Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 7/5/2019 5:04:23 AM EDT
Raped to death by an illegal alien? Left in a ditch with an ear of corn shoved up her ass?

Daddy says "At least we have tacos!"

Mom took in a friend of her daughter's rapist murderer?

What's up with that?
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 5:07:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Um, what?
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 5:11:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Um, what?
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 5:30:57 AM EDT
[#3]
When she was breathing her last breath she was probably worrying that her rapist thought she was racist against him. Her last words were likely an attempt to tell him that she thinks Mexican people are great in broken Spanish.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:06:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Well she dont have to worry about white people anymore
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:07:09 AM EDT
[#5]
That case disappeared quickly after the truth came out... there will probably be a blurb in the evening news when it goes to trial... parents, or at least mom,  will probably beg for mercy from the court for the suspect..
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:13:01 AM EDT
[#6]
She was a sacrifice to the alter of PC.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:14:20 AM EDT
[#7]
I found her original twitter post and the replies arguing about the irony.  Leaving the link cold.

https://twitter.com/motibbs/status/940792919266680833?lang=en
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:31:57 AM EDT
[#8]
I feel no sympathy for victims and families of victims of Democrat policies when they 1. vote for those policies and/or 2. express support for those policies.

I am grateful that they are the victim, instead of someone who saw the danger and voted or argued against it.

Anytime I see something like the situation in the OP, my first question is: did they vote Democrat?  If the answer is yes, then ZFG, every time.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:33:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I feel no sympathy for victims and families of victims of Democrat policies when they 1. vote for those policies and/or 2. express support for those policies.

I am grateful that they are the victim, instead of someone who saw the danger and voted or argued against it.

Anytime I see something like the situation in the OP, my first question is: did they vote Democrat?  If the answer is yes, then ZFG, every time.
View Quote
Valid point...
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:33:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Trial in September.

Trial location moved all the way across the state to a county that is 17% Hispanic.

The county where the crime occurred is 3.4% Hispanic.

I guess the defense assumes Hispanics will never convict a fellow Hispanic.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:34:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well she dont have to worry about white people anymore
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:35:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'll go a step further and say that I'm glad she got killed by an illegal alien. That's one less democrat voter, and one more illegal alien that won't be out wandering around. If this keeps up then the whole damn problem might just take care of itself...
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:36:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Trial in September.

Trial location moved all the way across the state to a county that is 17% Hispanic.

View Quote
Maybe her waste of skin father will come testify on the illegal alien's behalf.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:36:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Why an Ear of Corn (or anything?) left in the rectum?

Symbolic or meaning of something else, calling card, etc?
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:37:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Nope, don't remember her... won't remember her tomorrow either.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:37:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
Probably just meant to inflict pain or humiliate her..
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:42:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
I only remember the name because one of the previous threads about her was hilarious with a Site Staff member being accused of knowingly hiring illegals aliens at his day job.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:44:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:48:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
He says he's innocent:

Authorities said Rivera admitted to following Tibbetts, approaching her, and then blacking out and later discovering her body in the trunk of his car.

Rivera told investigators that he panicked after Tibbetts threatened to call police on her cell phone, he blacked out, and later came to when he was unloading her bloody body from the trunk of a car, the complaint says.

https://www.businessinsider.com/mollie-tibbetts-autopsy-2018-8

Lol.

The farm where he worked is owned by a wealthy Iowa Republican, who said he verified the guys status on e-Verify. Someone contacted e-Verify and e-Verify said the farm doesn't have an account with them. Lie #1. Then the farm owner said he checked with the SSA or something and verified the guy's status. The guy gave a fake name the entire time he worked at the farm. Lie #2.

So, Republican businessmen lying to ensure their source of cheap labor doesn't get cut and Democrats doing whatever it takes to get Hispanic voters, illegal or otherwise.

No one is on the side of Americans.

This is one of those situation where the people are going to have to step up. Jefferson said something about the tree of liberty as I recall.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:50:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I'll go a step further and say that I'm glad she got killed by an illegal alien. That's one less democrat voter, and one more illegal alien that won't be out wandering around. If this keeps up then the whole damn problem might just take care of itself...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was totally on her side until I read her blatantly racist comment about whites.

Now she and her Mexican lover can both fuck off for all I care.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:51:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

He says he's innocent:

Authorities said Rivera admitted to following Tibbetts, approaching her, and then blacking out and later discovering her body in the trunk of his car.

Rivera told investigators that he panicked after Tibbetts threatened to call police on her cell phone, he blacked out, and later came to when he was unloading her bloody body from the trunk of a car, the complaint says.

Lol.

The farm where he worked is owned by a wealthy Iowa Republican, who said he verified the guys status on e-Verify. Someone contacted e-Verify and e-Verify said the farm doesn't have an account with them. Lie #1. Then the farm owner said he checked with the SSA or something and verified the guy's status. The guy gave a fake name the entire time he worked at the farm. Lie #2.

So, Republican businessmen lying to ensure their source of cheap labor doesn't get cut and Democrats doing whatever it takes to get Hispanic voters, illegal or otherwise.

This is one of those situation where the people are going to have to step up. Jefferson said something about the tree of liberty as I recall.
View Quote
Oh well then drop the charges... his life is already hard enough as an illegal.. we certainly don't want him to be wrongfully convicted too...
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:52:05 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trial in September.

The guy is a delusional liberal. He'd let an illegal alien fuck his wife if he could virtue signal off of it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 6:55:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bravo.

Mollie Tibbets wrote that she "hated white people."  So, she hated herself apparently.  One less self-hating person on the planet is not a bad thing, especially when that hate serves to endanger the rest of us.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:02:54 AM EDT
[#24]
The girl was an idiot.

A woman jogging at night in an area filled with young single foreign transient workers is just stupid. I don't care if they are Mexican, Black or even White. It's just plain stupid.

Those people have no ties to the country, let alone the local community and almost all of them are illegal aliens here with false papers.

And the border is fluid. When they feel some heat, they go back to Mexico for a while. When things die down, they come back.

Our reluctance to do anything about illegal aliens has resulted in an environment that is a perfect place for foreign criminals to operate.

And the perfect setup for criminal behavior. Also, a lot of those guys are short-eyes too. The only people who ever looked at my daughter funny when she was a child were Hispanic day laborers.

Her father failed her at every level. I hope he can live with himself.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:06:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
End of thread.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:15:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The girl was an idiot.

A woman jogging at night in an area filled with young single foreign transient workers is just stupid. I don't care if they are Mexican, Black or even White. It's just plain stupid.

Those people have no ties to the country, let alone the local community and almost all of them are illegal aliens here with false papers.

And the border is fluid. When they feel some heat, they go back to Mexico for a while. When things die down, they come back.

Our reluctance to do anything about illegal aliens has resulted in an environment that is a perfect place for foreign criminals to operate.

And the perfect setup for criminal behavior. Also, a lot of those guys are short-eyes too. The only people who ever looked at my daughter funny when she was a child were Hispanic day laborers.

Her father failed her at every level. I hope he can live with himself.
View Quote
Wander into an area infested by jackals, prepare to get bit.

ETA: She possibly harbored rape fantasies?

ETAx2: Or, she lived such a sheltered life she never imagined that evil does exist. Mean ol’ white people...
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:20:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

He says he's innocent:

Lol.

View Quote
Got a bunch just like him around here both farmer and killer...Republicans and Democrats are killing us.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:21:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I only remember the name because one of the previous threads about her was hilarious with a Site Staff member being accused of knowingly hiring illegals aliens at his day job.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I haven't seen it for a while, but that goomer seems pretty proud of it...
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:22:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Consequences.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:22:57 AM EDT
[#30]
You have to wonder, does political correctness matter more than your own life and the lives of your loved ones?

Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:23:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
/thread
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:27:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Trial in September.

View Quote
“Cultural differences”

Funny though. If you’re not a citizen can you be on a jury?
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:29:23 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
“Cultural differences”

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trial in September.

“Cultural differences”

Nobody wants to be in a jury pool.

So they get the bodies where they can.

It's all about appearances now anyways. We lost substance a long time ago.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:47:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Wander into an area infested by jackals, prepare to get bit.

ETA: She possibly harbored rape fantasies?

ETAx2: Or, she lived such a sheltered life she never imagined that evil does exist. Mean ol’ white people...
View Quote
Sheltered life..  those oppressed,  innocent illegals are just good people who would never hurt her...
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:47:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
He cornholed her!
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:51:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
He cornholed her!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He cornholed her!
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 7:52:14 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
He cornholed her!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He cornholed her!
Bahahaha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha Haha
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 8:16:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Sacrificed to the devil new world order by the globalist generational communists

Border ignored is a border erased and a border erased is a country's extinction.

Welcome to their North American Union globalist vassal state

According to James Kuykendall (Kiki Camarena's DEA boss in Mexico)...Mexicans think of the USA as one big fat whore existing solely for their exploitation.

Violent rape and then disrespect for the body is one more symbolic gesture of that view...

The communist brainwashing our kids to suicidal surrender of our sovereignty and their lives is beyond criminal...it is  satanic evil.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 8:19:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote
The Cornhole Bandit strikes again.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 8:20:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
When she was breathing her last breath she was probably worrying that her rapist thought she was racist against him. Her last words were likely an attempt to tell him that she thinks Mexican people are great in broken Spanish.
View Quote
La bibliotheca is roja.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 8:20:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Umm...

...Yep.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 8:22:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote
Seriously?
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 8:28:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.

However Big Business has a lot to answer for in hiring illegal aliens as a cheap labor source.  If the jobs & money were not here, they would not be here.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 8:28:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Seriously?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seriously?
Seriously

It starts getting comical on page 7.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 8:30:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Raped to death by an illegal alien? Left in a ditch with an ear of corn shoved up her ass?

Daddy says "At least we have tacos!"

Mom took in a friend of her daughter's rapist murderer?

What's up with that?
View Quote
It's called mental illness.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 8:31:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Nobody wants to be in a jury pool.

So they get the bodies where they can.

It's all about appearances now anyways. We lost substance a long time ago.
View Quote
Jury pool comes from the voter rolls, so yes, I'm sure some illegals will be on it.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 8:36:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Donde esta la biblioteca?
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 8:37:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Still dead.
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 8:41:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
This
Link Posted: 7/5/2019 8:41:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
Harsh but fair
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top