Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 2:50:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh, goody, that prosecutor just can't wait to prosecute a capitalist who thinks that property is more important than a thug's life.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:14:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:19:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Too late now, isn't it?
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:24:56 PM EDT
[#4]
They're not "protesters" at that point.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:26:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How about that waiting period? Also good luck getting a carry permit in MD. Do they even recognize your place of business as a place you can carry it?
View Quote
Yes, but Baltimore may be much much worse.

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:27:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Mayor will now not let him reopen if there is a gun on the premisses.

Better off moving to another town.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:31:05 PM EDT
[#7]
As a business owner who has to do cash deposits, he might have a better chance than Joe Blow citizen of getting the rare Maryland CCW. I knew a couple people who had one.

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:35:44 PM EDT
[#8]
the owner needs to buy a tank of gas and use it to put that city in his rear view mirror for ever .

gd
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:38:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
In Baltimore (and in some other parts of the country).........I figure that a jury will not take kindly to a store owner using deadly force against a group of yutes intent on ONLY having fun at your expense during a riot or not.

They were just funin' and my baby was just watchin'.

Aloha, Mark
View Quote

When someone is spraying you with lighter fluid, it is best to be judged by twelve than carried by six.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
When they are throwing lighter fluid on you and trying to light you on fire no jury in America would convict you
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

In Baltimore (and in some other parts of the country).........I figure that a jury will not take kindly to a store owner using deadly force against a group of yutes intent on ONLY having fun at your expense during a riot or not.

Aloha, Mark

When they are throwing lighter fluid on you and trying to light you on fire no jury in America would convict you
I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 6:56:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yup deal with that stupid law all the time selling to MD residents
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not with a magazine capacity of greater than 10.

You can absolutely have a magazine capacity greater than 10 in Maryland.  You just have to purchase the mag outside of Maryland and physically bring it into Maryland yourself.  You can't have it mailed here and you can't received it in Maryland.  It's fine to receive the mag out of state and bring it with you back to Maryland.

Yup deal with that stupid law all the time selling to MD residents

And it should tell you something when a Mary-Lander is going to NJ (of all places) to buy mags...

We thank you for keeping them out of Virginia.  We're blamed enough by Bloomturd and our esteemed Gov, McAwful
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:02:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Best thing you can do is take the insurance money. tell you land lord your out of business, (and no you will not be paying anything more until he refurbs the building) and move you business to an area that won't burn you out.

Listen to the tears.

Profit, probably making more money with people who won't blame you for anything.
View Quote

I wouldn't do that until you read the lease first.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:05:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Just GTFO! Buy a gun , yes, after you move someplace fit for human civilization.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:36:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

When someone is spraying you with lighter fluid, it is best to be judged by twelve than carried by six.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aloha, Mark

The only problems is once you get sprayed with lighter fluid/gasoline and you discharge a firearm you could potentially provide the spark that leads to your combustion.
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:42:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
"A gun for what?!?!? To shoot a misunderstood yute?" You surely jest......
View Quote

An aspiring hip-hop artist, just starting to get his life back on track and needed a little social justice and "wealth redistribution" to help fund his come back.

anyway, that businessman didn't build that you know...

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:45:43 PM EDT
[#16]
While I realize it might not be feasible for some of those business owners, if they could they should just close up shop and leave...........start their business somewhere else and let those lovely protesters do without a CVS or a pizza place
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 10:48:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

he will continue to vote wrong no matter what
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It might be better  to relocate his business to a more civilized location.

and buy a gun.

he will continue to vote wrong no matter what

Or 3rd Party like a tard...  

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 10:54:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aloha, Mark

Yep...

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top