Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 104
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:28:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't want degenerates like him in my home, on my street, in my community, in my county, in my state, or in my country, and not least of all, on my arfcom.
And he was right, it's not the state's job to keep these people out and marginalized; it's our job, each and every one of us. We make up our communities. The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:30:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Dieselman:
My take on the situation is that there is a far greater number of far left Americans that have chosen to take up arms and train to use them than was previously thought by those on the right.
View Quote
You must not use twitter. They think that if you don't let children take HRT, you're committing genocide and should be shot.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
You must not use twitter. They think that if you don't let children take HRT, you're committing genocide and should be shot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dieselman:
My take on the situation is that there is a far greater number of far left Americans that have chosen to take up arms and train to use them than was previously thought by those on the right.

I do not use Twitter. But I think we agree here.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:42:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By WildBoar:
Karl hopped in just to get it locked.
View Quote

That is exactly what happened.  And leftists are experts at using your society against you. And fake conservatives do their dirty work for them.  

Freedom of religion?  Invent a religion that attacks morality at its core and you can't stop it.
Freedom of speech?  Shouting down the opposition and attacking any pushback against their end.  

I will eventually get to say I told you so, but it will be too late.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:45:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: odiedodi] [#5]
Originally Posted By ArpaioFan:

That is exactly what happened.  And leftists are experts at using your society against you. And fake conservatives do their dirty work for them.  

Freedom of religion?  Invent a religion that attacks morality at its core and you can't stop it.
Freedom of speech?  Shouting down the opposition and attacking any pushback against their end.  

View Quote
After reading the KF thread (sorry, I'm not skimming all 30 something pages of the actual thread), my quick and dirty understanding is that he basically called for his fans to attack the site, because he didn't like getting laughed at on the internet?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:45:54 PM EDT
[#6]
After reading the KF thread (sorry I'm not skimming all 30 something pages of the actual thread), my quick and dirty understanding is that he basically called for his fans to attack the site, because he didn't like getting laughed at on the internet?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArpaioFan:

After reading the KF thread (sorry I'm not skimming all 30 something pages of the actual thread), my quick and dirty understanding is that he basically called for his fans to attack the site, because he didn't like getting laughed at on the internet?

prime lolcow
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:46:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FAIL-SAFE] [#7]
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:

He also spent a lot of time responding to knee jerk reactionary posters to mock them and ignoring people asking him to defend his stated beliefs or beliefs implied by actions.  A bunch of "nyah! Commie!" back and forth accomplished little besides locking the thread.  Your long series of thoughtful and direct questions was ignored.

For his statement that he believes children not to be property of the state and that he wouldn't take children to an R rated movie as a parallel for drag shows for kids...well then why support armed ideologues making a violent show of force against their fellow citizenry for objecting to such?  Drag queen militias aren't there keeping "the state" away, they're there to intimidate regular people who see adult men in womanface singing "lick me where I pee" as sexualing kids.  The same people if they came armed to protect a parent's choice from public criticism to drag a 6 year old to see No Country For Old Men or Showgirls or Robocop 2 would also rightfully be seen as nuts.

It's indefensible and I think he knows it, but he's painted himself into a corner with allies who won't let him say no.

If he really didn't care, he would've not responded.  He's smart enough to know that there are some inherent contradictions, but there's social pressure to prevent a break from his new "friends".
View Quote

@Sirveaux

And those that started and continued the "Nyah!  Commies" bullshit were tagged in the OP.  We didnt police ourselves in that thread.  Then again, not a single Mod did either.

See, I think we can all agree with his statement that children should not be property of the state.  I think we can all agree, for the most part that we shouldn't take kids to Rated R movies.  Your follow-up questions, I would've liked to see answers to, but J-Pat had to do his stupid "Commie" schtick and tie up the board.  I would also have liked t seen answers to someone else's follow up questions about him defining grooming because I thought Karl's response was pretty weak.

I agree with your last to sentences, I'd only add that it isn't just "his allies"  who wont let him say "no", it's also ego, pride, and hubris.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:59:08 PM EDT
[#8]
I will not post more nor again.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:00:58 PM EDT
[#9]
It would take like 10 mins to clean up that last couple pages if thats the real concern that goatboy is having with the thread. There is a ton of information in that thread and it should be unlocked.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:07:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Well KE Arms is now persona non grata with my wallet.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:09:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AXE0FWAR] [#11]
I wasn't in that thread, but did SS really lock a thread to protect leftists?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:11:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By ArizonaRifleman:

View Quote

I had never heard of them, so I’m guessing I’m not missing much.

As to Karl and the topic at hand, I think it’s imperative to push back against leftist agitators.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:18:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Dangermouse78:

Oh Carmella, how I miss thee.

The OG Queen of the big titty bed thrashers.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Dangermouse78:

Oh Carmella, how I miss thee.

The OG Queen of the big titty bed thrashers.

Yeah. Last I checked she was getting rather large and BBW may be an understatement.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:19:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#14]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:21:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:25:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By FireMissionDivision:
I will not post more nor again.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:26:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By GoatBoy:
Listen all, I did not lock the thread until it devolved into arguments and the attacks started to go over the line. I warned everyone in the thread pages before it happened, knowing emotions were running high. I will now monitor this thread to try to ensure it doesn't happen again, but that is entirely on those posting in it. Share facts, history, etc but do not let it get to insults or threats. That will lead this thread being locked as well.
View Quote

Quoting you just in case people don’t realize it you Mr. Goat boy.

Sounds fair to me.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:29:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By FDC:

Along with five of his closest friends.  Three brand new accounts and two old accounts with few posts.
View All Quotes
Karl hopped in just to get it locked.

Along with five of his closest friends.  Three brand new accounts and two old accounts with few posts.

Let me guess, those valued members still have their accounts?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:30:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

What a phony. His bud apparently wants to kill people that want to limit child abuse performed under the guise if freedom.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

What a phony. His bud apparently wants to kill people that want to limit child abuse performed under the guise if freedom.
The irony is no longer funny.

Claiming that folks, like those on arf, want "rights for me, but not for thee", while defending an ideology that wants exactly that is both disturbing and telling.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:30:23 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Brownells too as long as they’re with em
That’s the way it is 😆
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#21]
@2gACM

I'll post the questions here again since the last one got brigaded by your supporters.

Do you think the state should have any involvement in preventing abuse of children?

"That would obviously violate the rights of the child, they are not of the age of agreed upon consent."

I thought you didn't like the state being involved? Who is the authority on the age of consent?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:31:33 PM EDT
[#22]

He also spent a lot of time responding to knee jerk reactionary posters to mock them and ignoring people asking him to defend his stated beliefs or beliefs implied by actions.  A bunch of "nyah! Commie!" back and forth accomplished little besides locking the thread.  Your long series of thoughtful and direct questions was ignored.

For his statement that he believes children not to be property of the state and that he wouldn't take children to an R rated movie as a parallel for drag shows for kids...well then why support armed ideologues making a violent show of force against their fellow citizenry for objecting to such?  Drag queen militias aren't there keeping "the state" away, they're there to intimidate regular people who see adult men in womanface singing "lick me where I pee" as sexualing kids.  The same people if they came armed to protect a parent's choice from public criticism to drag a 6 year old to see No Country For Old Men or Showgirls or Robocop 2 would also rightfully be seen as nuts.

It's indefensible and I think he knows it, but he's painted himself into a corner with allies who won't let him say no.

If he really didn't care, he would've not responded.  He's smart enough to know that there are some inherent contradictions, but there's social pressure to prevent a break from his new "friends".
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By waterglass:
I can’t tell if he’s a good guy or a bad guy. Honest take. I will say that if he wants anarchy he should pool his resources with his ideological compatriots and buy some land and build his own community.

I’m not sure that A) he understands that people like him didn’t build the society that he’s rebelling against and has no claims to change it and B) literally no one is stopping him from going out and founding Luciferburg with his own money and ideas.

That’s a charitable take. I hope it is the correct one.

I completely understand the reactionary thinking as well. It’s fairly linear.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:32:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 07AMF:

Let me guess, those valued members still have their accounts?
View Quote

I'm going to guess we all know the answer to that.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:33:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:43:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Rob_Nikada:

Brownells too as long as they’re with em
That’s the way it is 😆
View Quote

In an age of Primary Arms awesome optics and ability to ship something the same day you order it, Brownells can be easily replaced.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:44:50 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Which one was Ian?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:45:11 PM EDT
[#27]

Bet he takes the "Strawberry Shortcut."
Strawberry Shortcut (60fps)
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:48:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Site resources and shit
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:48:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#30]
Originally Posted By Space-Cadet:
@2gACM

I'll post the questions here again since the last one got brigaded by your supporters.

Do you think the state should have any involvement in preventing abuse of children?

"That would obviously violate the rights of the child, they are not of the age of agreed upon consent."

I thought you didn't like the state being involved? Who is the authority on the age of consent?
View Quote
I don't think he is going to respond.

Attachment Attached File

Though we may see the brigade show up
Attachment Attached File

Edit: let's keep it civil. If an account or 20 show up to stir the pot, just ignore them and keep to the discussion topic.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

Which one was Ian?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

Which one was Ian?

No idea.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:53:12 PM EDT
[#32]
The part I will never understand is the wanting/willingness for harm to happen to those you disagree with.  The premise behind that is two fold.  Violence perpetrated against an individual and a perceived lack of rights.  I've never been able to get someone on the trans side of the debate to actual point out ways i as a straight white man have more rights then a trans person.  I can point out ways a trans person is now catered to at my place of employment that hurts everybody else, the women especially.  The violence part, it's not a random person being murdered in their home in suburbia, it's normally in some fringe area and the "violence" is there as part of the area.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:54:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroEngineer] [#33]
I bet this thread gets nuked, and the locked thread as well.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:57:11 PM EDT
[#34]
They locked Karl?

Did he violate anything in CoC or are they blaming his cohorts for all the tech issues yesterday?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By AeroEngineer:
I bet this thread gets nuked, and the locked thread as well.
View Quote
Based on his twitter posts, it seems like he's trying to raise a larger hate mob.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:58:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArizonaRifleman] [#36]
Originally Posted By AZgunner:

As to Karl and the topic at hand, I think it’s imperative to push back against leftist agitators.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AZgunner:

He has his right to speech as much as the rest of us, just as I have the right to tell him that he's full of it.

if there's a public outing to show up shout him down at, I'm game.

Did you know that Matt at P&S protects this commie? Cannot even say a thing in any negative about Karl or else
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Liaztraht:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/SmartSelect_20230204_104410_Twitter_jpg-2697862.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/SmartSelect_20230204_104428_Twitter_jpg-2697863.JPG

Edit: let's keep it civil. If an account or 20 show up to stir the pot, just ignore them and keep to the discussion topic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Space-Cadet:
@2gACM

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/SmartSelect_20230204_104410_Twitter_jpg-2697862.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/504436/SmartSelect_20230204_104428_Twitter_jpg-2697863.JPG

I wonder how Brownells feels about these tweets
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:01:12 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

I don't think Karl (or Russel) should've been banned.

That said, anyone who uses the term "hate speech" unironically is a fucking retard.

This is the same guy that gets on the internet and bitches about YouTube banning gun content, but was practically cumming in his pants when Kiwi Farms got nuked.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:03:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy] [#39]
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:07:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Space-Cadet] [#40]
Originally Posted By JackRebney:

That said, anyone who uses the term "hate speech" unironically is a fucking retard.

This is the same guy that gets on the internet and bitches about YouTube banning gun content, but was practically cumming in his pants when Kiwi Farms got nuked.
View All Quotes

He posted a link to the previous thread last night to get it brigaded by the random 0 post users.

https://twitter.com/InRangeTV/status/1621637033750925313
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:10:29 PM EDT
[#41]

View Quote

Agreed. That’s some reddit tier safe space baby shit.

Let them engage and defend their dogshit positions as long as they don’t violate the rules.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:11:12 PM EDT
[#42]

Shit. Talk like that might get him to be the next official Arfcom video guy like Bluefalcon/Chopinbloc
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:14:14 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By FAIL-SAFE:

@Sirveaux

And those that started and continued the "Nyah!  Commies" bullshit were tagged in the OP.  We didnt police ourselves in that thread.  Then again, not a single Mod did either.

See, I think we can all agree with his statement that children should not be property of the state.  I think we can all agree, for the most part that we shouldn't take kids to Rated R movies.  Your follow-up questions, I would've liked to see answers to, but ---- had to do his stupid "Commie" schtick and tie up the board.  I would also have liked t seen answers to someone else's follow up questions about him defining grooming because I thought Karl's response was pretty weak.

I agree with your last to sentences, I'd only add that it isn't just "his allies"  who wont let him say "no", it's also ego, pride, and hubris.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FAIL-SAFE:

@Sirveaux

See, I think we can all agree with his statement that children should not be property of the state.  I think we can all agree, for the most part that we shouldn't take kids to Rated R movies.  Your follow-up questions, I would've liked to see answers to, but ---- had to do his stupid "Commie" schtick and tie up the board.  I would also have liked t seen answers to someone else's follow up questions about him defining grooming because I thought Karl's response was pretty weak.

Regardless anyone here egging him on or posting without thinking, that's where anyone with belief in their position would just ignore the noise.  He engaged the knee jerk reactionary comments, which while not necessarily wrong (I understand the sentiment), aren't really productive, either.

Engaging posters who were less careful with their etiquette was an easy way to shut down criticism and subsequently declare victory over "hate speech"...on a forum that is self-censoring and ruled by a code of conduct.

As has been mentioned, kiwifarms this ain't.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:14:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#44]

View Quote

Oh wow.

I missed the thread last night, wish I hadn't
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:15:37 PM EDT
[#45]

Shit. Talk like that might get him to be the next official Arfcom video guy like Bluefalcon/Chopinbloc
View Quote

In before they make him a mod
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:15:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Liaztraht] [#46]
Nvm
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:15:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By StealthGuy:

Let them engage and defend their dogshit positions as long as they don’t violate the rules.
View All Quotes

Pretty sus having an account from 2001 come out of the woodwork to defend him.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

Oh wow.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

Oh wow.

Partnered with the site owners.

But based on recent tweets, Karl seems to be making it easier for Brownells to sever that tie.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:18:21 PM EDT
[#49]

Agreed. That's some reddit tier safe space baby shit.

Let them engage and defend their dogshit positions as long as they don't violate the rules.
View All Quotes

Agreed. That's some reddit tier safe space baby shit.

Let them engage and defend their dogshit positions as long as they don't violate the rules.

Karl was dancing the line with the name calling to say the least. I think I might have caught a ban for such behavior. Factor in that he is cool with killing people for their beliefs and the child drag shows, etc. I don't blame goat boy for the ban. I guess the necro accounts coming in the thread from out of nowhere didn't help the, either.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 3:25:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sirveaux] [#50]
Originally Posted By waterglass:
That’s a charitable take. I hope it is the correct one.

I completely understand the reactionary thinking as well. It’s fairly linear.
View Quote

Redeemed commies are the best commies.

And internet is serious business, after all.

If there were a handful of us having a discussion around a picnic table at a barbecue and someone just brought up the drag shows for kids support, he'd have a hard time trying to ramp up the volume just to distract from bad decisions or statements in the past, and then would have to defend his decisions.

Or admit that it's inconsistent with his own beliefs.

It's too bad he retreated to his safe space.  Also too bad that at least for the time being he and Russell are locked.  ETA: of course, there are probably things we as members don't see that staff does, so I could be wrong.
Page / 104
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top