Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:01:56 AM EDT
[#1]
My friend in WY owns a bunch drive thru ones with attendants and is making bank!

That's all he does.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#2]
OP is putting all of the bikini clad college cheerleader carwashes out of business

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Cool. Started watching you a few weeks ago. Weird to find you here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 5:10:20 AM EDT
[#4]
How do you prevent employees from stealing? Seems like it would be really easy. Unless you're the only one that collects all the cash? If I was an investor I would be leery someone like you would be pocketing some extra cash for yourself, how do you alleviate those worries to other investors?
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 7:15:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How do you prevent employees from stealing? Seems like it would be really easy. Unless you're the only one that collects all the cash? If I was an investor I would be leery someone like you would be pocketing some extra cash for yourself, how do you alleviate those worries to other investors?
View Quote

Soap invoicing.
Water usage.

Sure he could be taking 50 a week, but that's chump change.

He wants to show a profit otherwise he cannot attract investors.

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:36:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Just guessing but I think laundromats cater to a demographic that may be getting pushed out of the area by gentrification. Newer apartments are more likely to have in-unit laundry.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So....OP is giving away insights into how many common small businesses you see actually work and some are hating him? Some jealous weirdo shit

I have alot of free education on YouTube and teachable.

I've had Laundromat owners track down my cell # and where I live to threaten me because they say I'm brining in too many new people to the business.

Around my area the laundromats are all closing down in any part of town you'd want to do business, renters expect their apartments to have individual washer/dryers and stackable front-loaders make that possible.

Kharn

Just guessing but I think laundromats cater to a demographic that may be getting pushed out of the area by gentrification. Newer apartments are more likely to have in-unit laundry.

HUD projects also require the facility have laundry on-site. So new low-income housing going up won't produce many customers if you're thinking of opening a place near a new project.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:57:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That seems like a really great way to make money.   Except if the EPA would somehow get involved
View Quote
NPDES permits are a thing.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:52:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If I could package and sell hustle and drive I'd be a trillion are.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that would be why the entire “knowledge industry” exists. There is more, and easier, money to be made by selling people the dream of doing it themselves.

The sad thing is that most of the people who buy into courses or mentoring programs are the people who barely have the money to pay for it and hope the info will improve their lives. For most of them, it doesn’t.

If I could package and sell hustle and drive I'd be a trillion are.

I like you.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Tag
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 9:57:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Lol dude I've been watching you for months. Had no clue you were a member here.

I really wish I could do some of the things you do, but the initial investment for ANY of these things around here is way too high.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:05:46 PM EDT
[#11]
There are a few around here. "3 minute" thing. We have a subscription. $14-20 something per month, I think, and you wash as many times as you want. The more "bells and whistles" ("hot wax," "under carriage" wash etc the more you pay. The basic one is fine because they run daily specials on the upgrades for free to try to convince you to upgrade. I have a little "sticker" that is read by a sensor. I think they recycle the cleaning fluid as there appears to be large filters and pumps involved. They are always busy and are constantly opening new locations. They seem to be making bank.

On a nice day there are multiple lines. They have card readers for those not on subscription. Son got it for us for Christmas several years and we just kept renewing. It's nice to have a clean car with so little effort. I always get comments on my Black Durango. Looks like a new one. It's a hot wash in the winter and it's about a mile from the house so sometimes I run the Durango through to clean off the ice and snow if they are open. In the summer it's a cool wash and is a great way to cool down my Black vehicle quick. They are all over the area so it's real convenient to wash your vehicle no matter where you are.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top