Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:09:38 PM EDT
[#1]
They were already willing to see no crime where crime existed, so he may have a small point, that the laptop added no more evidence to the crime that was committed, but ignored.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They were already willing to see no crime where crime existed, so he may have a small point, that the laptop added no more evidence to the crime that was committed, but ignored.
View Quote

That is old fashioned reactionary thinking muchacho, we live in a Post Crime society now.

Put on a wig and go into the womans bathroom, beat someone up for voting Tump, try to overthrow republican democracy, Worship Satan and be in charge of the Nuclear codes,... If it feels good do it man.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:19:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's the problem with using agencies and people as tools against your enemies - do it enough and you start to think of them as tools only instead of entities in their own right. That might have agendas of their own.

Comey's memoir will make some pretty interesting reading.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:24:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Holy shit. It's so uncanny.

FPNI
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At this point, what difference does it make?

Holy shit. It's so uncanny.

FPNI
Anyone else and I might give a fraction of a shit.  But her?  Nope.  She's guilty of much more than she will ever be brought to justice for, and yeah....her line is apropos.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:27:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Maybe his client shouldn't have used a personal server to send and receive classified information.  For someone who has been in public service for 30 years in positions that require access to classified information, and as one who actually has authority to classify, Hillary sure blew it.  She claims ignorance, but that only means she is woefully incompetent.  Is this inept attorney suggesting that there should be another election because Hillary's incompetence led to an investigation of her?  Please, stop, my sides ache from laughing so hard.  Still not tired of winning though.

ETA- FPNI
View Quote

4 years and she couldn't get her shit straight.
I've seen errors, recommended on spot correction/counseling/training/end of career based on circumstances.  Hillary should have been prosecuted.

She even had experience in dealing with classified as a Senator and couldn't remember any training and how it pertained to her.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:28:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Glorious. Fuck be upon that wretched bitch.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:28:29 PM EDT
[#7]
"The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.” Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House

Eat it, bitch.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:33:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I've seen errors, recommended on spot correction/counseling/training/end of career based on circumstances.  Hillary should have been prosecuted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe his client shouldn't have used a personal server to send and receive classified information.  For someone who has been in public service for 30 years in positions that require access to classified information, and as one who actually has authority to classify, Hillary sure blew it.  She claims ignorance, but that only means she is woefully incompetent.  Is this inept attorney suggesting that there should be another election because Hillary's incompetence led to an investigation of her?  Please, stop, my sides ache from laughing so hard.  Still not tired of winning though.

ETA- FPNI

Hillary should have never been in charge of anything more complex than a rural Wal Mart.

She was out of her depth, and shit happened.

You put a monkey in charge of flying a fully armed F-35 and there is not telling what the exact end result will be, but you know it will go down in history  as fuckin epic tragedy.

The fact that she could be in charge speaks both well and extremely bad of our attempt at society.

Same could be said of 2/3rd of the people we have chosen to allow power over us. And most of the third that was worthy got there by hook and crook or a fluke.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:36:19 PM EDT
[#10]
So, now it's the FBI that cost her the election, not the Russians, right?

OR, the FBI was in cahoots with the Russians?

Yeah, that's the ticket.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:39:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
The mere act of accidentally removing a classified document outside of its correct custody is a violation.

No intent is required.

Placing classified data on a system NOT authorized is all it takes.

She consented to all sorts of things when she signed her security briefing.
At higher levels even the paperwork authorizing access gets classified.

Especially if it lists WHAT access is being granted.

We used to have horrible problems with very classified projects and getting ANY attorney cleared to even review the contract.

Doing things we do not do in places we are not.

E-Systems used to purchase Loyd's re-insurance for our life insurance value when we did 'things.'

Also medical, disability, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The mere act of accidentally removing a classified document outside of its correct custody is a violation.

No intent is required.

Placing classified data on a system NOT authorized is all it takes.

She consented to all sorts of things when she signed her security briefing.
At higher levels even the paperwork authorizing access gets classified.

Especially if it lists WHAT access is being granted.

We used to have horrible problems with very classified projects and getting ANY attorney cleared to even review the contract.

Doing things we do not do in places we are not.

E-Systems used to purchase Loyd's re-insurance for our life insurance value when we did 'things.'

Also medical, disability, etc.

That's why I thought she was going to be screwed, from what I remember from my college days, it looked for all the world like a strict liability crime.
Under strict liability, there is no requirement to prove fault, negligence or intention.

But different rules for different fools.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:41:26 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Couple of articles I've read say exactly this. The warrant was part of a criminal investigation.  A criminal investigation that should have resulted in indictments before this warrant was issued.  So Hilldog didn't just get a pass once, but twice.  

I don't see anyone being indicted in fact. Which is total bullshit.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 8:44:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

FPNI

The issuing judge disagrees with the whiny lawyer.  The whiny lawyer should shut his pie hole and move along.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:06:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Maybe the Warrant was issued because Comey's boss met with Bill Clinton for a private conversation a few days before Comey was set to come out with a non indictment, making him look utterly corrupt because his Deputy Directors wife also took over a quarter million in campaign contributions from a close friend of HRC, and Comey himself is on the payroll of a bank known for its drug money laundering and shady contribution to Clinton Global.

Maybe it was issued to get all of the investigators to sign NDAs, and stop even greater harm and he is completely corrupt.

Maybe maybe maybe

The bottom line is hot damn it is good to be the Directa.
View Quote

My mom, who, God help me, is strongly (although thankfully not full on moonbat) lib, hadn't even heard of the meeting 2 months after the fact, until I told her about it, and proved it happened, and that Bill and Lynch admitted it happened. She still didn't see a problem with it until I used an analogy of her running for mayor, my dad as former mayor having a powwow with the town's chief of police, with myself as a disrelated town police detective looking into alleged criminal wrongdoing on mom's part.

All I got out her was, "well, when you put it like that, it sounds completely fucked up..."

She then promptly changed the subject and forgot all about it.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:07:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

now thats funny, I don`t care who you are.
well done, TX
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:17:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So, now it's the FBI that cost her the election, not the Russians, right?

OR, the FBI was in cahoots with the Russians?

Yeah, that's the ticket.
View Quote

You forgot the media was against her. By showing trump they helped him get in.

Pay attention folks. They have zero idea why they lost. In their mind it was slam dunk.

Blacks fucked by FBHO Policies?  Didn't matter.  
Union vote locked in?  Not when they're losing jobs along with their black brothers.  
White collar working class seeing their gravy train coming to an end to h1b?
An attack on our nation by an enemy that won't be named nor recognized constantly?
And to combat that taking away our weapons that are a last resort?  After record breaking sales and NICS checks?

We are still Americans no matter what group you put us in.  We will stand shoulder to shoulder to combat an enemy.

You dumb fucks still don't know. I feel shameful for letting you know why.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:19:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:20:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

FPNI

The issuing judge disagrees with the whiny lawyer.  The whiny lawyer should shut his pie hole and move along.
View Quote

Judge trumps lawyer.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 9:23:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/21/2016 12:45:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wonder if the Benghazi parents are still shaken or appalled?
View Quote

Indeed.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top