Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/2/2015 9:58:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 10:02:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Business owner is going to rebuild and arm himself this time.  Too bad he learned his lesson the hard way.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 10:24:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Arming is a good idea, but he should not rebuild there. Why keep throwing money/tax dollars into an area whose racist elected leadership wants to give terrorists "space to destroy"?
If I were him I'd move my business to mostly white small town. He and his family would be much safer there as opposed to the liberal shit hole known now as Baltswana....that is unless an intolerant gay militant group targeted his pizza shop.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 10:38:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Arming is a good idea, but he should not rebuild there. Why keep throwing money/tax dollars into an area whose racist elected leadership wants to give terrorists "space to destroy"?

If I were him I'd move my business to mostly white small town. He and his family would be much safer there as opposed to the liberal shit hole known now as Baltswana....that is unless an intolerant gay militant group targeted his pizza shop.        
View Quote

THIS is a well thought out, rational post!!
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

A clue for those of you living in poverty stricken cities
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 10:53:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Go fund me in, three, two ......

Lol. Not gonna happen.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 11:09:07 AM EDT
[#6]
And he'll stay and vote the same.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 11:11:42 AM EDT
[#7]

WOW ! That is a good read. Very plausible - hope it never comes to that
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 11:48:27 AM EDT
[#8]
never let a good crisis go to waste even if you have to make one yourself
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 11:48:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
And he'll stay and vote the same.
View Quote

probably is not covered by insurance
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 11:49:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Business owner is going to rebuild and arm himself this time.  Too bad he learned his lesson the hard way.
View Quote

He will not rebuild. Insurance is null and void.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 11:52:24 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Civil Insurrection?

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 11:59:35 AM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's about what I see and its not so far off either. Can we avoid it ,,, maybe but with the current POTUS. I'm thinking not.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 12:08:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Hillary voter right there. He won't be able to get a permit. He'll rebuild right there and it will get tore up again or he'll get murdered in a robbery when he opens up again.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 12:28:15 PM EDT
[#14]
He need to rebuild and send the bill to the damn mayor...let that bitch pay...every business that was looted or burned, every property owner who was damaged...they all need to file class action against her personally and the city...SHE TOLD THE COPS TO STAND DOWN AND LET THEM DESTROY...SHE SAID ITS ONLY PROPERTY...

And he should arm up...throw lighter fluid on me I might burn but its gonna get lit from my muzzle flashes as I'm gonna fucking lit your ass up hard...fire to slide lock and reload...fuck these sons o bitches...
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Savages.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 5:06:21 PM EDT
[#16]
The author of the 'Clue for those of you..' article states that food relief will be unable to enter the inner city and that armed guards will not be available. But, he just states it without any reason. The U.S. is very, very good at providing force. We are though, awfully slow to reach the point of resolve needed to make it happen. We also have lots of experience providing relief to disaster stricken areas as long as the politicians can put aside their petty differences and make it happen. He then goes on to say that authorities will be unable to block cell phone transmission, but again doesn't give us a reason why. Why? Well because he NEEDS these things to be true in order to make his scenario plausible.

He's probably right about the first few days of the conflict. I can see all this stuff happening for the first few days. The police may well be overwhelmed but, they really only have to fight a delaying action until the National Guard can mobilize. Yes, business will be interrupted for a while. We are big enough to absorb that damage. The inner city youth to which he refers are too few, (that's why they are called a minority), poorly armed, poorly supplied, poorly led (if at all), unorganized, and unaware of the situation outside their own few blocks of pissin' grounds. They cannot win. They cannot break even either. They cannot do significant damage to the nation as a whole, not even a state. Individuals, families and neighborhoods will need to keep their guard up of course. But, you take thugs out of their own neighborhood and they don't even know where they are, either in terms of navigation or culture.

Remember how the author notes that the thugs' rifles are not even zeroed? Their whole lives are not zeroed! If they attempt assault beyond their borders they will simply encounter a rolling cascade of fuckup of their own making. Broken vehicles. Lost members. Drunk and drugged soldiers. It would be like fighting the Iraqi's retarded cousins who are armed with slingshots. Fish in a barrel. The author's sniper ambush is a pretty simple idea and would probably work but isn't likely to even be needed. When they are lost and leaking coolant in a suburban neighborhood, if the suburbanites are as pissed off as the author suggests, (and they may well be) then the shoe is on the other foot.

We used to say "America, Love It Or Leave It". This ain't East Germany. anyone who wants out is free to go someplace better. Bon Voyage kiddies! I suggest we supply expidited passports to any who desire them. Make it so they can order them on Obama phones, see? simple.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 5:54:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Having survived the forced integration (bussing) riots, the post-MLK assassination riots, the 1992 LA riots, and everything in between, I can now say this - I am armed.

In 1992 I was 60 seconds from starting a rescue run to recover my wife from Harm's Way.  She got out,... just in time.

I do not have a neighborhood defense plan, which I regret because I do not have a credible way to bug out.  I do not think my neighbors would be interested.

The roads will be impassable with people and run right through the worst neighborhoods.  

I live on a hill and can see streets as far as a mile to the east.  To the west is the Pacific Ocean.  

They will come from the east.

My plan, such as it is:  I will stand and fight with a possible migration the short distance west to the water.  

The shoreline is a bad position - it is down slope from the bad guys and there's no cover.

I do not own a boat but wish I had one just for this reason (to bug out).

When the mob comes, if I see a Molitov Cocktail, lit or unlit, I will shoot without hesitation.  Fire is my worst enemy.  I am accurate enough out to about 1/2 mile and the rifle is powerful to get the job done at that distance.  

That's all I've got.  What's your plan?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:17:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Having survived the forced integration (bussing) riots, the post-MLK assassination riots, the 1992 LA riots, and everything in between, I can now say this - I am armed.

In 1992 I was 60 seconds from starting a rescue run to recover my wife from Harm's Way.  She got out,... just in time.

I do not have a neighborhood defense plan, which I regret because I do not have a credible way to bug out.  I do not think my neighbors would be interested.

The roads will be impassable with people and run right through the worst neighborhoods.  

I live on a hill and can see streets as far as a mile to the east.  To the west is the Pacific Ocean.  

My plan, such as it is:  I will stand and fight with a possible migration the short distance west to the water.  

The shoreline is a bad position - it is down slope from the bad guys and there's no cover.

When the mob comes, if I see a Molitov Cocktail, lit or unlit, I will shoot without hesitation.  Fire is my worst enemy.  I am accurate enough out to about 1/2 mile and the rifle is powerful to get the job done at that distance.  

View Quote

I have a three year supply of cheesy puffs, monster drinks, Tap Out shirts, Kleenex, and every Scarlet Johanson film ever made. I'm good to go.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:37:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I have a three year supply of cheesy puffs, monster drinks, Tap Out shirts, Kleenex, and every Scarlet Johanson film ever made. I'm good to go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um - Hand Lotion?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:40:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

he learned nothing , he is an idiot to stay
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 6:47:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Um - Hand Lotion?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Um - Hand Lotion?

He'll use tears, spit or CLP.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 7:30:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Maybe a first or second gen immigrant who has owned a business for 8 years. He's not suckling the govs tit, I hope he does well.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:01:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Real nice, guys, typical GD bullshit response.

So, I guess you don't have a plan, either.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:06:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I moved.  If it is that bad, I will just drive up the forested road 2 miles and drop 20 trees across the road.

Thing is, we don't see those types here.  Hopefully we will be ok.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:17:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Not rioters; "protesters".

Not riots; "demonstrations"

Not thugs; "teens".
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:19:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Too bad he didn't have an Italian accent, it takes away the pizza ambiance thing
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:23:40 PM EDT
[#28]
with all the gofundme sympathy scams it wouldn't surprise if mohammed or whatever his name is exaggerating a little.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:25:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Not thugs; "teens".
View Quote

If I wanted to call them purple gay unicorns I'd be within my rights.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
with all the gofundme sympathy scams it wouldn't surprise if mohammed or whatever his name is exaggerating a little.
View Quote

It could be an insurance scam, too?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 8:34:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:06:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I moved.  If it is that bad, I will just drive up the forested road 2 miles and drop 20 trees across the road.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Back when Y2K and the possibilities of social breakdown were large in some peoples' minds there was someone who put forth a description of the threat simply as:

"If you are within five miles of a 7-11, you are toast.  If you are within a single tankful of gasoline's drive of a big city, you could be in for trouble."

Still good advice today.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:09:04 PM EDT
[#34]
Who the fuck hates pizza?!?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:09:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Back when Y2K and the possibilities of social breakdown were large in some peoples' minds there was someone who put forth a description of the threat simply as:

"If you are within five miles of a 7-11, you are toast.  If you are within a single tankful of gasoline's drive of a big city, you could be in for trouble."

Still good advice today.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still good advice today.

So pretty much, Alaska is the safe zone.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:10:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Pretty soon we'll be subjected to all the handwringing and whining about Food and Service "deserts".

And no one in the media or the affected communities will make the slightest connection.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:13:26 PM EDT
[#37]
It still amazes me the folks that think if a gang of peaceful protesters burns down your house, business, whatever, you will be compensated 100% by your insurance co.

So no real harm done, right?

Certainly not worth defending with any level of force, right?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:15:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/i-m-sorry-i-thought-this-was-america-7.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not thugs; "teens".

"Your" rights, comrade?

Surely you jest.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:17:21 PM EDT
[#39]
in all those days of rioting were any of the protestors ever shot by a business owner in self defense?
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:31:45 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

"Your" rights, comrade?

Surely you jest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not thugs; "teens".

"Your" rights, comrade?

Surely you jest.

Ah yes comrade. I forgot that document is now ignored.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:39:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Bastards
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:44:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Plan:
Lock gate at end of driveway.
Get guns out
Arm family members (most have their own anyway)
Shoot people who need shooting
Do not shoot people who do not need shooting
If they keep coming and I am down to my last 3,000 rounds, I will light my own house on fire and bug the fuck out. Because if I am still alive and that low on ammo, fit has officially hit the shan.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:48:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 9:50:25 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I could see it going pretty close to this.

Link Posted: 5/2/2015 10:43:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
The author of the 'Clue for those of you..' article states that food relief will be unable to enter the inner city and that armed guards will not be available. But, he just states it without any reason. The U.S. is very, very good at providing force. We are though, awfully slow to reach the point of resolve needed to make it happen. We also have lots of experience providing relief to disaster stricken areas as long as the politicians can put aside their petty differences and make it happen. He then goes on to say that authorities will be unable to block cell phone transmission, but again doesn't give us a reason why. Why? Well because he NEEDS these things to be true in order to make his scenario plausible.

He's probably right about the first few days of the conflict. I can see all this stuff happening for the first few days. The police may well be overwhelmed but, they really only have to fight a delaying action until the National Guard can mobilize. Yes, business will be interrupted for a while. We are big enough to absorb that damage. The inner city youth to which he refers are too few, (that's why they are called a minority), poorly armed, poorly supplied, poorly led (if at all), unorganized, and unaware of the situation outside their own few blocks of pissin' grounds. They cannot win. They cannot break even either. They cannot do significant damage to the nation as a whole, not even a state. Individuals, families and neighborhoods will need to keep their guard up of course. But, you take thugs out of their own neighborhood and they don't even know where they are, either in terms of navigation or culture.

Remember how the author notes that the thugs' rifles are not even zeroed? Their whole lives are not zeroed! If they attempt assault beyond their borders they will simply encounter a rolling cascade of fuckup of their own making. Broken vehicles. Lost members. Drunk and drugged soldiers. It would be like fighting the Iraqi's retarded cousins who are armed with slingshots. Fish in a barrel. The author's sniper ambush is a pretty simple idea and would probably work but isn't likely to even be needed. When they are lost and leaking coolant in a suburban neighborhood, if the suburbanites are as pissed off as the author suggests, (and they may well be) then the shoe is on the other foot.

We used to say "America, Love It Or Leave It". This ain't East Germany. anyone who wants out is free to go someplace better. Bon Voyage kiddies! I suggest we supply expidited passports to any who desire them. Make it so they can order them on Obama phones, see? simple.
View Quote

I think this is pretty spot on.  Yep, their whole lives are "not zeroed."  These riots are pretty much confined to the shithole hoods where the morons live.  Try to take that fight to the suburbs and the whole thing just doesn't work.  The people who live in these neighborhoods who have the wherewithal to organize anything make something of themselves and get the hell out.  Sure, there might a few criminal masterminds living there but even they can only do so much with the material they have to work with.  And they know that.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:14:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Except most policies exclude acts of war, invasion, riot, or insurrection.

So all those businesses?  The ones whose stuff is " just property" and "not worth killing over?"

Yeah... They end up having to eat it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It still amazes me the folks that think if a gang of peaceful protesters burns down your house, business, whatever, you will be compensated 100% by your insurance co.

So no real harm done, right?

Certainly not worth defending with any level of force, right?

Except most policies exclude acts of war, invasion, riot, or insurrection.

So all those businesses?  The ones whose stuff is " just property" and "not worth killing over?"

Yeah... They end up having to eat it.

Exactly. Amazing how much coverage the media is giving that little nugget of data.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 11:31:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

You have compared these people to the "Iraiqi's retarded cousins".....We've got a lot more "retarded cousins" than Iraq could ever dream of.  

Someday this will happen.  It's inevitable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top