Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:29:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You would have to be retarded to think the democrats give a shit about the working class
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:31:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I seriously doubt the majority of the actual working pipeliners voted for the dipshit
View Quote

this.    those guys aren't stupid.    they knew Biden wanted to shut them down.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:10:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I seriously doubt the majority of the actual working pipeliners voted for the dipshit

I'll never forget going out to the field where I used to work. Hard working big dudes building a substation. Obama stickers everywhere. That was an eye opener and I don't know what to expect in some of these groups.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:40:13 AM EDT
[#4]
THIS WOULD BE LIKE GUN OWNERS OF AMERICA VOTING  FOR BLOOMBERG..NORMALLY I WOULD SAY THIS IS RETARDED.BUT RETARDED PEOPLE ARE SMARTER THEN THIS UNION....
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:42:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I wonder how many of the laid off guys actually voted for Biden? I know the fat cat bosses probably did, but why would the working guy?
View Quote

Every single union member I know voted FOR Bidet. They were proud to say so too.

What I don't get is Bidet said repeatedly before the election he would shut down the pipeline & fracking. Repeatedly. Yet union members act shocked when they got the word. Stupid MFers shouldn't be allowed to vote, IMO.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:45:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Hell, 1/2 this forum would gladly throw the other 1/2 in the ovens.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:46:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Good. I hope they're all eventually begging in the streets....you got what you wanted, fuckos.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:46:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

There's a union hall about 30 minutes from my house that as of two weeks ago still had a "Biden 2020" banner hanging out front.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:46:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Choke on it Union assholes.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:51:30 AM EDT
[#10]
BURN.IT.DOWN

Only way we are going to get through this is to quickly get to the bottom
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:01:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Every single union member I know voted FOR Bidet. They were proud to say so too.

What I don't get is Bidet said repeatedly before the election he would shut down the pipeline & fracking. Repeatedly. Yet union members act shocked when they got the word. Stupid MFers shouldn't be allowed to vote, IMO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I wonder how many of the laid off guys actually voted for Biden? I know the fat cat bosses probably did, but why would the working guy?

They probably believed the statement "he is just saying that to get votes. he won't actually shut it down". Just like Democrats and their mouthpieces constantly say "no one wants to take your guns. They just say that to pander to their base".

I am sure the pipeworkers seriously believe it was all talk and no action. Just like the gun owners (newly minted ones and older ones) who have voted for Biden and seriously believe he is all talk an no action.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:03:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I know maybe two guys out of thirty who would have voted for poopy-pants. I'm union (closed shop, no choice) and by and large, we all loved Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Union said so.

I know maybe two guys out of thirty who would have voted for poopy-pants. I'm union (closed shop, no choice) and by and large, we all loved Trump.

I bet the union leadership was given bags of cash to endorse biden. I can believe the avg worker didn't vote biden
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:08:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We must hurt far more as a nation. Then we will have the capacity to fight back.

Until then, bring on the pain.
View Quote

That's not the Communists plan.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:09:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:13:49 AM EDT
[#15]
You'd have to be stupid to vote for Biden, and you can't fix stupid.  No sympathy whatsoever.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:14:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Why support Union anything after today?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:15:09 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Remember coal mines under Obama?

Fuck'm. If they were dumb enough to ignore history and once again give Dems the power.....Just fuck'm. They can eat cake for all I fucking care. In fact, I hope every Union knuckle dragging Biden loving retard goes fucking homeless. Eat shit you fucking mindless goddamn zombie, and let the scabs grab the work at half the pay while you fucking cry like a little worthless bitch.
View Quote

The majority of coal producing states didn’t go for Obama
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:15:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Union leaders don't care, being a loyal leftist is more important on their resume than actually saving union jobs. If anything they will somehow keep a small number of jobs open then run for re-election bragging how they save a couple of union loyalists from unemployment.
Not surprisingly this line of bullshit will be swallowed hook, line and and sinker.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:18:11 AM EDT
[#19]
But... democrat is the party of the workin man
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#20]
If they voted for the Ds I hope they go hungry for a while. Maybe it'll help them think critically in the future.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#21]
I touched a hot stove once.

I found out it was hot.

I didn't touch it again.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:42:04 AM EDT
[#22]
I still think that Biden is bringing in Workers from South of the Border to Eliminate the American Black Person.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:51:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Even if every union worker voted for Trump in these former United States, Biden would still be occupying the Office.

2020 Election was the biggest heist on American soil, keep both eyes and ears on Obama and his ilk, I believe he is pulling Joe's strings with instructions from higher up.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:52:31 AM EDT
[#24]
There will be a flood of pickup trucks hitting the used markets.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:54:46 AM EDT
[#25]
There are two union halls, electrical and teamsters, around the corner from me.  They ONLY promote D candidates.  

Back in apprentice school (IBEW134, no longer a member, self employed) I got into a 'debate' w/ a teacher over voting

Him: YOU ALWAYS VOTE YOUR PAYCHECK!! YOU ALWAYS VOTE DEMOCRAT!!!

Me: I will not sell my vote for a dollar.  I will never vote for a candidate who is anti 2A

Him: OH YEAH?  HOW ARE YOU GOING TO BUY ANY GUNS IF YOU'RE NOT WORKING!!!

Me: Still wouldn't sell my vote for a paycheck

Him: YOU BETTER NOT EVER BRING A GUN INTO MY CLASSROOM

Me: WOAH, where the hell did that come from?!  Who said anything about bringing a firearm into school?

At that point I knew the conversation wasn't going anywhere so I stopped 'debating' him.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:55:44 AM EDT
[#26]
what is it you southerners say?

i'll have a coke.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:58:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:59:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We must hurt far more as a nation. Then we will have the capacity to fight back.

Until then, bring on the pain.

Are you entirely sure? It's only been a few days and we're brushing against six digits worth of lost jobs. On the current course this nation will be screaming and full of people with nothing to lose by the end of the year.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:00:31 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote
That doesn't work as well, we lost more ground on the Second under Trump than under Osama.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:25:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's really simple:

If you are middle or upper-middle class and work hard for your money and station in life, whether represented by a union or not, the Democratic Party will work against you at every possible opportunity all the while promising you shiny and free shit to get your support.  If you have self-sustaining wealth/income, the Democratic Party not only wants to redistribute it and destroy your social class, they want to use your own money to fund your own demise.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:27:16 AM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

That guy looks like an idiot. Just a classic idiot. Probably would argue you to death even if you presented all the facts.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:28:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Maybe they can all get jobs writing code.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:29:31 AM EDT
[#33]
They say this now, but for the next 4 years they will still support the democrat party.
They will pump millions of $$$$ into the democrat party and continue to be surprised when the democrats cut jobs !
The professional useful idiots !

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:30:42 AM EDT
[#34]
Remember when Obama said he flat out wanted to destroy the coal industry and the coal miners union still endorsed him? Fuck any union member that voted for sleepy Joe. I hope he destroys every one of their jobs.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:34:31 AM EDT
[#35]
They should have learned after NAFTA what the Democratic Party thought of them
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:36:31 AM EDT
[#36]
unions can go eat shit
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:48:38 AM EDT
[#37]
The problem with cutting a deal with the scorpion is that he's going to sting you in the end, anyway. I hope this lesson sticks with the unions long after this. Because it needs to.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:53:08 AM EDT
[#38]
I know this will go over like a turd in the punchbowl, because it's GD.I am a union member,  and my union chose not to endorse, or donate to any party or candidate  this year .I know probably  200 other union members in the carpenters,laborers,  finishers, plumbers,  pipefitters, and operators. 1 guy voted for biden, and not because  he liked biden, but because  he hated trump.
All other union.members are huge supporters of Trump, and the 2nd. Alot of guys on here only know about  public service unions, and don't realize there are thousands of pro gun smaller unions.  Almost all construction  unions  are pro republican .
Hate me, hate my union, be as ignorant  as you want.I strongly believe our biggest problem  as  a gun owning community is that we don't stick together, and democrats  love that,  and use it against us.
If you didn't discriminate  against  "fudds" hunters,union members collectors, and enthusiasts  that don't think exactly  like you, can you imagine what  kind of force  72 million Americans would be.
This is the part where some genius  will post, fuck unions,like every other post on here, yep that helps. We are already a minority,  why splinter us even further?

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:56:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Basically, call it the 'stupidity of the American voter' or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical to getting the thing to pass.”

- Jonathan Gruber, architect of the Affordable Care Act
View Quote

Democrats have unfettered access to one of the few infinite resources in the universe - human stupidity.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The Democrats have been fucking over the unions for a long time.
View Quote

And black people.

Two huge voting groups who get fucked over and over, snd yet they keep voting the same way.

I can’t wrap my head around it.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:01:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Its never about their vote. Its about the unions money. Tens if not hundreds of millions of union dollars went to the dems and now they get to enjoy the results. Its easy to be a leader of a group of disenfranchised people. Try leading fat and happy group of workers.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:04:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Anyone have a link to that tweet where someone posted a text message conversation she had with her friend? It was about how the husband had lost her job and they had voted Biden - and there was zero sympathy coming in. 100k or more "likes" and it was posted in the last few days.

I can't find it but I want to share the schadenfreude.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:04:50 AM EDT
[#43]

This needs a “Thank you for your support” caption.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:05:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I know this will go over like a turd in the punchbowl, because it's GD.I am a union member,  and my union chose not to endorse, or donate to any party or candidate  this year .I know probably  200 other union members in the carpenters,laborers,  finishers, plumbers,  pipefitters, and operators. 1 guy voted for biden, and not because  he liked biden, but because  he hated trump.
All other union.members are huge supporters of Trump, and the 2nd. Alot of guys on here only know about  public service unions, and don't realize there are thousands of pro gun smaller unions.  Almost all construction  unions  are pro republican .
Hate me, hate my union, be as ignorant  as you want.I strongly believe our biggest problem  as  a gun owning community is that we don't stick together, and democrats  love that,  and use it against us.
If you didn't discriminate  against  "fudds" hunters,union members collectors, and enthusiasts  that don't think exactly  like you, can you imagine what  kind of force  72 million Americans would be.
This is the part where some genius  will post, fuck unions,like every other post on here, yep that helps. We are already a minority,  why splinter us even further?

View Quote

It’s hard to stick together with fudds and other “I support the second amendment but ...” types.  They are active participants in undermining gun rights as long as they think they can keep grandpas 30-30.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:05:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Obama to coal miners...I will shut you down.

Coal miners.....vote Obama.

Same idiots.

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:06:18 AM EDT
[#46]
Very little sympathy for folks in these sectors, especially the O&G crowd here in Texas. Quit whining and learn a job that's going to continue to remain relevant.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:06:32 AM EDT
[#47]
Idiots.

I'd say I hate to see people lose their jobs, but they made the decision for themselves.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:07:58 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Union said so.

And what of your union leadership?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:08:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Im laughing so hard my face & side hurt...
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:09:50 AM EDT
[#50]
But they got the asshole out of office who hurt their feelings.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top