Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Posted: 8/22/2018 12:48:16 PM EDT
"Investigators said they believed Rivera had lived in the area from four to seven years.

In a statement late Tuesday, Yarrabee Farms said Rivera had worked at its farms for the last four years and was an employee in good standing. The Brooklyn-based company said it was shocked to hear that Rivera was charged in Tibbetts' death. Yarrabee Farms is owned by the family of Craig Lang, a prominent Republican who previously served as president of the Iowa Farm Bureau."

Motherfucker Needs Federal Ram You in the Ass Prison Time

If I hear one more stupid motherfucker around here talk about "We need to call our reps and write letters" as a way of solving our problems, I'm going to bitch slap him. You don't fucking get it do you? YOU HAVE BEEN SOLD THE FUCK OUT!!!! The people you supposedly elect to supposedly represent you....They don't give a single, flying FUCK about you or yours.

This is why nothing will ever change short of bullets flying. We are long past ballot and soap box. Get your damn minds right about it and prepare accordingly.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:49:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Cheap labor is cheap bruh
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:50:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This murder nicely illustrates every single component of why the current state of affairs on immigration is completely unacceptable.
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:50:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I am not the least bit surprised.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:50:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote
OP hates capitalism
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#6]
They didn't make him come here illegally. He might as well have a job.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:51:24 PM EDT
[#7]
STOP ILLEGAL ALIEN LABOR.

JAIL THOSE WHO HIRE THEM.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:51:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This murder nicely illustrates every single component of why the current state of affairs on immigration is completely unacceptable.
View Quote
FPFNI!
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:51:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Democrats want illegals for voters.

Republicans want illegals for cheap labor.

I thought this was common knowledge.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:52:11 PM EDT
[#10]
The employer claims that Rivera was vetted by E-Verify. If that is true then it means the Federal government either set up the system to ignore undocumented people OR he used fraudulent papers and the employer did not press the issue.  Either way, our system is totally f__cked up. It's bad enough with our own homegrown felons without having to import them too.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#11]
It’s being reported here that the perp passed the e-verify.

I’ll wait for some more facts before calling out the hounds.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:54:10 PM EDT
[#12]
We wouldn't even know who he worked for if it was a Democrat.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:54:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Last evening I posted a link asking people to call the Federal Prosecutor for the Southern District of Iowa, and urge an investigation into who hired this guy and seek charges against them. I still think that may be a possibility, he's young, newly appointed to the bench by Trump and I think ambitious. He might want to bite a big fish in the ass for the press......Worth a shot.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:54:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
I think it is, it's just infuriating.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:55:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Forged documents are not uncommon.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:55:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Everyone drinks from the swamp, soon we all will have all the diseases and the cull will begin.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:55:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Keep paying your taxes. And don’t forget to vote!
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:56:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:56:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The employer claims that Rivera was vetted by E-Verify. If that is true then it means the Federal government either set up the system to ignore undocumented people OR he used fraudulent papers and the employer did not press the issue.  Either way, our system is totally f__cked up. It's bad enough with our own homegrown felons without having to import them too.
View Quote
The gov is incompetent. My uncles wife is a stay at home mom cause their kid has mental disabilities. She got a letter from the irs to be careful and watch her credit reports cause someone was suspected of using her social for work. Now why should she have to do anything. If they know where that social is being used for work, they should go get that person. Am I right?
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:56:29 PM EDT
[#20]
They did a background check, and he passed.  He was probably using someone else's identity
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:56:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Confiscate his farm and auction it off.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:56:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Make it illegal for illegals to illegally enter the country illegally!

Outlaw murder!
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:57:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
It would seem that so is life
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:58:33 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yep my old boss loves that cheap labor, he nets $6M a year from it and has a huge mansion, offshore race boat, 100K+ sandcars. We use to say his products were "Made in the USA, by Mexicans".
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:00:27 PM EDT
[#27]
It was better when the left was the only side standing on dead kids to achieve political goals.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Do none of you see how hypocritical you sound? 17 or 20 kids or 58 people at a concert get shot and killed and "these things just happen."  One girl gets killed and you all lose your minds.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#29]
It doesn't matter what political "team" people are on, very few put their money where their mouth is.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:05:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

If I hear one more stupid motherfucker around here talk about "We need to call our reps and write letters" as a way of solving our problems, I'm going to bitch slap him. You don't fucking get it do you? YOU HAVE BEEN SOLD THE FUCK OUT!!!! The people you supposedly elect to supposedly represent you....They don't give a single, flying FUCK about you or yours.

This is why nothing will ever change short of bullets flying. We are long past ballot and soap box. Get your damn minds right about it and prepare accordingly.
View Quote
this, agree 100%

i'm ready, just waiting for the shooting to start

while i wait i'll keep getting my ass up to go to work everyday and enjoy life each day as best i can

when the shooting does start i don't expect to live long but i'll give them all i got, til i can't
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:06:10 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote
This x 10, if he knowingly hired an illegal.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:06:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:07:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I hate white people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It would seem that so is life
I hate white people.
Her political views were abhorrent. She’s still another victim of unchecked third world invasion. I just regret that she had to find out the truth of the matter the hard way.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:07:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Will you just now figuring this out? Both Rep and Dems want the illegals.. Dems want them as voters. Reps want them as cheap labor so they can keep making more profit.

Its all about money or power..
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:08:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:08:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
This and execute the fuckers who kill or rape.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:08:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Not shocking in the slightest. The R's and them farmers live some illegal cheap low-cost labor...

...of course I do as well. Keeps my produce pricing down I think
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:08:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It was better when the left was the only side standing on dead kids to achieve political goals.
View Quote
She was a voting age adult,not a child.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:08:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
You deal in . . . facts?  Hmmph!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It’s being reported here that the perp passed the e-verify.

I’ll wait for some more facts before calling out the hounds.
You deal in . . . facts?  Hmmph!
I know. It’s a sickness.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:09:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:09:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Do none of you see how hypocritical you sound? 17 or 20 kids or 58 people at a concert get shot and killed and "these things just happen."  One girl gets killed and you all lose your minds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where's the hypocrisy?

"These things just happen." is a statement about the price of freedom, not complacency towards criminality.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:10:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Because semantics are important.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Hell yes Will
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:10:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
Even Jail at Club Fed would send a strong message.  Have the firm get hit with a $250K fine, and jailtime for hiring manager and CEO would solve the problem fairly quickly.  Look what making CEOs accountable for financial statements has done for the books.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:10:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Will you just now figuring this out? Both Rep and Dems want the illegals.. Dems want them as voters. Reps want them as cheap labor so they can keep making more profit.

Its all about money or power..
View Quote
I've screamed it from the roof tops here for two decades actually- and until fairly recently, mostly to a deaf audience! It's just that this particular case is so fucking illustrative of the problem that even the most borderline retarded and rose glasses wearing around here should be able to figure it out.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Direct evidence why many Republicans don’t want to secure the border, they want the cheap labor.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:12:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote
Stop them at the border and make dems woo citizen voters and repubs hire citizen labor.  Whats the worst that could happen?  Dems cant win elections and food costs go up.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:13:08 PM EDT
[#49]
If the guy passed e-verify, a fact conveniently left out of the OP, what else is the employer supposed to do? Hire a private investigator?
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 1:13:09 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
OP hates capitalism
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP hates capitalism
It makes no sense to support something that is being used to deliberately transform America into a 3rd world shithole. Look at what's happening to Vermont, 97% White, safe, clean, peaceful, functional, but business needs cheap labor so Vermont, the last bastion of White America, get diversified. I'm sure Woodstock can't wait for their first gang rape.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top