Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:36:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:37:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh yea, because mowing down a crowd is definitely going to go in their favor.  I almost hope they do it.  It'd be their funeral.
View Quote

An unarmed crowd at that.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:40:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The fact that the FBI thinks there will be armed protests in all 50 state capitols is even more laughable.

Go home FBI, you're drunk if you think there will be armed protests in Boston, or Trenton, or Honolulu.
View Quote

The FBI creates a non-existent threat, hypes the threat, and then will be paid to root out and defend against the same.  Much easier and safer than going after BLM, the Anarchists, and, more importantly, the people who are paying them.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:42:11 PM EDT
[#4]
So who authorized this. I can't imagine that Trump ordered it. Pelosi doesn't have the authority. So which mushroom with stars ordered it?
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:43:35 PM EDT
[#5]
The Democrats really don't want their pawns to be able to rat them out.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:43:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Well ok. I hereby authorize the use of lethal force right back. So there!!! LOL.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:45:47 PM EDT
[#7]

I used to meme in my high school newspaper, I made some similar to that, about Bill Clinton.

Back then they called them political cartoons.

I regret some of them, now, as I'm certain I was on a list before I had even gradjewtated.

P.S. I think it's over 20,000 now.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:47:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I want to see the written orders. Troops always have an inherent right to self defense and there’s federal law that governs protected sites, personnel and equipment but that’s a lot for an E2 to digest straight out of boot. This could just be media sensationalism or an actual plan to gun down protests. Neither would surprise me.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:50:33 PM EDT
[#9]
There will be armed “actors” at the capitals. Mark my word.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:51:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Since this is public what I will say is the U.S. .mil has never engaged a force that could be put together in this country. It would be a massive mistake. Massive.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:55:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Well ok. I hereby authorize the use of lethal force right back. So there!!! LOL.
View Quote

You forgot to sign the authorization, President Elect Helotech.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:58:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
There will be armed “actors” at the capitals. Mark my word.
View Quote

Yep. I’ve been saying this. They are setting up for a false flag
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 10:00:41 PM EDT
[#14]
They sent armed troops for one man.

Why the Ruby Ridge Shootout Still Resonates in Today's Gun Debate | Retro Report

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:15:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Which is amazing when one realizes that the National Guard was created in 1903.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
National Guard troops have been a part of every Inauguration since George Washington's, according to its Pentagon headquarters.

Sigh.

Which is amazing when one realizes that the National Guard was created in 1903.

Probably meaning the Militia which has been around BEFORE the American Revolution.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:20:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
National Guard with live ammo?  Holee phuk.  Sorry, they aren't trained for this shit if some dickweed antifa pops a cap and a soldier returns fire.  It's almost like someone wants to have an event ??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
National Guard with live ammo?  Holee phuk.  Sorry, they aren't trained for this shit if some dickweed antifa pops a cap and a soldier returns fire.  It's almost like someone wants to have an event ??

This happened in Kentucky last year.

https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/2020/06/09/david-mcatee-shooting-fatal-shot-came-from-kentucky-national-guard/5328470002/

LOUISVILLE, Ky. — The bullet that killed David McAtee in the doorway of his West End barbecue business June 1 was fired by a Kentucky National Guard member, state officials said Tuesday.

McAtee was killed by a single gunshot wound to the chest with green-tipped, military-grade ammunition used by guard members — known as 5.56 mm M855 bullet, according to J. Michael Brown, secretary of the state's Executive Cabinet and a former district court judge.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:27:10 AM EDT
[#17]
I get the feeling we’re about to witness the Mother of all False Flags.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:51:01 AM EDT
[#18]
They should start making TikTok videos of dancing in the Capitol and holding up signs like “we are here to protect you,help us protect you by sending pizza”. Maybe put some signs out around the building that say Heroes Live Here and have the Blue Angels and Thunderbirds fly over for moral support.

Or go ahead and get some elephants and clowns on unicycles to join them because it’s all just a ridiculous circus.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:58:57 AM EDT
[#19]

I see meal team six is on the job.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:10:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Fun fact: During WW2, once the division moved throughout France, it picked up a travelling brothel that followed the division. The girls were examined and treated by the division medical staff to keep VD down and even was given tents and housing with the division. It was informally named the Blue and Gray Riding Academy.
View Quote

Cite source interested in reading this fun fact.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:57:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
So who authorized this. I can't imagine that Trump ordered it. Pelosi doesn't have the authority. So which mushroom with stars ordered it?
View Quote

Pelosi is in charge of security for the capital building so I imagine she might have or at least requested/demanded/approved it.

Regardless  it sounds like a setup, I can already see the headlines “armed White Supremacist Trump supporters in shoot out with NG” after they have some dumbass
Antifa, BLM or even CIA dress like Trump supporters take some pot shots at the troops.

I mean the FBI has been hyping armed protesters are going to show up all over the place without any actual proof for days, this could easily be planting the seeds of deceit.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:01:14 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Some Guard guy already got a CONUS kill last year.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Some Guard guy already got a CONUS kill last year.

Oh yea, some black BBQ owner was told there was shooting down the street, leaned out the door, randomly popped off a few rounds, and was shot by the guardsman. That was wild and wildly retarded.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:25:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The fact that the FBI thinks there will be armed protests in all 50 state capitols is even more laughable.

Go home FBI, you're drunk if you think there will be armed protests in Boston, or Trenton, or Honolulu.
View Quote

They don't "think" that. They are glowing it up.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:33:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Well at least the .mil finally got the ROE thing straightened out.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 7:58:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Went through a checkpoint to get to work this morning. All had rifles, none had mags.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:23:03 AM EDT
[#26]
If they handed out mags with live ammo right now can you imagine how many negligent discharges there’d be over the next week.  Hell, we’d probably be missing a few congressmen and several national Guardsmen.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:25:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Are people going to be in DC on Inauguration Day? I thought it was going to be virtual. (Honestly I have no clue, I checked out of what’s going on months ago)
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:29:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
If they handed out mags with live ammo right now can you imagine how many negligent discharges there’d be over the next week.  Hell, we’d probably be missing a few congressmen and several national Guardsmen.
View Quote

Oh please let this happen
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 8:32:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Your government is militarizing and here we are sitting idle.

March and get organized!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:52:34 PM EDT
[#30]
One of the things that made this possible is Pres. Trump decreasing the footprint of the US military overseas. We now have Guard units that aren't on continuous deployments.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:56:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Oh yea, because mowing down a crowd is definitely going to go in their favor.  I almost hope they do it.  It'd be their funeral.
View Quote

Depends on which crowd they point the weapons.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:45:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
One of the things that made this possible is Pres. Trump decreasing the footprint of the US military overseas. We now have Guard units that aren't on continuous deployments.
View Quote

Hadrian was smart.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:52:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I have a question.

What exactly are they planning on doing that they feel a need to have 20k armed troops at hand?
View Quote
They are going to counteract the doing of the doers who might do something.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:53:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The optics of watching them massacre Q tarded unarmed Americans on prime time news could be the catalyst.
View Quote
200,000,000 citizens will think they "had it coming". Damn insurrectionists!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:56:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Went through a checkpoint to get to work this morning. All had rifles, none had mags.
View Quote

Ya but they got boxes of MRE's.  Step out of line and they will make you eat one.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:02:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Sigh.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
National Guard troops have been a part of every Inauguration since George Washington's, according to its Pentagon headquarters.

Sigh.
Glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:02:13 PM EDT
[#37]
One of these kids is gonna have an NG when they get scared, and shoot the guy next to, or in front of him. Like those NFAC idiots.

THAT is how this party will get started.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:07:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#39]
First time the military opens fire on US citizens, its GAME OVER for the loony democrats!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:18:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
One of these kids is gonna have an NG when they get scared, and shoot the guy next to, or in front of him. Like those NFAC idiots.

THAT is how this party will get started.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/88151/893B40FD-6FFD-4F48-AD95-F2B9E5FDD1EF_jpe-1780296.JPG

View Quote

Selling it as a fat camp field trip to the nation’s capital isn’t making this look any better
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:39:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Your government is militarizing and here we are sitting idle.

March and get organized!

Yeah, now here's a glowie account that has stamina.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top