Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 103
Posted: 2/4/2023 10:45:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rsell316]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:09:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aridcat:
heh. Ian seems to have wiped all the negative comments from his youtube post about the brownells liquidation.

IDK why he doesn't just delete it. He is only drawing more attention.

That reminds me of why I can't stand reddit anymore. If you go on the Inrange subreddit it is clear as day that all dissenting opinions are completely wiped out.

Arfcom isn't perfect but everyone is generally welcome to express their opinion, and moderation only happens when people break rules or things get out of control.
View Quote

Do you have a link to the YT in question? I looked at his most recent video and didn't see anything.

Karl is a hack with a very small following but Ian has something to lose in this.

EDIT: here it is everyone;

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx_BD3blAUzdQBdh1wiAJsbkLXI57CcHX1
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:09:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Redarts:

Artificial unintelligence

https://i.imgur.com/pTyvFKu.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By J-Pat:
https://i.imgur.com/b8V7t1A.jpg

Artificial unintelligence

https://i.imgur.com/pTyvFKu.jpg

Yes.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:09:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Space-Cadet:
I'm still disappointed we didn't to go to the logical conclusion of some of the beliefs espoused.

Apparently no government should be able to dictate what a child is exposed to -- whether it be R rated movies, drag shows, or church. That's only up to the parents, apparently.

But physical exploitation of the child is clearly wrong, because of the established age of consent.

But who is responsible for setting agreed upon age of consent?
View Quote

It's the Circular Argument of Stupidity.

It was laughable then as it is now.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:10:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MiguelCalvito] [#4]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:

That horse has left the barn. People are talking about this everywhere I look now.
View Quote

I haven't seen any of Keith Olbermann's videos in quite a long time, but what I remember is that after losing (leaving?) his msnbc show he turned into a mental patient with a camcorder that few people pay attention to.

I am seeing an ever-increasing forecast of Karl K going down the same path, sitting in the desert with a baphomet statue and rainbow flag hat and screaming about white people and racists and 'civil defense rifles', getting about 4k views per vid
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:10:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:

Or rather than turn things into a debate of which he's not really part of, he's just going to do the equivalent of nuking a thread.

It's not unreasonable.

For all we know, he's had phone calls with Karl asking "why the fuck would you say a black block masked militia keeping people from protesting a child molester festival is a good idea?"

Just sayin, we don't know.  We do know that he and Brownells are apparently on ok terms, while Karl may not be.
View Quote

sure.  keep telling yourself that.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:11:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep, Ian flushed his thread, half the posts got deleted.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:12:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:

Karl's little InRane Reddit group has ~4K members in total with maybe 40-50 on at any given time.

AR15.com has at any given time ~6,000 members actively online

Karl understands that the most popular 2A forum shitting on him isn't going to play well hence they troll this to get the mods to lock it.

Mods, I'd ask that instead of locking this thread you moderating. This guy is already throwing around the N word to get this thread locked and you know people are going to quote him.

Helps us out on this one ya?

EDIT: thanks mods!
View Quote

The forum wasn't shitting on him.  Some posters were, mostly others wanted answers for what was clearly...odd commenting.

Again, forum format is really good for choosing your words well and making your case.  Even with pictures, graphs, video and multimedia links... but that wasn't done.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:13:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By niterrorz:
i never knew this website had a forum and i wish i never did.
View Quote

WTF kind of idiocy is that.  You never knew the forum ar15.com had a forum?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:13:13 PM EDT
[#9]

Do you have a link to the YT in question? I looked at his most recent video and didn't see anything.

Karl is a hack with a very small following but Ian has something to lose in this.
View Quote

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrfKGpvbEQXcbe68dzXgJuA/community?lb=Ugkx_BD3blAUzdQBdh1wiAJsbkLXI57CcHX1

It had a lot more debate earlier, but Ian seems to have nuked just about every post but Russel's virtue signalling. If I was him I would just delete the whole thing unless if he wants to spend the rest of his life removing all the comments that don't go with the narrative.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:13:53 PM EDT
[#10]
I can honestly say I have no idea what any of this is: the people, website, items, nothing. I hope jumping to the later pages would give me an idea.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:15:28 PM EDT
[#11]
i came here because i saw the drama about inrange and what not and truthfully a lot of you guys are asshole bigots. i never knew this website had a forum and i wish i never did. this is the shit that should be monitored by the FBI or something because im sure some of you just want to go shoot up a club or something. ive never seen a larger collection of "straight" people that are so interested in the gay community. yall are seriously fucked up. im sure ill get banned but really i dont care. trying to make my way through the bullshit retard backwoods hillbilly talk in the locked thread to see what the real issue is is difficult because the amount of sheer stupid shit being said is mind boggling. just by what ive read so far from this forum karl and inrange has a new subscriber and ill judge him on my own (i only watched Ian never inrange). but i suspect karl is a decent person unlike the majority of people on here. i wouldnt be a bit surprised if the web hosting here got yanked after this shit show, its probably supplied by amazon web services and they love shitting on people, in this case ill take the batman route, im not gonna kill you but i dont have to save you (or come to anyones defense at least).
View Quote

Great job.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:15:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WesleyHardin] [#12]
Originally Posted By Nexttime:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View Quote

What'd you say about me you little ?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:15:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Space-Cadet] [#13]
Ian is now removing comments from his post.

Remember those screenshots I had of Russell's comments? All the back and forth with him is now gone in that chain, and all it is now is people fellating his comment.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:16:06 PM EDT
[#14]

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrfKGpvbEQXcbe68dzXgJuA/community?lb=Ugkx_BD3blAUzdQBdh1wiAJsbkLXI57CcHX1

It had a lot more debate earlier, but Ian seems to have nuked just about every post but Russel's virtue signalling. If I was him I would just delete the whole thing unless if he wants to spend the rest of his life removing all the comments that don't go with the narrative.
View Quote

wow that is so weird isnt it? its almost like Ian half-assed secretly...

oh wait, never mind. Some people met him in person and say he is a certified "Good Dude"
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:17:02 PM EDT
[#15]

EDIT: here it is everyone;

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx_BD3blAUzdQBdh1wiAJsbkLXI57CcHX1
View Quote

If that’s the company Ian wants to keep… cancel culture works both ways
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:17:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By junker46:
I can honestly say I have no idea what any of this is: the people, website, items, nothing. I hope jumping to the later pages would give me an idea.
View Quote

If you enjoy silly e drama that doesn't have any effect on your life it's worth a read. He's essentially the edgy satanic kid from school you remember forgot to grow up, used to tag along with a much more popular content creator until his social media antics got him removed from the star attraction, and now he is trying to make a niche by appealing to further and further left wing audiences, which results in the typical explosion here where he and his sycophants accuse everyone of being racist bigot homophobic homophobobigists.

If you don't enjoy it or care, know that Brownells brownelled a commie agitator groomer apologist who used to collab with Ian of Forgotten Weapons as a result of the complaints from this and the previous thread. And that's a good thing.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:19:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Shawnmt6601:

oh wait, never mind. Some people met him in person and say he is a certified "Good Dude"
View All Quotes

If we're being honest I don't know if I'd fuck with deleting anything. I've had posters here IM about deleting quotes so their posts can disappear. I'm not going through the trouble and that would probably be relatively simple.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:19:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Box4] [#18]
Originally Posted By floridacop:

One of the most knowledgeable posters in that thread is trans.  But sling those stones new guy.
View Quote

ls that a serious statement? lol.  We have a cross dresser here that isn’t Karl?

By the way, your contributions to this and other threads are appreciated.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:20:39 PM EDT
[#19]

sure.  keep telling yourself that.
View Quote

I respectfully disagree, but I certainly understand the reasoning about birds of a feather.  But there's been a few massive goings on in the world in the last couple years that might've changed where these two land, too.

Could be wrong.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:21:20 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm glad brownells is doing the right thing.

Fuck. Now i gotta buy that SOCOM upper thats been sitting in my cart
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:22:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Box4:

ls that a serious statement? lol.  We have a cross dresser here that isn’t Karl?

View All Quotes

One of the most knowledgeable posters in that thread is trans.  But sling those stones new guy.

You're kidding right?

While not my flavor, there are plenty of alt type folks here.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:22:48 PM EDT
[#22]

View All Quotes

Yes it is, one of arfcoms most revered posters is a tyranny.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:22:54 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

So you arrrr a new guy, then?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:22:58 PM EDT
[#24]
i came here because i saw the drama about inrange and what not and truthfully a lot of you guys are asshole bigots. i never knew this website had a forum and i wish i never did. this is the shit that should be monitored by the FBI or something because im sure some of you just want to go shoot up a club or something. ive never seen a larger collection of "straight" people that are so interested in the gay community. yall are seriously fucked up. im sure ill get banned but really i dont care. trying to make my way through the bullshit retard backwoods hillbilly talk in the locked thread to see what the real issue is is difficult because the amount of sheer stupid shit being said is mind boggling. just by what ive read so far from this forum karl and inrange has a new subscriber and ill judge him on my own (i only watched Ian never inrange). but i suspect karl is a decent person unlike the majority of people on here. i wouldnt be a bit surprised if the web hosting here got yanked after this shit show, its probably supplied by amazon web services and they love shitting on people, in this case ill take the batman route, im not gonna kill you but i dont have to save you (or come to anyones defense at least).
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:23:10 PM EDT
[#25]

If you enjoy silly e drama that doesn't have any effect on your life it's worth a read. He's essentially the edgy satanic kid from school you remember forgot to grow up, used to tag along with a much more popular content creator until his social media antics got him removed from the star attraction, and now he is trying to make a niche by appealing to further and further left wing audiences, which results in the typical explosion here where he and his sycophants accuse everyone of being racist bigot homophobic homophobobigists.

If you don't enjoy it or care, know that Brownells brownelled a commie agitator groomer apologist who used to collab with Ian of Forgotten Weapons as a result of the complaints from this and the previous thread. And that's a good thing.
View Quote

Thank you. It looked like much ado about nothing.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:23:16 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By FDC:

You're kidding right?

View All Quotes

You're kidding right?

And now we fight eachother.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:23:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#27]
View Quote

@junker46

Gun Jesus (Ian) from Forgotten weapons (dude who is knowledgable about old guns and does reviews) has a friend named Karl who runs a company called "InRange" which has a niche following of commie crossdressing degenerates who LARP as 2A activists.

Karl got pissed because people were being vocal about the stupid shit he was posting on his feed and he decided to jump onto a thread in GD to shit post a little

Thread turned into a dumpster fire, mods locked the thread, and he went onto his safe space in Reddit to demand the Southern Poverty Law Center shut this website filled with "bigots", "hate speech," and "domestic terrorists" down.

Karl and Ian were selling some rifle on Brownells and it's now possible (but not confirmed) that Brownells is ending that relationship after all of the aforementioned.

Now you're all caught up

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:25:20 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Definitely could just delete the whole thing.

Oh, well.  We'll see what comes of it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:25:54 PM EDT
[#29]

I respectfully disagree, but I certainly understand the reasoning about birds of a feather.  But there's been a few massive goings on in the world in the last couple years that might've changed where these two land, too.

Could be wrong.
View Quote

It's hard realizing some one you admired and have been a fan of for years  is the exact opposite of everything  you value. I get it.  

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:26:21 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

Is LittlePony a cross dresser? Just thought he was a gay dude who liked guns and anime?

I heard we have a furry thread in Teams but never looked for it
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:26:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By WesleyHardin:

View All Quotes

You're kidding right?

No we don’t. Well yes we do. But we all agree that boundaries exist.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:27:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy] [#32]
Just catching up. Commies and pedos can f themselves.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:27:40 PM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

That's not going to be necessary.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:28:17 PM EDT
[#34]

@junker46

Gun Jesus (Ian) from Forgotten weapons (dude who is knowledgable about old guns and does reviews) has a friend named Karl who runs a company called "InRange" which has a niche following of commie crossdressing degenerates who LARP as 2A activists.

Karl got pissed because people were being vocal about the stupid shit he was posting on his feed and he decided to jump onto a thread in GD to shit post a little

Thread turned into a dumpster fire, mods locked the thread, and he went onto his safe space in Reddit to demand the Southern Poverty Law Center shut this website filled with "bigots", "hate speech," and "domestic terrorists" down.

Karl and Ian were selling some rifle on Brownells and it's now possible (but not confirmed) that Brownells is ending that relationship after all of the aforementioned.

Now you're all caught up

View Quote

Statements in defense of armed masked black-clad leftist militias posting up outside of drag shows for children in order to intimidate citizenry protesting them was really the thing that got it all started.  Then things escalated.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:28:43 PM EDT
[#35]

@junker46

Now you're all caught up

View All Quotes

@junker46

Now you're all caught up

You missed the part where the manufacturer of said rifle jumped in and got his account locked.  And that there seem to be efforts from outside to get this thread locked as well.  I foresee a lot more attacks on this thread as this gets farther along.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:29:05 PM EDT
[#36]

View Quote

Yes, and I will not name her, because she speaks with some authority based on personal actions and work she puts in.  She deserves recognition for that, not because, in my opinion she doesn't put being trans first.  But she is part of the mob that Karl and Sinistral want to portray here.  There is also some irony with Karl there.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:29:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By waterglass:

No we don’t. Well yes we do. But we all agree that boundaries exist.
View Quote

We fight like brothers.

May throw some punches over 9 vs 45 or if Chili has beans or not, but at the end of the day we have a lot more in common than we do different.

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:29:51 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

You're kidding right?

Meh, some of those alt type folks are cool in their own way.  They help us fight the evil.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:30:03 PM EDT
[#39]

Definitely could just delete the whole thing.

Oh, well.  We'll see what comes of it.
View Quote

He could delete the entire thing.  Unless he wanted to signal boost some people with certain values and views and virtue signalling  and make others look like a small minority of fringe bigots angry about "muh gay gun rights"
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:30:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#40]
Originally Posted By RHR_12:

You missed the part where the manufacturer of said rifle jumped in and got his account locked.  And that there seem to be efforts from outside to get this thread locked as well.  I foresee a lot more attacks on this thread as this gets farther along.
View Quote

I was trying to keep it short and sweet for Junker!

I did mentioned he jumped in on the thread in GD and it got locked
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:30:34 PM EDT
[#41]

Statements in defense of armed masked black-clad leftist militias posting up outside of drag shows for children in order to intimidate citizenry protesting them was really the thing that got it all started.  Then things escalated.
View All Quotes

@junker46

Now you're all caught up

Yup.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:31:23 PM EDT
[#42]
It's hard realizing some one you admired and have been a fan of for years  is the exact opposite of everything  you value. I get it.  

View Quote

I don't know that that's true yet, but gee it's not a good look.

We'll see how it evolves, that's for sure.  
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:31:43 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By wildturkey09:

View All Quotes

...tyranny is harsh... maybe more like princess or queen....
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:32:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By scuba_steve:

If I change it to Karl Kasada Pedo Supporter, it won't fit my organized list.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:33:37 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

I met him briefly only once at the SAR Show back when I used to go. My initial impression was that he will not talk about politics as much as it pains him to or not, his demeanor was peaceful and seemed at home telling a surplus table what deactivated rounds of training ammunition that they had.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:33:37 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

His ladiness
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:33:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Disappointed if Ian is manipulating or editing his social media content to purge what is being said.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:34:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FDC] [#48]
delete
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:34:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: J-Pat] [#49]

Or rather than turn things into a debate of which he's not really part of, he's just going to do the equivalent of nuking a thread.

It's not unreasonable.

For all we know, he's had phone calls with Karl asking "why the fuck would you say a black block masked militia keeping people from protesting a child molester festival is a good idea?"

Just sayin, we don't know.  We do know that he and Brownells are apparently on ok terms, while Karl may not be.
View Quote

I purposefully don't say anything about Ian, because I have seen literally nothing of his. Not positive, not negative content. I see nothing. He produces his historical content; and he goes about his merry way.

There's been allegations he's a furry, deviant, yadda-yadda; but if he is any of those things; he does them behind closed doors on his own time - and it's completely separate from the product he is selling.

The problem I have had with Karl ever since it became apparent; is that it isn't "behind closed doors", he expects to be a Satanist Minister? Pastor? Charlatan and hip to the liberal pinko crew with his "death to those who are in my way", it isn't just part of his life - it's his entire persona; and it's a violent contrarian nightmare for normal middle of the road folks.

ETA: The person that called it "expecting to be praised for jizzing everywhere" nailed it.

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#50]
He could delete the entire thing.  Unless he wanted to signal boost some people with certain values and views and virtue signalling  and make others look like a small minority of fringe bigots angry about "muh gay gun rights"
View Quote

Assuming he's the one running things (probably a safe assessment based on videos about doing responses), yeah, not the best look.

Unless this is some 4D chess to placate youtube that made inserting mags illegal and he's virtue signaling to save his channel, which is at best a plan unlikely to work but more likely me looking for a good reason why he wouldn't just delete it all and say "please refrain from comments on InRange drama and lets all focus on the search for more .32 French Long".  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 103
Top Top