User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:12:04 PM EDT
[#1]
No Quarter
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Bunch of pussies around here. I have really stopped caring about offending people the last year or so and it has accelerated in the last 2 months. Say whats on your mind or go fuck off somewhere. People need to get back to saying what needs to be said and hurting feelings. Life is too short to walk on egg shells grab life by the pussy and go on with whats in your heart and mind.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:12:57 PM EDT
[#3]
rip it out. Worse that can happen is divorce and excommunication

who gives a fuck
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Wife;s liberal friends think that voting for trump is only for "uneducated losers"  Mean while they have more drama in their lives than afternoon tv
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

http://www.azquotes.com/quote/1227890
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://www.azquotes.com/quote/1227890

Yep, and also a few down from that one is another that's relevant, and especially fitting the times we currently occupy.

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.

http://www.azquotes.com/quote/156167
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:15:36 PM EDT
[#6]
You're not alone.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Bunch of racists up in here.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:16:15 PM EDT
[#8]
We're called the Silent Majority, IIRC.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:16:18 PM EDT
[#9]
You can always talk to me.

Be careful about your "Phrasing" .

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1918030_When___in_the_course_of_Human_events_.html
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:16:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Well, make sure you don't say whatever the hell you want here or you'll get the ban hammer.
Feelz and all that sort of rot.
View Quote

Go build your own website of comparable size and scope and tell me if you'd be happy to leave it, and its reputation, to the whims of truly free posting.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:16:38 PM EDT
[#11]
If you need to vent you can try 4chan.

Or even better someplace where you can duke it out, www.democraticunderground.com where you are free to speak your mind freely...as long as everyone agrees.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#12]
First rule of CoC is you don't talk about CoC.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:17:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I can pretty much guess what you're going to say and all I can say is I agree %100.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:18:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Especially, but, not limited to here on arfcom. My thoughts are unPC and probably offensive to many. The point is though, that what I want to say needs to be said, but, most of it probably would get me banned for violating CoC. Heck, I don't even speak my mind in most public situations because I never know who might be recording it. Plus, as a business owner, I don't want to alianate nearly half of my customers.

I just really want to take a stand and shout from the roof tops if you will. I believe I'm right and what I have to say needs to said.

I guess I'll just wait for the shtf and then I can speak through superior firepower.

View Quote

Agreed and you are not alone.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:18:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Go build your own website of comparable size and scope and tell me if you'd be happy to leave it, and its reputation, to the whims of truly free posting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, make sure you don't say whatever the hell you want here or you'll get the ban hammer.
Feelz and all that sort of rot.

Aw hell, you can't. The loonies would be running the asylum. The entire membership list would be one big government "watch list".
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:18:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Especially, but, not limited to here on arfcom. My thoughts are unPC and probably offensive to many. The point is though, that what I want to say needs to be said, but, most of it probably would get me banned for violating CoC. Heck, I don't even speak my mind in most public situations because I never know who might be recording it. Plus, as a business owner, I don't want to alianate nearly half of my customers.

I just really want to take a stand and shout from the roof tops if you will. I believe I'm right and what I have to say needs to said.

I guess I'll just wait for the shtf and then I can speak through superior firepower.

View Quote

I'm with you.

If we end up like the UK (for the last 20+ years we've just been about 10 years behind them on the cultural marxism train), people will wilt "what can you do?" before accepting it "it's not so bad...it's not really that bad".  Hopefully that doesn't happen.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:19:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

The collar on the power to curtail free expression is for the government.

Enterprise is allowed to curb the ever living fuck out of your "right" to freely express yourself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

it sure would be nice if online forums and social networks let you practice the expression of speech that is 100% legal under US law.  

Enterprise is allowed to curb the ever living fuck out of your "right" to freely express yourself.

of course.  I'm just saying that it would be nice if the owners of the means we use to express ourselves also held that they would not curtail the 1st Amend rights of their users just because they can.  The only speech that ever needs protecting is speech which someone doesn't agree with or finds offensive
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:19:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Don't be afraid to speak your mind. Several people (mostly women) have tried to start poli convos at parties I've attended.

They invariably use an opening line such as, "I usually don't do this at parties but this election is too important to not discuss politics".

Offender: Pause

Me: "Well in that case, <insert all the shit GD hates about the dems here>".

A few other men: yeah, me too.

Offender: purses lips and drops subject.

Husbands of wives who start that shit generally stay silent. One didn't. He's a libtard and actually backed me up after his wife started going off with that shit and I replied. He HATES where the dem party is going.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:19:56 PM EDT
[#19]
I feel the same way, OP.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:22:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:24:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:24:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Except when a baker doesn't want to make you a cake.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
it sure would be nice if online forums and social networks let you practice the expression of speech that is 100% legal under US law.  

Or when a florist doesn't want to provide flowers for a certain wedding.  Total bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Be careful always in what you say. Even to your close friends. Jails are full of people that spoke their mind only to their close friends. I got a letter from an inmate a few days ago that spoke to a close friend. Lol.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No problem talking straight in person with my close friends, but, the things that really need to be said just can't be said "out loud" without negative repercussions. I'm surely not alone. Lots of of pent up rage going on out their.

Be careful always in what you say. Even to your close friends. Jails are full of people that spoke their mind only to their close friends. I got a letter from an inmate a few days ago that spoke to a close friend. Lol.

Jails are full of people that tell you their version of the story.  
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:26:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

You sure as heck cannot speak candidly/freely here. That has been made readily apparent time and again.

Frankly, after a job change, my filter just plain fell off. Zero fucks given.
If I offend somebody then they can pull their big girl panties up and just fucking deal with it.
Or have a full blown hissy fit. I seriously don't give a shit.
God help the stupid liberal fucktards  who attempt to tell me that I am not allowed to address men and women as "he" or "she", and am required to use ze, zits, or zippity fucking do da.

They can go fuck themselves with a giant fucking zippity do da Zebra dick.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:26:49 PM EDT
[#25]
I've never been able to speak freely, I'd be in an asylum or prison
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:28:01 PM EDT
[#26]
The COC is not that bad here.  If you avoid insulting other members and their family, you'll mostly be OK.  Most banned members had it coming for a long time.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:28:15 PM EDT
[#27]
I feel your pain, OP
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:28:16 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Right there with ya.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:29:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

of course.  I'm just saying that it would be nice if the owners of the means we use to express ourselves also held that they would not curtail the 1st Amend rights of their users just because they can.  The only speech that ever needs protecting is speech which someone doesn't agree with or finds offensive
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're, again, not making sense. The owners of this, and every other, website have the DUTY to their bottom line to set the rules in accordance with their own best interests.

You want to start a website where there's no money involved and everyone can speak their mind? Awesome! I hope you're independently wealthy.

I hear the quickest way to become a millionaire is to start out a billionaire and then put your money matters in the hands of a disinterested 3rd party. Or, in this case, the whimsy of the types of people who think anything cool happens when there's no order in the free exchange of ideas.

Honestly, if your ideas are so far afield that you can't get them across without violating the CoC on this site, they're *probably* best kept to yourself, in the first place. They're *probably* not fit for public consumption.

I have seen some pretty out there propositions survive on this site because they were couched in a respectful and thoughtful manner.

I have seen some long discussions about some pretty "iffy" shit on this board because nobody was shouting shit that drew the gaze of the mods and staff.

Hell, I've *participated* in some pretty dark discussions here revolving around some *really* subversive subject matter. But, nobody was acting like a toddler shitting on the living room floor.

If you can't say what's on your mind in such a way that you don't get banned, well, maybe what you have to say isn't worth hearing.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:29:14 PM EDT
[#30]
See it everyday.

Too many feelings are hurt.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:29:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
We're called the Silent Majority, IIRC.
View Quote

I don't believe that. I'm not saying there aren't a couple million of us, but there are hundreds of millions 180 degrees out.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#32]
deplorable . . .
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:30:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In that case, the baker was breaking the law.

Last I checked, people expect the government to enforce the law.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:30:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:30:31 PM EDT
[#35]

I find myself biting my tongue a lot these days. Much easy just to keep my mouth shut and walk away. Much better for my blood pressure.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:31:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
No problem talking straight in person with my close friends, but, the things that really need to be said just can't be said "out loud" without negative repercussions. I'm surely not alone. Lots of of pent up rage going on out their.

A lawyer once told me "I ain't never caught a fish that didn't open his mouth."
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:31:35 PM EDT
[#37]
Really free speech equals membership on the no fly list.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:33:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:34:42 PM EDT
[#39]
repent of your sins, get right with God, start reading your bible, pray daily and vote for Trump. Remember, regardless of the election outcome everything is working to Gods plain.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:35:52 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote
When it's Go time, im right there with you.  I swore an oath and have upheld it many, many, many time.  Im ready to uphold it against the "Domestic" enemys.

Ive thought many times about laying on my sword here on douchecom....arfcom.  But figure when my subscription expires, i will no longer give my money here.  FU arfcom and your PC loving agenda.  YMMV and sorry to hurt your feels mods
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:36:15 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Surround yourself with like minded people, then say what's on your mind. It therapeutic and likely won't offend anyone.
View Quote

What we need is a nation of like minded people.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:37:38 PM EDT
[#42]
I say what I want. But yes op, its is sometimes better to say nothing. Just mutter slurs under your breath
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:37:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:37:51 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

repent of your sins, get right with God, start reading your bible, pray daily and vote for Trump. Remember, regardless of the election outcome everything is working to Gods plain.
View Quote
Yep!

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:38:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Surround yourself with like minded people, then say what's on your mind. It therapeutic and likely won't offend anyone.

Like Saudi Arabia!
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:38:36 PM EDT
[#46]
What about the freedom forum?

No linking to there...VA-gunnut

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:43:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Yep!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep!  

+1.

We certainly deserve the wrath of an almighty and righteous God. I pray He spares us.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

People like you are one reason I'm so outspoken. Only an idiot looks at an openly and unapologetically slutty bisexual, hate-facting and realtalking, randomly-rainbowed hair colored, fetish-positive gun-hoarding trans shitlord and goes "gee, this is someone easily shamed into political compliance".
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:44:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

People like you are one reason I'm so outspoken. Only an idiot looks at an openly and unapologetically slutty bisexual, hate-facting and realtalking, randomly-rainbowed hair colored, fetish-positive gun-hoarding trans shitlord and goes "gee, this is someone easily shamed into political compliance".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's easy for you to say.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:44:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top