[#3]
Umm, duh?
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 11:53:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That doesn't fit the narrative so......
View Quote

Are they disputing that some of these people were sex workers?
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 11:53:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Had no idea how prevalent that is here and I thought a lot of it was just memes
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 11:55:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Umm, duh?
View Quote

I hadn't heard that. I had only heard the Atlanta Mayor saying they weren't on the radar for being illicit businesses. If they are "full service" it is, obviously, support for the suspects stated reason for the attacks, and not white supremecists stirred up by Trump saying "china-virus".
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 11:57:53 AM EDT
[#7]
One news report said the female was nude. Not sure where you guys get your massages, but all of mine have been by a clothed female.

ETA- if anyone has a rubmaps account, the comments are often good clues. I wouldn't go on just being listed on the site as a location WITHOUT someone commenting on success.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 11:59:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Uh, headlines I was seeing recently were flat-out labeling the shooting as "bias against sex workers".
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Glad we are honoring these sex workers by lowering flags to half staff
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:00:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

What little I had read/heard from "legitimate" sources suggested that they were completely legal businesses. (which they may well have been, but even their incorrect placement on that list would support the suspects story)

For the record, regardless what the people were doing there, I dont condemn them for it, and they most certainly didnt deserve to be attacked for it.

I am also pissed that I waste my time researching this kind of crap due to the lying pieces of shit in the media and government that will abuse and lie about every tragedy to make white trump supporters look bad.

I also know that its pointless, as what the democrats/MSM say becomes the truth regardless the facts.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:00:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
One news report said the female was nude. Not sure where you guys get your massages, but all of mine have been by a clothed female.
View Quote

You're definitely doing it wrong
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:02:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Uh, headlines I was seeing recently were flat-out labeling the shooting as "bias against sex workers".
View Quote

We have lowered our flag for dead hookers. Not to dismiss their deaths as trivial but...Really?
Sadly, many are victims of human trafficking.

And it is weird how these places (and there are a few in my town in random strip malls) seem to operate "hidden" in plain sight.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:02:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I had only seen them as massage parlor workers.

And I didn't think the massage parlors in the US offered happy endings. I thought it would have been too obvious a place for the police to look.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Do a little digging to see if you can find the ads those particular spas posted, if they're not already deleted.
A 24/7 Asian "spa" in that part of town isn't giving manicures.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:09:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

ETA- if anyone has a rubmaps account, the comments are often good clues. I wouldn't go on just being listed on the site as a location WITHOUT someone commenting on success.
View Quote

There was a married couple there getting massages. The wife was killed by the shooter while the husband was in another room
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#16]
I know Robert Kraft will help the nfl in supporting these poor women.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:29:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Had no idea there were 2 Asian Spas near me
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:32:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Holy shit there's a lot of "Asian Spas" in my ao.  
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:40:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Yeah it would be my luck that first time I’d ever go, it would get raided and I’d end up in the newspaper.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:41:45 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm sure the police know about these "massage" places but look the other way. Hell, they are probably clients.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:44:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Three gun salute would have been more appropriate.

Early '80s, they'd just come on the scene in NC. Good friend pipes up at work and says he has a date that night, "...and get this, she works at a dick-jerk-joint!" We busted up laughing, but he really regretted that. Married her about a year later.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

And I didn't think the massage parlors in the US offered happy endings. I thought it would have been too obvious a place for the police to look.
View Quote

They 100% do. They're in every major city, most smaller cities, and even some small towns.

Don't ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:46:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Had no idea how prevalent that is here and I thought a lot of it was just memes
View Quote

Oh, it’s prevalent. We raided several locally several years ago. It was disgusting. One dude in the shower bed after another. I akin it to doing snow angels face down in the men’s locker room shower after a high school football game. Just add spunk.

Men just kept coming in. Finally, we just left. I dig puntang like the next guy, but that place was unreal. The fellas coming in were all types, well dressed, fat slobs, etc...

Sex sells!
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The first articles I saw about it definitely were worded to make it sound like these were normal massage places, while shady things happen at "some" places.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:46:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's actually symbolic of a limp d*ck prez.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:47:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As a street cop, the simple question was: is it labeled "Asian". If so, they had happy endings.

My old patrol zone had 7 or 8 of them, including 1 or 2 non-Asian parlours. Plus one or two actual legit massage places. If the place takes your insurance provider, they're legit. If the place has tons of healing crystals and CBD massage oil and is playing Enya, it's legit.

If it says "Asian", has lots of mirrors, no windows, you have to get buzzed in the front door, and the lobby is totally nondescript, it's a sex shop.

Unfortunately there was zero interest from above in shutting them down, and as a uniformed cop it's impossible, since they just don't open the door for you. Yes, they're all trafficking women..but probably not that many, at least in my AO (my limited impression from watching parking lots was that they really don't have as many clients as you might think).

Now the area I'm in has zero...and I can't say I miss them. Not a lot of drama directly associated with the places, but they're only ever found in shitty or semi-shitty areas.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:49:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes, I caught a snippet from CNN yesterday that they were just poor immigrants, trying to make it in America, then this racist attack happened, because they're Asian.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 12:54:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yes, I caught a snippet from CNN yesterday that they were just poor immigrants, trying to make it in America, then this racist attack happened, because they're Asian.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even though the nutcase straight up confessed to the crime and gave his motivation as related to sex? Somehow I'm not surprised.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Even though the nutcase straight up confessed to the crime and gave his motivation as related to sex? Somehow I'm not surprised.
View Quote

The media and outrage groups are trying to obfuscate and utilize the black attacks on Asians as a way to leverage out more racial strife against white people.

I've watched interviews and they're really carefully cut to make it seem like this is a white person problem.  The main media networks won't even say the names of the perps who are murdering and attacking Asians, let alone show pictures of them.

If you read some slacktivist Twitter accounts, the implication is that it's 100% white people doing this.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 1:32:40 PM EDT
[#31]
I stopped in looking for a deal on a shotgun.

SPAS 12
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 1:34:27 PM EDT
[#32]
"rub maps?"

I'm more naïve than I realized.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 1:37:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'm sure the police know about these "massage" places but look the other way. Hell, they are probably clients.
View Quote

A couple of years back, they shut down a bunch of them in central Ohio.

Massage Parlor Panic
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 1:41:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Rubmaps.com is apparently suspended.  
There’s a Chinese one though..

Looks like just a listing of every single massage/spa house.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 1:46:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

The media and outrage groups are trying to obfuscate and utilize the black attacks on Asians as a way to leverage out more racial strife against white people.

I've watched interviews and they're really carefully cut to make it seem like this is a white person problem.  The main media networks won't even say the names of the perps who are murdering and attacking Asians, let alone show pictures of them.

If you read some slacktivist Twitter accounts, the implication is that it's 100% white people doing this.
View Quote

All of the Asian hate crime articles from California have been Black on Asian crimes
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 1:59:15 PM EDT
[#37]
i'm titling my latest pleasure journal "rub maps."

gracias!

Link Posted: 3/20/2021 1:59:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Rubmaps.com is apparently suspended.  
There's a Chinese one though..

Looks like just a listing of every single massage/spa house.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:01:29 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Oh, it’s prevalent. We raided several locally several years ago. It was disgusting. One dude in the shower bed after another. I akin it to doing snow angels face down in the men’s locker room shower after a high school football game. Just add spunk.

Men just kept coming in. Finally, we just left. I dig puntang like the next guy, but that place was unreal. The fellas coming in were all types, well dressed, fat slobs, etc...

Sex sells!
View Quote

Yup.  I sat in on a sting with the vice.   We got the whole spectrum, poor, minority, on their lunch break at the construction site, a lawyer in a suit and some guy in an old Honda, VMI license plate and his class ring.   He pulled out his ID along with his family photo.

Sex workers do really get them all.   It’s a hard drug to quit.

Look at the idiot Kraft.   A billion $s, he could have the hottest thai hookers flown to his boat in the middle
Of nowhere surrounded by folks who signed NDAs, nope, he just went the rub and tug in his car

Tiger woods....list goes on and on
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:01:32 PM EDT
[#40]

Lol. Perfect
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:15:38 PM EDT
[#41]
FPNI
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:18:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You got to hand it to them. At least they didn't come here looking for a handout. If anything, they're the ones lending a helping hand.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

There’s a whole subculture of massage parlors in Dallas. Majority Korean, and well known for sex work. It’s a lot more prevalent than you think.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:32:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

The police chief from my home town was in a rub-n-tug in a different town, while on duty, getting "taken care of" when the place got raided.  He retired quietly while retaining his fat pension.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:35:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
"rub maps?"

I'm more nave than I realized.
View Quote
Lucky for us, there are journalists who are well acquainted with this.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:36:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The police chief from my home town was in a rub-n-tug in a different town, while on duty, getting "taken care of" when the place got raided.  He retired quietly while retaining his fat pension.
View Quote
it is jersey, after all.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:37:49 PM EDT
[#47]
The "Youngs Asian Massage" is/was a known prostitution ring.

Same with the Asian massage place in the next shopping center over and one 10min up the road.

https://patch.com/georgia/woodstock/3-charged-prostitution-bust-cherokee-county
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
sex workers are brave.
Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:41:24 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/20/2021 2:41:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
The .gov has great sympathy for sex workers because they are both fucking the public.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top