Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/15/2003 10:52:49 PM EDT
That perfume thread made me think of this.

I work in retail and for the life of me I cannot understand why these women are wearing spandex in public?

Why not just go buck naked?

I mean I don't need too see every roll and cottage cheese curd in minutia of detail on your ass......And I'm talking BIG asses,worlds colliding asses.........You know the kind that are literally 3-4 feet wide?.............The kind that make you subconciously say out loud "Damn!...That is one HUGE ass!

Why don't they were moomoo's or baggy slacks,sweats..........ANYTHING but form following spandex?
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 10:55:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Moomoo's are so comfortable!
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 11:03:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Add low-cut jeans to the title.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 11:04:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Spandex is a privilege, not a right.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 11:05:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe they just so fat it LOOKS like spandex. [lol]
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh gawd Seadweller don't get me started on the hip huggers and the half shirts.

Some of these youger fat chicks go around wearing those tops that show off your navel.

Its gross, they have this nasty,big ole fat roll hanging out over their waste.........sexy!![puke]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:20:40 AM EDT
[#6]
i cant figure it out either, im sure spandex is comfy, and may be ok around the house. but wearing it in public ..UGH, first of all its NOT in fashion.
this subject brings images of my moms stupid fat friend that wears that crap in public and its just HORRIFYING. luckily she lives out of state, but shows up every summer, she will be due in a few weeks. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH [puke]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:41:55 AM EDT
[#7]
If you got it flaunt it???
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:41:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Fat women are notoriously un-stylish, which is why they're relegated to shopping for clothes at Wal-Mart. There's three basic staples of the fat woman's wardrobe: the generic loose shirt, the generic flat-soled "walking" shoes (which may be the most inappropriately named item in the history of the world), and most of all, the infamous stretch pants. I'll detail each of these:

1. Generic Loose Shirt - It'll either be a sweater or a t-shirt, and it's worn loose to avoid being caught in any loose fat rolls. Unfortunately for humanity, this never works and we see her rolls anyway.

2. Generic "Walking" Shoes - These shoes are always white, and always extremely small in comparison with the rest of the body. If you look closely, you'll be able to see fat from her foot sticking out from the tongue of the shoe. Truly a remarkable sight to behold.

3. Stretch Pants - My favorite part of the fat woman outfit, these spandex-like pants form fit and will never be too tight, since they stretch to infinity. This gives a woman the license to eat as much as she wants, since she'll never notice that she's gained weight. If your wife/girlfriend ever, EVER wants to buy stretch pants, run. Run as fast as you can. A bloodcurdling scream would add to the effect.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:51:47 AM EDT
[#9]
I think they wear them to prevent chaffing (sp?).  I can't imagine how bad the chaffing must be when you thighs  are constantly touching.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:59:51 AM EDT
[#10]
a friend and I brainstormed a special non lethal weapon which fires a gigantic table cloth.  Just aim at the pigs and wooo good to go

Adding to the list, girls under 18 should not wear perogative clothing.  A friend of mine was working at a middle school dance and said that kids were "freak" dancing.  That's disgusting
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:09:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Well, it's my own fault, so I have nobody to blame but myself.  I was getting ready to get some sleep and decided to check the active topics one last time.  Why I read this one, I don't know.  I'll probably now have nightmares about all the overweight disgusting women I've seen in spandex and other clothing that's 5 sizes too small for their bodies.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:42:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Add this to the list of "Why women don't hang around AR15.com for long".
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:53:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you just call all the women here INCREDIBLY FAT? [:O]

CHRIS
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 2:11:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you just call all the women here INCREDIBLY FAT? [:O]

CHRIS
View Quote

Interesting that that's the interpretation you chose to make, but no, I didn't.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 2:18:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Interesting that that's the interpretation you chose to make, but no, I didn't.
View Quote

Cool. Just checking.[:D]

CHRIS
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 2:23:03 AM EDT
[#16]
best thing about fat chicks

you can bring them to the beach and sell shade

worse thing when they wear spandex

camel toes
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 3:30:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted: camel toes
View Quote

in this context, don't you mean "elephant toes"

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:10:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Yup...fat chicks and scooters....both are fun to ride...till your friends catch you....
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:31:23 AM EDT
[#19]
They wear spandex because sewing parachutes together is too much work.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:39:11 AM EDT
[#20]
they have been told it makes them look thinner.
in truth it makes women who stand next to them look thinner.[:)]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:06:55 AM EDT
[#21]
their ass's look like a sack of wet towles. discusting
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:43:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Oh gawd Seadweller don't get me started on the hip huggers and the half shirts.

Some of these youger fat chicks go around wearing those tops that show off your navel.

Its gross, they have this nasty,big ole fat roll hanging out over their waste.........sexy!![puke]
View Quote

This is what I really don't get.  It's mostly younger girls that I see doing this.

Half shirt, big fat roll of shit hanging out.   When did this become OK?  At what point did it become cool to hang your fat out to air?  I'm not claiming to be mr. universe, but I dont flaunt my fat at everyone.

Hey, LOOK AT ME! I have a roll of FAT!  HERE!  WANNA SEE???  

please...put it away.  for the children.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:46:48 AM EDT
[#23]
[img]http://home.attbi.com/~superalpha123/worthless.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:51:12 AM EDT
[#24]
containment.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:13:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:13:26 AM EDT
[#26]
We are an obese country. Since the refinement of sugar in the early 1900's , obesity and heart disease has skyrocketed. The average american woman is a size 14 - 16 which IMO is enormous. Spandex, low cut pants, thongs and navel exposing shirts should be reserved solely for women with no excess adipose tissue. Obesity results almost solely from laziness and a lack of self respect.

TT [coffee]

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:49:28 AM EDT
[#27]
Fat chicks in spandex always put me in a festive holiday spirit because they remind me of big, round Christmas tree ornaments.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:05:43 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:08:43 AM EDT
[#29]
Anyone else know the songs "Spandex Enormity" or "Bubble Butt" from M.O.D.? [:D]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:22:36 AM EDT
[#30]
This thread must be stopped !!!!!! It may offend women and they will not want to shoot with us [;D]

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:06:44 AM EDT
[#31]
[url]http://www.naafa.org/documents/brochures/naafa-info.html#whatis[/url]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:19:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Down here in Miami it's chicks who are 50 lbs overweight thinking they can dress like Britney, or Christina, or Shakira.......

......when they CAN'T! [puke]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:23:06 AM EDT
[#33]
the reason so many fat women wear spandex is
because it gives there flabby butts more support, so when they walk it doesnt "jiggle"
like a big bowl of jello, Spandex is the modern
version of womans "support hose" or girdle, plus fat people have a hard time finding clothes that fit right, or maybe it makes them
feel firmer and trimmer? but the main reason is
because it helps support there flabby bodies.
[bounce]

some women wear spandex shorts to hide the
cellulite "cottage cheese" thighs. [ROFL2]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:23:37 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 8:32:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Fat chicks need love, too.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 9:36:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Fat women are notoriously un-stylish, which is why they're relegated to shopping for clothes at Wal-Mart. There's three basic staples of the fat woman's wardrobe: the generic loose shirt, the generic flat-soled "walking" shoes (which may be the most inappropriately named item in the history of the world), and most of all, the infamous stretch pants. I'll detail each of these:

1. Generic Loose Shirt - It'll either be a sweater or a t-shirt, and it's worn loose to avoid being caught in any loose fat rolls. Unfortunately for humanity, this never works and we see her rolls anyway.

2. Generic "Walking" Shoes - These shoes are always white, and always extremely small in comparison with the rest of the body. If you look closely, you'll be able to see fat from her foot sticking out from the tongue of the shoe. Truly a remarkable sight to behold.

3. Stretch Pants - My favorite part of the fat woman outfit, these spandex-like pants form fit and will never be too tight, since they stretch to infinity. This gives a woman the license to eat as much as she wants, since she'll never notice that she's gained weight. If your wife/girlfriend ever, EVER wants to buy stretch pants, run. Run as fast as you can. A bloodcurdling scream would add to the effect.
View Quote

LMFAO [LOL]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:05:00 AM EDT
[#38]
denial
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:28:32 AM EDT
[#39]
I can't believe this... Page TWO ALREADY AND NO PICS??

AGAIN..

[img]http://home.attbi.com/~superalpha123/worthless.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#40]
There's worse things than spandex [shock]

[img]www.dimensional.com/~mwluse/fatlady.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:12:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

[url]www.dimensional.com/~mwluse/fatlady.jpg[/url]
View Quote

THANK YOU. FINALLY.[banana]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:41:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Fat chicks need love, too.
View Quote

Yeh, with a fucking telephone pole.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:57:16 AM EDT
[#43]
Moose knuckle!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Because its hot.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 12:42:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I think they wear them to prevent chaffing (sp?).  I can't imagine how bad the chaffing must be when you thighs  are constantly touching.  
View Quote

Little known fact:

The crotch and internal thigh areas of these high tech spandex pants are woven of a special fiber made from a secret blend of molydebnum disulfide infused nylon and polymer cloth that reduces thigh friction by over 80%.  

This special blend was developed to reduce the significant outbreaks of "thigh meltdown" and  spontaneous human combustion that were occuring too frequently in Wal-Marts, K-Marts, Krispy Kremes and trailer parks all over America.

[;D]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:12:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd hit it.
[puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke][puke]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 1:36:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Have you guys ever noticed that these fat chicks in spandex look a lot like whales?  Same firm shiny texture and all.  Its got to be the extra support!
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 2:14:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

OH DEAR GOD, THE HUMANITY, my eyes my eyes....
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 2:19:59 PM EDT
[#49]
This is a funny thread.....

There is a lady at work, who has the biggest butt you have ever seen, I mean at least 31/2ft wide and allmost as tall, and when she walks, it moves all over the place, still trying to move to one side when it should be going the other way... LOL... very funny

She never used to be that huge, when she was a packer she was skinny, that was 19yrs ago, BUT when she made QC, she no longer had to work and BAM, I mean over night the butt grew by feet.....

You cant help but look, it is hypnotic, very very scary.....

a couple years ago she said she was going to go rock climbing, YA RIGHT, she cant even make it over the crossovers at the plant, like she is going to go rock climbing....

ALSO she drives a very very small car, WHY DO FAT CHICKS DRIVE SMALL CARS, I mean she can barly fit into the thing, and it leans to one side, BAD....
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 2:31:53 PM EDT
[#50]
having sex with fat chicks is called cellulite surfing
all you do is lay on top, slap her thigh and ride a wave in
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top