BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:41:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't think the people on this forum are the ones we need to worry about.  We need as many pro gun people we can get.  Then maybe it will push all the anti's away.
View Quote

Keep that in mind when the population of Florence hits it's currently planned for 300,000, they move another 500,000 into Buckeye and the planned Peoria extension around Lake Pleasant hits 250,000.  Same shit in every other zip code. Shit Prescott is already unrecognizable, another 300% increase won't hurt.

This whole thing is how California, state with the most and best of everything, got ruined.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Vt has 626,xxx people in the entire state. For you OP I'll make an easy comparison so you can understand - that's less than a third of your population, just in Phoenix!

I like it that way and wish there were even less people, however any freedom loving, constitution believing individuals wants to move here and doesn't try and change our small town / no (few) chain store ways I'll help you unload the U-Haul truck when you get here.

Why anyone would want to exclude voters that believe in small government, freedom, and gun rights is beyond my comprehension.
View Quote

Vermont is the size of a county.  600,000 people in a shoebox is a crowd.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:43:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That is EXACTLY what has fucked over many, many people in AZ.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please don't.

We are full.  Our number one problem is too many people.

Phoenix is ruined.  Prescott is just another shitty city now.  Flagstaff has always sucked.  Tucson is a hole.  Sedona needs a MOAB or FAB.

Most of the problems come from "you people."  And no, you are not an exception.

Please, on the name of everything holy, stay away.  Colorado is nice.  Texas welcomes you.

Thank you.

(Also, if you moved here in the past 20 years, please consider moving away.)

When you say "you people" you mean the LEO, Military, and gun enthusiasts on ARF. . . . . cause that's the group you're talking to scooter.

As an fyi, most the folks in WA move there because you can buy an incredibly large house for like 250K

If you didn't have the join date you do I'd just assume you're some edgy teen.

that's what happens when land is virtually worthless
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:49:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Born in Phoenix in 67. If you weren't born here gtfo
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Born in Phoenix in 67. If you weren't born here gtfo
View Quote

Now youre just being edgy.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:53:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please don't.

Phoenix is ruined.  Prescott is just another shitty city now.  Flagstaff has always sucked.  Tucson is a hole.  Sedona needs a MOAB or FAB.

Please, on the name of everything holy, stay away.  Colorado is nice.  Texas welcomes you.

Thank you.

When you say "you people" you mean the LEO, Military, and gun enthusiasts on ARF. . . . . cause that's the group you're talking to scooter.

As an fyi, most the folks in WA move there because you can buy an incredibly large house for like 250K

Again, you're bitching at fellow gun owners on a Mil/Leo forum.

I'd be more worried about who's crossing your Southern border
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:55:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw Star Wars opening day at the Cine Capri, dammit.

Motion to raise the Rizzo Ammo Tax by 600%. (we can discuss the split later)

Motion to require inbound CA and WA 'migrants' to spend first year in the Quartzsite indoctrination camps (a SheriffJoeCorp™ operation)
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:58:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm not coming until you get more water.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 1:58:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vt has 626,xxx people in the entire state. For you OP I'll make an easy comparison so you can understand - that's less than a third of your population, just in Phoenix!

I like it that way and wish there were even less people, however any freedom loving, constitution believing individuals wants to move here and doesn't try and change our small town / no (few) chain store ways I'll help you unload the U-Haul truck when you get here.

Why anyone would want to exclude voters that believe in small government, freedom, and gun rights is beyond my comprehension.

VT is actually about half the size of your largest county. We have 69 people per sq mile. AZ is at about 60 people per sq mile. The difference is 2/3 of VT is not uninhabitable . Considering about 150,000 of VT's 627,000 live in our few population centers there is plenty of room to spread out - hardly a crowd.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:02:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Too many people moving here from other states, mostly California, because they hate what their state has become... and then trying to change us to be more like where they came from.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:04:01 PM EDT
[#11]
It's my plan to move there if (when) California takes away what little gun rights we still have.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:05:42 PM EDT
[#12]
AZ is a transient state, there's as much outflow as there is inflow. A lot of people move here and find out they don't like it.

People move around, humans are a migratory species.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:08:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Arizona, is that east or west of Rockies? I think that is a flyover state so meh.

View Quote

Isn't Arizona a city in Mexico???

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:09:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
AZ is a transient state, there's as much outflow as there is inflow. A lot of people move here and find out they don't like it.

People move around, humans are a migratory species.
View Quote

There isnt even close to as much outflow as inflow.

The last few years were a breather because of the economy.  Development plans are in high gear again.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:17:04 PM EDT
[#15]
If you don't like it, move. You don't own the state. When its mentioned that people moved to California and ruined it, everyone says "Shut up. You need to move"

Your plight is no different.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:18:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Now now there's plenty of room in Arizona and Texas if the baby boomers would do us all a favor and die off quicker
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Are you making a list of all these people threatening to move to AZ?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:20:29 PM EDT
[#18]
...but, but, but I have a college degree! ...and I brought my OWN guns!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:21:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Sorry OP but I'm going to have to ignore your wishes. I fell in love with the Parks area west of Flagstaff years ago. I can still work locally here in Vegas but enjoy the mountains as well. I travel for work so you won't have to put up with me too much.

I'm conservative and vote that way, love guns, make good money and I'm pretty darn polite to people. I think I would be an asset to your state!

This is a few years out so maybe you can build a fence to keep me out.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:21:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Keep that in mind when the population of Florence hits it's currently planned for 300,000, they move another 500,000 into Buckeye and the planned Peoria extension around Lake Pleasant hits 250,000.  Same shit in every other zip code. Shit Prescott is already unrecognizable, another 300% increase won't hurt.

This whole thing is how California, state with the most and best of everything, got ruined.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't think the people on this forum are the ones we need to worry about.  We need as many pro gun people we can get.  Then maybe it will push all the anti's away.

But, AZ has none of what CA can boast.....or very little of it.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:22:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Are you making a list of all these people threatening to move to AZ?
View Quote

Lol, I forgot about that.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:22:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Please don't.

Thank you.

View Quote

this!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:24:22 PM EDT
[#23]
OP is just jealous about some out of state competition coming to his turf, fucking his women, taking his jobs, buying his land, being his boss, and being more pro 2a than he ever could be.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:24:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Please don't.

Thank you.

View Quote

Just for that I'm moving to Prescott Valley next to my friends...
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#25]
I thought this was going to be a "everybody wants to move to Arizona until it's summer time" thread.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:25:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Too late there Mr Fish, I'm dug in like a tick on a hound dog.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:26:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Sorry OP but I'm going to have to ignore your wishes. I fell in love with the Parks area west of Flagstaff years ago. I can still work locally here in Vegas but enjoy the mountains as well. I travel for work so you won't have to put up with me too much.

I'm conservative and vote that way, love guns, make good money and I'm pretty darn polite to people. I think I would be an asset to your state!

View Quote

Make sure when you move to Parks that you pay way too much for real estate so you can force the local people out of the market.  Arizona's rural areas need way more gentrified out of staters to get those nasty locals to move ASAP.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:26:32 PM EDT
[#28]
I spent the first five years of my life in AZ and while I find the desert landscape visually appealing, I really don't think I could take the heat in summer.  Thus, as an AZ-native, I'm out, have fun with it though.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:27:42 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

OP.

Do you even understand that you are a part of the United States of America?

I live in Maine.

If I wanted to move to MY State of Arizona, I could.

What part of this don't you understand?

If you, an Arizonaite, wanted to move to Maine, I would welcome you with open arms.

OP, I'm sorry, but you have obvious mental retardation issues.

I know that in your simple mind you were attempting to be edgy, however OP, you failed.

I, a Mainer, have every right to Arizona that you do.

Sorry OP.  Move somewhere else.
View Quote
Seriously though. Nobody want you here....the other guys in this thread that posted before you are welcome

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#30]
And nothing was lost.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:28:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

So you go to a gun forum and tell those people not to come? Meanwhile liberals from Cali are flooding your state? Interesting strategy. Enjoy your rights while you can.
View Quote
As long as you kalifornians stay out our freedom will last beyond my years

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:29:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
OP is just jealous about some out of state competition coming to his turf, fucking his women, taking his jobs, buying his land, being his boss, and being more pro 2a than he ever could be.
View Quote

Ummm....

No.

Im just sick of seeing the desert converted to 3000 square foot shacks on 3200 square foot lots for a horde of new comers who don't know shit about the place and would be just as happy in a subdivision anywhere.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:31:27 PM EDT
[#33]
I made my plans prior to OP's disclaimer, so I'm in - right guys?

I've greatly been anticipating starting a new job in a bilingual call center next month, and the daily commute makes me tingle with excitement...
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:37:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I like rain, water and fishing so Arizona is a no go area for me.

It would be nice to have all the shooting areas that y'all do.
View Quote

Yup none of that here.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:39:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Seriously though. Nobody want you here....the other guys in this thread that posted before you are welcome  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP.

I live in Maine.

If you, an Arizonaite, wanted to move to Maine, I would welcome you with open arms.

I know that in your simple mind you were attempting to be edgy, however OP, you failed.

Pork, you're just jealous that I have better gun rights than you.

Nope, sorry pork, you can't move to Maine. We're full.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:42:26 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Make sure when you move to Parks that you pay way too much for real estate so you can force the local people out of the market.  Arizona's rural areas need way more gentrified out of staters to get those nasty locals to move ASAP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You realize this is a problem in every single non-leftist shithole state in the country right? It is not just Arizona getting fucked. Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida are all taking it pretty hard back east. You guys are just a few years behind. At least your governor (to my knowledge) isn't settling Syrians in your state.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:44:12 PM EDT
[#37]

That bitch will always smell like vanilla. Smart.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:44:55 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Ummm....

No.

Im just sick of seeing the desert converted to 3000 square foot shacks on 3200 square foot lots for a horde of new comers who don't know shit about the place and would be just as happy in a subdivision anywhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ummm....

No.

I feel you. They look just as bad placed haphazardly in clear-cut forests. Those urbanites love settling on top of one another.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#39]
I was born there, raised there, went to high school there, went to college there, and may move back there....someday.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:46:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP.

I live in Maine.

Can you expand on this claim?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:46:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please don't.

Thank you.

When the water runs out its going to be dog eat dog. Survival is a bitch.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:47:51 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Please don't.

Thank you.

View Quote

That's a damn dirty lie!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:49:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP.

I live in Maine.

don't feel like looking it up for you.

google is your friend, friend.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Actually we're all booked up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please don't.

Thank you.

Actually we're all booked up.

So are we.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:50:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:51:04 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Please don't.

Thank you.

View Quote

Why does Flagstaff suck?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
OP.

I live in Maine.

View Quote

No one wants to live in Maine
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:52:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

There is plenty of dessert here.

Its the desert that you people are ruining.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wut???? You ran out of dessert? It's all full now??? You need to chill, OP.

There is plenty of dessert here.

Its the desert that you people are ruining.

Stop taking all my sand!!

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:52:53 PM EDT
[#49]
New Mexico is better anyway.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:53:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP.

I live in Maine.

Perfect.  Living under the radar is awesome.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top