Page / 4
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:45:49 PM EDT
[#1]
be your authentic selves
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:46:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You guys, are here....on the internet....complaining that you're not allowed to speak your mind.

You're on the internet.  

Read that again.

You're on the internet.

You can find someplace where you can say whatever you want.  You're just mad because you can't prop your feet up in the Avila's living room and do it here.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:47:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I hear you OP, and I understand.

And it has gotten more pronounced with age.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

What about the freedom forum?

No linking to there...VA-gunnut

View Quote

Mother of God, there's a bunch of racist pigs there

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

at the penis BFL.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:49:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do you hate freedom?

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:51:52 PM EDT
[#8]
My Great Grandfather was part of a Vigilance Committee that rid the countryside of undesirable, horse thieving scum.  Vigilance Committee has been two words really stuck in my mind here lately.  I'm not for sure why.........
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:52:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You're not alone. I've been having some pretty ugly feelings about my fellow countrymen for what they have done to me (electing tyrants) I am a son of the American Revolution and my fellow countrymen have pissed my inheritance away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Especially, but, not limited to here on arfcom. My thoughts are unPC and probably offensive to many. The point is though, that what I want to say needs to be said, but, most of it probably would get me banned for violating CoC. Heck, I don't even speak my mind in most public situations because I never know who might be recording it. Plus, as a business owner, I don't want to alianate nearly half of my customers.

I just really want to take a stand and shout from the roof tops if you will. I believe I'm right and what I have to say needs to said.

I guess I'll just wait for the shtf and then I can speak through superior firepower.

You're not alone. I've been having some pretty ugly feelings about my fellow countrymen for what they have done to me (electing tyrants) I am a son of the American Revolution and my fellow countrymen have pissed my inheritance away.

This....my enmity for dems and libs at this point is boundless.

They are truly the enemies of Freedom, and the United States, as founded, as a beacon of freedom. They are enemies, as much so, if not more than the Germans and Japanese in WWII. At least those were foreign powers who were bent on destroying the US...these bastards want to destroy it from within. And they use lies, subterfuge, illegal means, and downright nasty bullshit to achieve their aims. Fuck all of them.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:54:22 PM EDT
[#10]
After the latest wiki stuff. I'd like to stock up on orange jumpsuits and chainsaws. But I have to go to work tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

They are truly the enemies of Freedom, and the United States, as founded, as a beacon of freedom. They are enemies, as much so, if not more than the Germans and Japanese in WWII. At least those were foreign powers who were bent on destroying the US...these bastards want to destroy it from within. And they use lies, subterfuge, illegal means, and downright nasty bullshit to achieve their aims. Fuck all of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Especially, but, not limited to here on arfcom. My thoughts are unPC and probably offensive to many. The point is though, that what I want to say needs to be said, but, most of it probably would get me banned for violating CoC. Heck, I don't even speak my mind in most public situations because I never know who might be recording it. Plus, as a business owner, I don't want to alianate nearly half of my customers.

I just really want to take a stand and shout from the roof tops if you will. I believe I'm right and what I have to say needs to said.

I guess I'll just wait for the shtf and then I can speak through superior firepower.

Boom!  Headshot and nailed it.  

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:58:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Shovels, backhoes, and tarps. Use your imaginations.  Whatever you come up with, is of your own conscience.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:00:18 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Why do you hate freedom?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do you hate freedom?

I only support the freedoms I agree with.

But you are good people.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:11:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Well said.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:44:35 PM EDT
[#15]
You aren't alone. Lately I keep thinking of our founding fathers and what they created for us, and I think about all the men throughout the years who have died for this country. My father was one of those men. I'm mad as hell over what has been done to this country. We have a debt to the ones to who came before us, who gave everything so that we could be free. We owe it to them to fix this mess we are in now. Giving up isn't an option.

The way I see it, Trump is our last hope of bringing the criminals to justice that have completely infiltrated and taken over our country. If Hillary wins, it will be through corruption and lying, a totally corrupt and dishonest media, and a federal justice system that has been completely taken over at the highest levels by criminals. If Hillary wins it will be through treasonous means. Her administration would be no more valid than an administration installed by a foreign invader. If we wake up November 9th with Hillary declared the winner, the first three boxes of liberty will have been completely exhausted. There will be no voting them out at that point, and with her as president the FBI will continue to give the Democrats a pass on all the evil treasonous shit they are doing. Congress will have to let her appoint a new SCOTUS judge, at which point the judicial and executive branches will be completely infiltrated.

Domestic enemies of the Constitution should be treated the same as we would treat a foreign invasion force.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:47:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Agreed, online censorship has become ridiculous.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:48:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 9:50:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I don't "get" the meaning of the image. Even after seeing your repost which revealed the file name: "duckduckgo."

Please explain.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:09:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Can we say anything we want in a public conversation?

If it creates damage and hurts others - like shouting fire in a crowded theatre, no. We don't have the freedom of speech to hurt others just because we want to. Any more than HRC's campaign stirs up fights at Trump rallies or pays for (ugly) women to accuse him of manhandling them.

So, is the current situation that bad? Do we start flipping off Magpul covers? Discuss which targets to hit first, who is on The LIst, how to hunt down those who have undermined us?

Hell no. Why? OPSEC. YOU DON'T REVEAL YOUR PLANS OR WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO. It would be pretty dumb, we know it, blowing off steam and shooting our mouths off accomplishes nothing.

You get some nods and pats on the back about how you are a bro. Might be nice in that high security fac where the biggest loudmouths will get to gather over lunch with unsharpened tools and then shuffle off to a gravel pad to make laps working off the institutional food.

You want to talk for real, not here. Plenty of chat rooms using TOR, and no doubt some agents who would infiltrate the conversation even there.

So, not here. Or, even there.

If it comes to it, I suspect the word will get out in plenty of time. But it needs to get to you thru vetted sources you can trust.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:14:55 PM EDT
[#20]
I hate the Danes too.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:15:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Like Saudi Arabia!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Surround yourself with like minded people, then say what's on your mind. It therapeutic and likely won't offend anyone.

What we need is a nation of like minded people.

Like Saudi Arabia!

Not Christian enough.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:17:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Right there with ya.
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:19:24 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Not Christian enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Surround yourself with like minded people, then say what's on your mind. It therapeutic and likely won't offend anyone.

Like Saudi Arabia!

Not Christian enough.

North Korea?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:21:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

FPNI
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Right there with ya.

FPNI

Get your domain name and server here.

phpBB is right here.

Start a thread when you got this unstoppable juggernaut of "un-PC free speech" all set up.

Go for it.  I bet you'll have DOZENS of like minded folks within the year!
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:23:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

North Korea?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like Saudi Arabia!

Not Christian enough.

North Korea?

Bulgogi and kimchi should be a sacrament, but I think they just have sawdust and varnish as food, so no.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:29:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No. Here it's not feels, it's business.

You can't come into my business and say anything you want, either. It's similarly got nothing to do with feels.

You want to speak your mind? Open your own forum.

As long as you use someone else's soapbox, you better mind your manners.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, make sure you don't say whatever the hell you want here or you'll get the ban hammer.
Feelz and all that sort of rot.

No. Here it's not feels, it's business.

You can't come into my business and say anything you want, either. It's similarly got nothing to do with feels.

You want to speak your mind? Open your own forum.

As long as you use someone else's soapbox, you better mind your manners.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:42:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
repent of your sins, get right with God, start reading your bible, pray daily and vote for Trump. Remember, regardless of the election outcome everything is working to Gods plain.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:46:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Sing it brother.

How many here basically agree?  How many here hold their tongues for these reasons?  Not just here, but anywhere, in public, at work, with friends, even with family.  Why?  Because we have been conditioned for it.  We have been conditioned to believe that we CANT say these things or even THINK these things.  That they are dangerous, criminal, subversive, or even deviant.  

Fuck all of that I say.  Use your God-given brains and open your fucking mouths.  It is the only chance we have.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:47:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Same, although probably not to the same extent and perhaps for slightly different reasons (same ballpark though). I think we're well beyond what our Founders would have tolerated.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:48:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You guys, are here....on the internet....complaining that you're not allowed to speak your mind.

You're on the internet.  

Read that again.

You're on the internet.

You can find someplace where you can say whatever you want.  You're just mad because you can't prop your feet up in the Avila's living room and do it here.

View Quote

LOL. right then.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:51:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:53:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Tree of liberty... blood of patriots and tyrants...

Look, the first rule of revolution is don't talk about revolution.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 10:57:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I don't "get" the meaning of the image. Even after seeing your repost which revealed the file name: "duckduckgo."

Please explain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Please explain.

snipers? i think?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:00:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Are we standing upon our porches?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:01:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. You guys aren't alone.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:02:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Tree of liberty... blood of patriots and tyrants...

Look, the first rule of revolution is don't talk about revolution.
View Quote

Also this. Im sure this place is monitored, so openly discussing this wouldnt be good for anyone, and acting upon it would be even worse.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:05:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
No problem talking straight in person with my close friends, but, the things that really need to be said just can't be said "out loud" without negative repercussions. I'm surely not alone. Lots of of pent up rage going on out their.

View Quote

60% of the USA wants to legalize marijuana. You can bet your ass that same 60% pot smoking hippies also want to  ban the guns.

This is why USA is going down the shitter fast.  It's becoming populated with PC sissy men who can't even tie their own shoelaces.
F*** em.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:06:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
No problem talking straight in person with my close friends, but, the things that really need to be said just can't be said "out loud" without negative repercussions. I'm surely not alone. Lots of of pent up rage going on out their.

View Quote

No you're not alone. but who do I yell at and what is it worth. almost everybody i know is anti HRC.I have even last  weekend have a admitted democrat say she could not vote for HRC because of her corruption.

I'm young,my first vote was in 92 but I've never seen this level off shit.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:12:51 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I like the cut of yer jib.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:18:07 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

You're on the internet.  

Read that again.

You're on the internet.

View Quote
Like where? I'm even permabanned from 4chan

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:22:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Please explain.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Please explain.

Malvo

Muhammad

And a gun port in the back of the huge trunk.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:34:17 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I just made a comment about this in another thread. At one point we have to stand up and be counted. This is not going away. They are literally coming in for the kill (destruction of America).

Any sane person can see we are dieing as a nation.
Cities are war zones
Terrorism
Open borders
Jobs are leaving
Taxes on the rise
National debt 20 trillion
Wars with no end
Welfare on the rise
Many more to list

The liberals did this from approx 1962. Amazing how in 50 plus years they can destroy a country. It is almost like it was planned.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:37:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd like to hear what you have to say.
Something tells me we'd agree.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:37:42 PM EDT
[#44]
At least be careful at work.  Large corporations have large HR and legal departments that have nothing better to do than ruin your life.  And that counts for after-work socializing too since a group happy our basically turns into a staff meeting with booze.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:42:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Right there with ya.
View Quote

I don't get it.  Say whatever the fuck you want and fuck the PC police.

I live that way; it feels great.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:58:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 11:59:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:03:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know exactly what you want to yell, and I think most of us are in the same or similar sized boat.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:07:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Yep.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 12:10:55 AM EDT
[#50]
I feel old.  You guys probably don't remember when you got to order a .22 rifle out of the catalog and it was delivered to your door.     Ya'll are way late on the "no infringement" and "the people."  Just tell me what color bandanna to wear to support the Constitution.  Otherwise, I'm just killing' motherfuckers approaching my position.    

Red makes me a Commie

Yellow makes me a coward.

Green makes me a tree-hugger.

Rainbow makes me a fag.

White makes me a surrender-monkey.

Does that make sense to any of you gung-ho fucks out there?

Give me a tank & a Constitutional cause I believe in & I'll give you a crew to run it.

This is where you Nancy's exclaim, "that's too drastic, we haven't been regulated to bolt-actions & shotguns yet.  

Stupid fucks.  

Death by a thousand cuts.

Embrace it, tolerant idiots.  
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top