Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Posted: 6/17/2016 1:16:58 AM EDT
We all know it. Islam is the problem. It is growing faster than any other religion and with that the percentage of radicals will grow with it. So how do we as the majority of this board are based in the West fight against it? We as a culture view religion as a separate entity from state, they view as it differently, inherently in a majority islamic country you must be muslim to be involved in politics(most of the Middle East, i maybe wrong) . We tend to tolerate other cultures for the most part as long as they assimilate or respect ours (except liberals who celebrate it or change it together)

So at how does a people fight Islam culturally or religiously? Could it be done on s global scale? Could governments support efforts or not due to seperation of church and state by promoting a liberal version of Islam abroad or active conversion to other religions or none at all in radical Islamic countries? We can destroy nations easily militarily but we never wage war culturally.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:19:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:20:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Vote against Hillary.

We are in a bad spot.  I don't like Trump.  But we must be in survival mode.  This is fo time.

by the time President hillary leaves office, there will be no chance of a Repub president for the next 5 decades, and the 2A will no longer exist.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:21:07 AM EDT
[#3]
We can't. Islam has to have their own reformation.

Unfortunately they might take us down with them before it succeeds.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:21:29 AM EDT
[#4]
How much blood are you willing to have on your hands?
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:22:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

What would reform Islam? What mechanism is contained in it to effect such thing?
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:22:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I value my account, so I will say nothing.

That said, I do love a good nuclear explosion

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:23:28 AM EDT
[#7]
It seems less and less like a religion and more like a political tool, with a religious component, all the time.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:23:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Ask the communists/atheists.  They've done a pretty good job of fighting Christianity.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:24:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
We all know it. Islam is the problem. It is growing faster than any other religion and with that the percentage of radicals will grow with it. So how do we as the majority of this board are based in the West fight against it? We as a culture view religion as a separate entity from state, they view as it differently, inherently in a majority islamic country you must be muslim to be involved in politics(most of the Middle East, i maybe wrong) . We tend to tolerate other cultures for the most part as long as they assimilate or respect ours (except liberals who celebrate it or change it together)

So at how does a people fight Islam culturally or religiously? Could it be done on s global scale? Could governments support efforts or not due to seperation of church and state by promoting a liberal version of Islam abroad or active conversion to other religions or none at all in radical Islamic countries? We can destroy nations easily militarily but we never wage war culturally.
View Quote

Basically they need a half billion SJWs dumped on them.  Guaranteed to fuckulate the culture or your money back.

Or just study what the libs did to us and find a way to pull it off in the ME
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:25:09 AM EDT
[#10]
The ocean used to be enough, but idiots made it inert.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:25:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It seems less and less like a religion and more like a political tool, with a religious component, all the time.

View Quote

It is. Islam is a self-contained theocracy.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:25:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Like the Vatican fought the Cathars.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:25:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ask the communists/atheists.  They've done a pretty good job of fighting Christianity.
View Quote

Christians did it to themselves.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:26:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Islam is a complete political system - that has a religious component at the center.

Fight it like we used to fight communism.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:26:25 AM EDT
[#15]
It's not a religion. It's a theocratic despotic system of governance.

If people would understand that they would oppose it as much as they do, or did, communism.

eta.. beat by 10 seconds!  
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:26:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

What would reform Islam? What mechanism is contained in it to effect such thing?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The hell if I know.

It comes down to enough Muslims deciding that they don't like the rules that they are forced to live under. At this time that does not appear to be happening. The men seem to enjoy it, and the women get beat down and killed when they complain.

So if they can't reform, and they can't behave in modern society, that really only leaves one option left for us. Let's see how long it takes, and how many people have to die, before that point is reached.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:26:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think we are seeing their Reformation now. Many Muslims are looking into their own holy texts and thinking for themselves instead of listening to the classical opinions of the old Madhabs. It just happens that the Quran and Hadith are violent as hell. The only way forward for them would be to admit that Muhammad did some terrible stuff and shouldn't be emulated. To do that though would make the whole religion pointless.

I don't know why everyone thinks they will reform and everything will be fine and dandy.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:27:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Islam is a complete political system - that has a religious component at the center.

View Quote

So we should expect an Islamic American government in about 50 or so years?
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:27:25 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

I am still boggled that after all the bitching about Super Christians from the left wing Jesus haters, that they are mum about Islam.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:27:30 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:28:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
It's not a religion. It's a theocratic despotic system of governance.

If people would understand that they would oppose it as much as they do, or did, communism.

eta.. beat by 10 seconds!  
View Quote

+2
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:28:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Looking at pictures of Afghanistan and other places from the 50's and 60's to now makes me think that they are going in the opposite direction.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:29:05 AM EDT
[#23]
So how did we fight communism?

How can we incite a reformation amongst them?
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:29:08 AM EDT
[#24]
If I must get a background check prior to taking custody of a firearm.  Then, the government can also require a background check before you're approved to attend service at a Mosque.

If the American government can tell me which guns I can and cannot own.  Then, the American Govt can also say which religion is approved and which are not.  Perhaps we should outlaw Islam based on the actions of a few bad apples?

But, a LIBTARD will probably say that there is FREEDOM OF RELIGON.  It's in the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution.

My response would be, when the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution said "....shall not be infringed."  Did you not understand it?

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:30:26 AM EDT
[#25]
We convert them to Christianity.  To an astonishing degree, this is happening in the middle east.  They see how islam has failed them.

But for now VOTE TRUMP.  We must.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:30:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, but you can expect the EU to be Sharia compliant in about 50 years.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:30:56 AM EDT
[#27]
start off by nuking mecca. then continue to nuke until there are no more.. Kinda like what Genghis Khan would do if still alive..
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:30:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sex was the most potent weapon to use against Christianity.  With Islam, a sexual revolution with "free love" wont work.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:31:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Looking at pictures of Afghanistan and other places from the 50's and 60's to now makes me think that they are going in the opposite direction.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are correct. Seems like there was a brief period where the Islamic world was enamored with Western culture and potentially sought to emulate our values. Then, crabs in a bucket.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:31:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Cultural reform and an internal willingness to change.  It ain't easy.

Fighting a primary regional religion (especially a major one) through force is pissing in the wind.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:31:45 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

They've had a friend in the w/h for over 7 years, but that's gonna change.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:32:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

They are already poor.  You cant spend them under the table and revolutions empower more radical elements.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:33:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
So how did we fight communism?

How can we incite a reformation amongst them?
View Quote

We bankrupted them, but that won't work with islam..they already live in poverty.....
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:33:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ask Cortes.

Anymore Quetzalcoatl worshipers around? Nope.

View Quote

There a shit ton more muslims around than there were Aztecs.

But yes, Cortes did the needful.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:37:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:38:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Cultural reform and an internal willingness to change.  It ain't easy.

Fighting a primary regional religion (especially a major one) through force is pissing in the wind.
View Quote

some will.  There are always exceptions to a rule, but I would rather that experiment not happen on our soil, we have enough problems.  Maybe Jordan.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:38:13 AM EDT
[#37]
So Cortes brought plagues, guns and Catholicism. Is that a useful approach and how could you make it happen?
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:40:35 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Vote against Hillary.

We are in a bad spot.  I don't like Trump.  But we must be in survival mode.  This is fo time.

by the time President hillary leaves office, there will be no chance of a Repub president for the next 5 decades, and the 2A will no longer exist.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:42:39 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Sex was the most potent weapon to use against Christianity.  With Islam, a sexual revolution with "free love" wont work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Behold, the newest weapon of war.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:43:51 AM EDT
[#40]
Anything is possible if one has the courage to do what is necessary.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:49:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So Cortes brought plagues, guns and Catholicism. Is that a useful approach and how could you make it happen?
View Quote

No.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:50:23 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I understand the elimination aspect of many here through military means, but it is costly both monetarily and on the world political scale. Would it be possible to rally the West and even the East against Islam? How could something like that happen?
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:51:31 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ask Cortes.

Anymore Quetzalcoatl worshipers around? Nope.

So did Pizarro, Scipio Aemilianus, and Caesar but not too many 21st Century people are going to raise their hands to put on any of those fellows' boots.

A more modern, but less well known (but actually more comparable to what we're dealing with) example would be what Sleeman started in India when the British got serious about suppressing (which lead to eventually effectively wiping out) the Thugee. But again, I doubt any 21st Century citizenry is going to go for imposing something akin to the Criminal Tribes Act(s) on vast swathes of the Islamic world.

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:52:20 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

He killed their men and knocked up their women.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:52:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I think we are seeing their Reformation now. Many Muslims are looking into their own holy texts and thinking for themselves instead of listening to the classical opinions of the old Madhabs. It just happens that the Quran and Hadith are violent as hell. The only way forward for them would be to admit that Muhammad did some terrible stuff and shouldn't be emulated. To do that though would make the whole religion pointless.

I don't know why everyone thinks they will reform and everything will be fine and dandy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/17/2016 1:52:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/AR15dotcom/goat.jpg

Aloha, Mark
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz55/ma96782/AR15dotcom/goat.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Poisoning their food sources with viruses?  Or giving goats AIDS?
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 2:00:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 2:00:51 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I understand the elimination aspect of many here through military means, but it is costly both monetarily and on the world political scale. Would it be possible to rally the West and even the East against Islam? How could something like that happen?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Where there's a will, there's a way."
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 2:03:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

ISIS is currently bringing, disease, guns, rape, and Islamism to Europe.

Seems to be working for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

ISIS is currently bringing, disease, guns, rape, and Islamism to Europe.

Seems to be working for them.

Would it work for western culture?  No.
Link Posted: 6/17/2016 2:04:11 AM EDT
[#50]

These people are taught from birth and say every day and internalize that there is no god but allah and muhammad is his messenger.

The west had their chance in the crusades to eradicate islam by force when at a time there was no media, respect for rights and feels. But they stopped after they took Jerusalem when they should have went to mecca and burned it down.

To fight this now would require using tactics the marxists/soviets used on us, which is ideological subversion into a new ideology, which will take generations to accomplish. You would have to adapt critical theory to islam and middle east culture in order to destroy it without resorting to genocide.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top