mr. Hun, I serve on the "County" central committee for my ward.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:09:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:09:38 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wanna bet?

Eric The(Farsighted)Hun

J/K

vote for who ever, it doesn't really matter does it.

I am going to try and do something positive, and not dwell on the negatives of bush/kerry. I will attempt to not bother with comments one way or the other concerning bush/kerry.

Yes, one of them will win in Nov, and it will most likely be bush.

I will be casting my vote for Constitution party across the board, we have party members running in a lot of races in Colorado. My vote will help to change politics in CO if not the US, and it will go from there.

It is nice to know that I will be able to exercise my concience, and vote for change, while you guys will vote, holding your noses, to try and make sure kerry doesn't win. It is quite telling that only a couple of you really support bush, the rest just really hate kerry more......

Have fun thinking that you have made a difference at the ballot box.

Actually, your vote will do jack squat, as you will be voting for unelectable candidates...

Pragmatisim[/b[: Because life REALLY sucks without it...
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:13:30 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I would imagine that each district is broken down by county and that each county has its own 'central committee.'

You're correct my dear Mr. Hun, I serve on the "County" central committee for my ward.

Excellent!

Now go do what we all know, must be done!

Eric The(ShiiteStirrerExtraordinaire)Hun

Oh you The (ratcontacthisworkplace) HUN

what goes on in the internet stays in the internet.....

you related to Arock ????
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:15:30 AM EDT
[#40]
I know a guy that saw a UFO while in the field working on ICBMs in North Dakota.  He swears he and his whole team saw it.

Now what's your point again?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:16:40 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

J/K

With a witty reparte' like that, golly, its just a wonder you and your party are considered obscure and irrelevant.

Which is a shame really.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:16:55 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
what goes on in the internet stays in the internet.....

you related to Arock ????

That only applies to you because you never meet people in real life.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:17:56 AM EDT
[#43]
The abortion was performed in Cambodia, on Christmas, ordered by Nixon, before he was President, under Secret soon-to-be-President Executive Order.

<yawn>
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:19:35 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
The abortion was performed in Cambodia, on Christmas, ordered by Nixon, before he was President, under Secret soon-to-be-President Executive Order.

<yawn>

Gee - no wonder Kerry's sycophant BenDover knew all about it - Bush was there with Kerry in Cambodia.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:20:15 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:20:35 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
We don't need Ohio.

GWB is taking California

45 states and Cali.

Bet me.

One NIW USGI 30 round magazine for an AR15.

If Kerry wins more than five states, not counting DC, you mail me one mag to above specs. If Kerry wins five states or less, not counting DC, I will send you one mag to above specs.

Deal?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:21:10 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
[Thanks for the link, there, my dear friend!

I now have my afternoon's work cut out for me!

Just a matter of a few dozen phone calls, and 'Voila'!

It might take a while, but damn well worth it!

Not a problem ETH.

Here is the link for the county parties:  They also provide addresses and hot links to the county websites (if available).

www.ohiogop.org/ContactUs/CountyLookup.aspx

If he is a disgruntled GOP'er, he's probably a precinct delegate to the state party and not a committeman.

My guess is he's just a troll.

(edited to fix link.  Hell, it won't hotlink correctly.  Just copy and paste)
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

J/K

With a witty reparte' like that, golly, its just a wonder you and your party are considered obscure and irrelevant.

Which is a shame really.

You ARE a Dumbocrat.

ONLY a Dumbocrat could base their vote on the highly suspicious word of an "unnamed source."

See, I have an unnamed source that says you are a Marxist, guilty of racketeering in three countries..

Do you REALLY want to play that game???

Disgtusting.

you started with the wit

To think some time back I actually supported you in some of the more exciting threads between you and ETH.

Man how things change......

You and bush claim to be Christians, thing is that I see little actions that lead me to believe that either of you really are. Not for me to judge, just an observation, your walk is between you and GOD, as is gw's.

But as the claim has been made, I can decide if I believe it to be true or not.

For the record, I don't know if gw's girlfriend (or not) had an abortion (or not). I just said it was possible, lots of women had them around that time. But it deals with an icon of some of you, and you wouldn't want to have his reputation (or not) tarnished.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:36:52 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
We don't need Ohio.

GWB is taking California

45 states and Cali.

Bet me.

One NIW USGI 30 round magazine for an AR15.

If Kerry wins more than five states, not counting DC, you mail me one mag to above specs. If Kerry wins five states or less, not counting DC, I will send you one mag to above specs.

Deal?

Can't do the mag thing(Cal).  $10 to the site is better for me.

Deal?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:37:07 AM EDT
[#50]

Dave,  

Dude, seroiusly.  Think about this for a second.   I had EXACTLY your viewpoing 12 years ago.  And my vote of conscience (and several others like me) helped usher in the worst administration for core freedoms, ever.   Say what you want about the patriot act, but at least it was passed by an act of congress.  Clinton did stuff via executive order.  

Seriously.   Our senate slate is at play in Colorado.  We have a BINARY election system, where there is no proportional representation.   Voting "constitutional party" may feel good, but its just about as useful as staying home.  
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top