Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 103
Posted: 2/4/2023 10:45:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rsell316]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:36:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By niterrorz:
i came here because i saw the drama about inrange and what not and truthfully a lot of you guys are asshole bigots. i never knew this website had a forum and i wish i never did. this is the shit that should be monitored by the FBI or something because im sure some of you just want to go shoot up a club or something. ive never seen a larger collection of "straight" people that are so interested in the gay community. yall are seriously fucked up. im sure ill get banned but really i dont care. trying to make my way through the bullshit retard backwoods hillbilly talk in the locked thread to see what the real issue is is difficult because the amount of sheer stupid shit being said is mind boggling. just by what ive read so far from this forum karl and inrange has a new subscriber and ill judge him on my own (i only watched Ian never inrange). but i suspect karl is a decent person unlike the majority of people on here. i wouldnt be a bit surprised if the web hosting here got yanked after this shit show, its probably supplied by amazon web services and they love shitting on people, in this case ill take the batman route, im not gonna kill you but i dont have to save you (or come to anyones defense at least).
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

@junker46

Gun Jesus (Ian) from Forgotten weapons (dude who is knowledgable about old guns and does reviews) has a friend named Karl who runs a company called "InRange" which has a niche following of commie crossdressing degenerates who LARP as 2A activists.

Karl got pissed because people were being vocal about the stupid shit he was posting on his feed and he decided to jump onto a thread in GD to shit post a little

Thread turned into a dumpster fire, mods locked the thread, and he went onto his safe space in Reddit to demand the Southern Poverty Law Center shut this website filled with "bigots", "hate speech," and "domestic terrorists" down.

Karl and Ian were selling some rifle on Brownells and it's now possible (but not confirmed) that Brownells is ending that relationship after all of the aforementioned.

Now you're all caught up

View Quote

Yep  GTG then.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:36:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Elmer_Fudd_Gantry:

“Death to all who stand in the way of freedom for queer people”
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Elmer_Fudd_Gantry:
Originally Posted By raf:
I don't think that's what the patch said.   Maybe give a pic of the patch or quote it's text exactly.

“Death to all who stand in the way of freedom for queer people”

Yeah, but the 2A is for all. The trigger pullers and the bullet receivers alike, apparently.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:36:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By J-Pat:

I purposefully don't say anything about Ian, because I have seen literally nothing of his. Not positive, not negative content. I see nothing. He produces his historical content; and he goes about his merry way.

There's been allegations he's a furry, deviant, yadda-yadda; but if he is any of those things; he does them behind closed doors on his own time - and it's completely separate from the product he is selling.

The problem I have had with Karl ever since it became apparent; is that it isn't "behind closed doors", he expects to be a Satanist Minister? Pastor? Charlatan and hip to the liberal pinko crew with his "death to those who are in my way", it isn't just part of his life - it's his entire persona; and it's a violent contrarian nightmare for normal middle of the road folks.

View Quote

You don't have to see a person naked to know who they are.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:37:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RHR_12:
I foresee a lot more attacks on this thread as this gets farther along.
View Quote
I don't, honestly. Unless he can get someone more mainstream to join his brigade (He tried to get in with Keffals, but Keffals is being canceled right now for racism or something), he's just not popular enough, and the sexual radicals are probably a tiny percentage of his viewers.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:37:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Is the KE Arms liquidation sale on Brownells going to be on the AR15.com youtube channel?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:37:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By floridacop:
Disappointed if Ian is manipulating or editing his social media content to purge what is being said.
View Quote

It's understandable. He is protecting his brand. It is his business, and it's not in his interest to let these discussions about his friends and business associates, whose proclivities and opinions are damaging to his business, fester in his comments.

We all have very strong suspicions- well, except people too dumb to put two and two together- but he does a very thorough job of separating out that stuff from his content. The fact he stepped away from InRange in itself shows that.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:39:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By J-Pat:

I purposefully don't say anything about Ian, because I have seen literally nothing of his. Not positive, not negative content. I see nothing. He produces his historical content; and he goes about his merry way.

There's been allegations he's a furry, deviant, yadda-yadda; but if he is any of those things; he does them behind closed doors on his own time - and it's completely separate from the product he is selling.

The problem I have had with Karl ever since it became apparent; is that it isn't "behind closed doors", he expects to be a Satanist Minister? Pastor? Charlatan and hip to the liberal pinko crew with his "death to those who are in my way", it isn't just part of his life - it's his entire persona; and it's a violent contrarian nightmare for normal middle of the road folks.
View Quote

Karl is rather overt.

Ian has also been accused of being a Nazi and racist due to German an Rhodesian vids and such.

He also has a large channel and works hard to split personal from public persona.  There's like one video at home where he notes getting a dog because someone abandoned a nice dog on his street.  Youtubers love to have dogs in their vids for squee clicks, and he doesn't even do that.

Anyhow, I understand.  But we'll see where this all goes.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:39:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Box4:

ls that a serious statement? lol.  We have a cross dresser here that isn’t Karl?

By the way, your contributions to this and other threads are appreciated.
View Quote

We also have openly gay and lesbian members. the difference between them and the same types of the left? They are not okay with domestic terrorists using armed intimidation tactics to protect child grooming pedo's, that warps what the 2A is really about.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:40:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Nexttime:

...tyranny is harsh... maybe more like princess or queen....
View Quote

And Patriot... literally fighting on the front lines against antifa and for conservative causes.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:40:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
niterrorz

will no longer be posting
View Quote

You should change your name to the commie slayer.

Or groomer slayer.

Anyway very nice on the block!
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:40:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By wildturkey09:
Yep, Ian flushed his thread, half the posts got deleted.
View Quote

?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:41:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:43:12 PM EDT
[#14]

But they're about to get a shit load from me. That is awesome.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:43:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:43:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:44:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By sierra-def:

?
View All Quotes

?
Go to the FW channel page on youtube and click on the "community" tab. It is the most recent FW post and in the comment section to that post.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:44:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:46:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:48:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By AbleArcher:

View All Quotes

if that's real, I gotta go buy some stuff now
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:48:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By WesleyHardin:

What did you buy and who is jeremy?
View All Quotes
I bought nothing, and Jeremy Posted that comment on the Forgotten Weapons comment section on YouTube regarding the sale.

I added a wwsd lower to my cart, and applied the discount, which stacked on top of the sale.

I then promptly emptied my cart and closed the tab because it's icky
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Attachment Attached File

I wonder if 9 hole reviews is going to distance themselves from Forgotton Weapons
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:49:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:49:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By The_Gooch:
Go to the FW channel page on youtube and click on the "community" tab. It is the most recent FW post and in the comment section to that post.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Gooch:

?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:50:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#25]
Originally Posted By 007:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 007:

It's legit. At least so far as it applied to my cart.

I didn't proceed further as I have other things I already spent money on

Plus it was a wwsd lower in the cart
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:51:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sirveaux] [#26]

Well that was a clear shot across the bow.

So who's gonna make the Hitler reaction parody?

"I have gotten the ar15.com thread locked by posting and calling them all commies"
*points at map*
"My reddit and patreon friends will be deplatforming them here, here, and here"
"Fuhrer karl..."
"Fuhrer karl, brownells has gotten pissed at you for shitting in a thread that started by asking you why you want armed antifa guarding groomers"
*takes off glasses*
"Everyone who does not own a WWSD rifle leave the room."
*room clears*
"Those fucking bigot iowans!  The cornsucking crackers! I told them they were all bigots!  Who told them to read the thread!?"
"Fuhrer Karl I thought they would laugh at your takedown of 'I know you are but what am I!'"
"You idiots!  I was shitting that thread up so they wouldn't read it!  I got banned seconds before I was able to drop hard Rs and then get my DDOS attacks to erase them like pictures with Stalin!"
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:51:37 PM EDT
[#27]

?
View All Quotes

?

A huge portion of the comments on there expounding on the situation have been removed.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:52:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:53:49 PM EDT
[#29]

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/476-342.gif

I wonder if 9 hole reviews is going to distance themselves from Forgotton Weapons
View All Quotes

Honestly I don’t like that this will affect Ian’s bottom line. I know he’s very apolitical, publicly.

If this move really is Brownells severing their relationship to InRange and KE, Ian is collateral damage and in my current opinion, his only mistake was associating with the other involved parties.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:57:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:

Well that was a clear shot across the bow.

So who's gonna make the Hitler reaction parody?

"I have gotten the ar15.com thread locked by posting and calling them all commies"
*points at map*
"My reddit and patreon friends will be deplatforming them here, here, and here"
"Fuhrer karl..."
"Fuhrer karl, brownells has gotten pissed at you for shitting in a thread that started by asking you why you want armed antifa guarding groomers"
*takes of glasses*
"Everyone who does not own a WWSD rifle leave the room."
*room clears*
"Those fucking bigot iowans!  The cornsucking crackers! I told them they were all bigots!  Who told them to read the thread!"
"Fuhrer Karl I thought they would laugh at your takedown of 'I know you are but what am I!'"
"You idiots!  I was shitting that thread up so they wouldn't read it!  I got banned seconds before I was able to drop hard Rs and then get my DDOS attacks to erase them like pictures with Stalin!"
View Quote

I'm dying here.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:57:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By junker46:
I can honestly say I have no idea what any of this is: the people, website, items, nothing. I hope jumping to the later pages would give me an idea.
View Quote

Me neither.  Some serious Days of Our Lives shit going on here.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:57:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#32]

Brownells trying to give PSA a run for their money in the based department

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:00:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Brownells website is acting like it’s 2021 during a primer drop.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:00:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#34]
Lube up guys and gals, things are getting frisky

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:01:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:03:05 AM EDT
[#36]

Thanks!
View Quote

A link helps

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrfKGpvbEQXcbe68dzXgJuA/community?lb=Ugkx_BD3blAUzdQBdh1wiAJsbkLXI57CcHX1
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:03:25 AM EDT
[#37]
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:04:10 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By thirsty:

Honestly I don’t like that this will affect Ian’s bottom line. I know he’s very apolitical, publicly.

If this move really is Brownells severing their relationship to InRange and KE, Ian is collateral damage and in my current opinion, his only mistake was associating with the other involved parties.
View All Quotes

One of the comments on Karls twitter went something along the lines of "if you lay down with things that go arf, you will get fleas". Well that just so happens to be a double edged sword.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:05:06 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Being Apolitical publicly is one thing, it is another to be Apolitical and be BFF with a commie who is ready to die on the hill defending kids being forced to go to drag shows.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:05:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#40]
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:09:22 AM EDT
[#41]
i came here because i saw the drama about inrange and what not and truthfully a lot of you guys are asshole bigots. i never knew this website had a forum and i wish i never did. this is the shit that should be monitored by the FBI or something because im sure some of you just want to go shoot up a club or something. ive never seen a larger collection of "straight" people that are so interested in the gay community. yall are seriously fucked up. im sure ill get banned but really i dont care. trying to make my way through the bullshit retard backwoods hillbilly talk in the locked thread to see what the real issue is is difficult because the amount of sheer stupid shit being said is mind boggling. just by what ive read so far from this forum karl and inrange has a new subscriber and ill judge him on my own (i only watched Ian never inrange). but i suspect karl is a decent person unlike the majority of people on here. i wouldnt be a bit surprised if the web hosting here got yanked after this shit show, its probably supplied by amazon web services and they love shitting on people, in this case ill take the batman route, im not gonna kill you but i dont have to save you (or come to anyones defense at least).
View Quote

Take your projection elsewhere. Nobody wants to shoot up a club.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:10:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#42]

Lol these people are absolutely deranged

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is "niterrorz" Youtube account

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:10:56 AM EDT
[#43]
View Quote

One who is literally a brown shirt is calling us Nazis? That is hilarious considering Karl has a 40s Germanic hair cut, drives a kubelwagen.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:10:59 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

*I, *I, *I, *I, *I, *I, *T, *I, *', *I, *', *Y, *', *I, *', *I, *', *T, *J, *I, *', *K, *I, *I, *', *I, *I, *B, *I, *K, *I, *', *A, *I, *', *B, *I, *', *I, *', *'.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:11:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

That was an AI generated shit post.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:12:16 AM EDT
[#46]

One who is literally a brown shirt is calling us Nazis? That is hilarious considering Karl has a 40s Germanic hair cut, drives a kubelwagen.
View Quote

All I hear is "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:12:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

Lol these people are absolutely deranged

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is "niterrorz" Youtube account

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/132893/Reddit_6_png-2700225.JPG
View Quote

Liberal loonies are the ones who go active shooter status. Nice try "the chomp"
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:13:27 AM EDT
[#48]
If those WWSD rifles are in any way associated with Karl I’d bet the S in WWSD doesn’t stand for Stoner.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:14:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Gunslinger808:
If those WWSD rifles are in any way associated with Karl I’d bet the S in WWSD doesn’t stand for Stoner.
View Quote

Like i said in the other thread, if Eugene Stoner saw that turd of a rifle, he'd punch karl in his face
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:14:56 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote
I've been meaning to ask this same question.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 103
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top