Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 104
Posted: 2/4/2023 10:45:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rsell316]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aridcat:

They would be nuts to keep doing business with him after this. His social media is radioactive.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/512558/inrage_png-2700034.JPG
View Quote

Talking about different, but closely associated entities.  Forgotten Weapons isn't the same thing as InRangeTV, but they are buddies, business partners, etc.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:10:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By JackRebney:

Ian is no dummy. Karl straight-up said one of the reasons Ian left IR is a disagreement over content direction.

I know many people here have also cast aside Ian over his association with Karl, but I still think he's a good dude, despite their friendship. Othias of C&Rsenal is pretty based from what I've seen and he also considers Karl a friend.
View Quote

Ian will bend to whatever Karl’s fanbase wants. He canceled a book deal last year documenting the experiences of an Azov Battalion member fighting in the Donbas because said fanbase hadn’t received the Support Ukraine firmware update yet.

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:11:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:
I considered that, but why would brownells be compelled to have a liquidation sale then? I would just keep it full price until I sold out of stock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
And it seems so far everyone is assuming Brownells cut ties, it could be that it was Karl/KE that decided to cut ties.
I considered that, but why would brownells be compelled to have a liquidation sale then? I would just keep it full price until I sold out of stock.

I also think the former is more likely, just pointing out it could have been the other way.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:16:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sirveaux] [#4]
I just don't see what you see. He's probably bummed about it. I'd be bummed about it too, if I lost a deal because a business partner just couldn't help himself from going off.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hoss622:
I'm sorry, but his edit was pretty major.  It completely changed his message, without mentioning the previous one.  It wasn't a minor clarification.  He realized he fucked up by saying what he really thought.  Then realized what he said was going to cost him money.
I just don't see what you see. He's probably bummed about it. I'd be bummed about it too, if I lost a deal because a business partner just couldn't help himself from going off.

It's entirely possible there was communication between involved parties outside of the internet.

Just speculation here, but if one of the Brownells people (Pete or a rep) called Karl to ask "we heard about some things from arfcom and want to hear your side of what's going on because from what I've read it's a little...peculiar", and then Karl went on some diatribe about "your platform is all hate speech!"  Or Karl called them to rant about his ban, which has probably already been discussed at high levels.

Ian hears about it from Karl as he burned a bridge, then Ian and Pete talk and Pete says "nah, we're cool, you didn't go tard jousting to end a conversation you didn't like".

Could also be the remaining rifles are part of a previous contract and they're cutting it.  Could be cutting prices before people get their tax refunds.  Could be making a statement.  Could be any number of reasons.

All speculation.

ETA:clarity in hypothetical dialog
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:16:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Dbnd:

Ian will bend to whatever Karl’s fanbase wants. He canceled a book deal last year documenting the experiences of an Azov Battalion member fighting in the Donbas because said fanbase hadn’t received the Support Ukraine firmware update yet.

View All Quotes

Ian is no dummy. Karl straight-up said one of the reasons Ian left IR is a disagreement over content direction.

I know many people here have also cast aside Ian over his association with Karl, but I still think he's a good dude, despite their friendship. Othias of C&Rsenal is pretty based from what I've seen and he also considers Karl a friend.

If he released that on Brownells I would buy it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:17:13 PM EDT
[#6]
And it seems so far everyone is assuming Brownells cut ties, it could be that it was Karl/KE that decided to cut ties.
View Quote

I don't think that is the case when multiple new people popped up saying they are in support or Kommie Karl and they spend money at Brownells.

The last part is telling since they probably don't.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:19:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: aridcat] [#7]

Talking about different, but closely associated entities.  Forgotten Weapons isn't the same thing as InRangeTV, but they are buddies, business partners, etc.
View Quote

oh yeah I know - I was just pointing out why Brownells can't keep the collab up. It is a collaboration between Brownells, Forgotten Weapons, Inrange, and KE Arms, and KE/Russel and Inrange/Karl are currently drumming up a left wing holy war against this site in social media comments. Not good for business.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm surprised Brownells didn't dump the WWSD guns on CDNN.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:21:43 PM EDT
[#9]
You can't get honest debate from a satanist who supports child groomers and left wing death squads.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:25:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By wildturkey09:

View All Quotes

Lol,  maybe Ian realized that he needs to stop doing business with nazis.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Sirveaux:

It's entirely possible there was communication between involved parties outside of the internet.

Just speculation here, but if one of the Brownells people (Pete or a rep) called Karl to ask "we heard about some things from arfcom and want to hear your side of what's going on because from what I've read it's a little...peculiar", and then Karl went on some diatribe about "your platform is all hate speech!"  Or Karl called them to rant about his ban, which has probably already been discussed at high levels.

Ian hears about it from Karl as he burned a bridge, then Ian and Pete talk and says "nah, we're cool, you didn't go tard jousting to end a conversation you didn't like".

Could also be the remaining rifles are part of a previous contract and they're cutting it.  Could be cutting prices before people get their tax refunds.  Could be making a statement.  Could be any number of reasons.

All speculation.
View Quote

You know everyone is already so sick of the "HATE SPEECH!! REEEE!!!" screeching. . . . . . but to then to have it come from some progressive emo with a Hitler haircut LARPING as a proponent of the 2A community DIRECTED towards the largest 2A website on the internet
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By aridcat:

They would be nuts to keep doing business with him after this. His social media is radioactive.

View Quote

And then there's that, where anyone reading the thread knows that's not what happened.  Karl had plenty of reasoned questions he could've answered and instead focused on inarticulate yelling from people trying to dogpile...while ignoring that a forum format gives the one responding all the time in the world to come up with their rebuttal.  There's no clock, and no necessity to respond to dogpiling at all.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:28:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Ian hears about it from Karl as he burned a bridge, then Ian and Pete talk and says "nah, we're cool, you didn't go tard jousting to end a conversation you didn't like".

All speculation.
View All Quotes
I'm sorry, but his edit was pretty major.  It completely changed his message, without mentioning the previous one.  It wasn't a minor clarification.  He realized he fucked up by saying what he really thought.  Then realized what he said was going to cost him money.

All speculation.

Ian confirmed the sale was because of Karl tarding out
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:28:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By snackle:
You can't get honest debate from a satanist who supports child groomers and left wing death squads.
View Quote

I was trying my best. I did get him to espouse his pro groomer views.

I could have done better but I was drinking and after 3 pages of people calling each other commies I had to bow out.

When he stated he was pro groomer we should take his word for it.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:29:16 PM EDT
[#15]
View Quote

Commenter: I hope this isn't Brownells divesting after the ARFCOM kerfuffle.
Ian: It is.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:31:40 PM EDT
[#16]
i came here because i saw the drama about inrange and what not and truthfully a lot of you guys are asshole bigots. i never knew this website had a forum and i wish i never did. this is the shit that should be monitored by the FBI or something because im sure some of you just want to go shoot up a club or something. ive never seen a larger collection of "straight" people that are so interested in the gay community. yall are seriously fucked up. im sure ill get banned but really i dont care. trying to make my way through the bullshit retard backwoods hillbilly talk in the locked thread to see what the real issue is is difficult because the amount of sheer stupid shit being said is mind boggling. just by what ive read so far from this forum karl and inrange has a new subscriber and ill judge him on my own (i only watched Ian never inrange). but i suspect karl is a decent person unlike the majority of people on here. i wouldnt be a bit surprised if the web hosting here got yanked after this shit show, its probably supplied by amazon web services and they love shitting on people, in this case ill take the batman route, im not gonna kill you but i dont have to save you (or come to anyones defense at least).
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:32:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Space-Cadet:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/520283/Screenshot_20230205-182724_png-2700077.JPG
View Quote

I guess I read that as "it is and was beneficial".  Not "it is because of the kerfuffle and was because it is no more".

Yeah, the latter sure seems likely.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:33:15 PM EDT
[#18]
That 70's Show - Theme song (HD)
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:33:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By niterrorz:
i came here because i saw the drama about inrange and what not and truthfully a lot of you guys are asshole bigots. i never knew this website had a forum and i wish i never did. this is the shit that should be monitored by the FBI or something because im sure some of you just want to go shoot up a club or something. ive never seen a larger collection of "straight" people that are so interested in the gay community. yall are seriously fucked up. im sure ill get banned but really i dont care. trying to make my way through the bullshit retard backwoods hillbilly talk in the locked thread to see what the real issue is is difficult because the amount of sheer stupid shit being said is mind boggling. just by what ive read so far from this forum karl and inrange has a new subscriber and ill judge him on my own (i only watched Ian never inrange). but i suspect karl is a decent person unlike the majority of people on here. i wouldnt be a bit surprised if the web hosting here got yanked after this shit show, its probably supplied by amazon web services and they love shitting on people, in this case ill take the batman route, im not gonna kill you but i dont have to save you (or come to anyones defense at least).
View Quote
 I
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:34:31 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

If anyone makes this a new copypasta I'm gonna be pissed.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:34:53 PM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

It's already in my files.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:35:38 PM EDT
[#22]

Nor did anyone say *all* gays are groomers. It's a classic lefty tactic, criticize certain shitbags in a group and they accuse you of attacking the entire group.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RHR_12:

He keeps making the argument that Arfcom tried to argue against gun rights for gays.  I read that thread, and don’t recall seeing anybody arguing that.

Nor did anyone say *all* gays are groomers. It's a classic lefty tactic, criticize certain shitbags in a group and they accuse you of attacking the entire group.

This is incredibly important.  The "an attack against some is an attack against all" is a bullshit, sorry-assed way of thinking.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:36:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
Some of you guys that have YouTube accounts need to head over there and post a link to the original thread. Don’t take the bait about this being about not wanting gays to have 2A rights.
View Quote

Where is the YouTube scuttlebutt?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:36:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AngryNagant] [#24]
View Quote
We just want our kids protected from groomers.  We don't care about gays having guns, or what gays do in the privacy of their houses.  Karl thinks parents should be able to send their children to drag queen shows, which is reprehensible.  If that makes me a backwoods hillbilly to you I wear that title with pride.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:36:07 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:37:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GoatBoy] [#26]
View Quote

Bigot is a subjective term.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:37:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Attachment Attached File

Both threads and postings on other websites have made for a entertaining evening.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:37:37 PM EDT
[#28]
i came here because i saw the drama about inrange and what not and truthfully a lot of you guys are asshole bigots. i never knew this website had a forum and i wish i never did. this is the shit that should be monitored by the FBI or something because im sure some of you just want to go shoot up a club or something. ive never seen a larger collection of "straight" people that are so interested in the gay community. yall are seriously fucked up. im sure ill get banned but really i dont care. trying to make my way through the bullshit retard backwoods hillbilly talk in the locked thread to see what the real issue is is difficult because the amount of sheer stupid shit being said is mind boggling. - snip -
View Quote

lol

Why the hate on the rural proles, comrade?

This is a very counterrevolutionary attitude.  Redneck Revolt would not approve.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:37:45 PM EDT
[#29]
I see they've started showing up to nuke this thread too. @Striker / @Goatboy

You wanna do something about this before it gets out of hand?
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:38:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Clockwork138:

Good point. I can English gud.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:38:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By WesleyHardin:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:38:38 PM EDT
[#32]
This Karl guy is headed for Arock Ave. and he hasn’t let his foot off the pedal since this all started.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:38:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MiguelCalvito] [#33]
View Quote

lol another mobik in Karl's Reddit brigade

For anyone else who wasn't aware, someone in the previous thread said they were trans and was arguing against Karl and Kompany.  If 'we' were so hateful, wouldn't that person be banned too?  They seemed to be a fairly old account as well, and not a single person started shit with them.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:39:54 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

Hello fellow firearms enthusiast.

We are proud to offer you this latest edition of our "Big Book," Master Catalog No. 74. We're always thrilled by the number of folks who tell us how much they love this catalog and how much it helps them enjoy their hobby or run their business.

Big Book 74 is jam-packed with new, exciting, and just plain "wow, I was hoping somebody'd make that" products. Sit down for bit and flip through it, and we're sure you'll see something that tickles your fancy!

The AR-15 shows no sign of relinquishing its status as America's Favorite Rifle. The sheer abundance of parts, accessories, upgrades, and customizing options for it darned near boggles the mind, as you can see in the first 107 pages of this book! We continue to advance the evolution of the AR-15 platform with our own Brownells BRN-180® / BRN-180S® upper receivers, now supplemented with matching BRN-180® lowers and a growing array of accessories.

The tide of upgrade parts for modern polymer-frame pistols also continues to rise. Twenty years ago, "custom pistol" meant a tricked-out 1911. Now, you can trick out your SIG, M&P, XD, CZ, and even your Glock® with just as many goodies as the 1911 folks have. Don't worry, we still carry plenty of stuff for customizing 1911s - see pages 108-154.

The Big Book remains the "One-Stop Shop" for folks who WORK on guns: pro gunsmiths, passionate gunnuts, and hands-on gun owners who tweak their own firearms. All the products are in one place, categorized and organized so you can easily compare them. Products like ammo, optics, holsters, reloading supplies, and range gear are left to this website. As always, everything we sell is available here on Brownells.com 24/7/365.

The easiest way to get a handle on the vast depth and breadth of our selection is to order your copy of Big Book #74 today. Simply add it to your cart by clicking the link or call us at 800-741-0015. Catalogs ship separately from other products and may take 4-6 weeks to arrive - but it's well worth the wait!

View Digital Catalog Here!
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:40:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jayne_Cobb] [#35]
Edited. No need to keep quoting the banned burner.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:40:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Shawnmt6601] [#36]
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:40:55 PM EDT
[#37]

I guess I read that as "it is and was beneficial".  Not "it is because of the kerfuffle and was because it is no more".

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Space-Cadet:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/520283/Screenshot_20230205-182724_png-2700077.JPG

Yeah I agree.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:41:25 PM EDT
[#38]
I just wanted to congratulate everyone here for holding your ground, we have shown that will not tolerate abuse of children and we will not stay silent as nefarious actors try to destroy the great country that our fathers built. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. Boys you stood tall and I am proud as hell of all of you.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:41:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sirveaux] [#39]
Originally Posted By AngryNagant:
We just want our kids protected from groomers.  We don't care about gays having guns, or what gays do in the privacy of their houses.  Karl thinks parents should be able to send their children to drag queen shows, which is reprehensible.  If that makes me a backwoods hillbilly to you I wear that title with pride.
View Quote

No, he's in favor of armed masked militias guarding drag shows for children against citizenry who would protest it.

The walkback has been the "state shouldn't own children" which everyone agrees with.  The other walkback was "parents should be free but shouldn't take their kids to R rated movies" as a parallel for drag shows, ignoring that grown men singing "lick me where I pee" is not the same as Glengarry Glenross.

That's what got people riled up.

And generally I think we're all in favor of armed gays, because they don't get bashed or get their nightclubs shot up by ISIS terrorists.

ETA:spelling error
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:41:59 PM EDT
[#40]
View Quote

haha, what a retarded stream of consciousness
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:42:02 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:43:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: waterglass] [#42]
Don’t take candy from the man in the van kids.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:43:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Karl did not enter into that thread with the intention of having a polite, intellectual debate.

He answered no questions, and even riled his base to create troll accounts (one of which was like 20 years old?!?!) to troll the thread.

He refuted nothing, and every time @FloridaCop leveled a well researched and thought out accusation, responded with things like "lol you're obsessed", "thanks for the clicks". Even to the point he made a Patreon tier mocking him

Same goes for Russell.

I don't see how 'we' (as one of the people flinging shit at the end) got it locked when a user literally "gathered" a troll mob off site to derail the thread.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:43:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 07AMF] [#44]
i came here because i saw the drama about inrange and what not and truthfully a lot of you guys are asshole bigots.
View Quote

Reeeeeeeeeeee
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:43:58 PM EDT
[#45]

No, he's in favor of armed masked militias guarding drag shows for children against citizenry who would protest it.

The walkback has been the "state shouldn't own children" which everyone agrees with.  The other walkback was "parents should be free but shouldn't take their kids to R rated movies" as a parallel for drag shows, ignoring that grown men singing "lick me where I pee" is not the same as Glengarry Glenross.

That's whar got people riled up.

And generally I think we're all in favor of armed gays, because they don't get bashed or get their nightclubs shot up by ISIS terrorists.
View Quote
Yeah that's some crazy shit.  I'm glad legit storefronts are starting to distance themselves from that loon.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:44:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: The_Master_Shake] [#46]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:45:46 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

[Science officer Ash]A post of unreasoning hatred and unqualified ignorance.  It's beautiful in its purity.[/ash]
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:45:56 PM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

bullshit Karl..nice try though
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:46:12 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:46:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AJE] [#50]
nope ive never watched an inrange video that im aware of. i despise chomo's and enjoy the stories i hear of what happens to them in prison makes me happy but what ive been reading in the locked thread as well as some other threads on this forum isnt favoring this site. maybe karl is a total shitbag but when you have a several times over quoted post calling someone a "marxists faggot" ya thats REAL cool. reminds me of bad boys....  he cant just be a cop hes gotta be an ----- to? i have no frame of refrence to judge karl and when i tried to get the low down here on the thread that was suppose to clear things up i say nothing but people shitting on trans people, gay people and calling people faggots so right now karl is winning because people here clearly cannot conduct themselves professionally.
Edited AJE
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 104
Top Top