Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:54:08 PM EDT
[#1]
If I move anywhere its going to be a place a hell of a lot cooler than here.  I think on average Arizona is a few degrees hotter than the Vegas valley.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:55:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

VT is actually about half the size of your largest county. We have 69 people per sq mile. AZ is at about 60 people per sq mile. The difference is 2/3 of VT is not uninhabitable . Considering about 150,000 of VT's 627,000 live in our few population centers there is plenty of room to spread out - hardly a crowd.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vt has 626,xxx people in the entire state. For you OP I'll make an easy comparison so you can understand - that's less than a third of your population, just in Phoenix!

I like it that way and wish there were even less people, however any freedom loving, constitution believing individuals wants to move here and doesn't try and change our small town / no (few) chain store ways I'll help you unload the U-Haul truck when you get here.

Why anyone would want to exclude voters that believe in small government, freedom, and gun rights is beyond my comprehension.

Vermont is the size of a county.  600,000 people in a shoebox is a crowd.

VT is actually about half the size of your largest county. We have 69 people per sq mile. AZ is at about 60 people per sq mile. The difference is 2/3 of VT is not uninhabitable . Considering about 150,000 of VT's 627,000 live in our few population centers there is plenty of room to spread out - hardly a crowd.

There is nowhere in Vermont that I'd want to live.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Y
Quoted:

Why does Flagstaff suck?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please don't.

We are full.  Our number one problem is too many people.

Phoenix is ruined.  Prescott is just another shitty city now.  Flagstaff has always sucked.  Tucson is a hole.  Sedona needs a MOAB or FAB.

Most of the problems come from "you people."  And no, you are not an exception.

Please, on the name of everything holy, stay away.  Colorado is nice.  Texas welcomes you.

Thank you.

(Also, if you moved here in the past 20 years, please consider moving away.)

Why does Flagstaff suck?

Flagstaff is a nasty little hole located in a great area.

Its never been a nice town, or now, city.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:57:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If I move anywhere its going to be a place a hell of a lot cooler than here.  I think on average Arizona is a few degrees hotter than the Vegas valley.
View Quote

A lot of Arizona is cooler than Las Vegas.

Phoenix is a little hotter and a little wetter than Vegas.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Flag is cool....

it's just the people here who suck dead donkey liberal hippie bloated prolapsed rotten anus.

I don't travel across the railroad tracks because : fuck people.  too many 'leg sweep and heel smashes' awaiting my execution with precise prejudice.  rural is the way to go.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 2:59:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Y

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Y
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please don't.

Phoenix is ruined.  Prescott is just another shitty city now.  Flagstaff has always sucked.  Tucson is a hole.  Sedona needs a MOAB or FAB.

Please, on the name of everything holy, stay away.  Colorado is nice.  Texas welcomes you.

Thank you.

Why does Flagstaff suck?

Thanks for the details.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:04:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Ummm....

No.

Im just sick of seeing the desert converted to 3000 square foot shacks on 3200 square foot lots for a horde of new comers who don't know shit about the place and would be just as happy in a subdivision anywhere.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is just jealous about some out of state competition coming to his turf, fucking his women, taking his jobs, buying his land, being his boss, and being more pro 2a than he ever could be.

Ummm....

No.

Im just sick of seeing the desert converted to 3000 square foot shacks on 3200 square foot lots for a horde of new comers who don't know shit about the place and would be just as happy in a subdivision anywhere.

I can see you have a case of class envy but that is ok.

Would it make you feel better if we come there and buy 100 acres each?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:05:56 PM EDT
[#8]
OP, I'm a life long Kalifornian and I am currently looking at cabins the the mountains of Arizona or a place by the river on the Arizona side. I'll be sure to invite you to my Bernie/Clinton inauguration party after I buy my place.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:08:29 PM EDT
[#9]
the shooting areas in Flag suck...so crowded and trashy.  unsafe when you're the only one shooting....safety in numbers right?

so much concrete here I'm fuckin fed-up.

cant have bonfires in your yard

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:11:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Plans are already made; I will be a resident, writing my manifesto on libertarian dictatorships and puttering the wife around Sun City West in our souped-up golf cart.  8 years to go.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:11:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have family in the Phoenix area, and it always looks a tad bit greener than here.  I love the desert in the winter, but damn the summers are brutal.

My aunt has a great plan for avoiding the weather.  She spends the summers in California living on a lake, and the winters in Arizona.  Must be nice.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:11:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Thanks for the details.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please don't.

Thank you.

Why does Flagstaff suck?

Thanks for the details.

High costs, low wages.  Liberal university.  Strung out along a railroad and an interstage highway.  Adjacent to the largest Indian tribe in a America.  Real indians.  The kind that look like indians and speak an indian language and are the angry struggling remnant of a broken culture dealing with poverty and intoxication ( not east coast green-eyed blond nose-bleed "indians").  Flag has never really had a soul or a real community identity, compared to say Prescott back in the day.

It is cool in climate and adjacent to millions of acres of public lands,on the plus side.

The more easily accessed FS areas near Flag are overrun with users on a lot of weekends though....

Back to that too many people thing.

There are still plenty of good spots,but you won't hear about them ffrom me.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:14:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP is just jealous about some out of state competition coming to his turf, fucking his women, taking his jobs, buying his land, being his boss, and being more pro 2a than he ever could be.

Ummm....

No.

You don't get it, and aren't even culturally equiped to understand.  You are perfectly proving my point.  This has nothing to do with money.  Apparently the concept of intrinsic value outside of monetary value is a bridge too far for the children of the mall generation to,understand.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:16:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Make sure when you move to Parks that you pay way too much for real estate so you can force the local people out of the market.  Arizona's rural areas need way more gentrified out of staters to get those nasty locals to move ASAP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry OP but I'm going to have to ignore your wishes. I fell in love with the Parks area west of Flagstaff years ago. I can still work locally here in Vegas but enjoy the mountains as well. I travel for work so you won't have to put up with me too much.

I'm conservative and vote that way, love guns, make good money and I'm pretty darn polite to people. I think I would be an asset to your state!

This is a few years out so maybe you can build a fence to keep me out.

Make sure when you move to Parks that you pay way too much for real estate so you can force the local people out of the market.  Arizona's rural areas need way more gentrified out of staters to get those nasty locals to move ASAP.

I won't pay too much no worries there lol... I'm far from "gentrified"... And I have a good friend who lives in Parks and I've hung out with his friends as well. We got on great!

This is still in the exploratory phase so don't start building the wall yet.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:16:42 PM EDT
[#15]
been trying that we're full bullshite for 30 years in texas...doesn't work
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:16:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Thanks for the details.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please don't.

Thank you.

Why does Flagstaff suck?

Thanks for the details.

It's a college town(NAU), rife with liberal politicians. Total San Francisco attitude, with thousands of students who will work for much less than most people will.  Higher cost of living, no real industry(LOL@timber/construction) and is absolutely land locked by three national forests so good luck buying any real piece of property.

It's a shame really, how Phoenix and all its surrounding cities where most of the states infrastructure lies was settled in a scorching valley of despair and not further north. Flagstaff, and really the entire northern half of Arizona truly is a remarkable and beautiful place. If PHX was built 150-200 miles further north, AZ would be completely perfect.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:20:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Representing the liberal bastion of Tucson I would like to welcome all gun loving folks to move here and register to vote. We suffer from a large population of liberal students who choose to stay and too many liberals crossing over the Colorado River and fucking up our politics.

So please ignore the OP or if he's in Maricopa County fuck them and come down to Pima county by the thousands. Register to vote and drive the liberals away.

Plus we're usually 10 degrees cooler than wantabee LA size Phoenix. We are limited in size by being surrounded by mountains, so y'all come down!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

It's a college town(NAU), rife with liberal politicians. Total San Francisco attitude, with thousands of students who will work for much less than most people will.  Higher cost of living, no real industry(LOL@timber/construction) and is absolutely land locked by three national forests so good luck buying any real piece of property.

It's a shame really, how Phoenix and all its surrounding cities where most of the states infrastructure lies was settled in a scorching valley of despair and not further north. Flagstaff, and really the entire northern half of Arizona truly is a remarkable and beautiful place. If PHX was built 150-200 miles further north, AZ would be completely perfect.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please don't.

Thank you.

Why does Flagstaff suck?

Thanks for the details.

Phoenix was built where the water from the high country converges in the Salt, Verde and Gila Rivers.  Phoenix owns the water, hence the city.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:23:01 PM EDT
[#19]

come on up...before the fire bans
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:24:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Representing the liberal bastion of Tucson I would like to welcome all gun loving folks to move here and register to vote. We suffer from a large population of liberal students who choose to stay and too many liberals crossing over the Colorado River and fucking up our politics.

So please ignore the OP or if he's in Maricopa County fuck them and come down to Pima county by the thousands. Register to vote and drive the liberals away.

Plus we're usually 10 degrees cooler than wantabee LA size Phoenix. We are limited in size by being surrounded by mountains, so y'all come down!
View Quote

Google "Golden Corridor."

Your masters in Phoenix have a plan, and when its is complete, Phoenix and Tucson are one city.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:26:21 PM EDT
[#21]

Dude, i camp year round, all over Arizona.  It was better in the past, and its only getting worse,
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:29:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Flag is cool....

it's just the people here who suck dead donkey liberal hippie bloated prolapsed rotten anus.

I don't travel across the railroad tracks because : fuck people.  too many 'leg sweep and heel smashes' awaiting my execution with precise prejudice.  rural is the way to go.

https://scontent-lax3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t31.0-8/12418837_10206761371685432_319092864944841106_o.jpg
View Quote

You have a lot of white sand
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:30:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Too many people moving here from other states, mostly California, because they hate what their state has become... and then trying to change us to be more like where they came from.
View Quote

well now you know what us Virginians are going through !!! our Gov. just restored 200,000 felons voting rights between that and all the assholes that moved here that don't share our values we will now be a reliably blue state.....
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:37:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Why anyone would want to associate with people that reelect the senior senator from arizona is beyond my understanding.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:42:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Why anyone would want to associate with people that reelect the senior senator from arizona is beyond my understanding.
View Quote

I blame the immigrants.

We had Barry Goldwater.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:42:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Just moved here for a temp Job, I think i might stay for a while and invite some friends
Where do you live OP?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:42:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Just moved here for a temp Job, I think i might stay for a while and invite some friends
Where do you live OP?
View Quote

Arizona.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:43:41 PM EDT
[#28]
So, we're you born here or what?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:46:06 PM EDT
[#29]
I figured people from free states would want more like-minded, freedom-oriented people there, no?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:50:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please don't.

Thank you.

Why does Flagstaff suck?

Thanks for the details.

If it had been, we'd already be a Commie-fornia of the desert.

Look how the shitbags are flocking to, and turning Las Vegas into a leftist dump because the summers are cooler.

----------------------------------------

FightingHellfish, your proposed plan would only make things worse.
The only people who obey laws are conservative. The Parasites ( liberals ) always seek the freshest, strongest blood to draw from.

#1: Arizona needs a wall on the western border before one on the southern border.

#2: a voting waiting period of 10 years and the wait clock starts with home ownership that you live in full time.
Property speculators, renters, snow birds and out of state businesses can go fuck themselves.

#3: political groups who try to use the latest liberal/progressive buzz words, concepts and virtue signaling in their election propaganda, should be summarily deported to Commie-fornia or Yankee Land. Their choice.

Do these three things, and Arizona will improve markedly.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:50:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Please don't.

Thank you.

View Quote

Nope, Texas doesn't want your ass either. Just stay where you are or go to Florida.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:54:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Please don't.

Thank you.

View Quote

My mother moved here 25+ years ago and I spend summers here as a kid. Finally moved here less than 3 years ago, so fuck you OP. You don't like it... feel free to leave.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 3:54:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I blame the immigrants.

We had Barry Goldwater.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I blame the immigrants.

We had Barry Goldwater.

I moved out here to escape the fuckers who would vote for McStain and against Goldwater.

I'm staying, and I'm going to fight the good fight. AzCDL is a good place to start for those who aren't members yet.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:08:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Ummm....

No.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ummm....

No.

... and approved by..... your own city/town councils.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:09:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Moved from Globe-Miami recently.  Not a bad spot but if I could move back I'd head to Mesa.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:22:03 PM EDT
[#36]
OP, you realize that its "only getting worse" (in your words) everywhere, right? This population problem (too many people) is a widespread issue, affects us all (negatively), and isn't going away. If people are going to move to my state, I'd rather them be pro-gun, more-or-less like-minded people on this forum than liberals from NY or CT. They're coming either way.

By the way, I'm one of the people coming to your state shortly to make things worse. Sorry.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:23:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Look how the shitbags are flocking to, and turning Las Vegas into a leftist dump because the summers are cooler.

The only people who obey laws are conservative. The Parasites ( liberals ) always seek the freshest, strongest blood to draw from.

#1: Arizona needs a wall on the western border before one on the southern border.

#2: a voting waiting period of 10 years and the wait clock starts with home ownership that you live in full time.
Property speculators, renters, snow birds and out of state businesses can go fuck themselves.

#3: political groups who try to use the latest liberal/progressive buzz words, concepts and virtue signaling in their election propaganda, should be summarily deported to Commie-fornia or Yankee Land. Their choice.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Y
Quoted:

Why does Flagstaff suck?

Thanks for the details.

I didn't propose a plan, rule or law.  I just asked nicely.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ummm....

No.

$$$$$
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:26:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I figured people from free states would want more like-minded, freedom-oriented people there, no?
View Quote

We don't need any more people.  We have plenty.

And, no offense but I've never met any freedom-oriented people from anywhere in New England out here, "R" or not.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:31:43 PM EDT
[#40]
moved down to Arizona for a couple of years.What a bunch of fucked up,stuck up,rude assholes.Plus a bunch of them are Obama dick suckers.Born there and glad Im gone from there.Racist,lazy,pro Obama,RUDE AS HELL people.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Ha! You can have that sweltering shithole state. And, good luck with your Rosetta Stone - Spanish Edition.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:33:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
moved down to Arizona for a couple of years.What a bunch of fucked up,stuck up,rude assholes.Plus a bunch of them are Obama dick suckers.Born there and glad Im gone from there.Racist,lazy,pro Obama,RUDE AS HELL people.
View Quote

LOL.

Luke AFB doesn't count.

So I can mark you down for "won't be moving to AZ?"

Success!
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:34:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ha! You can have that sweltering shithole state. And, good luck with your Rosetta Stone - Spanish Edition.

I would actually like to get a copy of the Spanish Rosetta Stone if anybody has an extra copy.  Hit my IM.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:36:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Too late there Mr Fish, I'm dug in like a tick on a hound dog.
View Quote
You sir are most welcomed here*.

*I cannot wait to show you my latest new toys
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:39:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

don't feel like looking it up for you.

google is your friend, friend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
OP.

Do you even understand that you are a part of the United States of America?

I live in Maine.

If I wanted to move to MY State of Arizona, I could.

What part of this don't you understand?

If you, an Arizonaite, wanted to move to Maine, I would welcome you with open arms.

OP, I'm sorry, but you have obvious mental retardation issues.

I know that in your simple mind you were attempting to be edgy, however OP, you failed.

I, a Mainer, have every right to Arizona that you do.

Sorry OP.  Move somewhere else.
Seriously though. Nobody want you here....the other guys in this thread that posted before you are welcome  

Pork, you're just jealous that I have better gun rights than you.

Nope, sorry pork, you can't move to Maine. We're full.

Can you expand on this claim?

don't feel like looking it up for you.

google is your friend, friend.

Are you talkin new hampster or maine?

I ask because 3 years running Arizona has been named Best State for Gun Owners.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Too late there Mr Fish, I'm dug in like a tick on a hound dog.

Hey! Whoa!  Didin't you mover here like, last Wednesday?  At least wait for your Arizona license plates to arrive before you extend the welcome mat.

Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:00:29 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm a native Arizonan but I really don't see the appeal of AZ. Yeah the gun laws are good, but other than that the plus column is rather sparse. Phoenix is ghetto as fuck, old and run down looking. Summers are Ethiopia hot. Illegal aliens running the roost. Not sure why anyone would want to live there.

OP is funny though, posting on a gun forum, telling people to stay away, all the while welcoming illegal alien with open arms. Glad you have your priorities straight OP, that's why AZ is the shit hole it is now, and getting worse. But hey at least you have John McCain.
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm a native Arizonan but I really don't see the appeal of AZ. Yeah the gun laws are good, but other than that the plus column is rather sparse. Phoenix is ghetto as fuck, old and run down looking. Summers are Ethiopia hot. Illegal aliens running the roost. Not sure why anyone would want to live there.

OP is funny though, posting on a gun forum, telling people to stay away, all the while welcoming illegal alien with open arms. Glad you have your priorities straight OP, that's why AZ is the shit hole it is now, and getting worse. But hey at least you have John McCain.
View Quote

WTF is that shit?!?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#49]
OP just wait a few more generations of Mexicanos get to vote, they'll be  asking you to move or else, comprendi?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Why do people want to live there? I'd much rather live in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Utah or (if they repeal the anti-gun shit) Colorado.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top