BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 12/28/2020 6:46:50 PM EDT
Best harmless prank on a co-worker:

Setting: 16 story high-rise building

Reason: co-worker can't remember which room he works in, so he makes the mistake of saying that he places a fire extinguisher at the entrance to the door of the unit he's working in

Opportunity: dude goes to Porta-John at ground level

Prank: place one fire extinguisher at the same door on all 16 floors

PLEASE tell me you all have done better!

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:48:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Will get you sued and possible sexual harassment charges...

What is, Alex.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:49:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Seems like a lot of work to me.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:53:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I won't tolerate any of that bull shit.

Fucking off like that means getting fired.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:55:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I won't tolerate any of that bull shit.

Fucking off like that means getting fired.
View Quote
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:56:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I set a buddys truck on blocks, put the wheels in the bed of the truck, then hid the lug nuts all over the place in those plastic Easter eggs.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 6:59:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I always loved the old throwing a dummy frag in to a room
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:00:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I put my dead AA batteries back in the fresh battery box when I get new ones.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:01:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Just about sent one to the hospital after putting some "serious" hot sauce on pizza that wasn't his.

He was constantly eating other people's food.   He quit doing that.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#9]
20ft chain to the forklift is a good one.

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#10]
The toilet fill tube trick is fun if they don't mind getting wet
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:05:25 PM EDT
[#11]
we used to rub black shoe polish on the phones pre-SJW times.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:06:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Built up a April fools prank over 4 years on a guy...

He had a few bad computing habits -  he was a reformed Mac user and so he kept all files/folders/etc on his desktop.  And he never locked his workstation.

Year 1 - taking a screen shot of his desktop (all files, folders, shortcuts etc) and making that his wall paper, then moved all the files, folders, etc. to a temp directory.
Year 2 - hooked up an extra wireless mouse to his machine and kept it on my desk, would randomly wiggle it and move it around while I heard him typing.
Year 3 - fiddled his mail client to send himself a copy of any mail he sent out

(he really should've learned to lock his workstation)

Year 4 - I did nothing.  Talked it up a bunch the week before, looking at him and giggling randomly.  Day of, I kept popping my head into his office and asking how he's doing and whats happening... or just looking at him and sniggering.  By lunch he was as nervous as a long tail cat on the front porch of Cracker Barrel.  After lunch, at the start of a meeting, I asked if he had figured out what I'd done yet.... and he hadn't - so I giggled again.  At the end of the meeting, I told him that I'd done nothing and it was all head games this year.  Took him out for beers after work.

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:06:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Welding machine that feeds wire from a barrel.  Barrels are heavier than shit when full, but just a light cardboard tube when empty.  Forklift driver taking his sweet time moving a fresh barrel.  Me to my boss with a determined look on my face:  Fuck this shit, I'm getting this running Go and squat and wrap my arms around a barrel, near the full ones, but I know it to be empty.  Pretend to strain at it a few seconds, pretend to be struggling with it up in the air at knee-level.  Roll onto my back with the empty on top of me and let it roll over me and away, then just lie there.  Boss about shit a brick.  Couldn't even contain my laughter long enough for him to waddle over to me, lost it while he was still running over.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:07:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I put my dead AA batteries back in the fresh battery box when I get new ones.
View Quote

Like!
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:08:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Change his Alexa to a Male voice.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#16]
The old owner put a skunk mount behind the toilet and tied fishing line to it and ran it out the door. When gal went to pee he pulled the skunk out
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Fill an alcohol hand sanitizer bottle with KY Jelly.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:10:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Built up a April fools prank over 4 years on a guy...

He had a few bad computing habits -  he was a reformed Mac user and so he kept all files/folders/etc on his desktop.  And he never locked his workstation.

Year 1 - taking a screen shot of his desktop (all files, folders, shortcuts etc) and making that his wall paper, then moved all the files, folders, etc. to a temp directory.
Year 2 - hooked up an extra wireless mouse to his machine and kept it on my desk, would randomly wiggle it and move it around while I heard him typing.
Year 3 - fiddled his mail client to send himself a copy of any mail he sent out

(he really should've learned to lock his workstation)

Year 4 - I did nothing.  Talked it up a bunch the week before, looking at him and giggling randomly.  Day of, I kept popping my head into his office and asking how he's doing and whats happening... or just looking at him and sniggering.  By lunch he was as nervous as a long tail cat on the front porch of Cracker Barrel.  After lunch, at the start of a meeting, I asked if he had figured out what I'd done yet.... and he hadn't - so I giggled again.  At the end of the meeting, I told him that I'd done nothing and it was all head games this year.  Took him out for beers after work.

View Quote

Thats funny.

If anyone left there work computer open we would set the local gay pride parade as a screen saver.

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:10:34 PM EDT
[#19]
What ever happened to just upper decking the offices with private bathrooms.

I brought a chili so hot to a lunch chili cook off that someone had to leave work mid-lunch after trying some.  It probably had a couple dozen whole ghost chili’s and habaneros and extract in it.  Me and a fellow chilihead buddy sat there eating it straight-faced when the dude sat down and we were like, “man, this chili is delicious”.  It was damn good, but it was putting beads of sweat on my head and giving me a rush.  It would have been well into nuclear territory for most people.

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:10:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Just about sent one to the hospital after putting some "serious" hot sauce on pizza that wasn't his.

View Quote

This is why you prank!

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:14:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Grow the fuck up.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:18:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Another one.

Save the tempered safety glass from broken automotive windows in a gallon ziploc bag in your trunk.  I’d been doing this for a couple weeks and saw supervisors truck parked with window rolled down while out at lunch (not at work).

Sprinkled bag of broken glass inside car, on ground, and shoved a few larger pieces into the window seal around the window perimeter.  Nobody remembers they left the window down... they just get immediately pissed someone broke into their car.

I guess he went into the trailer after lunch all pissed off and cussing up a storm.  Some asshole broke the widows on the truck and I’m not even sure if they took anything.  LOL. We let him think the window was broke for like a day and a half.  Lol.  He took it with mixed feelings.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:23:47 PM EDT
[#23]
I learned how to forward one coworker’s phone to another line.  I had four guys answering the phone for each other and pretty pissed until someone asked a Sgt what was up and a phone call was place to IT.  

I took a couple days vacation and came back to everything superglued to the top of my desk.  Stapler, tape dispenser, ink pen everything.

Not me but some animal lover had a deer standing by a creek for a screen saver.  A guy on my squad, used MS Paint to put a scrape reticle over it.  Girl flipped her lid.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:34:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Anything that takes more than a minute of company time means you’re a shitbrick

A quickie that is always fun if you are in an office setting, is to grab someone’s notepad, skip forward about 20 pages, draw the crudest dick-bomb you can think of and put it back where it was.  Occasionally you’ll be around when they flip to this page , say in a meeting/conference and life will be grand

Anything done outside of the work hours which leads to some magical pranks during the work hours, totally okay, as long as the victom can still do their job afterwards
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:37:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:39:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:42:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Door to a secured office area (cubicles with HR, accounting, IT).  Need to badge in from the rest of the office, but when leaving the area the door unlocks with a motion sensor on the inside.  I put tape over the motion sensor.  Folks would crash into the locked door on their way to the bathroom, lunchroom, etc because they expected it to just be unlocked.

Amazon sells USB sticks that will type random keystrokes at pre-selected intervals.

Silicone a coffee mug to the desk.

Chain an employee's gangbox to the rafters.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:45:28 PM EDT
[#28]
My battle buddy the Battalion XO and I pranked each other through an 18 month combat tour.  Just a couple I remember:

During the rainy season, there was a two foot lake by the motor pool area.  His HMMWV was in-line despite the cable lock...I got a little wet staging it, but it was worth it

Once a month, the Battalion Commander wanted us to do senior leader PT.  We had to use a bus to get over to a field near the 82nd.  Before the bus showed up, the XO's hootch was front and center and I was able to stack about 50 sandbags up the side of his door and all the impressionable junior officers got to watch the XO struggle and fail to exit.

There were so many others I pretty much forgot.  We we're still good friends but he gave as much as I did...damn, good times.  A hard fought laugh is worth more than most will ever know.

Best I was victim to was a constant joke-feud between our company XO (prior Ranger batt guy) and our 1SG, who was also a prior Ranger Batt guy.  Company XO gets a letter on his desk, addressed to him.  He senses something fishy and knowing Top owed him one, he suspected the worst.  The envelop had something in it, some loose substance.  Being a crafty Ranger, he decides to open it up in the bathroom over the toilet.  Ah, CS powder and toilet water...cleaned out the whole company for the rest of the afternoon!

Oh, forgot my own self-inflicted prank.  I was a company XO in Korea, our sister company, Bravo-Company, was our constant competition.  During a 2ID exercise, my mechanics wanted to fuck with Bravo Company and used a trip wire to the back of the CO's vehicle to a smoke grenade taped off on his HMMWV.  It sounded like a great prank in theory...Well, some Soldiers from the other company saw the trip wire, called the MPs and EOD and all hell broke loose.  Ever get your ass reamed by the Battalion Commander?  Fortunately, my OER was already signed and even more fortunate, the EOD commander said it was an excellent training opportunity.  

ROCK6
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:46:25 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#30]
Change one or all their office chair settings slightly.  It's a slow burn for most. They know something is wrong, but can't quite place it.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:51:25 PM EDT
[#31]
My coworkers will try to clip some hemostats to the back of someone's scrub top without them noticing. Then they wait to see how long it is before they get discovered. Stupid, harmless, but entertaining.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:51:57 PM EDT
[#32]
I fucked my bosses daughter after they let me go

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:57:07 PM EDT
[#33]
We were looking for where the homeowners stashed the paint in a 3 story home. Co-worker always tries to scare people so I decided to get him back. I yelled and asked if he checked downstairs and said I was gonna look in garage.

There was a tiny crawl space under the stairs that I went into and sat there for a couple minutes while he made his way down. He eventually turned towards the crawl space when the closets turned up nothing. When he grabbed the handle and started to open I jumped out and roared. He screamed like such a little girl it was great.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:58:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#35]
I know one guy who owned a business with about 60 employees.  He called one guy at 7am yelling at him for not showing up to work, then hung up laughing. He had fired the guy the day before for always pranking his co workers. I said isn't that a little hypocritical? He said no, im the boss.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 7:59:49 PM EDT
[#36]
I once had a manager that was deathly afraid of mice. We were in an old building and when winter rolled around, mice would move in so the company would have mouse traps in dark corners and closets and whatnot, some of them were old fashioned victor snap traps, which drove him crazy whenever he came across a dead mouse in a trap. After learning of his morbid fear a coworker and I set out do him in.
I bought a toy mouse like you would give to a pet cat and put it into a tripped trap, then after he left for lunch I filmed myself holding the trap with a pair of pliers and dragging it across the managers desk, phone, keyboard, stapler - everything he might touch in a normal day. When he came back my coworker started a conversation with him about how dirty office things can get with daily use, then somehow goaded him into licking his own keyboard. That's when I emailed him a link to the video of me wiping it down with what he thought was a dead mouse. He turned pale as a ghost and ran outside and hurled his lunch. Good times!Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:00:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Surprise buttsecks
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:00:11 PM EDT
[#38]
I’ll turn a picture inside of a frame upside down or change the black/blue ink in some pens around.

I’ve done the tape over a computer mouse motion detector.

I’ve been thinking about getting a dollar store harmonica and some zip ties for a coworker.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:03:10 PM EDT
[#39]
Walked up to a co worker with a newspaper in hand. He was a big sjw attitude long before it was named sjw.
Pretended to read an article about a doctor that had amputated the wrong leg. So the doc took him back into surgery and amputated the other actual infected leg.
Guy goes to a lawyer to sue the doctor. Lawyer says no way to sue.
At this point I stopped and co worker went off on a wild hate rant at all doctors and lawyers. He was close to foaming at the mouth.
Then I finished the story where the lawyer tells the guy he doesn't have a leg to stand on.
Got cussed out pretty good.
Tried it on him again five years later but he told me to GFM as he hadn't forgotten the last time I pulled it on him.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:04:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Welding machine that feeds wire from a barrel.  Barrels are heavier than shit when full, but just a light cardboard tube when empty.  Forklift driver taking his sweet time moving a fresh barrel.  Me to my boss with a determined look on my face:  Fuck this shit, I'm getting this running Go and squat and wrap my arms around a barrel, near the full ones, but I know it to be empty.  Pretend to strain at it a few seconds, pretend to be struggling with it up in the air at knee-level.  Roll onto my back with the empty on top of me and let it roll over me and away, then just lie there.  Boss about shit a brick.  Couldn't even contain my laughter long enough for him to waddle over to me, lost it while he was still running over.
View Quote

Lincoln or American standard?

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:05:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Put post it under and super thin clear tape over leads on apple mouse. Dude spent 20 minutes trying to get the mouse to work.

Found the post it after 2 minutes then was lost on the clear tape. Even swapped batteries a few times
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:08:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Bought one of these for my wife as she’s always losing her keys.

Problem was the little thing would go off constantly for no apparent reason. Ended up double side taping it to the back of my bosses mini fridge in his office. It drove him batshit crazy for quite a while!
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:12:03 PM EDT
[#43]
i dont play games at work.

end of story
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:15:12 PM EDT
[#44]
My former coworker married a guy 10 years older than her. Guy was the kind that fucked with waitstaff every time he met us for lunch. Worked at a refinery and he was quite the yuckster. Grease in work gloves, tarps full of water above stairwells in winter that would bust over workers, hiding keys etc. Guy thought he was funny as shit. Sounded like a 10 year old to me whenever I heard his stories

Guy got in an argument with a coworker in the break room. The guy he was arguing with looked at everyone in the room and said "did you see that, he hit me". HR guy looks up and looks around at all the nods of approval and wrote him up right there.

Coworker's husband loses his shit and no one will back him up. Guy grabs his union rule book and lights it in fire with a lighter and throws it at the HR guy.

On fire, in a refinery.

29 years gone. Fired on the spot.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:20:55 PM EDT
[#45]
In our maintenance. Shop the guys had their own adjustable height work benches. Normally at 42” bench height, the guy slowly lowered an older mechanics bench about an inch a month.  He didn’t notice till It was down to 30 inches, way below his stool, he jumped up yelling. What the hell is going on?  Whats wrong with this stool?
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:21:26 PM EDT
[#46]
Tape some fishing line to a fake mouse.  Open coworkers drawer and put mouse in back of drawer. Tape the other end of the fishing line to the underside of the desk behind the drawer.  Did this to an old manager that was terrified of mice.

Feel out of his chair jumping back.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:23:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
i dont play games at work.

end of story
View Quote
Thanks for your quality post.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:23:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Guys at work did that to the cleaning guy that was delving into the fridge and eating their food with some nuclear level hot sauce. Dude had a freakishly intense coughing/choking fit for a good four minutes. They thought he was going to kill over and die.

He didn’t do that again either.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Had someone put air tool oil in my soda that was sitting in my toolbox. One swig and I knew someone fucked with it. Supervisor was pissed. We had a shop meeting after that one. If he found out who did it, they will be fired. I think it was someone from another shop. If I remember this happened not too long after someone stole money out of my change drawer in my tool box. Some dipshit from another shop went into it and took about $10 in quarters and some bills the guys I worked with put in to get change. New rule started up in our shop, no more people from other shop in our shop at lunch.

Where I'm at now, we had a guy put hot sauce under the cheese of some pizza (shop pizza party) the woman (late 60's) that worked next to me was taking home to her boyfriend (in his 70's). Next day she wasnt there since she had to take her boyfriend to the hospital. Fucktard that did it loved to brag about doing it (after she got herself fired). Too bad she didnt find out he did that. Maybe he wont think its too funny sitting in prison.

Messing with peoples food is a fucking no go.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 8:27:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Electric crickets.  The answer is always electric crickets.  /thread.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top