Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/29/2017 9:45:33 PM EDT
Why doesn't Fake News talk about Podesta ties to Russia as covered by @FoxNews or money from Russia to Clinton - sale of Uranium?
View Quote
Why is he complaining on Twitter about this? He's the one who didn't want a special prosecutor to go down the Clinton Crime Foundation rabbit hole. He wants stuff investigated, pick up the phone and call his AG. Obama had quite a bit of influence on what got investigated, and what didn't. (Fast and Furious?) Trump looks so weak and petty when he does these tweets. You're the big man in the big seat now, DO SOMETHING about it or shut up. Clinton belongs in jail, and guilting the media (yeah right) into reporting on (another) scandal involving her doesn't accomplish that.

I'm sure the usual suspects will be along to tell me how this tweet was a master 4D chess move, brilliant media manipulation, so much winning, etc. Can't wait to hear it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:50:19 PM EDT
[#1]
4d chess, MAGA, Op is a never trumper!!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:52:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I voted for the guy, I was pumped when he won. But yeah...
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:52:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Love the Tweets, hope he keeps it up, love the winning, it just keeps coming and coming, you stinking liberals need to get over it, seek professional help or shut the hell up and get out of our way. Go pet your participation ribbons and dont spill your latte while doing it. Your just one step away from helmet and crayons in the corner for the rest of your life. Some great things are happening and they will just keep going and going and going!
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I can see how some folks are getting tired of this. It's not my favorite tactic either. But I see it as his way of speaking directly to the people. The politicians and the media are going to bury the truth and act like everything is fine. This brings directly to light the corruption we are up against.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:56:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:57:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can see how some folks are getting tired of this. It's not my favorite tactic either. But I see it as his way of speaking directly to the people. The politicians and the media are going to bury the truth and act like everything is fine. This brings directly to light the corruption we are up against.
View Quote
You know what else would do that? A special prosecutor, criminal investigations, etc.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:59:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh look, another thread for old people who don't understand the internet to complain about Trumps tweets. 

How original OP. I've never seen this topic before. Ever. 

Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:00:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Is this another thread where yet another teener demands to be able to dictate what the MAGA in chief does with his time?

Because, we need yet another one of those.

Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:00:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Your average American is retarded.  This is how he plays his jedi mind tricks on them.  Truth is irrelevant.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:01:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You know what else would do that? A special prosecutor, criminal investigations, etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And the media would just call it a witch hunt.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:02:11 PM EDT
[#12]
He's defending himself from the non-stop attacks on him.....

MAGA
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:03:24 PM EDT
[#13]
The tweet you quoted was President Trump calling out the press.  Then in your post you ask why he doesn't use the Justice Department to investigate shit.  WTF are you talking about?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:03:36 PM EDT
[#14]
He's be better off if someone changed his Twitter password and didn't tell him.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:04:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Why doesn't Fake News talk about Podesta ties to Russia as covered by @FoxNews or money from Russia to Clinton - sale of Uranium?
View Quote
Why is he complaining on Twitter about this? He's the one who didn't want a special prosecutor to go down the Clinton Crime Foundation rabbit hole. He wants stuff investigated, pick up the phone and call his AG. Obama had quite a bit of influence on what got investigated, and what didn't. (Fast and Furious?) Trump looks so weak and petty when he does these tweets. You're the big man in the big seat now, DO SOMETHING about it or shut up. Clinton belongs in jail, and guilting the media (yeah right) into reporting on (another) scandal involving her doesn't accomplish that.

I'm sure the usual suspects will be along to tell me how this tweet was a master 4D chess move, brilliant media manipulation, so much winning, etc. Can't wait to hear it.
View Quote

Just how very concerned are you right now?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:05:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yup...

I know the feeling.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:09:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote
They're already saying much worse. He's going to take the lumps no matter what he does, why not throw a few Clinton associates in jail?
Political corruption in this country is nearly risk-free. Tossing a few clowns in jail would drain the swamp faster than firing a hundred Obama appointees. Whining on Twitter doesn't accomplish anything.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:10:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote
It would just be a waste of time until he get's some of those embeded zero plants out of the DOJ anyway.   They know about all the shit that the CF/HRC/Podesta/DNC has done already and failed to recomend prosecution of any kind.

Give him a chance to out some fuckers and send them packing and then run it through.  I'd guess it'll take at least a year to get any clearing done at the pace that the gov moves.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:13:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The tweet you quoted was President Trump calling out the press.  Then in your post you ask why he doesn't use the Justice Department to investigate shit.  WTF are you talking about?
View Quote
And...calling out the Clintons.  Remember when he said hed have her in jail during a debate??  Yeah...wheres that?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:15:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

They're already saying much worse. He's going to take the lumps no matter what he does, why not throw a few Clinton associates in jail?
Political corruption in this country is nearly risk-free. Tossing a few clowns in jail would drain the swamp faster than firing a hundred Obama appointees. Whining on Twitter doesn't accomplish anything.
View Quote
Pointing out the double standard is whining?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:17:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Love the Tweets, hope he keeps it up, love the winning, it just keeps coming and coming, you stinking liberals need to get over it, seek professional help or shut the hell up and get out of our way. Go pet your participation ribbons and dont spill your latte while doing it. Your just one step away from helmet and crayons in the corner for the rest of your life. Some great things are happening and they will just keep going and going and going!
View Quote
The hilarious part is, I can't tell if you're being facetious or earnest.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:21:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Oh look, another thread for old people who don't understand the internet to complain about Trumps tweets. 

How original OP. I've never seen this topic before. Ever. 

View Quote
Yeah OP, don't you know this is Arfchan?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:22:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

The hilarious part is, I can't tell if you're being facetious or earnest.  
View Quote
Both, just practicing for meeting at work tomorrow. Sick of the libs, but I am in Connecticut, surrounded by them.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:22:20 PM EDT
[#24]
First, Trump isn't tweeting shit. That's why he has press people, but yes, I'm sure they have his approval to do it.

Secondly, every Trump Tweet is like a sliver in the heel of the left. It's there, it's painful, it's uncomfortable and all they really know is they want it gone,
but they can't do shit about it. More slivers please.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:22:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just how unable to come up with your own original thoughts are you?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:22:49 PM EDT
[#26]
He's just one of us. 

We go onto arfcom and start venting, and he goes on to twitter and does the same.

The people's president. 
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:27:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Yeah, pretty much this
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:29:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:30:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Why is it that a 70 year old has a better command of the internet than many here?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:32:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly OP, I think we know the real answer to this...

Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:38:40 PM EDT
[#31]
OP, you don't change/win minds by shoving things down throats. You convince them that it was their idea to want what you want them to want.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:44:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote
at this point i'm still glad, as he's not hillary

fingers are crossed that he doesn't go full retard on us
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:50:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
First, Trump isn't tweeting shit. That's why he has press people, but yes, I'm sure they have his approval to do it.
View Quote
I picture him walking around his gold plated room in his underwear and socks, drunk and on amphetamines, screaming tweets into his android phone using voice-to-text.

The Trumpster Animated: Happy New Year
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:51:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Yep, he's gonna drop out any day now....................
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:55:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves?

why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 10:58:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Why is it that a 70 year old has a better command of the internet than many here?
View Quote
No clue. 

The inability for many on this site to grasp the internet and the instant information age remains an enigma to me. 
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:00:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Lol, #NeverTrumper butthurt.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:03:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
Without the media in some way corroborating their findings it would only look like a witch hunt or even worse Trump using the government to take out rivals. The people have to demand it from the press, then the press has to demand it from the President. Until the people demand answers, the media can run whatever bullshit story they like. 
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:35:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
The only reason people are getting 'tired' of seeing his Tweets are they aren't pro-Trump regardless.

As The People, this is the best we've ever had it. No more media agenda leading the way. They have to take a back seat now! This is huge.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:38:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
The whole idea that 'Trump needs to stop tweeting' is just anti Trump BS.

Guess what, I doubt he even makes the tweets. He employs many amazing people, so odds are good they are actually at the helm on his twitter.

Edited ~ medicmandan
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:44:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
Being guilty in the public eye is far more damaging long term, to a larger group of people.

A few fall guys might have to go to jail in an investigation. But all the major players would get away free. Plus Trump would look like he's going after them with his office. Which later on they could play against him.

By simply calling out the double standards, it makes the immediate party and all supporters guilty in the public eye.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:48:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Still not tired of winning.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:51:59 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:52:24 PM EDT
[#44]
He had another tweet that said "The people don't know how dishonest the media is".  So I replied "Show us, you have the platform and people to call out the media on their lies.".  I'm really surprised he hasn't fake leaked different sets of false information to see which of his staffers are moles and then follow the trails to see who they leaked it to in the media.  He really needs to do this as it will help drain the swamp.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:07:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He had another tweet that said "The people don't know how dishonest the media is".  So I replied "Show us, you have the platform and people to call out the media on their lies.".  I'm really surprised he hasn't fake leaked different sets of false information to see which of his staffers are moles and then follow the trails to see who they leaked it to in the media.  He really needs to do this as it will help drain the swamp.
View Quote
I'm sure he read your tweet.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:15:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Still not tired of winning.
View Quote
I keep seeing this regurgitated over and over again and can't help but think of Charlie Sheen when he went off the deep end and famously declared on TV that he was "WINNING!" only later to admit that he was not well and in need of serious help.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:48:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Give all the Democrats that dogpile on him every tweet there is no chance he did.  But the sentiment was made.  When he was campaigning it was one thing for him to whine about things.  He is now President, time to stop whining and start making things happen.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 12:49:54 AM EDT
[#48]
He's trolling yo.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:08:15 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
As an idiot Hillary supporter, you'll never understand. The whole idea that 'Trump needs to stop tweeting' is just anti Trump BS.

Guess what, I doubt he even makes the tweets. He employs many amazing people, so odds are good they are actually at the helm on his twitter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As an idiot Hillary supporter, you'll never understand. The whole idea that 'Trump needs to stop tweeting' is just anti Trump BS.

Man, you have drank the kool-aid.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:09:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wrong
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top