BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Wouldn't it have been great if you happened to have a few extra [b]"Peace Through Superior Firepower"[/b] Stickers Handy?
View Quote

I have a few of those in the car here, I also have some ones from the national alliance that they will really enjoy.  We also have the ones from the local fish market that say I GOT CRABS.  

Getting car keyed is great to see, like when I had the scratches all over mine when someone tried to break in it at a gunshow.  They hold the local gunshow in the ghetto for some reason.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:50:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
"Don't Like Logging? Try Using Plastic Toilet Paper"
View Quote

TO PC.  I have the one that say:

Don't Like Logging?  Try Wiping Your Ass With Plastic!
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 8:52:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I saw this ass bags car parked next to mine. Luckily I remebered we still [red]had our knives in our pockets and proceded to slash some tires...[/red]
View Quote

One can only wish right?
View Quote

That's not a very professional thing to say, officer... [:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Darwin "Jesus fish" with feet [i]is[/i] kinda funny.
View Quote

Actually, no.  If you aren't Christian and you feel the need to make people notice you by criticizing a belief system that you don't care about, that's really pathetic.  Be athiest, be agnostic, I don't care; just get a life.
Link Posted: 1/2/2004 10:00:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Man, if you think that is bad you should see this car here in Laramie.  I have not seen it for awhile(maybe it was blown up lol) but the ENTIRE car, which is a white KIA(rofl)is covered with electrical tape writing.  Every side of the car is covered with the anti-bush crap.  Comparing him to a nazi and the whole nine yards.  When i get a digital camera i will take pictures for sure, if i can find it again that is.
View Quote

That guy works at the AHC.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top