BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:12:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So to be clear....you're the producer of this video and you also sell information on how buy a car wash?  You profit to expense ratio is off....probably way off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Arfcom has been pretty positive on my other series, figured you'd like this new series I started today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt9pSsJDAyw

Hopefully it'll help me pay for more 9mm

So to be clear....you're the producer of this video and you also sell information on how buy a car wash?  You profit to expense ratio is off....probably way off.

You mean he’s getting more people to be interested in buying his business?  Sounds like a good plan to me.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:19:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
@shockergd  I’m going to need to know where yours are.  I’d rather patronize Arfcom members than anyone else.
View Quote

I thought the same thing. Looks like circleville.  Too far for me to drive for a car wash even if it was free....
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:25:13 AM EDT
[#3]
lol. OP links to his webpage in his youtube to spend $97 to pre-register to buy a course on how to make money. . Oh and he charges $50 monthly fee to learn how to make money too.

Thanks for the hot tips there Don Lapre.

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:27:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Hoes is the condition of the equipment? Shit be expensive yo! Let me know if you need pointers on the doors? I used to rebuild the air operators from airlift.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:37:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How much illicit gains are you laundering through it?
View Quote

Its basically impossible. The irs knows by who much water, electricity and chems you go thru, plus there is cycle timers on all of the equipment. sure it can be done, but it very hard to inject cash and have it come out clean. Skimming is hard to, but can be done.

The one way to skim a little is cheating the cycle counters on the self serve, and thats what the guy I did work for did. But you need to realize things like rinse cycles in self serves dont use much water, its mostly air and power washer type systems. The brush is also very cheap to run, very little water but burns lots of the cycle time up.

I wont get in to more detail about the cycle counters publicly, because I am sure it common industry insider info. But does not need to be blasted.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:51:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It seems you are just another one of those guys doing the tried and true "Pay me to show you how to make money"
View Quote

He is one my success stories for my seminar, how to make a profit showing people how to make a profit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:51:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Say my name
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
M'lady

Say my name

Bitch?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:53:25 AM EDT
[#8]
People need to stop with the clickbait titles.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 11:54:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Nice video.  Hope it works out.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 12:07:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 12:14:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.  That shit has affected every part of the internet.  Wish the mods would clean it out of here.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 12:20:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I concur. I know such a place that also has check cashing, Western Union and phone cards in the same building, not sure if the same owner.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Based on what I have seen, if you open a car wash in a Puerto Rican neighborhood, you will always have customers.  I'm talking lines out to the street on any day over 32o when it isn't raining.

I concur. I know such a place that also has check cashing, Western Union and phone cards in the same building, not sure if the same owner.

Carwash, Check Cashing, Western Union & Phone Cards as a 1 stop shop?  That is the Quad-fectta of $$$$$

If you could sell some snacks so the clients could put it all on their EBT Card you'd be richer than Midas!
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 12:22:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Carwash, Check Cashing, Western Union & Phone Cards as a 1 stop shop?  That is the Quad-fectta of $$$$$
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Based on what I have seen, if you open a car wash in a Puerto Rican neighborhood, you will always have customers.  I'm talking lines out to the street on any day over 32o when it isn't raining.

Don't forget buy-here/pay-here used cars and wheel rental.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 12:23:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
lol. OP links to his webpage in his youtube to spend $97 to pre-register to buy a course on how to make money. . Oh and he charges $50 monthly fee to learn how to make money too.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Fn18KzEBV2I/hqdefault.jpg
View Quote

Don’t hate the player.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Yeah, some of you folks clearly don't understand how the knowledge industry works.  Shockergd does.  I'd be surprised if he hasn't done some Tony Robbins or Russel Branson work.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:25:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

And a brilliant move on his part.  You know how many fuckers commented on his YT video thinking they'd "caught" that?  You've been had ;)

OP, good vid, if oriented for the poor a little.  It didn't seem like it made that much? $400 in 1.5 days? That's $97K per year for an asset you paid $675K for.  Ehh idk.  Maybe that is good.
View Quote

I bought 3 businesses in the total price, this is one of them.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:27:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What’s in the spot free rinse?

Is it a rip off, because I feel like it’s a rip off
View Quote

3 stage osmosis water fed into a giant water tank. Presoak is not run through RO, but a water heater to about 120f
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:29:07 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

I get 500-1,000 messages a day from people asking for advise.

1% of the people that ask me questions follow through.

Charge for the advice and I get 50 a day, 10% follow through, and I'll make $1,000 a day off those people.

Now tell me, if hardly anyone listens to the advice you give, why not charge something for it? I still have tons of free advice and content, but people tend not to care about it.

I did a series on how to contact rich investors, partnering with them to start a business, it's one of my absolute worst performing videos.

Cash collection? Does great, clickbait titles? Great.

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

YouTube is pretty much overrun with people doing this sort of thing. They are basically selling people on a dream of being their own boss and all of that. I followed some of it for a while, most people that pay for those courses never do shit, or those who do rarely find any worthwhile success.

It’s gotten so bad that a bunch of scammers are in the game just trying to talk like they are an expert and make money selling courses to people who can barely even afford the cost of the course.  There is one guy who is clearly full of shit with e-commerce course who eventually sold a course about how to make and sell courses lmao
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:51:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Charge for the advice and I get 50 a day, 10% follow through, and I'll make $1,000 a day off those people.

Now tell me, if hardly anyone listens to the advice you give, why not charge something for it? I still have tons of free advice and content, but people tend not to care about it.

I did a series on how to contact rich investors, partnering with them to start a business, it's one of my absolute worst performing videos.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're making $365,000 a year just off of advice on buying trailer parks and car washes?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:51:29 PM EDT
[#21]
So....OP is giving away insights into how many common small businesses you see actually work and some are hating him? Some jealous weirdo shit
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:56:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So....OP is giving away insights into how many common small businesses you see actually work and some are hating him? Some jealous weirdo shit
View Quote
I wouldn't exactly say he's giving it away, Bob.

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:58:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
what gun are you carrying when you pickup the money?

View Quote

Got caught up watching a lot of the videos and was wondering the same thing.
At one point walking into the laundromat with a bum shaking the quarter machine who admitted to just getting out of prison after 15 years, op was sounding confident enough to make me comfortable he was carrying or he just has balls of steel.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:05:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

At one point walking into the laundromat with a bum shaking the quarter machine who admitted to just getting out of prison after 15 years, op was sounding confident enough to make me comfortable he was carrying or he just has balls of steel.
View Quote

Anymore it's a 43x with a shield 15 and another shield 15 + 5 in my pocket.

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:07:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I have alot of free education on YouTube and teachable.

I've had Laundromat owners track down my cell # and where I live to threaten me because they say I'm brining in too many new people to the business.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:20:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Anymore it's a 43x with a shield 15 and another shield 15 + 5 in my pocket.

View Quote

You make it seem kind of fun to do what you do, but was also watching a channel called “following Keenan” (probably a member here, seems like a like minded individual).
I don’t mean any disrespect, but he seems pretty bitter after his years of dealing with that segment of society. He’s also kicking bums out of his laundromats and all the other common issues.
Reminds me of my 12 month vacation to Afghanistan. The new guys all show up happy and ready to change the world, and the guys who have been there for 8 months plus just have this look of fuck this in their faces.
The constant vandalism and threat of being robbed takes a certain person, and you seem to have it. But I’d become too bitter and would probably have to sell soon due to the people aspect. I’d love the fixing things and making it run side of things.
I run 2 businesses that 95% of people are extremely happy to see me and deal with middle class and up. The 5% stress me out enough.
If someone comes to me with a solid plan may consider being a mostly silent partner though.
Thanks for all the insight.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:21:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Not sure why people are so bent out of shape over the minor plugs for his pay service. I thought the video was well done and full of interesting content. How dare the guy mentions anything else he does, right?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:36:25 PM EDT
[#28]
OP, great stuff..... some of your audio on the outdoor shots is a lot quieter than your narrated stuff - would be great if you had a wireless lavalier mic or those shots.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:38:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
what gun are you carrying when you pickup the money?

My Brother has a few laundromats. All are open 24/7 and none have a lock on any door.

He has internet monitoring 24/7 with HD cameras recording. They prosecute/get the
police involved for even the smallest offense. My SIL isn't afraid to put up photos of
assholes on their Facebook page to find out who the assholes are that cause problems.
Once word gets around the shitheads generally stay away.

After 10+ years they have never had a significant issue at any of their places...

Funny story....Guy steals laundry cart. SIL posts HD picture of perp on Facebook.
In less than 10 minutes someone from town ID's the guy. Cops go to guys address
and arrest him. Because of the value of the cart and the guys history he goes
away for three years....LOL....for a fucking laundry cart !!!

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 3:55:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You're making $365,000 a year just off of advice on buying trailer parks and car washes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that would be why the entire “knowledge industry” exists. There is more, and easier, money to be made by selling people the dream of doing it themselves.

The sad thing is that most of the people who buy into courses or mentoring programs are the people who barely have the money to pay for it and hope the info will improve their lives. For most of them, it doesn’t.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:03:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

And that would be why the entire "knowledge industry" exists. There is more, and easier, money to be made by selling people the dream of doing it themselves.

The sad thing is that most of the people who buy into courses or mentoring programs are the people who barely have the money to pay for it and hope the info will improve their lives. For most of them, it doesn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that would be why the entire "knowledge industry" exists. There is more, and easier, money to be made by selling people the dream of doing it themselves.

The sad thing is that most of the people who buy into courses or mentoring programs are the people who barely have the money to pay for it and hope the info will improve their lives. For most of them, it doesn't.
I had a boss several jobs ago that used to brag to us, her subordinates, that she was paying to call into exclusive Dave Ramsey conference calls about how to be smart with your money.

Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7E2w4sTLKtA/maxresdefault.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/7E2w4sTLKtA/maxresdefault.jpg

Did you get a bill from his youtube videos or info he has posted here?

If you didn't, that's called free.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:06:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I've had Laundromat owners track down my cell # and where I live to threaten me because they say I'm brining in too many new people to the business.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for posting OP. Please DM me an arf discount code. I'm interested in what you have to say.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:13:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Well this one is certainly more appealing than the trailer park and the people that go with it.

Speaking of people, I do like the aspect of not having to staff the place.  Will be very instead in seeing how many hours a week it takes to keep the place going.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:35:44 PM EDT
[#35]
I don’t understand this whole new movement of “video tape my entire life and post on YouTube.”  Its super weird to me but if you enjoy it that’s cool
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:36:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Around my area the laundromats are all closing down in any part of town you'd want to do business, renters expect their apartments to have individual washer/dryers and stackable front-loaders make that possible.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:38:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I don’t understand this whole new movement of “video tape my entire life and post on YouTube.”  Its super weird to me but if you enjoy it that’s cool
View Quote

IIRC a million views on a 2 minute Youtube video is $4k in your pocket for the lowest tier of advertising rates (ie, some random chump videoing himself unclogging a toilet with no prior following).
10 minutes is a higher tier with more money, having regular subscribers gets you more money, etc.

Kharn
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:47:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

You aunt has sustained upside down businesses for 40 years? Yeah ok.....
View Quote

Maybe you should re read the statement. He stated hasnt made significant money. Never anywhere in that did I see anything that alluded to ‘upside down’.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:50:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

IIRC a million views on a 2 minute Youtube video is $4k in your pocket for the lowest tier of advertising rates (ie, some random chump videoing himself unclogging a toilet with no prior following).
10 minutes is a higher tier with more money, having regular subscribers gets you more money, etc.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't understand this whole new movement of "video tape my entire life and post on YouTube."  Its super weird to me but if you enjoy it that's cool

Kharn
Yeah it took me awhile to figure out why the fuck 90% of the videos I was watching were always at least 10-12 minutes long.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 4:59:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Clickbait title?

He bought a car wash, and he showed us how much money it makes. Just like the title of the video and the thread read.

Did you expect something else?
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 7:01:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Yep.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I spotted a 5 in that last stack of ones.

Yep.
I think hes skimming.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 12:10:40 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You make it seem kind of fun to do what you do, but was also watching a channel called “following Keenan” (probably a member here, seems like a like minded individual).
I don’t mean any disrespect, but he seems pretty bitter after his years of dealing with that segment of society. He’s also kicking bums out of his laundromats and all the other common issues.
Reminds me of my 12 month vacation to Afghanistan. The new guys all show up happy and ready to change the world, and the guys who have been there for 8 months plus just have this look of fuck this in their faces.
The constant vandalism and threat of being robbed takes a certain person, and you seem to have it. But I’d become too bitter and would probably have to sell soon due to the people aspect. I’d love the fixing things and making it run side of things.
I run 2 businesses that 95% of people are extremely happy to see me and deal with middle class and up. The 5% stress me out enough.
If someone comes to me with a solid plan may consider being a mostly silent partner though.
Thanks for all the insight.
View Quote

There's alot I could say about him but won't in public.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 12:12:00 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

And that would be why the entire “knowledge industry” exists. There is more, and easier, money to be made by selling people the dream of doing it themselves.

The sad thing is that most of the people who buy into courses or mentoring programs are the people who barely have the money to pay for it and hope the info will improve their lives. For most of them, it doesn’t.
View Quote

If I could package and sell hustle and drive I'd be a trillion are.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 12:17:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

My Brother has a few laundromats. All are open 24/7 and none have a lock on any door.

He has internet monitoring 24/7 with HD cameras recording. They prosecute/get the
police involved for even the smallest offense. My SIL isn't afraid to put up photos of
assholes on their Facebook page to find out who the assholes are that cause problems.
Once word gets around the shitheads generally stay away.

After 10+ years they have never had a significant issue at any of their places...

Funny story....Guy steals laundry cart. SIL posts HD picture of perp on Facebook.
In less than 10 minutes someone from town ID's the guy. Cops go to guys address
and arrest him. Because of the value of the cart and the guys history he goes
away for three years....LOL....for a fucking laundry cart !!!

View Quote

Having a willing and helpful PD does, in my opinion, matter.

Business owners love us because we will go after minor thefts and trespass. In places where this is not the case, things don't seem to go so well. I'm not saying that the PDs have a say in business outcome, but it does seem, IMO, that they make life easier.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 12:19:09 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I think hes skimming.
View Quote

The video isn't meant to be ultra accurate.

The bank does a final count, and we are doing deposits with all the businesses at once there's an audit step between videos and deposits, I don't want to post every single detail.

Plus that collection was way more than shown :D
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 12:27:44 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 9:09:18 AM EDT
[#47]
there's a full serve car wash on route 23 right past polaris and they're right next to each other, what kind of business model is that?

i've been a corp member for moo moo for a year, but i might switch to blue sky as their tunnels are longer and gets it cleaner, but less locations.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#48]
Tagged for later. I hope to start the process to build a car wash in the next 12-18 months.
It was going to be sooner but found another property I couldn't live without
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:49:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Around my area the laundromats are all closing down in any part of town you'd want to do business, renters expect their apartments to have individual washer/dryers and stackable front-loaders make that possible.

Kharn
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kharn

Just guessing but I think laundromats cater to a demographic that may be getting pushed out of the area by gentrification. Newer apartments are more likely to have in-unit laundry.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:58:32 AM EDT
[#50]
Is OP the same guy that posted a thread about buying a whole trailer park? Link? IIRC; that was a very interesting thread!
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top