Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/1/2004 8:22:37 PM EDT
I saw this ass bags car parked next to mine. Luckily I remebered we still had the camera in my wifes purse from last night.....Enjoy,

Yes, those are Kalifornia plates.

Rob
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:27:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Drives an SUV.
Did you key it?
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:27:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Stupid as a box of hair.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:32:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:33:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Drives an SUV.
Did you key it?
View Quote

That would be an adult thing to do. [rolleyes]

[devil]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:36:06 PM EDT
[#5]
LONG BEACH, CA... do you expect any better?

The lead singers in my band (from Long Beach) were these twin blonde females. Attractive until they opened up their liberal pieholes...

...Then they were ugly as all fuck.

Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:36:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Right after we invaded Iraq, there was a guy with a sign that said make peace not war or some such.  Everyone driving by him proceeded to give the finger over and over again.

So, stickers like the ones you showed me, I don't usually see...
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:36:11 PM EDT
[#7]
Damn..........damn

I would have peeled those off and put a Bush/Cheeny 2004 sticker on that
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:37:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Is THAT a RAINBOW license plate cover? Humm, Bush supports heterosexual marriage as the only form of 'recognized' marriage. Could it be this was a pissed off carpet muncher? Not that I have anything against pissed off carpet munchers, as long as they are good looking and I get to watch.

(EDITED: just noticed that the 'LB' sticker is rainbow TOO! And they are driving a Toyota RAV4 to boot! Hummm)

Man, I really need to come up with a catchy 'symbol' for us PROUD heterosexuals.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:38:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Did you vandalize it?
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:40:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Wonder what Imbro was doin in Arizona...?
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:44:06 PM EDT
[#11]

Did you key it?

Did you vandalize it?
View Quote

[b]You guys fucking suck.[/b]

I could hear you bitching now if some liberal keyed your car for having NRA stickers on it.

This is America.  We vandalize property if we don't agree with the owner's politics?  [devil]

Why don't you just kill them and their kids and burn their house down?  Works for the ATF.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:45:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Everyone is entitled to their opinions. The Darwin "Jesus fish" with feet [i]is[/i] kinda funny.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:47:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Man, I really need to come up with a catchy 'symbol' for us PROUD heterosexuals.
View Quote

Get married, have some kids. I'm pretty proud of that. As far as symbolism, it might not be catchy but it speaks volumes.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Man, if you think that is bad you should see this car here in Laramie.  I have not seen it for awhile(maybe it was blown up lol) but the ENTIRE car, which is a white KIA(rofl)is covered with electrical tape writing.  Every side of the car is covered with the anti-bush crap.  Comparing him to a nazi and the whole nine yards.  When i get a digital camera i will take pictures for sure, if i can find it again that is.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Did you key it?

Did you vandalize it?
View Quote

[b]You guys fucking suck.[/b]

I could hear you bitching now if some liberal keyed your car for having NRA stickers on it.

This is America.  We vandalize property if we don't agree with the owner's politics?  [devil]

Why don't you just kill them and their kids and burn their house down?  Works for the ATF.
View Quote

Keying really is so tasteless and impersonal.

Nothing says hate like a couple of good kidney punches!!

They cry, they piss blood, they get the picture.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:57:16 PM EDT
[#16]
You forgot his "Honk if you use LSD!" Bumper sticker!

Yeah he's a thinking man alright!

I woulda waited for him to return to his car, and asked him this:

"let's suppose somebody had you and his your family on their knees, and everytime, you tried to talk to him he just muttered something about "*&^%$ Americans, He does not care that you're a liberal pinko peace dick, or that you want peace, or that you aren't a threat to him, he just wants you dead in the worst way, he does not care that you are another human being, all he careas is that you are another whimpering american about to die at his hand, for he thinks god tells him  to do such things, What would you do wimpy?"

and then add, "If our President and our troops don't stop these sick pricks over there you will see it happen some day!"

Then see how smart he feels!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:57:53 PM EDT
[#17]
All I did was take pics. I dont mess with other peoples stuff.

I wouldve talked shit to him though if I saw him/her.

Rob
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 8:58:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Holy crap you guys got you panties in a bunch. I made my "Did you key it?" comment as a joke. Lighten up.
I respect most people here to know they wouldnt do something that juvenile.
Crikey.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 9:01:04 PM EDT
[#19]
You forgot his "Honk if you use LSD!" Bumper sticker!

Yeah he's a thinking man alright!

I woulda waited for him to return to his car, and asked him this:

"let's suppose somebody had you and his your family on their knees, and everytime, you tried to talk to him he just muttered something about "*&^%$ Americans, He does not care that you're a liberal pinko peace dick, or that you want peace, or that you aren't a threat to him, he just wants you dead in the worst way, he does not care that you are another human being, all he careas is that you are another whimpering american about to die at his hand, for he thinks god tells him  to do such things, What would you do wimpy?"

and then add, "If our President and our troops don't stop these sick pricks over there you will see it happen some day!"

Then see how smart he feels!!!
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 9:01:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Keying really is so tasteless and impersonal.

Nothing says hate like a couple of good kidney punches!!

They cry, they piss blood, they get the picture.
View Quote

LoL. [LOL]

Now [i]THAT[/i] [LOLabove] is funny.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 9:01:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 9:09:33 PM EDT
[#22]
a320az, why are you hanging out in gay bar parking lots?
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 9:37:11 PM EDT
[#23]
My Wife made a comment about how UN-obnoxious most Conservative folks are, compared to the [b]overtly obnoxious Liberals[/b] we tend to run into here in the Emerald City.

I had to agree with her.
I see these bumper stickers on cars in front of my BUS every day...
Your imagination can run wild from there.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 10:19:29 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Is THAT a RAINBOW license plate cover? Humm, Bush supports heterosexual marriage as the only form of 'recognized' marriage. Could it be this was a pissed off carpet muncher? Not that I have anything against pissed off carpet munchers, as long as they are good looking and I get to watch.

(EDITED: just noticed that the 'LB' sticker is rainbow TOO! And they are driving a Toyota RAV4 to boot! Hummm)

View Quote

Could have been a "pole smoker" or a "turd burglar".
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 10:22:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

[lolabove] that's cold!
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 10:31:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll remember that shit!!!! [kill][slap]

Rob
Jus kidding.[nana]
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 10:52:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Geez, I thought you were gonna say Robert Blake ran up and asked if he could borrow your pistol.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:03:12 PM EDT
[#28]
I'm 99.9% percent sure that the vehicle pictured is owned by a lesbian. Lesbians like to plaster the backs of their cars with bumper stickers.
Link Posted: 1/1/2004 11:07:50 PM EDT
[#29]
I got the matches, who has the lighter fluid...

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 4:24:35 AM EDT
[#30]
I have been thinking about stocking up on a supply of Bush/Cheney bumper stickers to stick over crap like that I might run across...no damage done to their car and they can always remove them, but at least it lets them know that most people think they're idiots.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 4:43:32 AM EDT
[#31]
I can't stand people who use their car as a rolling billboard...dee kar hast to be klean und shiney, jawoll! But that's just me.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:04:35 AM EDT
[#32]
I know he ain't from kali but that might have been Al Gore's car.[:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 5:08:18 AM EDT
[#33]
This is why you should always carry a few extra stickers of your own, in your glove compartment.

Since they use their personal vehicle as a public billboard, then it's technically okay for you to use it as well.

Just simply plant that "Gun Control Is Using Both Hands" sticker right over the anti-GWB one.  Apply that "Don't Like Logging? Try Using Plastic Toilet Paper" over that anti-war sticker.  You get the idea.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 6:00:16 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This is why you should always carry a few extra stickers of your own, in your glove compartment.

Since they use their personal vehicle as a public billboard, then it's technically okay for you to use it as well.

Just simply plant that "Gun Control Is Using Both Hands" sticker right over the anti-GWB one.  Apply that "Don't Like Logging? Try Using Plastic Toilet Paper" over that anti-war sticker.  You get the idea.
View Quote

haHAHA!!!

Ive done that!  [:D]

but only after some turd did that to me..

Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:40:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

We already have one.

[img]http://www.whitetrashcharms.com/images/metal_charms/mudflap.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 7:56:53 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Wouldn't it have been great if you happened to have a few extra [b]"Peace Through Superior Firepower"[/b] Stickers Handy?
View Quote

....or some "Gay and Proud of It" stickers.
AB
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:34:04 AM EDT
[#37]
My neighbor has a funny one.  It looks like this:

[size=6]EARTH FIRST![/size=6]
We'll stripmine the other planets later.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:43:01 AM EDT
[#38]
I did just that in college but never tried to promote it.  I got annoyed with the Pink Triangle Coalition and all of it's posters on campus so I thought up the "Straight Line Coalition".  Our symbol?  A big pink circle with a blue line going through it at an angle.  Think of the no smoking signs, you know the red circle that has a slash across it?  Make the circle pink and the slash blue, extend the slash on either side.  That's my symbol.
J

Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 11:59:06 AM EDT
[#39]
I hate idiots who use their tailget or hatch as a billboard. And that includes people with a bunch of stickers that I agree with. It's just so damn obnoxious and tacky. I have ONE bumpersticker -- and it's simply the American flag. That's all I need to say on the outside of my car. I really hate it when bodily threats are made on their bumper stickers (like shoving my cell phone up my a$$). They can sure try, but they have to go through some defense perimeters starting with my 4-D cell Maglight and ending with my compact 1911. There's no call to be running around with a sign that says "I'm going to kick your ass". One day some guy is going to take them up on that threat and kick their ass instead.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:13:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The Darwin "Jesus fish" with feet [i]is[/i] kinda funny.
View Quote

no, no...

WAS kinda funny. Ten years ago when they came out.

-Z
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:26:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll remember that shit!!!! [kill][slap]

Rob

Jus kidding.[nana]
View Quote

You know I'm just kidding, but seriously, those stickers are why you carry a magic marker on you at all times, the things you could have done...
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Darwin "Jesus fish" with feet [i]is[/i] kinda funny.
View Quote

no, no...

WAS kinda funny. Ten years ago when they came out.

-Z
View Quote

I prefer the Cthulhu Fish better....[img]http://www.cc.jyu.fi/~anoljo/kuvat/cthulhu_fish.gif[/img]

P.S. BusMaster007's wife is spot on
My Wife made a comment about how UN-obnoxious most Conservative folks are, compared to the overtly obnoxious Liberals we tend to run into here in the Emerald City.
View Quote

I've obseved this both first hand & on various TV talking head shows.  Your typical nutjob liberal assclown just can't STFU & let the conservative guest get his point out, they [u]always![/u]have to interrupt & keep repeating the same stupid non sequiter soundbite louder & [b]LOUDER[/b] becoming more & more unglued the longer the discussion goes on.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:56:18 PM EDT
[#43]
There goes the resale value on that butch dikes vehicle. No one wants to buy a car covered in bumper stickers.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 12:57:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Where is the Dixie Chicks sticker?
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:30:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I've obseved this both first hand & on various TV talking head shows.  Your typical nutjob liberal assclown just can't STFU & let the conservative guest get his point out, they [u]always![/u]have to interrupt & keep repeating the same stupid non sequiter soundbite louder & [b]LOUDER[/b] becoming more & more unglued the longer the discussion goes on.
View Quote

James Carville comes to mind.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 1:38:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

James Carville comes to mind.
View Quote

I'm not even sure that he is from this planet.....

Just as an experiment, watch a talking head TV show with the sound muted.  Dollars to donuts you can tell which guest is the conservative & which is the liberal just by their body language & overall physical appearance.    
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:11:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Dollars to donuts you can tell which guest is the conservative & which is the liberal just by their body language & overall physical appearance.    
View Quote

A friend and I was discussing this recently, how you can just look at someone, and most of the time tell that they're a liberal. We've come to the conclusion our English teacher is a Democrat. I was watching the commercial for a TV show - something on Food Network (hey, I like to watch Iron Chef, ok? [:)]), and it had this VERY liberal looking chick...picked her out immediately. Neither of these are confirmed, but I feel sure of it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:21:49 PM EDT
[#48]
[img]http://members.cox.net/stevenaz1/Support.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:31:43 PM EDT
[#49]
that car would soooooooooooooooooo not last long in s. TX..................
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:40:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm 99.9% percent sure that the vehicle pictured is owned by a lesbian. Lesbians like to plaster the backs of their cars with bumper stickers.
View Quote

Yup, note the rainbow [s]copulation[/s] coalition sticker under the plate.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top