Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:41:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Last thing the democRats want is this news, they want him painted as a ultra right wing anti-abortion nut.  This says otherwise.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:44:12 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

It is nice to know that I will be able to exercise my concience, and vote for change, while you guys will vote, holding your noses, to try and make sure kerry doesn't win. It is quite telling that only a couple of you really support bush, the rest just really hate kerry more......

Dave,  

Dude, seroiusly.  Think about this for a second.   I had EXACTLY your viewpoing 12 years ago.  And my vote of conscience (and several others like me) helped usher in the worst administration for core freedoms, ever.   Say what you want about the patriot act, but at least it was passed by an act of congress.  Clinton did stuff via executive order.  

Seriously.   Our senate slate is at play in Colorado.  We have a BINARY election system, where there is no proportional representation.   Voting "constitutional party" may feel good, but its just about as useful as staying home.  

I am serious, I helped elect an Independent to governor in AK when I lived up there, and will try and do the same here.

I championed musgrave, until she stabbed us in the back, so she is not on my vote for list, I never even got a reply when I tried to contact her, through her office MANY times.

coors is a bushie lapdog, has been tied in with the bush's and even has ties to clinton from years back.

Nope, the ACP needs all the votes it can get, and it will only get stronger, the GOP is lost......
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:48:47 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Okay, some of you know that I am a sitting GOP central committeeman for my precinct here in Ohio. Some of you also know that I am not the biggest fan of GWB or the administration, but have since RELUCTANTLY started to support him in lieu of Scary Kerry.

In preparation for the GOP Convention, I have learned some interesting things about GWB.

In the winter of 1971, GWB was dating a woman named Robin Lowman. Miss Lowman became pregnant and an abortion was arranged. (which in 1971 was illegal).

My unnamed source is a friend of Lowmans, and the girlfriend of the man who arranged the abortion. His name is Robert Carl Chandler.

Chandler is a Bush friend and supported from way back. The abortion was at Twelve Oaks Hospital in Houston Texas. (now Bayou City Medical Center) The source overheard the call by Chandler to arrange the abortion. She visited Lowman in the hospital after the procedure. The source was afraid of coming forward because she was threatened by Chandler and Bush friend Jim Bath. (buddy in the guard) Bath has long standing intelligence connections.

By all accounts, this is as accurate as can be...... an illegal, backroom abortion arranged by the Republican party presidential candidate - running on pro life ticket !!

This ought to get some panties in a wad....

You, sir, are a liar.  You also have no honor.

First you claim to support Bush.

Then you either 1) Leak damaging information you gained while working for the Republican campaign, or 2) Spread flat out lies.  These are not the actions of a supporter.

You lied about supporting Bush.  You apparently, from what others have posted, lied about these stories.  What else have you lied to us about?  Are you really working for the GOP?  Seems doubtful given the torrent of lies that have spewed from your mouth.  You've probably lied about your unnamed source.  There is no telling whose ass you pulled this stuff out of.

You lied, you apparently have no shame about it, and you obviously have no respect for yourself or anyone else on this board.  The Neutral Observer would wager that few people have any respect for you, either.  You not only lied, but you pretended to assist the President of the United States, and then stabbed him in the back, assuming this whole story itself was not a lie.  It's pretty likely it is, though.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:49:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Things I learned from this thread can be summed up with the following:

DUmocrat #1: Ok, we need to make sure that Bush doesn't get elected at all costs.

DUmocrat #2: Ok, so how do we do that?

DUmocrat #1: Well, I got this great idea.

We spread a lie on internet message boards about Bush being involved in an illegal abortion to ruin his credibility,

because liars are evil people and the American peope know that and will never vote for someone who is considered evil.

Furthermore, we lie and tell people that we are on GOP comitteemen and then lie and say that we have "inside" information that is proof of this lie.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:49:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

You and bush claim to be Christians, thing is that I see little actions that lead me to believe that either of you really are. Not for me to judge, just an observation, your walk is between you and GOD, as is gw's.

That deserves an IM, if your observation is that "you see little actions that I am truly a Christian."

Or was it your only intent to take at shot at me in an open forum??  If you are for real, IM me.

You CANNOT cast aspersions on my and GWWB's Chriatianity and then skulk off saying "not for me to judge." THAT is disingenuous and an unChristian smear to make.

IM me.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:51:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:53:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

It is nice to know that I will be able to exercise my concience, and vote for change, while you guys will vote, holding your noses, to try and make sure kerry doesn't win. It is quite telling that only a couple of you really support bush, the rest just really hate kerry more......

Dave,  

Dude, seroiusly.  Think about this for a second.   I had EXACTLY your viewpoing 12 years ago.  And my vote of conscience (and several others like me) helped usher in the worst administration for core freedoms, ever.  

If we see our actions have a foreseable consequence (i.e. voting third party getting Kerry elected) and we go ahead with those actions (vote 3rd party) and Kerry subsequently gets elected....

....THEN WE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FORESEEABLE CONSEQUENCES OF OUR ACTIONS.

As such, these "conscience voters" ain't as lily white as they try to paint themseves.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 6:59:02 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
but did you know Kerry got 3 purple hearts????

Damn, was he in Vietnam???

Don't you listen to any of his speeches?

He was on a top seceret mission in Madagascar on Chistmas during WWI, when he conquered Mexico single handed.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:31:37 AM EDT
[#9]
This is the funniest shit... I love this site and political threads...
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:32:52 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
This is the funniest shit... I love this site and political threads...

Small things entertain small minds.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:34:02 AM EDT
[#11]
1158 Topic reads... 5 pages.... oh how I LOVE G.D.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:34:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Actually, I'm trying to get to 7000 posts, and the best way to do that is start a controversial political discussion thread.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:35:49 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Okay, some of you know that I am a sitting GOP central committeeman for my precinct here in Ohio. Some of you also know that I am not the biggest fan of GWB or the administration, but have since RELUCTANTLY started to support him in lieu of Scary Kerry.

In preparation for the GOP Convention, I have learned some interesting things about GWB.

In the winter of 1971, GWB was dating a woman named Robin Lowman. Miss Lowman became pregnant and an abortion was arranged. (which in 1971 was illegal).

My unnamed source is a friend of Lowmans, and the girlfriend of the man who arranged the abortion. His name is Robert Carl Chandler.

Chandler is a Bush friend and supported from way back. The abortion was at Twelve Oaks Hospital in Houston Texas. (now Bayou City Medical Center) The source overheard the call by Chandler to arrange the abortion. She visited Lowman in the hospital after the procedure. The source was afraid of coming forward because she was threatened by Chandler and Bush friend Jim Bath. (buddy in the guard) Bath has long standing intelligence connections.

By all accounts, this is as accurate as can be...... an illegal, backroom abortion arranged by the Republican party presidential candidate - running on pro life ticket !!

Is your unnamed source a SEAL you met at a gun show by any chance?????
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:38:44 AM EDT
[#14]
BenDover  gets excited by all of his attention whorring:

Makes him feel like he has POWAH!

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#15]
If there was one Ioata of this shit worth speaking about, Michael Moore would have already made a movie about it!
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:47:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Actually, I'm trying to get to 7000 posts, and the best way to do that is start a controversial political discussion thread.

Its good to have goals.

Like the Air Force says "Aim High."

And like the sign in the head says "Please aim."

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:47:48 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You and bush claim to be Christians, thing is that I see little actions that lead me to believe that either of you really are. Not for me to judge, just an observation, your walk is between you and GOD, as is gw's.

That deserves an IM, if your observation is that "you see little actions that I am truly a Christian."

Or was it your only intent to take at shot at me in an open forum??  If you are for real, IM me.

You CANNOT cast aspersions on my and GWWB's Chriatianity and then skulk off saying "not for me to judge." THAT is disingenuous and an unChristian smear to make.

IM me.

You are right, that wasn't very Christian of me was it.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:50:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Seriously, I AM voting for GWB.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:50:29 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

We're all guilty.

ESPECIALLY in GD.

I'm not against the Constitution Party. I just look at it as shooting at an German Tiger tank with a 1911.

I might feel better, but I ***WILL **** get crushed by the tank.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:51:14 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Seriously, I AM voting for GWB.

Seriously, we don't beleive you.

But are glad to bump your post count.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:56:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:57:10 AM EDT
[#22]

I always took pride in my asshattedness.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:59:04 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Okay, some of you know that I am a sitting GOP central committeeman for my precinct here in Ohio.

Okay, so that means that you must be one of these people:

www.ohiogop.org/Committee.aspx

I suspect you're not on this list.  And seeing that Central Committee members are elected from each of the Senate 'districts' and not electoral precincts, it appears that you can't even lie convincingly.

Shut the hell up you trolling sack of shite.

Thanks for the link, there, my dear friend!

I now have my afternoon's work cut out for me!

Just a matter of a few dozen phone calls, and 'Voila'!

I would imagine that each district is broken down by county and that each county has its own 'central committee.'

It might take a while, but damn well worth it!

Eric The(SlowAndSteadyWinsTheRace)Hun

That kind of stuff got Arock banned.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:59:26 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

I always took pride in my asshattedness.

And raised it to an art form.

In that endeavor sir, you are without peer.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 7:59:30 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:01:55 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Here are three Leftist, Bush hating websites who are making the exact claim as YOU.  Almost word for word.

expage.com/bushbusters3b

www.bartcop.com/bort.htm

www.konformist.com/2000/bush-abortion.htm

Quite a coincidence, no?
I think I'll go out on a limb here, and say....

...You're a fucking liar.

You have no "source" other than the Bush Hating websites you troll.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:04:06 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're all guilty.

ESPECIALLY in GD.

I'm not against the Constitution Party. I just look at it as shooting at an German Tiger tank with a 1911.

I might feel better, but I ***WILL **** get crushed by the tank.

You know what,

We have a Christian Party in Colorado as well, but at this point I am not supporting them.

I am not about hating or even disliking bush/kerry, neither represents my interests. I hate all the follow blindly, lesser of 2 evils, normally intelligent people, that accept what the campaigns put out.

I have been uneccessarily critical of bush in my posts, even more so, than I am in real life. If people are really comfortable with casting their vote for gw, do it. I just hear a lot of people that say they really don't want to vote for bush, that will to keep kerry from winning.

To take their vote so lightly, is a slap in the face of those that died in creating and defending this country, the greatest country this world has ever known. Now the leadership of this country has become a popularity contest, based on popular perception, rather than true character. It has become about being on the winning team.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:08:18 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
[ I just hear a lot of people that say they really don't want to vote for bush, that will to keep kerry from winning.

To take their vote so lightly, is a slap in the face of those that died in creating and defending this country, the greatest country this world has ever known.

From time to time in the War for Independence, our forebears had to accept less than complete and total victory, understanding  the "big picture" of incremental victory.

Heck, they had to make alliance with THE FRENCH <yick> to achieve the larger goal of complete victory.

If our Founding Fathers can stomach the French, I can vote for GWB while holding my nose.  

Its time to "take one for the team."  

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:09:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:10:27 AM EDT
[#30]
An illegal backroom abortion at Twelve Oaks Hospital in Houston?  My B.S. detector just hit eleven.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:11:33 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I can't stand kerry or bush, and it makes me sick to know that one of them will end up in the whitehouse.

I knew there was a bright side to this thread.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:15:09 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

The abortion was at Twelve Oaks Hospital in Houston Texas.

I don't think an abortion in a hospital qualifies as a "backroom abortion".
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:17:54 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:
In the winter of 1971, GWB ...

... The abortion was at Twelve Oaks Hospital in Houston Texas.

I don't think an abortion in a hospital qualifies as a "backroom abortion".

Funny, I didn't know GWB was a presidential candidate in 1971.

-LS
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:18:26 AM EDT
[#34]
LOL... you guys are too funny....  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:19:21 AM EDT
[#35]
It should be quite evident by now that the whole intent of this post was complete and total shit stirring, chain pulling. Sort of like the last topic I started when I stated that I have converted to Islam and then said NOT!!

The energizer bunnies keep on ticking and ticking...

I love you guys... really... you're a hoot on days when I need a little humor....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:21:16 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
It should be quite evident by now that the whole intent of this post was complete and total shit stirring, chain pulling. I even stated so...   the energizer bunnies keep on ticking and ticking...

You have been bullied into that, I understand . Too bad you caved, was it the Hun's threats to contact your  GOP office ?
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:22:23 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
It should be quite evident by now that the whole intent of this post was complete and total shit stirring, chain pulling. Sort of like the last topic I started when I stated that I have converted to Islam and then said NOT!!

The energizer bunnies keep on ticking and ticking...

I love you guys... really... you're a hoot on days when I need a little humor....

Like when Dumbocrats says "Bush is more dangerous than Hitler!!"

Then when called on it, they say "Oh, we were just kidding."

IF you don't want to be lumped in with the Marxist Democrats, you might think about STOPPING ACTING LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:23:22 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
This is the funniest shit

You're half right.  Your post was shit.  It wasn't that funny.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:23:24 AM EDT
[#39]
LOL... hardly... my local chair already hates my guts because I'm not a lemming.

Conservative? Yes.

GWB lapping lemming? No.

Middle of the Road? Yes.

Afraid of ETH calling Bob Bennett and complaining about the Internet? Hardly.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Thanks for admitting you're a troll.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:23:55 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It should be quite evident by now that the whole intent of this post was complete and total shit stirring, chain pulling. I even stated so...   the energizer bunnies keep on ticking and ticking...

You have been bullied into that, I understand . Too bad you caved, was it the Hun's threats to contact your  GOP office ?

Poor fella.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:24:06 AM EDT
[#42]
Why would a supposed 'elected official' act the way you do?

Your constituents must be stupid as all get out.

Personally, I think you're a liar and a post-whore who's life is so shallow as to require this much attention.

I won't bother posting anymore on this thread.

Yeesh.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:24:46 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
but did you know Kerry got 3 purple hearts????

Damn, was he in Vietnam???

Not one Christmas eve, he was in Cambodia, it is seared into my memory LOL
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:25:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Not sure which is more disappointing ....

....that you sink to this level.....

...or that you lack the spine to stick to your story.

Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:25:23 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Middle of the Road? Yes.

Yep...just like the other road kill.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:25:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Bob Bennett is a scum sucking piglet. I've told him so.

Jim Petro is a chihuahua ball licking turdbag. I've told him so.

The GOP is split in Ohio, right down the middle. People who are conservative, but are sick of GWB's administration and their bullshit (READ: Largest Deficit in history) & people who cannot think for themselves in 'the name of herr party'.

Dial away ETH....
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:27:09 AM EDT
[#47]
Fuckwad.. Asshat... liar... DU Troll.... Marxist....

I love it... keep em' coming...
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:27:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:27:14 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Bob Bennett is a scum sucking piglet. I've told him so.

Jim Petro is a chihuahua ball licking turdbag. I've told him so.

Frankly, I doubt you have the fortitude to insult someone to their face.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 8:27:55 AM EDT
[#50]
So, you actually claim to heard this abortion tale from a genuine source?

Or did you merely repeat what you read on a Bush-Hating internet site.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top