[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

Taco Bell commandos
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:30:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

ITS JUST LIKE THE USS LUSITANIA AND PEARL HARBOR (not 9/11, that's too recent) WHEN THE GLOBALISTS DECIDED TO DRAG THE US INTO WAR
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP, do you have anything to link to that cites proof that USA blew it up?  Or you just wanting click bait in your title?

ITS JUST LIKE THE USS LUSITANIA AND PEARL HARBOR (not 9/11, that's too recent) WHEN THE GLOBALISTS DECIDED TO DRAG THE US INTO WAR

Yep that and the Zimmerman telegram came to mind.

When certain people want a war they can do things to push in that direction.  

If you really want a wild way out theory,.......

Could the PLAN get a sub there and set charges?

They’d have everything to gain and nothing to lose letting Europe and the US get wound up in another big WW shitfest.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:30:51 PM EDT
[#3]
That’s a lot of gas leaking from a pipe that was supposed to be shutdown.

Seems like the Europeans were buying a shitload of gas’s on the down-low from Russia.  Remember, they were supposed to have shut it off when Russia invaded Ukraine as part of the sanctions.

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:31:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
US blows up Nordstream pipelines

Huge leaks in Nordstream One and Two.

Article includes a video of Biden saying he was going to do it... and he did.

This is a direct attack on Russia by the US.

Still believe WWIII isn't coming?
View Quote

Yippee Ki-ya Comrade Cowboy,

We having Big Time Fun now,

Crazy Joe attacking to honest and good peoples of Russia,

Popping magazine tops right now.

Ops State of Choice and year check out.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:32:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Does anyone actually doubt that simpleton would let it slip, if it was discussed previously in a briefing or whatever?

He's 100% capable of such a fuck up.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:32:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Did Biden say he was going to blow it up?  You said it's out in the open, so show Biden's threat of blowing it up along with the evidence showing US forces in the area of the leak.  

I won't wait for your non-existent evidence.  It was February before Russia invaded that Biden said he would put an end to the pipeline.  Blow it up isn't the only way to end it.  The sanctions he later imposed against Russia is another way to end it.  Pressuring Germany is another way.  Enabling the Establishment owned gas companies to expand into Europe along with the sanctions against Russia is another way.  

So yes, your view that Biden ordered it blown up is nothing more than a conspiracy theory at this point.  It is painful to see how easily people here are manipulated.

View Quote

He said specifically that he was going to blow it up with 10 lbs of c4 on Sept 26th at 2am.

He didn't need to say he was going to blow it up. He said he would stop it. He guaranteed he would stop it, even though it's not in his territorial control. He's an idiot.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:32:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:32:51 PM EDT
[#8]
I dont believe a fictional alter ego from a chuck palahniuk book.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:33:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He shut down numerous pipelines here. It's basically a trademark.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And people say Biden got no game!

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/deOINby-52.gif

He's a pipeline blowing son-of-a-bitch.
He shut down numerous pipelines here. It's basically a trademark.

lol ya got me there although it’s the puppeteers not the puppet.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Cost benefit analysis cannot establish "did" without adding "probably" or "maybe."
View Quote

Not to mention all of the possible perpetrators are  either stupid, crazy, and/or have dementia.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:34:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So Europe's out of gas??
View Quote

Nah.
There is still that pipeline that starts in Russia, runs across Ukraine into western Europe....
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:35:07 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Only worthwhile post in the thread.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:35:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Zerohedge...
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So Europe's out of gas??
View Quote

Yup, makes no sense at all we would do.  "Lets hurt Germany/Europe  blow up NS that will show em"
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:36:06 PM EDT
[#15]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does anyone actually doubt that simpleton would let it slip, if it was discussed previously in a briefing or whatever?

He's 100% capable of such a fuck up.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/hes_right_you_know-328.jpg

This is the guy that said he had the largest voter fraud organization in US history.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:37:01 PM EDT
[#16]
wtf @ this whole thing

Also, thanks to @PAspeedmaster for my new high res avi
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:37:21 PM EDT
[#17]
LOL
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:38:23 PM EDT
[#18]
We can't have a great rest until this country is bankrupt!
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yup, makes no sense at all we would do.  "Lets hurt Germany/Europe  blow up NS that will show em"
View Quote
Breaking: Biden to send aid to fix broken pipeline, more money available if needed

10% for the big guy
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Wouldn't that be an attack on Western Europe as well? We might not want them to use Russian gas, petroleum, etc. But we can't just haul off and start blowing pipelines. End of the day it's none of our business where they get their fuels.
View Quote

if it was me living as I am now in Germany or wherever over in that area and a already bad winter is starting to shape up and the USA is found to have tripled down on the bad winter and extended it for the foreseeable future.

I would be pissed and would laugh if something bad happened to the USA but that’s just me.
we shouldn’t be fucking around over there to save the politicians grifting operation
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

I guess we'll believe anything as long as it makes Biden look bad.

I heard he eats babies and drinks blood. Welp. I guess it must be true because I don't like him.

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:39:58 PM EDT
[#22]
Even if it were true it wouldn't matter, because the Biden Administration as Democrats can do whatever the Hell they want.  

Trump so much as sneezes without covering his mouth and he's impeached or a grand jury is convened.

What can you do? Prepare yourself for the coming inevitable collapse of our Republic.  Our lives have been placed into the hands of greedy globalists who view us with disdain.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:40:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Okay, I’ll fess up. I did it. Harbor Freight had that two-piece set of step drills on sale for $13.99 and I have a lot of stocks in domestic oil and gas. So I bought a plane ticket and a snorkel and one of those hand crank drills from an old lady’s estate sale and I went to town. Unfortunately when I got there I realized I forgot my waterproof matches but that’s just the way it goes sometimes. Sorry guys.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So Europe's out of gas??
View Quote

Well, they are all full of shit, so, its really a matter of harvesting it to power their utopian dreams at this point.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:41:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
That’s a lot of gas leaking from a pipe that was supposed to be shutdown.

Seems like the Europeans were buying a shitload of gas’s on the down-low from Russia.  Remember, they were supposed to have shut it off when Russia invaded Ukraine as part of the sanctions.

View Quote

just because it was under pressure, doesn't mean anything was flowing. Keeping it under pressure is a good way to guard against water intrusion if there is a leak.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:42:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Oh Im aware that it happened, I doubt the US did it.
View Quote

Nothing surprises me anymore.  Especially with the clown show occupying the WH and all the cucks at the Pentagon, etc.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:43:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Okay, I’ll fess up. I did it. Harbor Freight had that two-piece set of step drills on sale for $13.99 and I have a lot of stocks in domestic oil and gas. So I bought a plane ticket and a snorkel and one of those hand crank drills from an old lady’s estate sale and I went to town. Unfortunately when I got there I realized I forgot my waterproof matches but that’s just the way it goes sometimes. Sorry guys.
View Quote

Bullshit. You stayed in the boat and used 1500 12" extensions.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:43:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Nah.
There is still that pipeline that starts in Russia, runs across Ukraine into western Europe....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So Europe's out of gas??

Nah.

Shithead...err, Shahed-136 gonna target that soon. Watch.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:44:02 PM EDT
[#29]
After biden's loss in Italy yesterday, perhaps he is afraid germany's leader won't have the stones to keep the power turned off once the winter gets cold.  Now germany doesn't have a choice no matter who is in charge over there.  

But probably russia did it to cost his enemies the price of clean-up.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Based Biden.

>Blows up ur pipeline
>doesn't elaborate
>leaves

@iwouldntknow @WhiskersTheCat
View Quote

Oh no no no
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:44:44 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

He didn't need to say he was going to blow it up. He said he would stop it. He guaranteed he would stop it, even though it's not in his territorial control. He's an idiot.
View Quote

So to be clear you now 100% believe Biden and that he followed through on the most extreme version of a scenario of something he mumbled about over 7 months ago before the war started?

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:47:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
An observation from another thread:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
An observation from another thread:

Quoted:
I don't really have a solution to this, and I'm not suggesting one, but if I might opine for a moment:

1. Those "news" sources. Really? Really?
2. I'm a bit miffed that GD has basically turned into the angry comment section of other people's content, over the past several years. Seriously - most of the threads in GD these days are basically "Here's a link to some shit somebody else wrote and/or filmed. It makes me angry and/or anxious about things. How 'bout you? Discuss".

It's sort of depressing.

Anyway - back to your thread.

There is a solution.  Move fake news posts like OP to a "fake news" forum.  And if people like OP continue to post fake news, ban them from posting in GD.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

What a load of bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:47:51 PM EDT
[#34]
I have my theory.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:48:02 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So to be clear you now 100% believe Biden and that he followed through on the most extreme version of a scenario of something he mumbled about over 7 months ago before the war started?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You’re asking if certain powerful people in the world are capable of great evil. The answer is yes.

This close to mid terms = anything is possible. I did not say probable or likely, I said possible.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:48:27 PM EDT
[#36]
To give you an idea, the gas bubble plume is 3,000 ft wide.

photo taken from a Danish F-16 jet

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:49:08 PM EDT
[#37]
It’s a jump to conclusion mat.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:49:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Missilechopper f’d that shit up.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:50:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The tying together of Biden's comments with the leak/sabotage would have been much more believable in March or April.

I cant really think of a reason to blow up inactive (Nord 1) and never used (Nord 2) pipelines. The Russians already cut off supply of oil to Europe. Europe and the US are already aligned with Ukraine against Russia and no one will flip sides over a small "push" in either direction anymore. Biden's comments seemed to be a threat in immediate reaction to invasion and were made back when Nord 1 and Nord 2 were the big diplomatic chips being played before the invasion.

Blowing up/damaging unused pipelines in retaliation for an invasion 8 months after the fact seems unlikely.
View Quote

>Want Europe to pop off with WW3
>Russia invades, Europe says Don't, Russia turns off gas, Looks like Europe is going to retaliate
>Everything is going to plan
>Europe gets cold feet, looks like they might surrender before war starts
>Oh no, Russia could turn gas back on if Europe plays nice with them
>Blow up an inactive pipeline to stop that from happening and get everybody cold, angry and back on war schedule

That's why the US might do that.
It's also why Russia might frame the US for doing that, but I bet Russia would rather turn the gas back on and get paid than fight against more of Europe.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:51:06 PM EDT
[#40]
The words out of Biden's mouth are pure Russian shill propaganda.

Just like when he said "if the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money."  Pure Russian shill propaganda again coming out of his mouth.

Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:51:33 PM EDT
[#41]

A reading from a German Center for Geo-research seismograph on the Danish island of Bornholm shows two spikes, at 0003 and 1700 GMT, followed by a lower-level 'hissing' on the day when the Nord Stream 1 and 2 Baltic gas pipelines sprang leaks one after the other.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:53:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
The tying together of Biden's comments with the leak/sabotage would have been much more believable in March or April.

I cant really think of a reason to blow up inactive (Nord 1) and never used (Nord 2) pipelines. The Russians already cut off supply of oil to Europe. Europe and the US are already aligned with Ukraine against Russia and no one will flip sides over a small "push" in either direction anymore. Biden's comments seemed to be a threat in immediate reaction to invasion and were made back when Nord 1 and Nord 2 were the big diplomatic chips being played before the invasion.

Blowing up/damaging unused pipelines in retaliation for an invasion 8 months after the fact seems unlikely.
View Quote

It prevents countries like Germany from being able to cave to Russian demands.
They can't submit to Russia's demands to get the pipeline turned back on, if there's no pipeline.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:55:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

>Russia invades, Europe says Don't, Russia turns off gas, Looks like Europe is going to retaliate
>Blow up an inactive pipeline to stop that from happening and get everybody cold, angry and back on war schedule

It's also why Russia might frame the US for doing that, but I bet Russia would rather turn the gas back on and get paid than fight against more of Europe.
View Quote

>Posts antiAmerican things
>doesn't elaborate
> leaves
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:56:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Pipelines were not in operation but contained pressurized gas.

Nord Stream pipeline leaks raise suspicions of sabotage | DW News

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We've fallen pretty far it seems. I didn't think we'd reach the craziness the likes of which where Liberals were saying GWB attack the World Trade Center. Well here we are .
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:57:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

>doesn't elaborate
> leaves
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

>doesn't elaborate
> leaves

You wish
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:58:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Why would Russia blow it up, and not just turn it off?
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:58:19 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

There is a solution.  Move fake news posts like OP to a "fake news" forum.  And if people like OP continue to post fake news, ban them from posting in GD.
View Quote

Who is the arbiter of what is real vs fake? I understand the sentiment but just look over the past year or two to find a bunch of "fake news" that turned out to be not so fake.
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:58:41 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Russian False Flag
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 9/27/2022 12:58:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 78
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top