Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 2:44:17 PM EDT
[#1]
1shott says: WHY DO FAT CHICKS DRIVE SMALL CARS?

I dont know why? but they kind of look like a big sardine stuffed in a can when they drive by

or maybe they are so self conscience about their obesity that they buy small cars like it's a smaller clothing size? small cars make them feel smaller? like a size 10 dress instead
of a size 18 dress. [ROFL]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 2:47:35 PM EDT
[#2]
1shott,

hypnotic eh?LOL!!

When those massive cheekes get movin' side to side its kind of amazing.

I know what you mena about cars.I see quite a few extra large babes running around in miata's.

How they can be comfortable or even work the clutch is one of lifes litte mysteries.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 4:44:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe these obese women are comfortable enough with their weight to wear whatever they want to. What's wrong with that?
AB
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:02:07 PM EDT
[#4]
What I really can't stand is the older women that have the bulges out front from having 10 kids. Some of those bulges are so huge they have splits 'em.  Now put THAT in some spandex and watch it come your way.  [puke]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:03:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Maybe they want to make sure you know what you're getting...into?

LARGE and IN CHARGE BABY!!!!

Reality...Comes back and bites you after the forgotten fact.

Hey Bro, remember that time you....

Regards,

MM419

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:04:32 PM EDT
[#6]
you sick fuckers......
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:45:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Just point and yell, "Hey, her ass looks hungry!"
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:56:31 PM EDT
[#8]
I once saw a beached whale wearing a swimsuit at the lake...And I yelled for everyone to see like this: "BEACHED WHALE!!!"

My friend pinted out it was actually a fat chick that got beached, as there are no whales in our lakes.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Once upon a time I was eating at a McDonalds.. I had grabbed the last table in the place, right by the restrooms, There was this chick who came out of the rest room- it was enormous- in spandex, with a camel toe the size of Detroit. And it was wet. Almost to the knees... I about lost my double cheese...
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:05:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Because they already know everyone thinks they are fat, so why not have some support.

Personally I don't mind a girl with a little extra, but most go way too far.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 6:06:44 PM EDT
[#11]
They are testing the strongest materials known to man to incredible pressures.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:25:56 PM EDT
[#12]
For every obese woman out there, there is an obese man. And they are equally disturbing to look at.

I don't understand how anyone allows things to get so out of control.

As I have age, I work out more and eat a healthier diet than I ever have. My boyfriend does the same.

TT
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
We are an obese country. Since the refinement of sugar in the early 1900's , obesity and heart disease has skyrocketed. The average american woman is a size 14 - 16 which IMO is enormous. Spandex, low cut pants, thongs and navel exposing shirts should be reserved solely for women with no excess adipose tissue. Obesity results almost solely from laziness and a lack of self respect.
View Quote

TT [coffee]

hey man it aint easy maintaining my rubenesc figure

It takes discipline and dedication[b]NOT[/b] to exercise. It ain't easy, constantly stuffing my cake hole with fast food, sugar and beer.

Link Posted: 6/16/2003 10:51:26 PM EDT
[#14]
I heard that obesity and sedentary lifestyles
often lead to type II Diabetes later in life.
So eating right and excersizing to control your
weight is very important. [:\]
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 11:17:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok,
Since this thread is going this way, and since I've had some crown, I'll share this story.

Several years ago I was flying a Turboprop Commuter Airplane up in the midwest.  Said Aircraft had a fairly small lav (restroom).

My Flight attendant called the cockpit, and informed us that the lav required cleaning upon our arrival at the hub.

Apparently, a BBW had used the lav, and as she stood up, and tried to re adjust the spandex, she turned around.

This left a 270 degree "brown racing stripe" in our lav, about posterior height.

The airplane was down for the remainder of the day, while the various departments fought over who was responsible for the cleaning.

P.S.  Don't ever place any part of your face on an airline pillow.
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 1:09:14 AM EDT
[#16]
I was once in the check out line at the super market with a friend.  He noticed there was beer on the conveyor belt and was amazed I was buying it as I don't drink, but it wasn't mine.  The beer belonged to the lady ahead of us in line.  She was also buying a bag of hot dog buns and holding onto them.  So I said, "No the beer belongs to the lady with the buns."  My friend gave me this "look".  This chick had a HUGE ass and was wearing really tight pants.  When I realised what he thought I was refferring to I started to crack up and had to point out that she was holding a bag of hot dog buns.......we still laugh about that one!!!
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 1:59:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Anyone else know the songs "Spandex Enormity" or "Bubble Butt" from M.O.D.? [:D]
View Quote

You are bringing back memories, Lumpy.  MOD was one of my favorite bands for about a month.  Do you remember their song, "A.I.D.S."?

Here's a verse for you:

Bubble Butt, Bubble Butt, Bubble Butt, Bubble Butt, Bubble Butt, Bubble Butt, she's soooo faaaat!

Link Posted: 6/17/2003 2:26:05 AM EDT
[#18]
 Here's a sexy one for ya...this is my favorite in the Phoenix, AZ area....REALLLL popular here:

Girl
20 lbs or more overweight
hiphuggers
half shirt....gut hanging out and low like ol' Bessie's udder...just for you, big boy!!!

and to top it all off:

ding ding ding!!

[red][size=3]an infected belly ring[/size=3][/red].....oooohhh that's so sexy!!!

Arizona is fun...but man can it be wierd sometimes!
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 6:08:11 AM EDT
[#19]

[banana]
Link Posted: 6/17/2003 8:53:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
There's worse things than spandex [shock]

[url]www.dimensional.com/~mwluse/fatlady.jpg[/url]
View Quote

Roll her in flour and find the wet spot.  [smoke]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top