Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:13:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Member when he tweeted about Obama wiretapping him?

This happened today.

Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:32:54 AM EDT
[#2]
That feeling when you stumble into a thread full of bitchass nevertrumpers
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:34:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone remember Carter's fire side chats?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 1:41:06 AM EDT
[#4]
I like a lot of what he's done but the twitter shit...  just stop, for the love of God please. just. STOP.

For those of you claiming he has such a grasp of technology and how shit works today, you're seriously delusional if you think his tweets are doing anything other than preaching to those that are already supporting him.

Using the tweets here and there to catch the MSM or his opponents out is one thing but he takes it to unnecessary and unprofessional levels of derp.

edit:  And for fucks sake, stop accusing everyone that points out some of the flaws Trump has as being a "Hillary voter," "Shill," "Liberal," "Cuck" etc. etc.  There are ways to debate without making yourself sound like a teenage idiot.  Trust me, the vast majority here are not going to look down on you for articulating your point of view in an intelligent, mature manner.  Give it a try sometime.  Unless, that is, you really don't have anything to support your argument.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:20:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like a lot of what he's done but the twitter shit...  just stop, for the love of God please. just. STOP.

For those of you claiming he has such a grasp of technology and how shit works today, you're seriously delusional if you think his tweets are doing anything other than preaching to those that are already supporting him.

Using the tweets here and there to catch the MSM or his opponents out is one thing but he takes it to unnecessary and unprofessional levels of derp.

edit:  And for fucks sake, stop accusing everyone that points out some of the flaws Trump has as being a "Hillary voter," "Shill," "Liberal," "Cuck" etc. etc.  There are ways to debate without making yourself sound like a teenage idiot.  Trust me, the vast majority here are not going to look down on you for articulating your point of view in an intelligent, mature manner.  Give it a try sometime.  Unless, that is, you really don't have anything to support your argument.
View Quote
Yeah, they're immature and short-sighted people getting caught up in the moment who don't realize that the next four years may be some of the most crucial for the long-term survival of Western civilization, so it's pretty damn important for Trump to do things correctly.

If your love of seeing "cucks get BTFO" overrides your desire to see the president choose his actions and words in a way that gathers public support and maximizes the chance that his policies actually succeed, then you seriously need to consider why you support Trump in the first place.  If you want to be a cheerleader for stupid shit that decreases his public support, decreases the chances that his policy actually becomes law, but pisses off leftists, then go ahead... just know that you're hurting more than helping.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:27:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yeah, they're immature and short-sighted people getting caught up in the moment who don't realize that the next four years may be some of the most crucial for the long-term survival of Western civilization, so it's pretty damn important for Trump to do things correctly.

If your love of seeing "cucks get BTFO" overrides your desire to see the president choose his actions and words in a way that gathers public support and maximizes the chance that his policies actually succeed, then you seriously need to consider why you support Trump in the first place.  If you want to be a cheerleader for stupid shit that decreases his public support, decreases the chances that his policy actually becomes law, but pisses off leftists, then go ahead... just know that you're hurting more than helping.
View Quote
Cucks btfo
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 2:32:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Oh look, another thread for old people who don't understand the internet to complain about Trumps tweets. 

How original OP. I've never seen this topic before. Ever. 

View Quote
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:33:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Oh look, another thread for old people who don't understand the internet to complain about Trumps tweets. 

How original OP. I've never seen this topic before. Ever. 

View Quote
Fuck that "old people" crap.  It ain't the "old people" doing the whining and the it ain't the "old people" who voted overwhelmingly for Obama and Hillary.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:35:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks concern troll!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 7:40:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
You sound very concerned about it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:03:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I keep seeing this regurgitated over and over again and can't help but think of Charlie Sheen when he went off the deep end and famously declared on TV that he was "WINNING!" only later to admit that he was not well and in need of serious help.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still not tired of winning.
I keep seeing this regurgitated over and over again and can't help but think of Charlie Sheen when he went off the deep end and famously declared on TV that he was "WINNING!" only later to admit that he was not well and in need of serious help.
So you're comparing Trump to a crack head?

This has got to be one of the dumbest things I've read lately
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:16:41 AM EDT
[#12]
Not a NeverTrumper, nor am I a concern troll so fuck right off with that nonsense.

He needs to get fucking busy. Push nominations through, get to fucking work. He and his team seem to be distracted with petty rivalries and media bias.

Fuck them, get moving. They can complain from the back of the bus.

We put him there to get government out of our asses. Do that. Fuck the media.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:17:22 AM EDT
[#13]
He's got to drain the swamp in the intelligence agencies first, then plug all the leaks in the White House before even bringing up investigating the previous administrations.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:32:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Love the Tweets, hope he keeps it up, love the winning, it just keeps coming and coming, you stinking liberals need to get over it, seek professional help or shut the hell up and get out of our way. Go pet your participation ribbons and dont spill your latte while doing it. Your just one step away from helmet and crayons in the corner for the rest of your life. Some great things are happening and they will just keep going and going and going!
View Quote
Let's review, shall we?

Day one: Repeal Obamacare
Day one: Build the wall
Day one: Ban all Muslims until "we can get a handle on it"

First month: Rebuild our infrastructure
First month: Require NATO allies to pay their "fair share" or we walk
First month: Require major revisions in the UN and require member nations to pay their "fair share", or we walk.
First month: Destroy ISIS

Shall I continue?  
What is that you were saying about success?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:36:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote
Amen. The CTR/shill/cuckNevertrump crowd on this forum sound like idiots when they shut down any intelligent discussion on Trump's flaws and missteps. And there is no question that he has and has made them.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:39:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Just how unable to come up with your own original thoughts are you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why doesn't Fake News talk about Podesta ties to Russia as covered by @FoxNews or money from Russia to Clinton - sale of Uranium?
Why is he complaining on Twitter about this? He's the one who didn't want a special prosecutor to go down the Clinton Crime Foundation rabbit hole. He wants stuff investigated, pick up the phone and call his AG. Obama had quite a bit of influence on what got investigated, and what didn't. (Fast and Furious?) Trump looks so weak and petty when he does these tweets. You're the big man in the big seat now, DO SOMETHING about it or shut up. Clinton belongs in jail, and guilting the media (yeah right) into reporting on (another) scandal involving her doesn't accomplish that.

I'm sure the usual suspects will be along to tell me how this tweet was a master 4D chess move, brilliant media manipulation, so much winning, etc. Can't wait to hear it.

Just how very concerned are you right now?
Just how unable to come up with your own original thoughts are you?
How many millions of time has your exact, utterly puerile attempt at an insult been posted on the internet?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:43:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Maybe he is doing something. Im glad he's pointing this out, even if it is on Twitter.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:43:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I can see how some folks are getting tired of this. It's not my favorite tactic either. But I see it as his way of speaking directly to the people. The politicians and the media are going to bury the truth and act like everything is fine. This brings directly to light the corruption we are up against.
View Quote
This sums it up well.
Regular Joe President is attempting to bring down the establishment in Washington and wants the everyday man to know what he / we are up against.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:44:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Trump has done some good stuff with his EO's and rolling back regulations.  He should be applauded for that.

On this board, however, there were two things that were constantly repeated during the primaries:

1.  Trump was the ONLY guy who would take on the GOPe
2.  Trump was the ONLY guy who would prosecute Hillary

So far, he has teamed up with the GOPe and attacked conservatives on the only major piece of legislation that has been considered and there hasn't been a word about Hillary at all.

I'm willing to give him some time because he did start off strong but all those people who jump to proclaim that others were so wrong about Trump just because they didn't think he could win should take a look at how much they have been wrong about....so far.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:00:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Not a NeverTrumper, nor am I a concern troll so fuck right off with that nonsense.

He needs to get fucking busy. Push nominations through, get to fucking work. He and his team seem to be distracted with petty rivalries and media bias.

Fuck them, get moving. They can complain from the back of the bus.

We put him there to get government out of our asses. Do that. Fuck the media.
View Quote
This didn't get like it is over night and it's not going away nowhere as fast either. If you know how to do as fast as you think you do. Maybe you should put your application in for a spot in his administration.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:08:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The tweet you quoted was President Trump calling out the press.  Then in your post you ask why he doesn't use the Justice Department to investigate shit.  WTF are you talking about?
View Quote
Appointing a special prosecutor would make them report it if he wasn't a lying piece of shit.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:21:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Give all the Democrats that dogpile on him every tweet there is no chance he did.  But the sentiment was made.  When he was campaigning it was one thing for him to whine about things.  He is now President, time to stop whining and start making things happen.  
View Quote
WOW!
Exactly!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:33:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Member when he tweeted about Obama wiretapping him?

This happened today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOoyL71f0wA

View Quote
It isn't a smoking gun nor is it proof of wiretapping.  She said there was intelligence on Russia which also had Trump people in it.  That info was already known.  She didn't indicate that they went further than that in spying on Trump's people.  Then she said they were getting that intelligence information to legislators.  Everyone would have clearances for it, so no laws broken.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:39:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
WOW!
Exactly!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Give all the Democrats that dogpile on him every tweet there is no chance he did.  But the sentiment was made.  When he was campaigning it was one thing for him to whine about things.  He is now President, time to stop whining and start making things happen.  
WOW!
Exactly!
I told you I would speak out when I disagree with Trump.    I didn't bother to go to his Kentucky rally last week because I had no interest in hearing him talk about all the things he wants to do.  He should have stayed in DC and been trying to make the things happen that he mention in 100 previous rallies.  When he gets new goals, then he should have rallies to push those issues.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:46:41 AM EDT
[#25]
It takes what? 10 seconds for one of his staffers to post a twit? I'm not thrilled yet also not terribly concerned about his twitter addiction.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:49:34 AM EDT
[#26]
#NeverTrumpers are going to #Nevershutup, are they?
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Being guilty in the public eye is far more damaging long term, to a larger group of people.

A few fall guys might have to go to jail in an investigation. But all the major players would get away free. Plus Trump would look like he's going after them with his office. Which later on they could play against him.

By simply calling out the double standards, it makes the immediate party and all supporters guilty in the public eye.
View Quote
Nobody takes the tweets seriously though.

Like now he is accusing others of having Russian ties... "Oh yeah, well you do too"

It comes across as immature, like the annoying pee-wee herman "I know you are but what am I?" thing.  Deal with the task at hand so we can move on.  Really IMO he is almost acting guilty about it.  

And then he makes stupid crap up and keeps doing these executive orders.  Make the system work with you, if you force stuff they will fight you and since he can't just fire them he just comes out of it looking like an idiot and nothing was accomplished aside from him looking like more of an idiot than he did before.  The healthcare thing... the big problem with obamacare was it was so rushed.  So lets slap together a totally new system in a few months and see if it is any better rather than just fixing what is already in place.

I voted for him and I think he is still better than the other option but I wish he would get it together.  In no way do I see a second term happening at this rate, and I really fear the kneejerk reaction and who we are going to get stuck with, Clinton might end up looking good.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:34:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Amazing how many concern trolls/CTR/Hillary shills seem to be popping up these days. More and more every week it seems, denying the infallible glory of the True Trump.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 10:45:27 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yeah, they're immature and short-sighted people getting caught up in the moment who don't realize that the next four years may be some of the most crucial for the long-term survival of Western civilization, so it's pretty damn important for Trump to do things [size=6]correctly[size=6]
View Quote
"Hey, you remember all us #NeverTrumpers who pissed and moaned about Trump and cried that he was being mean to illegals and that he was a Hillary plant and that he had no idea how to run a campaign and that Trump grabbed our pussies...

We're back to give him 'advice' on what he really really need to do because darn it we're so smart and politically savvy and he needs to start comport ing himself like George Dubya Bush because that guy was a great president!"

By the by, did you intentionally choose a username that means "tranny" in German, or did you just like the Rammstein song?
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 8:50:33 PM EDT
[#30]
How pathetic is this? THE PRESIDENT citing Fox News, then tagging the FBI in the same Tweet.

See what I'm saying? It's like he's still some random celebrity tweeting, not POTUS. Tagging the FBI, as if to bring their attention to a media report? Pick up that phone, and call the appropriate people! If there was proof of what he's claiming, there would be a paper trail. If it was illegal, he should be able to get people thrown in jail. If it was legal, then STFU and start learning about tax reform. Wouldn't want the GOPe to hand him another loser of a bill.

Link Posted: 4/3/2017 8:53:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Sounds like a long time nevertrumper is running low on precious bodily fluids.

Sad.

Better lay down and get the glycerine before you look at this one!

Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:05:16 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Sad.
View Quote
What's sad is Trump nuthuggers' complete inability to put together any kind of coherent argument. It's the same old name calling, cuck, shill, whatever. When you guys can put together a sentence that isn't delusional hero-worship, maybe the rest of us will start to regain a little respect, and we can have intelligent conversations about politics again.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:17:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What's sad is Trump nuthuggers' complete inability to put together any kind of coherent argument. It's the same old name calling, cuck, shill, whatever. When you guys can put together a sentence that isn't delusional hero-worship, maybe the rest of us will start to regain a little respect, and we can have intelligent conversations about politics again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sad.
Lol
We can't have an intelligent conversation because the nevertrumpers  have never been right...........

About anything........:....

Ever.........
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 10:17:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Lol
We can't have an intelligent conversation because the nevertrumpers  have never been right...........

Ever.........
View Quote
Way to prove his point!
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 11:37:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Lol

Ever.........
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Lol

Ever.........
No pro-gun EO's signed. It hasn't been that long, but he did promise to do certain ones "on day one" like allowing military members to carry on base.

Obamacare replacement went pretty much exactly how nevertrumpers predicted. More spending, more government, catering to special interests...

That's two, your move.

Never Trump is over — by definition. Saying you were “Never Trump” only ever meant that you wouldn’t vote for him or endorse him. We didn’t. He won anyway. Congrats. But now those of us who held the line are liberated. I will gladly and enthusiastically applaud when and if Trump does the right thing on judges, taxes, spending, etc. If he proves my predictions wrong, I will admit it or, on occasion, say, “Give it time.” I’ve constantly said that my job is to tell the truth as I see it. I did that during the election, and I’ll keep doing it going forward. When I’m wrong about Trump, I’ll be right about my ideology. And when I’m right about Trump, I’ll be able to say, “I told you so.”

The simple fact is that there is just so much low-hanging fruit where the scattered Never Trumpers and the victorious Trumpers agree. If they get rid of Obamacare, replacing it with a plan crafted by Paul Ryan? Great! If Trump nominates good judges and Mitch McConnell gets them confirmed? Fan-fricking-tastic. Who has two thumbs and will be ecstatic if Trump delivers on the Claremonsters’ dream of dismantling the administrative state? This guy. [I’m pointing my thumbs me-ward.]

But if Trump launches an idiotic and economy-wrecking trade war, I’ll hie to my well-stocked larder and say, “I told you so.” If his second Supreme Court appointment is a disaster (I think his first will be great, of necessity), I will pop a fresh batch of popcorn and watch to see who steps up to defend Trump’s betrayal. I’m going to have a great time no matter what.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 12:58:38 AM EDT
[#36]
Why does Trump relies on fox news to get the info? I thought as president he is the head man incharge and he can get all the info him self.its like he is running a country on what the news puts out... We don't need to spend billions on the CIA just give him a TV and Cable news...
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 1:07:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote
Want to compare posts per day of you, Stiles, Colbalty, cm, gym000, and the handful of usual suspects compared to who you considering the handful of nevertrumpers that you only label that cause we'd hold him accountable same as we did Obama, and we don't want to lick his gooch?

How many of the pro-Trumper predictions proved correct?  Hillary isn't in jail, she didn't steal the election from Trump, Obamacare is still here, draining the swamp, Goldman Sachs was evil, then he hired big wigs from GS that out ranked Cruz's wife, yet they weren't globalists like she was, they just employed her, ISIS isn't running away and cowering in fear, neither is little Kim, and Mexico still isn't paying for a retarded wall that'd do fuckall.  

Frankly a guy that shills for Russia probably doesn't have my country's best interests in mind anyway, so you're probably one of the most enjoyable of the "TRUMP DOES NO WRONG MAGA" group that'll let him get away with anything. Cause I see a post and it's like "Oh yeah, Putin's groupie".
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 9:53:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Maybe we let the guy who beat the Dems, the Repubs, most of the media, and the rest of the Hillary loving world....I dunno...do whatever the fuck he wants.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 9:58:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'll give you two choices:

1 - Nope

2 - No
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:01:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Why does Trump relies on fox news to get the info? I thought as president he is the head man incharge and he can get all the info him self.its like he is running a country on what the news puts out... We don't need to spend billions on the CIA just give him a TV and Cable news...
View Quote
Don't laugh. Back in '89, CNN knew about the fall of the Berlin Wall at about the same time as the CIA.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:03:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Don't laugh. Back in '89, CNN knew about the fall of the Berlin Wall at about the same time as the CIA.
View Quote
Same goes for the collapse of the Soviet Union a few years later.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:05:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Why doesn't Fake News talk about Podesta ties to Russia as covered by @FoxNews or money from Russia to Clinton - sale of Uranium?
View Quote
Why is he complaining on Twitter about this? He's the one who didn't want a special prosecutor to go down the Clinton Crime Foundation rabbit hole. He wants stuff investigated, pick up the phone and call his AG. Obama had quite a bit of influence on what got investigated, and what didn't. (Fast and Furious?) Trump looks so weak and petty when he does these tweets. You're the big man in the big seat now, DO SOMETHING about it or shut up. Clinton belongs in jail, and guilting the media (yeah right) into reporting on (another) scandal involving her doesn't accomplish that.

I'm sure the usual suspects will be along to tell me how this tweet was a master 4D chess move, brilliant media manipulation, so much winning, etc. Can't wait to hear it.
View Quote

Is that really him?  

Dear God.  This is a big problem.. or should I say.... bigly
No, for real, the guys a lunatic and I hope he doesnt destroy they world in the next 4 years.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Love the Tweets, hope he keeps it up, love the winning, it just keeps coming and coming, you stinking liberals need to get over it, seek professional help or shut the hell up and get out of our way. Go pet your participation ribbons and dont spill your latte while doing it. Your just one step away from helmet and crayons in the corner for the rest of your life. Some great things are happening and they will just keep going and going and going!
View Quote
You sound like Obama's die hard sycophants did for 8 years of his presidency. All you can do when there's legitimate criticism is lash out with insult and assume anyone who isn't in complete love with Trump is a weeping liberal.

Seriously, you're not one ounce better than the left is. You're just wearing a different jersey.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:10:53 AM EDT
[#44]
Trump can't drain the swamp by himself, much less dredge out the massive number of turds in the swamp, without the people.
Do you think the left leaning, Obama ass kissing, mainstream news media is going to motivate the people to do that?
He uses Twitter to go right to the people and to get past the liberal ass scum running Washington.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#45]
Trump is a level 87 internet troll, he is fucking with the msm and the left so bad, it really is comical

but on the question of the investigations? he needs to get her done
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:33:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Trump can't drain the swamp by himself, much less dredge out the massive number of turds in the swamp, without the people.
Do you think the left leaning, Obama ass kissing, mainstream news media is going to motivate the people to do that?
He uses Twitter to go right to the people and to get past the liberal ass scum running Washington.
View Quote
The drain the swamp thing.. I just see him filling that swamp up full of more swamp monsters. I mean, he's directly puting in the gov. the wall street banksters that used to run the gov. from the outside and crashed the economy.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:37:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

The drain the swamp thing.. I just see him filling that swamp up full of more swamp monsters. I mean, he's directly puting in the gov. the wall street banksters that used to run the gov. from the outside and crashed the economy.
View Quote
I don't know how old you are but I am an old guy and let me tell you we will NEVER fully drain any swamp..............the reason(?)..............wait for it................BECAUSE POWER CORRUPTS.

Always has and ALWAYS WILL.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
...How many of the pro-Trumper predictions proved correct?  Hillary isn't in jail, she didn't steal the election from Trump, Obamacare is still here, draining the swamp, Goldman Sachs was evil, then he hired big wigs from GS that out ranked Cruz's wife, yet they weren't globalists like she was, they just employed her, ISIS isn't running away and cowering in fear, neither is little Kim, and Mexico still isn't paying for a retarded wall that'd do fuckall...
View Quote
The most important prediction we made is was proven true: Trump won. In spite of GOPe hand-wringing and idiotic claims by you guys of Trump being a Clinton plant, ready to drop out any day now, etc.

So with the freedom teabag of Trump's victory still on the foreheads of the mewling #NeverTrumpers, lets look at your silly concerns:

1) The first term of the Trump presidency is young. HRC has plenty of time to be taken behind the woodshed still.
2) She tried. The MSM tried. The GOPe tried. All failed.
3) Blame your GOPe, not my President. For further reference, see "Executive branch vs. Legislative branch"
4) Frequency of airstrikes have increased, targeting restrictions have been eased. Not to mention, President Trump is actually doing something about ISIS moving over here, unlike your previous president.
5) For the first time in recent history, we're taking a forceful stance against North Korea.
6) Mexico's gonna pay. Maybe you could wait for construction to begin before you launch into the wailing, huh?

Though its only been 74 days, maybe the screeching #NeverTrumpers could acknowledge that yes, things are better now with a President Trump than things would have been under a President Hillary. (Though more than a few of supposed conservatives swore to vote for her over Trump, out of pure impotent selfish anger at their GOPe candidate being spanked. Don't they look like fucking morons now?)

1) We have a great USSC candidate out there.
2) The Wall is gonna get built. What the autistic screechers claimed was never going to be implemented is actually being implemented.
3) TPP is dead.
4) The pipeline is going ahead, full speed.
5) Sanctuary cities are getting paddled.
6) Ordered a reduction in Federal regulations.
7) Federal hiring freeze.

...to name just a few. And in just 74 days.

Just like how the #NeverTrumpers sounded ridiculous during the election with their stupid and transparent concern trolling, they sound even MORE stupid now with their sad beta attempt to bring back their concern troll anti-Trump spam.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Tomislav:  I applaud your effort but I am sorry to say...............you are COMPLETELY WASTING YOUR TIME!!
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 10:49:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Tomislav:  I applaud your effort but I am sorry to say...............you are COMPLETELY WASTING YOUR TIME!!
View Quote
Meh. Sitting on a conference call anyways.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top