BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 38
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:39:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Are you talking about that Marine Corps Scout Sniper SS flag photo?   That was a bad idea.
View Quote

Like a hitler youth haircut?

Driving around in a kubelwagen?

Printing merch on nazi smocks?

You know the guy at gun shows who's a little too into nazi memorabilia? You are the guy who buys a little too much of what he sells.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:40:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Are you talking about that Marine Corps Scout Sniper SS flag photo?   That was a bad idea.
View Quote

Too bad you don't read about US military stuff instead of all the Nazi and Russian stuff, you would know the difference in what he was referring to and what you want to try to deflect it to.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:40:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Those keeping score know how fast and loose this guy is with definitions. "Groom", "harm" and who knows what else just may be his justification to act on his violence memes.

I appreciate it though. I don't think we've had a live one like this squirming under the pressure for a long while.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What "controversial" is you flip/flopping. Just say yes, I would harm people like us.

No one should be harmed unless they are engaged in the harm of others.

Those keeping score know how fast and loose this guy is with definitions. "Groom", "harm" and who knows what else just may be his justification to act on his violence memes.

I appreciate it though. I don't think we've had a live one like this squirming under the pressure for a long while.

Leftists are very clever in their twisting of language, to make words and statements mean something else to support the current thing.  Only a true Grand Wizard of language can wield such power over words like Karl can, like he did earlier by suggesting that parenting and imposing moral standards on children was the same thing as sexual grooming.  It's disgusting.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:40:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The irony is getting thick. I wonder how many times he'll call me me a commie?

Projection is all the far left knows to defend themselves from criticism. They can't defend their views because they're either
A) Stupid
Or
B) Start feeling guilt and cannot stand it.
View Quote

They can't function without their echo chamber support, screeching along with their approved messaging. So they default to their basic, childish instincts as that's all their brains are capable of at this point.

"I'm not a commie, you're a commie! You're a bigot! You're a homophobe!"

It's hilarious (and really sad) to watch
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:40:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Like a hitler youth haircut?

Driving around in a kubelwagen?

Printing merch on nazi smocks?

You know the guy at gun shows who's a little too into nazi memorabilia? You are the guy who buys a little too much of what he sells.
View Quote

Kubelwagen?  It's a 1974 Thing, which are collectable and rather useful in the desert I live in for off roading.   Easy to maintain.
As for my hair cut, you really are very obsessed with another man's hair.   Do you have feelings?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:41:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You should talk to them about that, I wasn't there.

View Quote

Or you know, you could. Since you're their friend, and you've interviewed them.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:42:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Kubelwagen?  It's a 1974 Thing, which are collectable and rather useful in the desert I live in for off roading.   Easy to maintain.
As for my hair cut, you really are very obsessed with another man's hair.   Do you have feelings?
View Quote

That's pretty homophobic. What a bigot.

This guy
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:42:25 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Too bad you don't read about US military stuff instead of all the Nazi and Russian stuff, you would know the difference in what he was referring to and what you want to try to deflect it to.
View Quote

I've read about all sorts of military "stuff".

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:43:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This guy
View Quote

I'm rubber you're glue what you say to me bounces off and sticks to you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:43:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

This statement has underpinnings of homophobia by subtly suggesting that there is something wrong with homosexual attraction.  It's a microaggression.

I am reporting you to the local commissar for your bigotry.  Sounds like you are an enemy of queer rights to me.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:44:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

What is this, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy?
View Quote
I'm not queer, but you're here, so it seems the answer is yes.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:44:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

This statement has underpinnings of homophobia by subtly suggesting that there is something wrong with homosexual attraction.  It's a microaggression.

I am reporting you to the local commissar for your bigotry.  Sounds like you are an enemy of queer rights to me.
View Quote

Oh no, they'll take away my ANTIFA membership card and salad bar discount.  Please don't do that.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:45:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I'm not queer, but you're here, so it seems the answer is yes.
View Quote

Are you a stand up comedian?  Because that was amazing.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:45:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You're a bigoted trash human being.   Good to know
View Quote

He's just not assuming its pronouns... And this person has gender dysphoria...but ok keep it up...lol
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:46:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

For sure.

I was just pointing out your affinity for Nazi swag and attire. Arfcom is about two notches right of Grindr with guns, so that Waffen SS look is going to get noticed.

Shit, one of your fans even posted (arguably with context) Nazi imagery in this thread.

Any chance of you doing a Rhodesian photo shoot?  The guys here would love that.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:46:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

For sure.

I was just pointing out your affinity for Nazi swag and attire. Arfcom is about two notches right of Grindr with guns, so that Waffen SS look is going to get noticed.

Shit, one of your fans even posted (arguably with context) Nazi imagery in this thread.

Any chance of you doing a Rhodesian photo shoot?  The guys here would love that.
View Quote

Nope.  Wrong channel.  There's lots of that on other channels though - easy to find.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:47:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm just going with the local vibe here, I assume we're just supposed to accuse each other of being a commie.

I think you might be a commie.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I can keep going all night. After all, everyone here is irrelevant according to you. It's the weekend, work is done, we all got time

The big bad commie-tuber layin that smack down on regular folk. This is your version of  overthrowing bourgeoisie right?

I'm just going with the local vibe here, I assume we're just supposed to accuse each other of being a commie.

I think you might be a commie.
Well, there are pages of evidence of one person in this thread showing communist tendencies. Bare minimum of cultural marxism if not full blown commie...

If it looks like a duck...
You know, the same way you judge the entirety of arf, or anyone that doesn't share your wold view...
You are quacking like a duck as well.

Commie
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:47:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I really can't take anything you're saying seriously knowing that you're a commie.
View Quote

We have goddamned near 36 pages of shit, plus the archive over at 'da farms'.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:48:40 AM EDT
[#19]
The next desert brutality match should include a round where the shooter has to shoot down a tire that is being held up by a rope.

It would simulate the shooter saving a trannie from hanging itself.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:49:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Well, there are pages of evidence of one person in this thread showing communist tendencies. Bare minimum of cultural marxism if not full blown commie...

You know, the same way you judge the entirety of arf, or anyone that doesn't share your wold view...

Commie
View Quote

You're a commie. I saw you do the secret handshake.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:49:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Do you believe that queer people shouldn't have freedom?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You literally partner with a guy who posts this:  

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/161929/inrange_3_png-2696565.JPG

Do you believe that queer people shouldn't have freedom?

Freedom ...

To do ... what?

No human should ever be completely unrestricted *because human nature is corrupted and we can't change it.*

If you're going to ask, ask a question that can be answered and be meaningful.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:49:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Oh man, this thread is absolutely golden tonight.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:49:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

The "thing" is heavily based on the kubelwagen

Like an SP1 vs an M16a1.

Your hair is just one small part of your whole naz-ish persona.

You won't bat an eye if someone larps as a nazi in your match. Why don't you tell us what your reaction would be if someone wanted to larp as a Rhodesian SAS guy?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:50:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Nope.  Wrong channel.  There's lots of that on other channels though - easy to find.
View Quote

Them shorts bro.

Shit, imagine the Patreon monies with Russel running around in a short shorts Selous Scouts costume? Cha Ching!
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:50:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Oh man, this thread is absolutely golden tonight.

https://i.imgur.com/6Skhrhg.gif
View Quote

Helping keep me awake on my first backshift.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:51:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This guy
View Quote

I know. I'm offended. I'm pretty sure he misgendered me at one point too.

I know! I'll take over a few city blocks and kill minorities. Then he'll love me
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:52:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Absurd victim complex -  a trait of all forms of authoritarian populism.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom to do what?  Right now they legally have more protections than I do.

Absurd victim complex -  a trait of all forms of authoritarian populism.

That's a lie and not something you can know about him.

As for more rights, yes, they do.

All you need to do is start looking at our civil rights regulations at which people are protected and which are not. Our civil rights bureacratic state is our functioning federal constitution that has shoved what was left of the orignal out to pasture and it favors (by design) those who at any given moment are considered social victims.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:54:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The next desert brutality match should include a round where the shooter has to shoot down a tire that is being held up by a rope.

It would simulate the shooter saving a trannie from hanging itself.
View Quote

Would the next stage have you toss it off the roof of a building to be culturally inclusive of the Muslim world?

Don't want anyone here to think we are bigots for not being inclusive.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:54:37 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Are you a stand up comedian?  Because that was amazing.
View Quote
Thanks! I think you're hilarious as well!
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:54:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I've read about all sorts of military "stuff".

View Quote

I'm sure you have, you're an expert after all.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:55:41 AM EDT
[#31]
@Federov

Change the thread title to Karl from InrangeTV isn't shy about his love of Drag Queens - Karl butthurt p32
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:56:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

https://i.imgflip.com/79x8zy.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I really can't take anything you're saying seriously knowing that you're a commie.

https://i.imgflip.com/79x8zy.jpg

Today is a great day. I already lost count, but was called a commie by a commieTM multiple times.

My email isn't even keeping up with notifications any more
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:56:51 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
@Federov

Change the thread title to Karl from InrangeTV isn't shy about his love of Drag Queens - Karl butthurt p34
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:59:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Commie

What is the secret handshake? You seem to know so much about it. Perhaps because you're a commie?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 1:59:34 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
@Federov

Change the thread title to Karl from InrangeTV isn't shy about his love of Drag Queens - Karl butthurt p32
View Quote

I suspect that I don’t agree with Karl on anything but guns, but I’m impressed he jumped into an out numbered melee.

Probably be more informative if we let FloridaCop and Karl duke it out one on one with serious answers.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:00:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Your an anarchist.  It's kinda mentioned on your twitter header .
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:00:41 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

The freedom of (and from) religion is what should be the American ideal.   You do you, I do me, and neither oppresses the other.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he thinks religious people shouldn't have freedom?

The freedom of (and from) religion is what should be the American ideal.   You do you, I do me, and neither oppresses the other.

"Freedom from religion" - that's funny.

Everyone has a religion, including you.

Functionally "freedom from religion" in this country has meant "you can't practice what you believe you should practice because I don't want you to."

Usually this is defended by bait-and-switch where "but but I only meant you shouldn't be allowed to coerce others into your beliefs" ... and than as soon as it's percieved nobody's looking, it goes right back to "suppress those dirty heretics."

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:02:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I suspect that I don’t agree with Karl on anything but guns, but I’m impressed he jumped into an out numbered melee.

Probably be more informative if we let FloridaCop and Karl duke it out one on one with serious answers.
View Quote

I mean, FloridaCop has already won. I'm pretty sure if we let that go on, he'll produce a written confession and video proof that karl was behind 9/11, and killed JFK and RFK.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:03:04 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Oh no, they'll take away my ANTIFA membership card and salad bar discount.  Please don't do that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Antifa doesn't exist, remember?

Leftists put their enemies to death, not take away membership cards.  You should know, you post about it.  How funny would it be to see your former buddies (is that a gendered term?  I don't want to look like a bigot!) drag you off to the gulag and see you shitting your pants crying about how you were a freedom fighter for queer freedom, not realizing that you were just a useful pawn the entire time.

I can only imagine what the Queer Qommunist army would look like, a bunch of rainbow shirts and rifles with purple dildo bayonets, ready to 're-educate' everyone's buttholes at a moment's notice.

Wait, why am I imagining this so vividly?  Is something wrong with me?  Oh, I was just conversing with you for a couple hours, I must have been swayed a bit.  Not that there's anything wrong with that, as I'm supposed to say.

That explains it.... WHEW, crisis averted.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:05:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I suspect that I don't agree with Karl on anything but guns, but I'm impressed he jumped into an out numbered melee.

View Quote

I'm not. Sound like somebody?

Well, he wanted attention - he certainly got it.

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:08:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Kubelwagen?  It's a 1974 Thing, which are collectable and rather useful in the desert I live in for off roading.  
View Quote

If you really wanted something useful in the desert, you would get a jeep. You know, the vehicle the real Nazi fighters used, not the successor of the actual nazi car.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:10:02 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I stand by the freedom of all people to not be oppressed by any government, religion, state, or other people - and that includes queer people.   There should be nothing controversial about such a statement to anyone other than an authoritarian.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I don't," but Death to all that stand in the way of freedom for queer people, and before that he states he wouldn't come back and argue with us and yet here he is...

I stand by the freedom of all people to not be oppressed by any government, religion, state, or other people - and that includes queer people.   There should be nothing controversial about such a statement to anyone other than an authoritarian.

It always comes back to the details.

You can't say that and hold to it without also having to believe the government should oppress people to protect whatever it is you want protected. If you're for something, if you're remotely sane, you have to be against it's contradictory.

Which means, if people want to know who you're for getting squashed, they have to know *specifics* of what you want protected.

Unless you're just going to be irrational and don't care if anyone believes you.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:11:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If you really wanted something useful in the desert, you would get a jeep. You know, the vehicle the real Nazi fighters used, not the successor of the actual nazi car.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:15:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Reading.  Can you do it?

I specifically stated that I am against the state being in control of or ownership of you, or one's children.
View Quote

What about when you and your ilk want to cleanse this country of the Christian values it was founded upon and even more importantly, by believers of?   Are you against the state then or are you going to use it like a stone to crush others like all communists do?  Something tells me you’ll be the biggest statist ever at that point.  

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:16:33 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

You won't bat an eye if someone larps as a nazi in your match. Why don't you tell us what your reaction would be if someone wanted to larp as a Rhodesian SAS guy?
View Quote

Someone needs to take this one

Go be a Man among Man-Children.
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:18:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Someone needs to take this one

Go be a Man among Man-Children.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:18:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I've been at this for 8 years, and here I am...so terrified and scared.   Don't pat yourself on the back. If I was scared, I wouldn't make the content I was making.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Youtube is nuking gun channels, so he's probably on the chopping block soon and scared shitless about his future.

I've been at this for 8 years, and here I am...so terrified and scared.   Don't pat yourself on the back. If I was scared, I wouldn't make the content I was making.

I thought you weren't going to post in this thread again?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:20:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

So you believe that children are the property of the state?

If the state is powerful enough to prevent a parent from making such a decision then the state is also powerful enough to dictate if you can, or can not, take your child to church or play Call of Duty with them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perfect, you have no problem with people sexually grooming their children. Thank you for answering that for me.

So you believe that children are the property of the state?

If the state is powerful enough to prevent a parent from making such a decision then the state is also powerful enough to dictate if you can, or can not, take your child to church or play Call of Duty with them.

I get that you're an anarchist, and don't want the state involved in any way.

Do you think the state should have any involvement in preventing abuse of children?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:23:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

That would obviously violate the rights of the child, they are not of the age of agreed upon consent.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, it sounds like you don't have a problem with parents fucking their children, after all, they are not property of the state right?

That would obviously violate the rights of the child, they are not of the age of agreed upon consent.

I thought you didn't like the state being involved? Who is the authority on the age of consent?
Link Posted: 2/4/2023 2:25:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I mean, FloridaCop has already won. I'm pretty sure if we let that go on, he'll produce a written confession and video proof that karl was behind 9/11, and killed JFK and RFK.
View Quote

Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top