Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 79
Link Posted: 1/8/2021 6:38:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been dragging my feet with keeping streaming service for TV and having crappy internet waiting for this to be available.

But I'm about to go back to Dish for TV and that'll be a 2 year service agreement.  I can't wait much longer.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:17:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmericanPeople] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aod886:
I've been dragging my feet with keeping streaming service for TV and having crappy internet waiting for this to be available.

But I'm about to go back to Dish for TV and that'll be a 2 year service agreement.  I can't wait much longer.
View Quote

Why go back to dish?  Once you have even 6 Mbps down you can use streaming services.

Link Posted: 1/14/2021 9:19:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmericanPeople] [#3]
SpaceX Starlink internet ready to be adopted by over 50% of Americans: survey

"A recent survey has determined that over half of Americans are ready to switch to SpaceX’s Starlink satellite internet service. This was despite only 5% of internet subscribers in the United States being connected via satellite today.

The study was conducted by Reviews.org, which asked respondents whether they would consider getting on board with Starlink once the satellite internet service is fully set up. As it turns out, over half of those surveyed stated that they’d be signing up for the Starlink Beta program, despite the $499 cost of the satellite dish and the service’s current $99 per month fee. "

This is sad.   I am paying about $7/Mbps.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By AmericanPeople:

Why go back to dish?  Once you have even 6 Mbps down you can use streaming services.

View Quote

It's frustrating. Whether it's the internet provider throttling or YouTube TV having issues with our VPN (which is needed to get better than 480p).  

The internet provider (AT&T Broadband) seems more than fine for regular internet stuff. But when it comes to streaming, I get the old "loading icon" more these days than not. Gave it a little over a year. Worked great at first with OTR Mobile.

When OTR gave up their AT&T plans a while ago, we switched to No Data Limit. That has been more stable. But recently the streaming aspect went south.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:32:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Optimum jacked my monthly bill to $110 for 200/35 internet service.  My other option is 3Mbps Verizon DSL.  Fuck cable monopolies with a rusty pitchfork.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:37:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By aod886:

The internet provider (AT&T Broadband) seems more than fine for regular internet stuff. But when it comes to streaming, I get the old "loading icon" more these days than not. Gave it a little over a year. Worked great at first with OTR Mobile.
View Quote

Thank Ajit Pai for eliminating net neutrality and allowing that to happen.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:50:20 PM EDT
[#7]
50% of the people that want starlink are in for a rude awakening to know that their current service is better and cheaper than starlink.

Just look at the many threads here. You'll see people lament that they want it, but already pay less for better service. I remember seeing a few reddit threads where one user in a San Fran apartment was spamming everyone about testing it through a South facing window because they didn't like paying Comcast $60 for three times better service.

Here on arfcom. I saw a guy from Florida bitch he couldn't get it. Yet had 3 different choices, all better and cheaper than starlink. His worst option was 20 times better than service I've ever had, and 3x cheaper.

Starlink is not for the vast majority of people. It's not even made for 51% of people. At most its made for 5$ people that don't have service or have such shitty connections they can't even send an email. Not for people who are already getting high speed broadband, and have numerous choices to get it, paying less.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:00:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:06:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Steamedliver] [#9]
Originally Posted By ThereBeDragoons:

Starlink is not optimal for the vast majority of people. It's not even made for 51% of people. At most its made for 5$ people that don't have service or have such shitty connections they can't even send an email. Not for people who are already getting high speed broadband, and have numerous choices to get it, paying less.
View Quote

I fixed that for you.  Listen, I agree with your post.  There are people out there that had such negative experiences with whatever company, that they really don’t want to give any more money to them.  Some of those people still have to because that’s their only option in their area.  

My situation, I have an electric co-op that doesn’t care if I stay or go.  If my electric turns off once a week on a sunny day.  They just don’t care.  I stay with them because I don’t have another choice.  I could go off grid for a vast amount of money or stick with them and supplement with my own generator when needed.   If I could leave, even for a bit more, I would.  Not the best example, but you get what I’m trying to convey.  

It’s not alway based on speed and cost, although it’s a very large part of it.  

I am looking forward to Star Link as it will be cheaper and faste than BOTH of my DSL lines, combined.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Remember a ton of people HATE cable companies for their billing issues and general behavior.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:08:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Waldo:

All true. I'd never consider it at my home in Ohio.  But the place in WV has nothing but a 4G data plan that sucks at best.
View Quote

Lucky you had 4g. Before starlimk I had to drive 20 miles to text a damned picture on my phone.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:09:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope ment megabyte
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:12:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:16:07 PM EDT
[#14]

"A recent survey has determined that over half of Americans are ready to switch to SpaceX’s Starlink satellite internet service. This was despite only 5% of internet subscribers in the United States being connected via satellite today.

The study was conducted by Reviews.org, which asked respondents whether they would consider getting on board with Starlink once the satellite internet service is fully set up. As it turns out, over half of those surveyed stated that they’d be signing up for the Starlink Beta program, despite the $499 cost of the satellite dish and the service’s current $99 per month fee. "

https://www.teslarati.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/starlink-survey.png

View Quote

People who can only get satellite are going to get their bandwidth taken up by people who don't even need it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:22:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Steamedliver:

I fixed that for you.  Listen, I agree with your post.  There are people out there that had such negative experiences with whatever company, that they really don’t want to give any more money to them.  Some of those people still have to because that’s their only option in their area.  

My situation, I have an electric co-op that doesn’t care if I stay or go.  If my electric turns off once a week on a sunny day.  They just don’t care.  I stay with them because I don’t have another choice.  I could go off grid for a vast amount of money or stick with them and supplement with my own generator when needed.   If I could leave, even for a bit more, I would.  Not the best example, but you get what I’m trying to convey.  

It’s not alway based on speed and cost, although it’s a very large part of it.  

I am looking forward to Star Link as it will be cheaper and faste than BOTH of my DSL lines, combined.
View Quote

Starlink is not magic. I lose signal 2-3 minutes every hour. Sometimes I have to wait for 5 minutes and manually reboot the receiver.

But, what you're not taking away from what I said, is there are people who complain about having several options that are already better. You might be the target market, because you haven't spouted off you are getting 250 down for $50 a month from a cell phone cause you don't want to pay Comcast. I had spectrum years ago, and while I hated them, I would give an arm and a leg for the internet and even customer service they had.

And as far as customer service or related issues. You can't contact spacex by phone. It's app contact only. Can take them 3 days to give you a response. And to be honest, you have no clue when they bill you, because the few months I've had it, I've been billed 3 different weeks of the month with no rhyme or reason. God forbid your dish breaks, that's another $500 out of your pocket and a weeks shipping time. Your dsl router breaks, they come and replace it in a business day or two.

Starlink might be for you. But not the vast majority of people who could just use their phone waiting for a new modem.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:23:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Erkeric:

I dont think they have named a price yet but they did hint at around 80. Something along the lines of "people are paying 80 for shitty internet and thats what we are trying to fix"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Erkeric:
Originally Posted By BlaineBug:
I get 200 mb with Comcast for $50/month.  I understand in rural areas that is not available.

What is the cost of Starlink's 100 mb package?  And I assume you need a satellite dish?

There used to be a nationwide satellite internet provider formerly called first DirecWay and then Hughes Net.  From what I recall it was pretty pricey so they were obviously taking advantage of those with no other choice but dial-up.

I dont think they have named a price yet but they did hint at around 80. Something along the lines of "people are paying 80 for shitty internet and thats what we are trying to fix"

I pay $70/mo for gigabit
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:25:15 PM EDT
[#17]

Starlink is not magic. I lose signal 2-3 minutes every hour. Sometimes I have to wait for 5 minutes and manually reboot the receiver.

But, what you're not taking away from what I said, is there are people who complain about having several options that are already better. You might be the target market, because you haven't spouted off you are getting 250 down for $50 a month from a cell phone cause you don't want to pay Comcast. I had spectrum years ago, and while I hated them, I would give an arm and a leg for the internet and even customer service they had.

And as far as customer service or related issues. You can't contact spacex by phone. It's app contact only. Can take them 3 days to give you a response. And to be honest, you have no clue when they bill you, because the few months I've had it, I've been billed 3 different weeks of the month with no rhyme or reason. God forbid your dish breaks, that's another $500 out of your pocket and a weeks shipping time. Your dsl router breaks, they come and replace it in a business day or two.

Starlink might be for you. But not the vast majority of people who could just use their phone waiting for a new modem.
View Quote

Lol...I've had dsl go down and it takes them weeks to fix it...frontier

I'll be glad when I can start cutting Elon that check
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:34:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By CherokeeRose:

People who can only get satellite are going to get their bandwidth taken up by people who don't even need it.
View All Quotes

https://www.teslarati.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/starlink-survey.png

Doubtful. There may be some people who sign up and see the slow speeds in comparison to their current service then ditch it but a lot of the responses about wanting anything that isn't one of the big companies is likely to go out the window once they see that what's fast to people like myself here in Montana is glacial in comparison to their faster service - and more expensive.

In addition the constellations are going to be huge. If people really wanted to pay for it and use it exclusively then the service could be sold to every living human once it's complete - without my speeds dropping. There's that much bandwidth planned in how many satellites and ground stations there will be and how much data they can swap.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:50:18 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

good info thanks. i just signed up for the beta as i currently have dsl that gives me 3 down 1 up.  thinking i'll keep the dsl as backup for starlink outages.  spendy to have both, but the demand to get a dsl account is such that there is a waiting list.  once you give up your account then back of the line.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:54:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Third_Rail:

In addition the constellations are going to be huge. If people really wanted to pay for it and use it exclusively then the service could be sold to every living human once it's complete - without my speeds dropping. There's that much bandwidth planned in how many satellites and ground stations there will be and how much data they can swap.
View Quote

Lol, not even close. Google just built a trans-Atlantic cable that has more bandwidth than the entire planned 10k Starlink constellation. A single cable. Plenty more are being laid all the time. Satellites simply do not even remotely have the capacity to serve everyone.
Starlink's going to be great for remote areas, but it will never compete with fiber or cell on performance for the money. There's going to be a limit on the number of subscribers per square mile, so cities wouldn't work anyway aside from those few that are willing to pay extra to not use the old cable companies.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:58:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Waldo:

All true. I'd never consider it at my home in Ohio.  But the place in WV has nothing but a 4G data plan that sucks at best.
View Quote

My exact situation. Nothing else out here but Frontier DSL over the phone lines. I tried that. Only got 1mbps.  

Crazy thing is, 3 miles in any direction and they're getting fiber.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:00:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: onthebreeze] [#22]
50% of the people that want starlink are in for a rude awakening to know that their current service is better and cheaper than starlink.

Just look at the many threads here. You'll see people lament that they want it, but already pay less for better service. I remember seeing a few reddit threads where one user in a San Fran apartment was spamming everyone about testing it through a South facing window because they didn't like paying Comcast $60 for three times better service.

Here on arfcom. I saw a guy from Florida bitch he couldn't get it. Yet had 3 different choices, all better and cheaper than starlink. His worst option was 20 times better than service I've ever had, and 3x cheaper.

Starlink is not for the vast majority of people. It's not even made for 51% of people. At most its made for 5$ people that don't have service or have such shitty connections they can't even send an email. Not for people who are already getting high speed broadband, and have numerous choices to get it, paying less.
View Quote

Yep. The only people who will benefit from it are those who currently have traditional satellite, can only get 4G, or currently have no internet at all. I am really happy for those people, and it definitely opens up a ton of options for places I could live in the future.

But hardwired is always better if you can get it. I finally got fiber, and it kicks ass.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:07:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Steamedliver] [#23]

View Quote

I get what you are saying, it’s really not that complicated.  For the most part I agree.  

Hey.  I like coffee, but I’ll drive extra or go without to avoid Starbucks.   You know?

Have you had your dish break?   How many weeks until they replaced it?

I don’t rent my DSL modem or router.  It’s a very poor choice.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:09:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Nodak_Cruffler:

Lol, not even close. Google just built a trans-Atlantic cable that has more bandwidth than the entire planned 10k Starlink constellation. A single cable. Plenty more are being laid all the time. Satellites simply do not even remotely have the capacity to serve everyone.
Starlink's going to be great for remote areas, but it will never compete with fiber or cell on performance for the money. There's going to be a limit on the number of subscribers per square mile, so cities wouldn't work anyway aside from those few that are willing to pay extra to not use the old cable companies.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nodak_Cruffler:

You miss my point. In general users of Starlink get 100mbps down. Once it's complete they can offer that to many hundreds of millions of customers.

Google's infrastructure is aimed at end-user speeds much higher than 100mbps.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:10:18 PM EDT
[#25]
I have DSL getting between 5-7 Mbps down for $45 USD a month.  I am hearing about 4G or similar that may be available in my semi-rural area.  

If I could get 25 Mbps or better for about the same price I would jump on it.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:11:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Sorry of this is a dupe.  Wranglerstar review posted on bitchute. The struggle is real

https://odysee.com/@Wranglerstar:4/elon-musk-sent-me-a-box:0?r=CpJ9r7xa6wh7TejpVHp5p3dkcRGf7iNV
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#27]
I’ll repeat myself.  

This is game changing.  Hopefully thousands of sets get smuggled into communist and restrictive countries and those people get by their countries restrictive internet.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#28]
I hope ment megabyte
View Quote

That’s not how internet speed works.

Megabit. Not Megabyte.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:20:06 PM EDT
[#29]

You miss my point. In general users of Starlink get 100mbps down. Once it's complete they can offer that to many hundreds of millions of customers.

View Quote

Your point is misinformed. Starlink can't service hundreds of millions. End of story. That's also not their business model.
There was a very informative AMA by Starlink devs on Reddit awhile back. Some common questions were avoided like when the laser interlinks will be ready, connections per satellite, and expected subscriber capacity. Understandable for a program still in development though.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:20:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: David0858] [#30]
Originally Posted By Steamedliver:
I’ll repeat myself.  

This is game changing.  Hopefully thousands of sets get smuggled into communist and restrictive countries and those people get by their countries restrictive internet.
View Quote

Won't work. You need a local downlink station. There is no connection between the sats liked was talked about and from what I read there won't be anytime soon.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:44:45 PM EDT
[#32]
I have DSL getting between 5-7 Mbps down for $45 USD a month.  I am hearing about 4G or similar that may be available in my semi-rural area.  

View Quote

I'm paying roughly twice as much for roughly half as much. Been on the Starlink beta sign up sheet since day one.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:55:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Starlink is coming online, but at a price about twice that which was originally bandied about by them. Still, the ability to have high speed internet anywhere on the planet is pretty freakin' cool.

I may do a lot more dry-camping in my RV if I can surf Arfcom while drinking scotch out on the beach or in the mountains.

I guess my question is: will Starlink drive down the cost of terrestrial internet services like Spectrum or AT&T?

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:13:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By David0858:

Won't work. You need a local downlink station. There is no connection between the sats liked was talked about and from what I read there won't be anytime soon.
View Quote

Damned.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:15:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By billth777:

I'm paying roughly twice as much for roughly half as much. Been on the Starlink beta sign up sheet since day one.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By billth777:

They don't have service where you're at, yet.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:16:47 PM EDT
[#36]
If its satellite, isnt it theoretically available everywhere?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By pcsutton:
Starlink is coming online, but at a price about twice that which was originally bandied about by them. Still, the ability to have high speed internet anywhere on the planet is pretty freakin' cool.

I may do a lot more dry-camping in my RV if I can surf Arfcom while drinking scotch out on the beach or in the mountains.

I guess my question is: will Starlink drive down the cost of terrestrial internet services like Spectrum or AT&T?

View Quote

No reason why it should. It's price is higher, not lower and people people with cable and fiber aren't it's market.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:19:23 PM EDT
[#38]
I'm glad what's-his-face isn't a communist. What if starlink pulls on the communists whatever big data is doing to conservatives.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:24:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By DeathMetalMedic:
If its satellite, isnt it theoretically available everywhere?
View Quote

This isn't a geosynchronous satellite like Hughesnet. It's a huge constellation in low earth orbit, takes a matter of seconds for any single satellite to fly over your house, but there's going to be more right behind it. A link was posted awhile back that has a live track of their location in orbit, pretty neat to watch. They plan to offer global coverage but it's going to take a lot more launches.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:38:46 PM EDT
[#40]
I have 3.5mb download, 1mb upload.  Best I can get in my area..

Yeah....

Sign me the fuck up!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:42:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Skunkape71:

Yeah....

Sign me the fuck up!
View Quote

Damn.

25 megabyte download (250mbps) for $35 a month here.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:49:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By revengeismine:

Damn.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By revengeismine:
Originally Posted By Skunkape71:

Yeah....

Sign me the fuck up!

Damn.

250Mbps is 31.25MB/s. 8 bits to a byte.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:51:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zukguy] [#43]

View Quote

I would be tickled pink with 100mbps, vs my 3.3 up and 0.15 down now. I live way out in the sticks and love it, but our options are my Verizon hot spot, which ducks bad, or a dish which is even worse.

So bring on my Elon overlord, I'll gladly pay less than I am now for proper service.

I do get what you're saying though, and don't understand why anyone with true high speed would sign up for lower speeds and higher cost.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:52:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Proconnect through Viaero cell towers is $45, plus tax and fees, for 10 mbps, no limits.  I'm using it in BFE.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:07:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: zukguy] [#45]
Originally Posted By dirtyboy:
Proconnect through Viaero cell towers is $45, plus tax and fees, for 10 mbps, no limits.  I'm using it in BFE.
View Quote

Thanks brother, I'd not heard of that company before, and it may actually work for us. I've set up a time to have them come out and check it out. I assume you're happy with the service?

You may have just made our family much happier.

NVM they don't do business in Idaho. Darn
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:37:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By zukguy:

Thanks brother, I'd not heard of that company before, and it may actually work for us. I've set up a time to have them come out and check it out. I assume you're happy with the service?

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zukguy:
Originally Posted By dirtyboy:

This is who I use also. We have had it a couple years and pay for the 15 mbps plan and usually get 12-13 down and around 4 up. I think we pay around $70 a month and use it for streaming all our tv and the kids gaming. It is reliable. In the couple of years we have had it I can only remember it going down a couple times. It is a point to point line of sight system. We used to have the same thing from another company that was south of us. The trees grew too much and blocked the signal. Luckily for us Viaero put a tower up to the North of us within a few months of losing the other service. Someday we are going to have the same issue. I am hoping ol’ Elon gets his stuff going before that happens. We don’t even have the option of DSL and cell coverage here isn’t great.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:09:09 PM EDT
[#47]
I want to get Starlink for the following reasons.
1. As a backup for our existing connection. Wife WFH in her family business. No internet = they are dead in the water. It has happened a time or two. Would probably run it in tandem on a multi WAN router.
2. It would allow us to have a reliable broadband connection on the road. A lot of the places we camp have bingo cell reception, being able to stay connected would be huge.
3. I would like to be versed in it. I deal with crap like this for a living and am already getting questions about it. I like to live with the products I deal with, gives you a great level of knowledge when you use something every day.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#48]
I will be switching to it as soon as it becomes available here. I would much rather give my money to Elon Musk than ATT or Spectrum.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 9:53:06 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Atomic_Ferret:
I want to get Starlink for the following reasons.
1. As a backup for our existing connection. Wife WFH in her family business. No internet = they are dead in the water. It has happened a time or two. Would probably run it in tandem on a multi WAN router.
2. It would allow us to have a reliable broadband connection on the road. A lot of the places we camp have bingo cell reception, being able to stay connected would be huge.
View Quote

I have the same reasons as your first two.  

My third is that Starlink is twice as fast as what is available to me, for about half the price.

And, similar to others, I have faster options just out of reach:  cable stops 3 houses away from me, and fiber is just two streets away in a different phase of my neighborhood.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 10:17:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ThereBeDragoons] [#50]
Originally Posted By GaryM:
I will be switching to it as soon as it becomes available here. I would much rather give my money to Elon Musk than ATT or Spectrum.
View Quote

It's cool you'd rather give your money to him. But, I'm glad you're not in the coverage area or won't have it for a longtime.

Why? You have multiple options already. You have cheap and fast service with a chance to choose.

Starlink was never for you, and even Musk said it was not for people living in places you do.

Why don't you want at&t or spectrum? They have faster service for cheaper. They actually have customer service you can call. You know when they will take your payment out. They'll replace faulty equipment in a day or two. And even if you're renting equipment from them at $10 a month it'll still  cost you 5 years of rental payment to even get a starlink dish. You gave none of those options with starlink. For fucks sake, those people will tell if you can get service, to even know that you might receive starlink you point your phone in the sky and have no idea if it will even work.

Starlink was created for people with either none, or extremely slow service. Not for people who are mad that they had to wait on hold for 10 minutes to bitch that their payment came out on Friday the 31st, when it was due on Saturday the 1st of the month.

I bet you call and complain because Netflix might be slow twice a year. You can't even call spacex when your service is out for a few minutes every hour. Or the once a day or two system reset because even though you're under satellites, it won't acquire them until the firmware is rebooted.

Maybe someday it will be for people that are mad Comcast might go out for a second or two every 6-7 months. But, right now it's not. From what I've seen, they are targeting areas that don't have major internet providers. 25-30 people in my valley now have starlink, and everyone who signs up for beta gets an invite in a few days. 25 miles away where they have cable, no one I know has it, and has even got an invite.

I honestly hope it stays like this.
Page / 79
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top