BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 8/20/2017 7:19:30 AM EDT
we knew ryan was a slimy nevertrumper, gohmert now confirms it

08/19/2017

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan advised Republicans to run away from candidate Donald Trump before the election in order to save themselves and hold a future-President Hillary Clinton accountable, Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas revealed in an exclusive video interview with The Daily Caller New Foundation.

“Are you crazy? We haven’t held anyone accountable. You haven’t even let us hold the IRS commissioner accountable [for using government power to harm President Obama’s political adversaries],” an astonished Gohmert said to the speaker on a call.

Gohmert told TheDCNF he speaks so courageously because he wants the party to succeed and is appreciative of the prayers sustaining him. He struggles to find joy as he watches government leaders run from doing what is best for the nation at this critical time
View Quote
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/paul-ryan-advised-republicans-to-run-from-trump-prior-to-election-day-says-gohmert-video/

he needs to be kicked out of congress, the sooner, the better.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:22:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Paul Ryan, speaker of the house, progressive deep state Republican, swamp dweller and swamp protector.

Fuck Paul Ryan.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:24:26 AM EDT
[#2]
FPR
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:35:24 AM EDT
[#3]
All I know is that I would respect the Trump a whole lot more if he'd tell both parties to go fuck themselves. As in literally, loudly and boldly proclaim BOTH to be in cahoots. There is no difference between them, picking one side or the other is effort in futility and detrimental to advancement of MAGA.

Shun and shame the fuckers without mercy because of what they claim to be, out them with facts, expose their legalized insider trading schemes, expose the sources of their finances, etc, etc - it is LONG overdue.

DC is chocked full of useless traitors hiding behind R's and D's that deserve long stints in small cells. Get the job done.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:38:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All I know is that I would respect the Trump a whole lot more if he'd tell both parties to go fuck themselves. As in literally, loudly and boldly proclaim BOTH to be in cahoots. There is no difference between them, picking one side or the other is effort in futility and detrimental to advancement of MAGA.

Shun and shame the fuckers without mercy because of what they claim to be, out them with facts, expose their legalized insider trading schemes, expose the sources of their finances, etc, etc - it is LONG overdue.

DC is chocked full of useless traitors hiding behind R's and D's that deserve long stints in small cells. Get the job done.
View Quote
This, he has the attention of the people. He should be stating he was given a mandate and whip out the county election chart showing the country as red, remind those fucks its accountability time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:47:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
FPR
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:51:59 AM EDT
[#6]
It's clear that the current Congress won't allow Trump's agenda to proceed, so he has little to lose.  Start calling them out by name, go to war with them, and see where the chips fall in 2018.  It's early enough to make a difference with the voters. 

Congress will either get with the program, or they'll align with each other and destroy Trump and his supporters in Congress and government.  Either way it's a battle that needs to be fought.

It comes down to a simple question:  Who holds the power.  The options are a) the establishment and the media, or b) the voters.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 7:55:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Everyone voted Mccain in that worst GOPe the other day, but I say its Paul Ryan.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:05:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Of course he did, Trump wasn't supposed to win.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:20:00 AM EDT
[#9]
The two political opponents Trump must defeat, above all others, are Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell. Dudes are fucking ALLERGIC to winning.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:20:40 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Everyone voted Mccain in that worst GOPe the other day, but I say its Paul Ryan.
View Quote
At least McCain will be out of our lives forever in a few months. Paul Ryan isn't even fifty yet. This dude will be fucking things up for us for another thirty years.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:22:24 AM EDT
[#11]
Paul Ryan - biggest brownnoser in his class.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:24:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Of course he did, doesn't anyone remember 2016?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:27:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Consider this: every day that Trump is President Ryan sees it as one where he not only should be in his second term as VP but ramping up for his 2020 run.

He's not happy that he's a loser.

He knows his seat is safe and that Republicans will forgive him,that is just how it is. I think what is going to happen is that Kasich will primary Trump with overwhelming GOP support. He will get beaten soundly by Kamala Harris but the GOP will be happy to work in feigned opposition,they make more money when the chips are apparently down. Trump fucked up his plan but Ryan is still young and is looking forward to 2024.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:47:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
I can gt behind that any day. I think it would refreshing to hear a POTUS take to the airwaves and simply tell the American people that congress is not there for them, but for themselves, and for corporate cronies.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#15]
The mark of a true political genius ...
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:53:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Consider this: every day that Trump is President Ryan sees it as one where he not only should be in his second term as VP but ramping up for his 2020 run.

He's not happy that he's a loser.
https://i.redd.it/dkz57geqd47y.jpg

He knows his seat is safe and that Republicans will forgive him,that is just how it is. I think what is going to happen is that Kasich will primary Trump with overwhelming GOP support. He will get beaten soundly by Kamala Harris but the GOP will be happy to work in feigned opposition,they make more money when the chips are apparently down. Trump fucked up his plan but Ryan is still young and is looking forward to 2024.
View Quote
You really think Trump supporters will vote for kasich in a primary?

Not a chance
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:54:46 AM EDT
[#17]
Paul Ryan has consistently proven himself to be a big piece of shit over the years.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:58:12 AM EDT
[#18]
Paul Ryan == LOSER

He's a friend of John McCain, does anything else need to be said?
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#19]
I know I would like Trump to out the GOPe for what they really are, but he needs more concrete evidence of their obstructionism before he pulls the trigger. Give it time, and look for it to happen closer to the midterms.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:09:04 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote
It appears to me that he is letting them do that for themselves.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:11:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Paul Ryan, speaker of the house, progressive deep state Republican, swamp dweller and swamp protector.

Fuck Paul Ryan.
View Quote
+1

Amen.  He is the reason we elected Trump.  

Republican Senator Kelly Ayotte here in NH ran from Trump and got her ass handed to her.  Had she supported Trump, she would have won re-election.  Idiot cunt.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#22]
That fucker has shown his true colors for years, another asshole who swore up and down if Republicans got the White House, we'd start to turn back the shit Barry did to our country! and what has he and the majority of the Repubtards done since Trump took office???? that's right, opposed him every step of the way. Primary that motherfucker and every other motherfucker who made those campaign promises, right the fuck out of DC.

Ryan is a weasel, and so was Boehner, and don't even get me started on that walking fucktard McConnell.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:38:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Every time I see Ryan with Trump the stark difference between Trump's genuine nature and Ryan's uttterly craven, utterly political, utterly self-centered nature makes my skin crawl.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:41:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Piece of shit Ryan said this in so many words right into a camera when giving an interview last summer.

He probably voted for the Beast...........that's who we got as Speaker of the House...........isn't it wonderful!!??
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:47:35 AM EDT
[#25]
I wonder when the media and politicians will figure out that the same old tactics they employ don't work anymore?

Trump smear campaign 24/7 before the election and he still wins.  "Oh noes, republican politicians distancing themselves and abandoning Trump!"

Dumb cunts.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:51:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

08/19/2017

Speaker of the House Paul Ryan advised Republicans to run away from candidate Donald Trump before the election in order to save themselves and hold a future-President Hillary Clinton accountable, Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert of Texas revealed in an exclusive video interview with The Daily Caller New Foundation.

“Are you crazy? We haven’t held anyone accountable. You haven’t even let us hold the IRS commissioner accountable [for using government power to harm President Obama’s political adversaries],” an astonished Gohmert said to the speaker on a call.

Gohmert told TheDCNF he speaks so courageously because he wants the party to succeed and is appreciative of the prayers sustaining him. He struggles to find joy as he watches government leaders run from doing what is best for the nation at this critical time
View Quote
http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/19/paul-ryan-advised-republicans-to-run-from-trump-prior-to-election-day-says-gohmert-video/

View Quote
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:52:30 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

You really think Trump supporters will vote for kasich in a primary?

Not a chance
View Quote
  Don't confuse Trump voters for  Trump supporters and don't think 2020 will be the same as the splintered field. Trump will be savaged by the GOP in ways that Obama never was. They have another 3.5 years of making him a pariah.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:54:34 AM EDT
[#28]
Good strategy if you are looking to depart DC.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:55:42 AM EDT
[#29]
Leaving to become an (I) will keep him right where he's at.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:58:27 AM EDT
[#30]
The GOP as a whole has become comfortable as an "Opposition Party."

I really believe that they doubt that they can fix anything-- or that they are unwilling to be blasted by the liberal media daily for doing anything that would upset liberals.  Simply put, they have no fight in them because they actually have no conviction to the fight.

Someone on here said it best:  Republicans hold OFFICE.  Democrats hold POWER.  Republicans want office, Democrats want power.

The GOP constantly seeks a path that will anger the least amount of people that NEVER WILL VOTE FOR THEM.  Then, they go sell hard-line promises to those from which they need votes and money.

Name ONE IDEOLOGICALLY substantial piece of national legislation that the GOP has passed in the last decade.  There are none.  Coming back to us, they just talk about all the stuff that they fought so hard to stop.

Some people fight to win.  Some fight not to lose.  The GOP is the latter.

The only solution to this (even temporarily) is the see a break away party from the GOP.  Politically it will be disastrous in the near term (lost elections), but I really think is the the only way to get the GOP in line.  It won't come from a defection to another 3rd party. I would have to be birthed from the existing GOP.

The real question is when are we willing to call the GOP out for what it is?  I can't answer that. The prospects of what the DNC would do turning such turmoil is terrifying.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 9:59:50 AM EDT
[#31]
You mean Paul " I didn’t see this one coming" Ryan
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:00:22 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I can gt behind that any day. I think it would refreshing to hear a POTUS take to the airwaves and simply tell the American people that congress is not there for them, but for themselves, and for corporate cronies.
View Quote
His inauguration speech alluded to much of that.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:03:16 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

08/19/2017

The election was rigged for Hillary to win. Both party sides knew it. It was "Her Turn".

Trump won.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:04:45 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
The GOP as a whole has become comfortable as an "Opposition Party."

I really believe that they doubt that they can fix anything-- or that they are unwilling to be blasted by the liberal media daily for doing anything that would upset liberals.  Simply put, they have no fight in them because they actually have no conviction to the fight.

Someone on here said it best:  Republicans hold OFFICE.  Democrats hold POWER.  Republicans want office, Democrats want power.

The GOP constantly seeks a path that will anger the least amount of people that NEVER WILL VOTE FOR THEM.  Then, they go sell hard-line promises to those from which they need votes and money.

Name ONE IDEOLOGICALLY substantial piece of national legislation that the GOP has passed in the last decade.  There are none.  Coming back to us, they just talk about all the stuff that they fought so hard to stop.

Some people fight to win.  Some fight not to lose.  The GOP is the latter.

The only solution to this (even temporarily) is the see a break away party from the GOP.  Politically it will be disastrous in the near term (lost elections), but I really think is the the only way to get the GOP in line.  It won't come from a defection to another 3rd party. I would have to be birthed from the existing GOP.

The real question is when are we willing to call the GOP out for what it is?  I can't answer that. The prospects of what the DNC would do turning such turmoil is terrifying.
View Quote
Yep
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:06:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

08/19/2017

That's slimy political talk for actually meaning "I am going to vote for the Beast.........so should you................"
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:11:06 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

This, he has the attention of the people. He should be stating he was given a mandate and whip out the county election chart showing the country as red, remind those fucks its accountability time.
View Quote
I wish he'd actually address the nation with a well-thought out, professionally composed speech that lays it all out rather than twits and sound bytes - it's quite ineffective if actual leadership is the goal.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:19:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It appears to me that he is letting them do that for themselves.
View Quote
Yeah - that's just BAU in DC. Play the game, sink to their level. Kind of expected a little bit better, if you have to fight a bull - better to take the bull by the horns than take the horns up the..... well guess where the horns are about now. Hasn't even been a good fight.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:20:42 AM EDT
[#38]
Perhaps Bannon won't just target the left leaning portion of the Swamp. After his time in the White House, he's seen far more of what really goes on than he could ever imagine from behind his keyboard.

He said he's going to war with Trumps enemies, not necessarily just the left.....
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:34:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:38:11 AM EDT
[#40]
In before the "Gunga Din" water carriers of the GOP.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Don't confuse Trump voters for  Trump supporters and don't think 2020 will be the same as the splintered field. Trump will be savaged by the GOP in ways that Obama never was. They have another 3.5 years of making him a pariah.
View Quote
Correct. They won't make the mistake of actually having a primary again, that'll happen well before voters have a say in the matter. It'll be one guy with all the money behind him, probably some Democrat money too.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 10:57:23 AM EDT
[#42]
They need to run from their own record of betraying the voters and jerking us off with their fake, contrived, efforts to repeal Obamacare which ended when we elected a President who was committed to signing a repeal.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:02:58 AM EDT
[#43]
From Paul Nehlen

Paul Ryan recently announced he plans to hold his first town hall meeting in over two years.

And he’s invited his pals over at CNN to host it!

Of course, you and I both know this is nothing more than a fake town hall hosted by the liberals over at Fake News CNN.

Not only is Paul Ryan allowing CNN to pre-vet the questions, but he’s allowing them to hand-select the entire audience beforehand!

The fact that Paul Ryan is holding a fake town hall proves he knows the writing is on the wall for him and his establishment pals.

He’s frightened -- and he’s desperate to cling to power.

Now is the time for you and me to go on the offensive and take the fight directly to Paul Ryan.

That’s why I’m counting on you to let me know I’ve got your continued support in my campaign to defeat Paul Ryan in 2018 by signing your “REPLACE PAUL RYAN!” petition immediately.

As I told you recently, according to my sources on Capitol Hill, Paul Ryan is plotting to remove funding for the wall in a last minute “bait-and-switch” during the upcoming Continuing Resolution fight set to take place in September.

And he’s planning a scheme to blame the Democrats for removing the funding in order to protect his power in Washington.
I’ve had enough of Paul Ryan’s failed “leadership” in Congress and his constant attacks on our conservative values.

Will you stand with me in this all-out war against the establishment by signing your petition and chipping in a donation immediately to help me REPLACE Paul Ryan in 2018?

In 2016, you and I forced Paul Ryan to spend over $10 MILLION to hold on to his seat in Congress.

And although we came up short, our effort pressured Paul Ryan to reverse his position and oppose the job-killing Trans-Pacific Partnership.

Apparently Paul Ryan didn’t get the message.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:07:19 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
They need to run from their own record of betraying the voters and jerking us off with their fake, contrived, efforts to repeal Obamacare which ended when we elected a President who was committed to signing a repeal.
View Quote
Gotta be one of the WORST political scams in American history.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:10:26 AM EDT
[#45]
Rino Ryan showed his true colors a long time ago..
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
+1

Republican Senator Kelly Ayotte here in NH ran from Trump and got her ass handed to her.  Had she supported Trump, she would have won re-election.  Idiot cunt.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck Paul Ryan.
+1

We should all send pictures of her to the RINO bitches , with an inscription to remind them what happens when they won't do their job.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#47]
I guess this means no HPA.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:23:36 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
There is no difference between them, picking one side or the other is effort in futility and detrimental to advancement of MAGA.
View Quote
Why do some people still say this?  It's true that both are corrupt, but that doesn't mean there is no difference.  Did you see the Republican party trying to pass gun control after Sandy Hook, or Demonrats?  Did you see the Republicans trying to pass carbon taxes, or Demonrats?  There are still plenty of issues that divide the two parties, so it's ridiculous to claim there is no difference.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#49]
Handpicked by Boner... what could go wrong?   
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 11:37:05 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"worst political scams in American history" covers a lot of territory.

I suggest the amendments and statutes enacted during the early part of the last century are far worse.

The "repeal ObamaCare" story is certainly the political scam which ended up being the most poorly concealed.

Of course, that doesn't men that a disappointingly large percentage of Americans still haven't figured out what's going on.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top