BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/29/2019 8:08:50 PM EDT
MSM FAKE NEWS - STORY DEBUNKED

Attachment Attached File

The White House wanted the U.S. Navy to move “out of sight” a warship named for the late Sen. John McCain, a war hero who became a frequent target of President Trump’s ire, ahead of the president’s visit to Japan last week, according to an email reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

In a May 15 email to U.S. Navy and Air Force officials, a U.S. Indo-Pacific Command official outlined plans for the president’s arrival that he said had resulted from conversations between the White House Military Office and the Seventh Fleet of the U.S. Navy. In addition to instructions for the proper landing areas for helicopters and preparation for the USS Wasp—where the president was scheduled to speak—the official issued a third directive: “USS John McCain needs to be out of sight.”

“Please confirm #3 will be satisfied,” the official wrote.

When a Navy commander expressed surprise about the directive for the USS John S. McCain, the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command official replied: “First I heard of it as well.” He said he would work with the White House Military Office to obtain more information about the order.

Acting Defense Secretary Pat Shanahan was aware of the concern about the presence of the USS John McCain in Japan and approved measures to ensure it didn’t interfere with the president’s visit, a U.S. official said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-house-wanted-uss-john-mccain-out-of-sight-during-trump-japan-visit-11559173470
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:10:34 PM EDT
[#1]
That doesn't look like a "Q" boat.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:11:28 PM EDT
[#3]
USS RINO.

Good riddance.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:11:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck that snake!

Long Live MY President, Donald J. Trump!!!

Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:12:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Ship should be renamed USS Traitorous Douchebag

Then decommissioned and sunk.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:12:44 PM EDT
[#6]
SS Songbird?
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:14:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Is it in fact named after THAT John McCain..or is it named after his grandfather..."Slew" McCain?
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:15:56 PM EDT
[#8]
They have a corrosion problem in the CIC?
Only fitting.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:16:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is it in fact named after THAT John McCain..or is it named after his grandfather..."Slew" McCain?
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Weird and petty.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:17:05 PM EDT
[#11]
The ship was named for his father who was an admiral.

ETA according to Wikipedia it's named after the first 2 McCains and the shitstain.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:17:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
Damn dude.
A new name really oughtta do it.

Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The ship was named for his father who was an admiral.
View Quote
The name has been ruined.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:18:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote
There is a DDG that used to be with 7th fleet that was named for the senators ancestor.

I’m assuming it’s still that ship and not a new one named after the senator they’re talking about.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:20:01 PM EDT
[#15]
USS RINO McShitstain
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:21:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Would that be fake news because it is named for his dad and grandfather (both Admirals)?

Oh, it was re-dedicated in 2018.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:23:03 PM EDT
[#17]
I like Trump and unfortunately McCain turned out to be a big disappointment (a nice way of saying he slobbed Obama’s knob and betrayed us all on O-Care for no other reason than to spite Trump), but this petty bullshit is bullshit.

It’s fucking petty and unnecessary. If Trump loses in 2020 he’ll be 100% responsible for the loss because of pettty bullshit like this, and a loss in 2020 will fuck the American people over more than McCain ever did. Like I said I support Trump, but sometimes he needs to grow the fuck up.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:24:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Bronfman errand boy
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:26:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Petty bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:27:22 PM EDT
[#20]
You don’t think the drive by media would’ve used every shot they could against Trump, by focusing on this destroyer?
Don’t give the commies the chance to make it into a scene
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Damn dude.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn dude.

Is that too much? I mean really is that too much? Because I don't think that's too much. Do you?
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:30:24 PM EDT
[#22]
"Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip"...........

Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:30:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Weird and petty.
View Quote
I highly doubt it is true.

It is more than likely another one of those "leaked" BS from some #resist member from the WH or simply made up bullshit that continues the usual "Trump is an egotistical monster" narrative the left projects on him.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:33:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Is that too much? I mean really is that too much? Because I don't think that's too much. Do you?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn dude.

I think it's a little much

I think I name change will do just fine, LOL
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:33:51 PM EDT
[#25]
I ain't even mad.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:36:11 PM EDT
[#26]
When everything is declassified, you guys will truly understand the hate.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:36:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Is there a gabby giffords and benedict arnold?
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:36:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Fuck that snake!

Long Live MY President, Donald J. Trump!!!

View Quote
Maybe his bone spurs were triggered.

Fuck Donald J. Trump.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I like Trump and unfortunately McCain turned out to be a big disappointment (a nice way of saying he slobbed Obama’s knob and betrayed us all on O-Care for no other reason than to spite Trump), but this petty bullshit is bullshit.

It’s fucking petty and unnecessary. If Trump loses in 2020 he’ll be 100% responsible for the loss because of pettty bullshit like this, and a loss in 2020 will fuck the American people over more than McCain ever did. Like I said I support Trump, but sometimes he needs to grow the fuck up.
View Quote
Keep liking Trump. He may surprise you pleasantly.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:39:55 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:41:46 PM EDT
[#31]
USS Manchurian Candidate.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:45:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Fragile and easily triggered?

Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/327183/BA6B02B2-A301-4D79-B701-D5EA2917B90A_jpeg-962560.JPG

The White House wanted the U.S. Navy to move “out of sight” a warship named for the late Sen. John McCain, a war hero who became a frequent target of President Trump’s ire, ahead of the president’s visit to Japan last week, according to an email reviewed by The Wall Street Journal.

In a May 15 email to U.S. Navy and Air Force officials, a U.S. Indo-Pacific Command official outlined plans for the president’s arrival that he said had resulted from conversations between the White House Military Office and the Seventh Fleet of the U.S. Navy. In addition to instructions for the proper landing areas for helicopters and preparation for the USS Wasp—where the president was scheduled to speak—the official issued a third directive: “USS John McCain needs to be out of sight.”

“Please confirm #3 will be satisfied,” the official wrote.

When a Navy commander expressed surprise about the directive for the USS John S. McCain, the U.S. Indo-Pacific Command official replied: “First I heard of it as well.” He said he would work with the White House Military Office to obtain more information about the order.

Acting Defense Secretary Pat Shanahan was aware of the concern about the presence of the USS John McCain in Japan and approved measures to ensure it didn’t interfere with the president’s visit, a U.S. official said.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/white-house-wanted-uss-john-mccain-out-of-sight-during-trump-japan-visit-11559173470
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:46:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:48:48 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
He lacks discipline and self control in many ways.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:48:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Seems childish

More importantly, I suspect this is Fale News
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:50:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Story sounds like utter bullshit actually.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:51:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Winning
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:53:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Made up bullshit straight out of #resist.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:55:26 PM EDT
[#39]
It was named for Songbirds Father, not Sen McCain.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#40]

USS Barack Obama with official "Don't shoot!" contingent.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:03:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:03:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Why would you name a ship after someone who crashed as much as John McCain. They were probably afraid it would turn into the next USS Fitzgerald
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:04:07 PM EDT
[#43]
What makes you think it's bullshit?  Trump isn't that petty?  He has too much class?

Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:07:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Right on cue.  The dude cannot control himself.  Can't they jam his cell phone or something?  Point his Twitter account configuration to some contained environment where he thinks he's posting online but isn't?  "Yes Mr. President, I can hear their heads exploding already.  Good one Mr. President."
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:07:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
What makes you think it's bullshit?  Trump isn't that petty?  He has too much class?

View Quote
I bet you know a guy who has the Russian pee tape, too.

Get more gullible.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
There is no information that points to Trump having anything to do with it. Smells like some junior, junior staffer being stupid.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
There is no information that points to Trump having anything to do with it. Smells like some junior, junior staffer being stupid.
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:09:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Why would you name a ship after someone who crashed as much as John McCain. They were probably afraid it would turn into the next USS Fitzgerald
View Quote
I bet that in case of war, the electronics all switch over and start sinking other American ships!
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:29:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Fake news. They gotta keep it alive anyway possible...orange man bad.
MAGA 2020
Link Posted: 5/29/2019 9:36:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Maybe his bone spurs were triggered.

Fuck Donald J. Trump.
View Quote
McCain was a piece of shit, my father was a Korean War veteran and knew what a shitbag McCain was back in the eighties.

He used to tell me, “I feel bad for what happened to McCain in Vietnam, but the man is an asshole.”
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top