Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/20/2017 2:15:59 PM EDT
Speaker of the House Paul Ryan advised Republicans to run away from candidate Donald Trump before the election in order to save themselves and hold a future-President Hillary Clinton accountable, Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas revealed in an exclusive video interview with The Daily Caller New Foundation.

“Are you crazy? We haven’t held anyone accountable. You haven’t even let us hold the IRS commissioner accountable [for using government power to harm President Obama’s political adversaries],” an astonished Gohmert said to the speaker on a call.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/paul-ryan-advised-republicans-to-run-from-trump-prior-to-election-day-says-gohmert-video/

OMFG   With guys like this in charge no wonder the GOP in Congress is a mess.  They literally DON'T WANT TO WIN.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:24:56 PM EDT
[#1]
The odds were overwhelming against a trump win and he didn't want his candidates poisoned.

That said do you remember that smarmy little queers press conference when trump won? I hate Ryan more than I can put into words .
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#2]
She ain't dead, what the fuck's stopping him?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:28:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Hold a democrat to account for some thing?

Boy he is dumber than I thought
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck the politicians. Every one of them.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:29:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol...

That jerkoff is from my hometown
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:31:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:32:47 PM EDT
[#9]
The GOP is a lot like the NRA they don't want to totally lose, but they also don't want to be too successful. Both outcomes shorten their usefulness.  Look at the success the GOP has had in the role of outraged resistence...look at the energy the left has found in the same role...when are you guys you going to wake up to the fact that it's all a show and we are just an audience to be entertained? 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Ryan has shown great leadership helping to get a Healthcare bill to Trumps desk.

Oh ...... Wait.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:33:57 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Absolutely this.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 2:59:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Paul Ryan is a young Songbird McCain, without the benefit of .mil (or any productive service).  He is simply a political machine, like the Klintons.   
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#13]
The GOP version of "If you kill your enemies, they win."?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:23:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Hold her accountable, eh?  Just like they did Obama, right?  
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:30:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
This guy gets it, even if he does have a silly screen name.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:31:42 PM EDT
[#16]
He's such a slimy little cunt
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:34:01 PM EDT
[#17]
They could NEVER hold Clinton to account.

She would literally bend them over and fuck them till they couldn't walk right..
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Of course they don't want to win; winning means the GOPe actually has to make good on its promises and do the work necessary to turn ideas into policies.  It's much easier for them to just sit and whine about how awful the Democrats are while everybody watches the country slip into left wing/"bipartisan" chaos.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Ryan and the Republicants only know how to play defense. The "opposition party" doesn't really have to do anything.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
The odds were overwhelming against a trump win and he didn't want his candidates poisoned.

That said do you remember that smarmy little queers press conference when trump won? I hate Ryan more than I can put into words .
View Quote
No they weren't, any paying the slightest bit of attention could see who the people were getting behind. Ryan spends his time with the elitists inside the beltway and didn't bother to ask what was really going on.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:41:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:53:03 PM EDT
[#22]
That's not why. Ryan and the rest of the GOP love those Trillion Dollar Omnibus Bills where both parties divvy up the spoils. Trump promised to reign that kind of spending in.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Ryan is literally on Hillary's payroll.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:07:42 PM EDT
[#24]
And everyone thought John Boehner sucked. 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:10:44 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, he thinks we're dumber than you thought.  
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:38:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Passive-Aggressive beta manboy chess. 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:46:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Career politicians in Washington calling themselves Republicans thought they could make a career playing the role of "Fierce Opposition" to Hillary and the Democrats running shit. That was the Long Con game they were playing, they keep saying "Rabble Rabble Rabble" to the Democrats without actually doing anything and they keep getting reelected without pissing off the Leftists running our govt too much. Win win for them, they have an excuse not to do anything besides bitch on Fox News without actually trying to vote on a bill. Hell, Sequestrian takes care of budget so they can do an entire term of office and not pass a single thing, blame it all on Hillary, and then get reelected because of fear of Democratic controlled Congress. Hint, it already is.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 4:51:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Boom
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:07:47 PM EDT
[#29]
That wormy cocksucker and the Turtle both need to be replaced.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:23:34 PM EDT
[#30]
I still think President Trump should pardon her. That bitch would start running her mouth with impunity and take down the whole syndicate. Or she'd get whacked to shut her ass up. It's a big win either way. It'd probably get this racist shit off the news for a minute too. 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 5:27:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Ryan has shown great leadership helping to get a Healthcare bill to Trumps desk.

Oh ...... Wait.
View Quote
If hillary had won,they probably would have sent 50+ repeal bills up by now..............

I donated to Nehlen trying to get rid of the POS.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Well Paul whats stopping you??
hold her fucking accountable!!

cock sucking rino asshole
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 6:47:27 PM EDT
[#33]
I remember all of the fake conservatives on here the week after the election saying how 'glad' they were that Ryan was the speaker so that they could finally push back against the Obama agenda.

These were the same people that were making 'Ivanka 2024' declarations of support. 
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:00:22 PM EDT
[#34]
he has shown he lacks the ability to hold himself accountable. i have no hope of him doing anything about anything.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:22:56 PM EDT
[#35]
FPR
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The GOP is a lot like the NRA they don't want to totally lose, but they also don't want to be too successful. Both outcomes shorten their usefulness.  Look at the success the GOP has had in the role of outraged resistence...look at the energy the left has found in the same role...when are you guys you going to wake up to the fact that it's all a show and we are just an audience to be entertained? 
View Quote
This. How many Obamacare repeals did they pass before Trump and how many now?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:27:43 PM EDT
[#37]
What, you think Republicans don't want to win?

Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Ryan is literally on Hillary's payroll.
View Quote
There is a Wikileaks about this that just came out.  Podesta coordinated contributions from the Hildebeest's campaign to Ryan, McCain, Kasich and little Lindsay, and in exchange they would take down Trump.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:37:40 PM EDT
[#39]
The upcoming primary season will decide if we stay a single country.

Unless we can help The Donald drain the damn swamp, I think Rush may be right.

Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:37:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:39:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
he has shown he lacks the ability to hold himself accountable. i have no hope of him doing anything about anything.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#42]
It has been obvious to anyone paying attention that McConnel and Ryan would much prefer to be leading the minority. 

They would get to talk big, fundraise from suckers, and nobody would expect them to accomplish anything.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:42:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

There is a Wikileaks about this that just came out.  Podesta coordinated contributions from the Hildebeest's campaign to Ryan, McCain, Kasich and little Lindsay, and in exchange they would take down Trump.
View Quote
Link?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:43:40 PM EDT
[#44]
FPR and the rest of the GOP.  Everyone of them should be voted out for all new choices in the primaries.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:52:06 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you are right. I voted for him for VP.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:19:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Link?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link?
Supposed leak seemed like bullshit.  Nothing on Wikileaks to support the third party story.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:22:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Glow did they plan to do that when they couldn't do Jack and/or shit about Obama over fast and furious, something that literally resulted in the deaths of hundreds if not thousands of people and violated federal law? Or how about the IRS scandal? Laugh out loud.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:25:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The GOP is a lot like the NRA they don't want to totally lose, but they also don't want to be too successful. Both outcomes shorten their usefulness.  Look at the success the GOP has had in the role of outraged resistence...look at the energy the left has found in the same role...when are you guys you going to wake up to the fact that it's all a show and we are just an audience pawns to be entertained played
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:26:54 PM EDT
[#49]
I am so fed the hell up with Republican Rhinos I can hardly stand it.

I'm ready to get the Tea Party back up and strong.

Until then, I'm an Independant !
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Speaker of the House Paul Ryan advised Republicans to run away from candidate Donald Trump before the election in order to save themselves and hold a future-President Hillary Clinton accountable, Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas revealed in an exclusive video interview with The Daily Caller New Foundation.

“Are you crazy? We haven’t held anyone accountable. You haven’t even let us hold the IRS commissioner accountable [for using government power to harm President Obama’s political adversaries],” an astonished Gohmert said to the speaker on a call.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/paul-ryan-advised-republicans-to-run-from-trump-prior-to-election-day-says-gohmert-video/

OMFG   With guys like this in charge no wonder the GOP in Congress is a mess.  They literally DON'T WANT TO WIN.
View Quote

It's much easier to be an opposition party. Nobody expects you to actually do anything. Ryan is out of his depth and he knows it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top