Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 12/20/2016 5:07:24 PM EDT
WASHINGTON — The FBI warrant that shook Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign in its final two weeks has been unsealed, and the lawyer who requested it says it offers "nothing at all" to merit the agency's actions leading up to the Nov. 8 election.

The warrant was released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by Los Angeles lawyer Randy Schoenberg, who wants to determine what probable cause the agency provided to suspect material on disgraced congressman Anthony Weiner’s computer might be incriminating to Clinton. Weiner is the estranged husband of Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin. Under the Fourth Amendment, search and seizure can only be granted when proof of probable cause of criminal findings has been documented.

The letter confirms news reports in late October that the FBI had detected “non-content header information” suggesting correspondence with accounts involved in its already-completed investigation of Clinton's private email server. The FBI request concludes there is “probable cause to believe” that the laptop contained “evidence, contraband, fruits and/or items illegally possessed,” without providing specifics.

"I see nothing at all in the search warrant application that would give rise to probable cause, nothing that would make anyone suspect that there was anything on the laptop beyond what the FBI had already searched and determined not to be evidence of a crime, nothing to suggest that there would be anything other than routine correspondence between" Clinton and Abedin, Schoenberg said in an email to USA TODAY. It remains unknown "why they thought they might find evidence of a crime, why they felt it necessary to inform Congress, and why they even sought this search warrant," he said. "I am appalled." The FBI's Manhattan office did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Clinton campaign officials echoed Schoenberg's complaints Tuesday. Campaign spokesman Brian Fallon said on Twitter that the "unsealed filings regarding Huma's emails reveals Comey's intrusion on the election was as utterly unjustified as we suspected at time."

The FBI concluded in July that there was no “clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws” and that “no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.” Then, two weeks before the election, Comey sent a three-paragraph letter to Congress that said in the course of an unrelated investigation investigators found emails that “appear to be pertinent” to Clinton’s private email server. Comey also wrote that he could not assess whether the material was “significant.”
View Quote

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/lawyer-appalled-by-fbi-warrant-that-shook-clinton/ar-BBxnnQ8?li=BBnb7Kz
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]
At this point, what difference does it make?
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:12:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Maybe his client shouldn't have used a personal server to send and receive classified information.  For someone who has been in public service for 30 years in positions that require access to classified information, and as one who actually has authority to classify, Hillary sure blew it.  She claims ignorance, but that only means she is woefully incompetent.  Is this inept attorney suggesting that there should be another election because Hillary's incompetence led to an investigation of her?  Please, stop, my sides ache from laughing so hard.  Still not tired of winning though.

ETA- FPNI
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:15:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah yeah... is this the same lawyer that told my exwife she could win her custody case against me?

He took her for $9k and didn't get shit!
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

If ever there was an appropriate time to use that line.
That was it.

Fuck her.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:22:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder if the Benghazi parents are still shaken or appalled?
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:24:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:25:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Should be a number of famous wealthy politicians in prison over what went on between Mena,Arkansas and Columbia...
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:26:56 PM EDT
[#8]
So, some "Los Angeles lawyer Randy Schoenberg" is "appalled" and that is somehow relevant enough for the 'fake news' media to cover??
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:28:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Holy shit. It's so uncanny.

FPNI
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Libtard shitbags: you lost.  You need to get over it.  Move on.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:32:24 PM EDT
[#11]
What Difference Does It Make? (Hillary Clinton REMIX)
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:33:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Hillary is too old anyways
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:33:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Al Capone was appalled by the FBI warrant that took him down.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:37:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#16]
The mere act of accidentally removing a classified document outside of its correct custody is a violation.

No intent is required.

Placing classified data on a system NOT authorized is all it takes.

She consented to all sorts of things when she signed her security briefing.
At higher levels even the paperwork authorizing access gets classified.

Especially if it lists WHAT access is being granted.

We used to have horrible problems with very classified projects and getting ANY attorney cleared to even review the contract.

Doing things we do not do in places we are not.

E-Systems used to purchase Loyd's re-insurance for our life insurance value when we did 'things.'

Also medical, disability, etc.

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:38:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:43:40 PM EDT
[#18]
FPNI
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:44:12 PM EDT
[#19]
She is trying to get it thrown out of evidence because she knows it will put her away
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:46:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So, some "Los Angeles lawyer Randy Schoenberg" is "appalled" and that is somehow relevant enough for the 'fake news' media to cover??
View Quote

Slow week in the news.

Not like there's anything going on in Germany or Turkey that they need to be talking about...
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:48:35 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hillary is too old anyways
View Quote

And ugly.  And frail.  And a woman.  

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:57:06 PM EDT
[#22]
Lawyer:  FBHO
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 5:58:51 PM EDT
[#23]
FPNI......karma is a bitch!
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:02:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
WASHINGTON — The FBI warrant that shook Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign in its final two weeks has been unsealed, and the lawyer who requested it says it offers "nothing at all" to merit the agency's actions leading up to the Nov. 8 election.

The warrant was released in response to a Freedom of Information Act request by Los Angeles lawyer Randy Schoenberg, who wants to determine what probable cause the agency provided to suspect material on disgraced congressman Anthony Weiner’s computer might be incriminating to Clinton. Weiner is the estranged husband of Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin. Under the Fourth Amendment, search and seizure can only be granted when proof of probable cause of criminal findings has been documented.

The letter confirms news reports in late October that the FBI had detected “non-content header information” suggesting correspondence with accounts involved in its already-completed investigation of Clinton's private email server. The FBI request concludes there is “probable cause to believe” that the laptop contained “evidence, contraband, fruits and/or items illegally possessed,” without providing specifics.

"I see nothing at all in the search warrant application that would give rise to probable cause, nothing that would make anyone suspect that there was anything on the laptop beyond what the FBI had already searched and determined not to be evidence of a crime, nothing to suggest that there would be anything other than routine correspondence between" Clinton and Abedin, Schoenberg said in an email to USA TODAY. It remains unknown "why they thought they might find evidence of a crime, why they felt it necessary to inform Congress, and why they even sought this search warrant," he said. "I am appalled." The FBI's Manhattan office did not immediately return a call seeking comment.

Clinton campaign officials echoed Schoenberg's complaints Tuesday. Campaign spokesman Brian Fallon said on Twitter that the "unsealed filings regarding Huma's emails reveals Comey's intrusion on the election was as utterly unjustified as we suspected at time."

The FBI concluded in July that there was no “clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws” and that “no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.” Then, two weeks before the election, Comey sent a three-paragraph letter to Congress that said in the course of an unrelated investigation investigators found emails that “appear to be pertinent” to Clinton’s private email server. Comey also wrote that he could not assess whether the material was “significant.”
View Quote

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/lawyer-appalled-by-fbi-warrant-that-shook-clinton/ar-BBxnnQ8?li=BBnb7Kz
View Quote

And then there is the other half

That laptop, the FBI noted, “was never authorized for the storage or transmission of classified or national defense information,” according to the application for the warrant, which was partially redacted.

The October re-opening of the Clinton investigation sprung from an unrelated case involving Weiner allegedly sexting with an underage girl. During the course of that inquiry, agents discovered the joint laptop and later found emails addressed to and sent from Clinton.

The unsealed search warrant files, however, may help explain why Comey decided to revive the Clinton investigation despite the pending election.

“Out of the 27 email chains, six email chains contained information that was classified as the Secret level at the time the emails were sent, and information in four of those email chains remains classified at that level now,” the application stated.

Agents also were looking “to determine if classified information was accessed by unauthorized users or transferred to any unauthorized systems.”

The affidavit clearly states that the warrant relates to a “criminal investigation” of Clinton, terminology Clinton’s team previously had disputed.

FBI warrant released in Clinton email case
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:05:54 PM EDT
[#25]
I think we'd all like to see the warrant, rather than take his word for it. He seems like the kind of guy who likes publicity (see the nazi artwork blurb at the bottom).
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#26]
So is the guys new title "Randy the Appalled"? Does have a bit of a ring to it. You can bet they're paying him big bucks to defend a rich and incompetent loser. It's really his job to be appalled. Not much else he can accomplish with what he's go to work with.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:07:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Somehow there has to be a way to turn this into yet another LOSS for her :-D
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:09:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:12:58 PM EDT
[#29]
FHRC still has a campaign spokesman
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:18:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Somehow there has to be a way to turn this into yet another LOSS for her :-D
View Quote

Well I believe we can call it a loss for hitlery if she's ends up in jail over this
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
FHRC still has a campaign spokesman
View Quote

Good point. Now I'm appalled!
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:20:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I think we'd all like to see the warrant, rather than take his word for it. He seems like the kind of guy who likes publicity (see the nazi artwork blurb at the bottom).
View Quote

Of course, he is sitting in the same town at the Hammer collection.  I guess if the Nazis stole it, then the Soviets stole it from the Nazis, then the Soviets gave it to Armand Hammer as payment for services rendered, that gives the art a clean bill of health.

https://hammer.ucla.edu/collections/armand-hammer-collection/
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:24:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don't think we can upload a PDF but here is the link to the file

FBI Warrant

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Hey lefties, HRC did this to herself! She thought she was so slick with her private server, her lies in failing to turn it all over
and it all caught up with her in the place that mattered most, the voting booth.

FUHRC and FUUlefties
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 6:54:25 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

FBI Warrant
View Quote

Thanks for the link.  The warrant sounds quite valid to me.  I'm glad the Clinton camp is re-launching all her dirty laundry into the air again.

This seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:06:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Criminal prosecution can still happen, that's why it matters,, Obama, Lynch, and Comfy be damned. Double jeapordary has not attached; therefore, Hillary, Bill, Abedin, Mills, et al can still end up liv ing out their days in a small, smelly, concrete box.

Then President Trump can cut the ribbon on the new Bill and Hillary Clinton Memorials Federal Priison, complete with a museum dedicated to showing the ropes with which they hung themselves.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Zing
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:08:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Stupid bitch can eat shit.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:08:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Uh, didn't they find at least 12 chains of classified emails on Weiner's computer because of that warrant? Directly related to Hillary and Huma.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:08:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

FBI Warrant
View Quote

Thanks. It appears he is full of it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:18:05 PM EDT
[#41]
<Judge Smails>Well Randy, what are going to do about it? Well, we're waiting? </Judge Smails>
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:23:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Well, attorney happycynic says the warrant looks good.  What now?

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:25:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Clinton illegally gave classified info to Huma.
Huma illegally uploaded the classified info onto Weiner's computer.

There's a guy in jail because he took pictures of a restricted area of a sub that he didn't share with anyone...
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:25:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Maybe the Warrant was issued because Comey's boss met with Bill Clinton for a private conversation a few days before Comey was set to come out with a non indictment, making him look utterly corrupt because his Deputy Directors wife also took over a quarter million in campaign contributions from a close friend of HRC, and Comey himself is on the payroll of a bank known for its drug money laundering and shady contribution to Clinton Global.

Maybe it was issued to get all of the investigators to sign NDAs, and stop even greater harm and he is completely corrupt.

Maybe maybe maybe

The bottom line is hot damn it is good to be the Directa.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

100%.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:33:25 PM EDT
[#46]
This was burning up the DU a few hours ago when I left work. That and trying to figure out how to impeach Trump. I love it. The more disenfranchised they feel, the better. They can double down on the retarded left wing BS that lost this election for them.

The only thing I want for Christmas is a CF indictment of some sort. I have a feeling it's coming and this shit is just putting up a shield for what they know is coming.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:41:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
This was burning up the DU a few hours ago when I left work. That and trying to figure out how to impeach Trump. I love it. The more disenfranchised they feel, the better. They can double down on the retarded left wing BS that lost this election for them.

The only thing I want for Christmas is a CF indictment of some sort. I have a feeling it's coming and this shit is just putting up a shield for what they know is coming.
View Quote

I think the Russia stuff is being done for the same reason, to muddy the waters for future indictments.

Trump and Comey are targeting us because we pointed out the Russian connection...

illegitimate  Persecution!

Look they are fighting the "moderate salafists" in Syria with RUSSIA!

Considering former Commie CIA director Brennan's ties to Saudi  Salafism, and Obama's fondness of the Muslim Brotherhood, and Clinton's lesbian lover, and her taking money from nations she knew to be funding salafist terror groups, and given what has transpired in North Africa and Asia Minor, who knows what kind of hair brained dumbassed fuckery they were up too.

They are all a bunch of godam idiots, caught up in their idiocy. But they are our idiots, I guess. This is just another reason why you don't elect a guy with no qualifications, other than rabblerousing, because he talks like a used boat salesman, and Goes by an exotic pseudonym to be the most powerful motherfucker on the planet for 8 years.

They do retarded shit, and then shit themselves when they realize how retarded it was and everyone will find out about it.

But now that we have a reality TV show host as the most powerful motherfucker in charge, I think we are in for some smoooooth sailing folks.

Gonna be huuuuuge.

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 7:43:35 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That was it.

Fuck her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was it.

Fuck her.

This....no one care!  
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:06:26 PM EDT
[#49]
They still have no idea how or why they lost. It's glorious.  Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:07:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
She is trying to get it thrown out of evidence because she knows it will put her away
View Quote

Can't do anything about it until a case is going.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top