[#1]
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:21:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Control is the name of the game
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 12:30:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
We play the role of the worlds policemen.  We should get together with every nation of the world.  We should identify and then hunt these animals down and kill them where they stand.
View Quote

No. Just no.

Now issuing letters of Marques and Reprisal, I can live with. Let the free market sort the cocksuckers out.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:25:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Some goat fuckers need to be deaded.

the rest is a COC violation
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 6:43:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Then definitely don't look at any photos of the girls who didn't convert and go to sale, angel.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh my gosh... I knew I shouldn't have read this.

There is not punishment this earth can be imposed on these ... they are not men... and even animals have redeeming qualities.

I hope they are tormented to their souls for what they have done.

Then definitely don't look at any photos of the girls who didn't convert and go to sale, angel.
We have a president who is the father of 2 girls. He does NOTHING.  He  doesn't live this so it must not be a thing.

I just can't stand that we know what is going on and have our hands tied to do nothing. This is no different than Hitler.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Gotta wonder about a sick fuckin' monk that gets his kicks from shoving a 13 year old girls head into a bucket of gasoline.

I hope to meet him someday.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 7:16:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Bunch of racists here. Everyone knows 'microagression' from conservative, white males is really the #1 problem women face in 2015.

View Quote

Truth. Once the Obama/Warren team gets to work. all will be fixed. The rape culture will vanish
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
We need to put a bounty on ISIS scalps.  
View Quote

I'd rather have a bounty on their ballsacks - taken while they are alive.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 7:23:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Because the actual bad actors in the world would beat them, rape them and then slit their throats.
Not the kind of people you want to confront.

Much easier to go after the office drone on the subway for manspreading.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yet college students here think that urinals are somehow oppressive to women.

Why dont they speak out about the REAL #waronwomen??

Cowards.

Because the actual bad actors in the world would beat them, rape them and then slit their throats.

No. That isn't it at all. It is that confronting them isn't part of the agenda.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 7:57:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I was thinking about this not long ago.  Turns out that basic decency and respect for human dignity aren't very universal at all.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Universal Human Values.

I was thinking about this not long ago.  Turns out that basic decency and respect for human dignity aren't very universal at all.

they never were.

think about it.

if the 10 commandments were natural, they never would have been written down in the first place.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 8:08:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Western Libtards will be in denial about this right up to the point they are raped and beheaded.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 3:50:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
We have a president who is the father of 2 girls. He does NOTHING.  He  doesn't live this so it must not be a thing.
I just can't stand that we know what is going on and have our hands tied to do nothing. This is no different than Hitler.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is not punishment this earth can be imposed on these ... they are not men... and even animals have redeeming qualities.

Somebody with a better education please correct me if I'm wrong, but we didn't go after Hitler because he was doing something horrible. We went to stop a threat to the nation. Likewise, it makes sense that we wouldn't go after ISIS to help women. It's my understanding that we don't go to war to help people or stop great injustice.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 3:57:06 PM EDT
[#13]
If only they were given a slot in the ISS.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Somebody with a better education please correct me if I'm wrong, but we didn't go after Hitler because he was doing something horrible. We went to stop a threat to the nation. Likewise, it makes sense that we wouldn't go after ISIS to help women. It's my understanding that we don't go to war to help people or stop great injustice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We go to war as a nation for strategic purposes, some being more obvious than others. We should properly identify the players and provide direct assistance when the struggle is ideological or humanitarian. Those Americans involved in such direct support may consider it a war from their perspective, but it's a different matter than undertaking the burden of bringing the nation to war.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 4:21:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:36:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Germany declaring war on us in 1941 was also a factor.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:40:17 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Religion of peace.
View Quote

Fucking savages...
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:50:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Germany declared war on the US.  whoopsie!

we knew what hitler was doing.  we just didn't care.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 2:57:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who is We?

FDR was trying to go to war with the nazis at least since they attacked the USSR
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 3:01:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Unsurprisingly, Tumblrites have little to say about this actual rape culture.
View Quote

One could make the same argument about here.

Did I make it in before the victim blamers?
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 3:22:13 PM EDT
[#22]
If only I had the money and I could get away with going to help the Kurds.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 3:41:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Who is We?

FDR was trying to go to war with the nazis at least since they attacked the USSR
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is We?

FDR just wanted to help his fellow travelers.

As for "we", the leadership of the US knew exactly what hitler was doing to the jews.  they just didn't care.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 3:59:48 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Facebook won't let me share the link.

Interesting.
View Quote
cant have people knowing the truth

Link Posted: 5/3/2015 4:01:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

As for "we", the leadership of the US knew exactly what hitler was doing to the jews.  they just didn't care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who is We?

The industrial genocide didn't begin until 1942. Prior to that it was done by more conventional means and then gas trucks. We were at war by the time it fully kicked in.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 4:01:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
We need to put a bounty on ISIS scalps.  

Inglorious Bastard style.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 7:54:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yet college students here think that urinals are somehow oppressive to women.

Why dont they speak out about the REAL #waronwomen??

Cowards.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top