Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:40:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I also hear that a really good prank is to leave a single earring in each person's car is a great prank.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:42:40 PM EDT
[#2]
You work in an office?  Learn the difference between 'there' and 'their' first.  Geez.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:49:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I had good luck and lots of laughs with the following.

Find or mix Playdoh until its a convincing shit shade of brown.

Roll into a turd shape. I made two tapered pieces that made it look like one solid shit that had been pinched off.

Select a location. I chose the corner of the bathroom. Only you know the right place for your work.

Bonus points when you bare hand pick it up in front of everyone.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Hire four or five homeless guys to beat the shit out of your coworker when he or she leaves the office.  Offer cash bonuses like $10 for first blood or $25 per tooth on the ground. Have the smartest homeless guy yell, "Welcome to the rice paddies, motherfucker!" before he runs off.

It's pretty fucking funny.

Remember not to talk to the police unless you live in a state where "it was a prank" is a recognized statutory affirmative defense.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:57:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Run into the Office hollering the liberals are coming, the liberals are coming! Then fart and say false alarm just gas!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:01:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I also hear that a really good prank is to leave a single earring in each person's car is a great prank.
View Quote

Womens panties work better!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:05:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Is this the OP?

I Wired A Horn To My Dads Brake Pedal *SO MAD* - Funniest Prank Ever
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:09:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You work in an office?  Learn the difference between 'there' and 'their' first.  Geez.
View Quote

There's different levels of "working in an office." He isn't called "MrTinkles" for nothing.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Put a dog turd in his pocket when he isn't looking. Or a sardine up his ass.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#10]
take a dump in their office trash can
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#11]
It may be stereotyping, but I assume white-collar pranks are vastly different from blue-collar ones.  (No HR Dept. where real work gets done)
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Use their copier and paper to print up a couple dozen resumes, first. I have a feeling you'll be needing them sooner than later.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:43:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Fake a shooting with a starter pistol?

You know with blanks.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Start slipping pennies under 2 legs on one side of the desk. Add one to each leg every few days. Eventually things will start rolling off & coffee spills but just a bit.

Put a note under windshield wiper, "I'm pregnant please call me"
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:53:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Take a styrofoam coffee cup and cut the bottom out.  Place it on the targets desk, then fill it with mustard seeds. Walk away and watch.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:48:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Be an adult?
View Quote

@CavGunner278th

Bein an adult is boring
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:51:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
just email them with youre poor granmar
View Quote

Oh yea?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:54:50 PM EDT
[#20]
put an ad on craigslist for goats for sale in spanish.

use their phone numbers y emails.

hola!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:55:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Lock all the  doors.  Pull the fire alarms.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

No im a field guy

Typed with gloves on sue me
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:01:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Upper decker his toilet

Replace his computer background with a screenshot of his background

Add an extra signature line to his emails like "live, laugh, love" or "silence is consent"

Tie large zip ties to his drive shaft

Create a Craigslist ad with his number selling 22" rims or a bass boat at 1/5 market value

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Upper decker his toilet

Replace his computer background with a screenshot of his background

Add an extra signature line to his emails like "live, laugh, love" or "silence is consent"

Tie large zip ties to his drive shaft
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:04:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Some of you must be real fun to work with.

A couple years ago I was in Rite-Aid waiting to check out and bought $0.49 realistic rubber snake out of a clearance bin.  

A coworker of mine keeps flip flops under her desk so she can kick off her heels.  I put the snake in a flip flop.

The BEST part is that she didn't suspect me, and put it in my desk drawer.  Snake recovered.

I think I used it on a couple other people, then loaned it to my GF and she used it on a bunch of people at her Vet Clinic, namely putting it in other vet's lockers.

When she was done, I gave it to my dad, and it made the rounds at his work.

The per prank cost of the snake worked out to about 5 cents.

Everytime the snake was used it was by someone in upper management wherever they worked.  Everyone had fun.

Right now, I'm screwing with a friend at work with a set of harbor freight car jack dolly's.  I'm moving his car slightly every couple of days.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:33:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Switch the office coffee to decaf. Do it slowly. 75/25 a week, 50/50 a week, 25/75 a week, then pure decaf. Let it go for a couple weeks. Then switch them back to regular. Death Wish is my preferred for this sort of work. You're welcome.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:39:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Staple together a bunch of dixie cups sitting on his desk and fill them all with water.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top