Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/30/2015 4:38:36 PM EDT
http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/isils-sex-slaves-recount-horrific-stories-of-rape-abuse.aspx?pageID=238&nID=81689&NewsCatID=352

They were kidnapped, sold as sex slaves and raped for months at the hands of Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants.

Hundreds of them managed to reach safety in the territory of Iraq’s Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), either by escaping from ISIL by themselves or by the help of their relatives who paid a ransom.

We met the Yazidi women and girls in the Baadre, Shariya and Kepertu refugee camps in the northern Iraqi city of Dohuk, listening to their immensely disturbing accounts of abuse in captivity.

Dalia: Sold seven times

Dalia is a high school student from the Herdan village on Sinjar Mountain in northern Iraq. She was only 19 years old when she finally escaped from ISIL on April 4.

She hardly speaks now, often with tearful eyes and with long periods of silence between difficult phrases that describe not only brutality, but also everything that is against humanity.

Dalia was abused, raped and tortured during nine months in captivity. She was sold and bought seven times by different militants.

School turns into slave market

"On Aug. 3, 2014, we woke up to see ISIL militants raiding our village. Everyone was trying to escape, but they caught us,” she said.
"They gathered us in the village square. ‘You will either convert to Islam or you will die,’ they said. We agreed to convert out of fear. But anyway, they took all the village’s men away and we never heard of them again.

"They sorted the young women from the old. They brought the young women and children to Tel Afar [a northern Iraqi city]. And then they took away the children who were older than 5, including my brother. They imprisoned us at a school in Tel Afar. It was like a slave market. ISIL’s amirs, including Turks, Germans and Chechens, came each day and bought one of us. There were 12- to 13-year-old girls.

"A Turkmen ISIL militant from Tel Afar brought me to his home, where his wife and three children were also living. I stayed with him for five months. One day, an ISIL amir named Abu Mustafa forcibly took me from there and presented me as a gift to another amir named Aymen, who was Chechen.

"Before raping me, Aymen pulled my hair and forced my head into a bucket full of petrol. ‘You are so dirty, this is how we clean you,’ he said. Then he imprisoned me in his house and raped me for three days.

"Then I was exchanged with another Yazidi girl, who was made a concubine by Abu Salih. He raped me one night and then sent me back to Aymen. After 10 days, Abu Mustafa returned and bought me back, telling Aymen that I had been given as a gift as a concubine, not to be exchanged.

The rest of her story and a few more girls at the link.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:39:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I was thoroughly expecting "they made me dress up and bleat like a goat."
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:41:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:44:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

I was fully expecting this:

It turns out, the truth is much sadder.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:46:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpccpglnNf0

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

COC prohibits me from expressing how I truly feel about the truth, so that's why I decided to stick with my knee jerk reaction to the post title.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:46:55 PM EDT
[#5]
We need to put a bounty on ISIS scalps.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same. But the real life ISIS should be demolished.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:51:51 PM EDT
[#7]
But But They're our allies in overthrowing a duly elected regime in Syria!!!1!
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 4:58:33 PM EDT
[#8]
That behavior is completely in line with Koranic teaching.
DAESH knows this.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#9]
And yet some people go to join them willingly.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:01:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Unsurprisingly, Tumblrites have little to say about this actual rape culture.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:11:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck these animals........they ceased being human a long time ago, let them be slaughtered like the monsters they are
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:13:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote
Yea, the first girl mentioned Germans being among the Turks and Chechens

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:13:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:21:51 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:23:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

German born children of Muslim immigrants most likely.  Very unlikely to be "native Germans" who've converted to Islam and then gone radical enough to fall for the ISIS appeal.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:26:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Well, that's like, their culture, and stuff.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:28:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not even joking, I had a feeling the OP would just be this video.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:29:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Facebook won't let me share the link.

Interesting.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:31:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#21]
But, we must be accepting of other religions.  I mean, these guys are just being very conservative Muslims and practicing what the Koran tells them.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:38:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Religion of peace.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:38:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Slavery in the west ended only because white, Christian males waned it to.  It's never ebbed and is still alive and well in Africa and Asia.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anything sex oriented will always involve a few germans...haha
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:44:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Interesting.
View Quote

Can't have the truth getting out.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:49:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Sex slavery and abuse?

Neva been done befo!

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:54:13 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Interesting.
View Quote
That is where I saw it. Brigitte Gabriel had posted it. Here is her page, it`s a dozen or so stories down, you should be able to share it from her page.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That is where I saw it. Brigitte Gabriel had posted it. Here is her page, it`s a dozen or so stories down, you should be able to share it from her page.    https://www.facebook.com/ACTBrigitte?fref=ts

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.
That is where I saw it. Brigitte Gabriel had posted it. Here is her page, it`s a dozen or so stories down, you should be able to share it from her page.    https://www.facebook.com/ACTBrigitte?fref=ts

There's no share option.. only 'like' or 'comment'
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:00:46 PM EDT
[#30]
We play the role of the worlds policemen.  We should get together with every nation of the world.  We should identify and then hunt these animals down and kill them where they stand.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:05:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Not a word from the left's feminazis.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:05:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Good enough for Muhammad, good enough for them.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:06:09 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting.

Just looked and shows the same for me, maybe that is because I already shared it. Maybe if you "liked" her page it would give the option? You could just post the link, but it`s just the link, kinda lack luster.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:07:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It sounds like a sort of ritual being performed.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:07:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Yet college students here think that urinals are somehow oppressive to women.

Why dont they speak out about the REAL #waronwomen??

Cowards.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Universal Human Values.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:16:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Bunch of racists here. Everyone knows 'microagression' from conservative, white males is really the #1 problem women face in 2015.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:37:37 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Bunch of racists here. Everyone knows 'microagression' from conservative, white males is really the #1 problem women face in 2015.
View Quote
Truth. Good thing some in the western world have helplines.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:51:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Universal Human Values.
View Quote

I was thinking about this not long ago.  Turns out that basic decency and respect for human dignity aren't very universal at all.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:55:48 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/isils-sex-slaves-recount-horrific-stories-of-rape-abuse.aspx?pageID=238&nID=81689&NewsCatID=352

They were kidnapped, sold as sex slaves and raped for months at the hands of Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants.

Hundreds of them managed to reach safety in the territory of Iraq’s Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG), either by escaping from ISIL by themselves or by the help of their relatives who paid a ransom.

We met the Yazidi women and girls in the Baadre, Shariya and Kepertu refugee camps in the northern Iraqi city of Dohuk, listening to their immensely disturbing accounts of abuse in captivity.

Dalia is a high school student from the Herdan village on Sinjar Mountain in northern Iraq. She was only 19 years old when she finally escaped from ISIL on April 4.

She hardly speaks now, often with tearful eyes and with long periods of silence between difficult phrases that describe not only brutality, but also everything that is against humanity.

Dalia was abused, raped and tortured during nine months in captivity. She was sold and bought seven times by different militants.

"On Aug. 3, 2014, we woke up to see ISIL militants raiding our village. Everyone was trying to escape, but they caught us,” she said.
"They gathered us in the village square. ‘You will either convert to Islam or you will die,’ they said. We agreed to convert out of fear. But anyway, they took all the village’s men away and we never heard of them again.

"They sorted the young women from the old. They brought the young women and children to Tel Afar [a northern Iraqi city]. And then they took away the children who were older than 5, including my brother. They imprisoned us at a school in Tel Afar. It was like a slave market. ISIL’s amirs, including Turks, Germans and Chechens, came each day and bought one of us. There were 12- to 13-year-old girls.

"A Turkmen ISIL militant from Tel Afar brought me to his home, where his wife and three children were also living. I stayed with him for five months. One day, an ISIL amir named Abu Mustafa forcibly took me from there and presented me as a gift to another amir named Aymen, who was Chechen.

"Before raping me, Aymen pulled my hair and forced my head into a bucket full of petrol. ‘You are so dirty, this is how we clean you,’ he said. Then he imprisoned me in his house and raped me for three days.

"Then I was exchanged with another Yazidi girl, who was made a concubine by Abu Salih. He raped me one night and then sent me back to Aymen. After 10 days, Abu Mustafa returned and bought me back, telling Aymen that I had been given as a gift as a concubine, not to be exchanged.

View Quote
Oh my gosh... I knew I shouldn't have read this.

There is not punishment this earth can be imposed on these ... they are not men... and even animals have redeeming qualities.

I hope they are tormented to their souls for what they have done.

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:59:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
There is not punishment this earth can be imposed on these ... they are not men... and even animals have redeeming qualities.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then definitely don't look at any photos of the girls who didn't convert and go to sale, angel.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 6:59:45 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Truth. Good thing some in the western world have helplines.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s189/Boru_album/10417820_10204202246717969_5475303697695395609_n_zpsvs9hghj7.jpg

https://www.dcp.wa.gov.au/CrisisAndEmergency/Pages/DomesticViolenceHelplines.aspx

When I first saw that pic, I assumed it was a shoop.

The second time, I went to the website.

How did a colony of hardened criminals end up like that?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:01:27 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Universal Human Values.
View Quote
Well, ISIS aren't humans so they don't contradict universal human values.  

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:10:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:17:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
But But They're our allies in overthrowing a duly elected regime in Syria!!!1!
View Quote

What's the weather like in your reality?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:19:07 PM EDT
[#46]
All they need are jobs and a little understanding.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:22:38 PM EDT
[#48]
If only they had better jobs, then they would not commit these crimes.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:25:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Western feminist turn a blind eye.
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:32:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Yet college students here think that urinals are somehow oppressive to women.

Why dont they speak out about the REAL #waronwomen??

Cowards.
View Quote

Because the actual bad actors in the world would beat them, rape them and then slit their throats.
Not the kind of people you want to confront.

Much easier to go after the office drone on the subway for manspreading.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top