BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In other words, Breitbart being Breitbart.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Their headline says one thing, then in the text of the story they say 'The Netanyahu regime ‘should be annihilated’.

That makes a difference. Saying the Obama regime should be wiped out might just get me to buy you a beer, whereas saying America should be wiped has rather different connotations.

But the actual quote was the "Israeli regime" no matter who the pm of israeli is, iran says it.  and that is what they said in english.

Their farsi quotes are a much more accurate insight into what they really think.

Its the "zionist regime" that must be destroyed.  

Regime change would be the most accurate way to describe it, but not simply exchanging a likud candidate for a labour candidate.  more like removing the jews and replacing them with muslims.  it is the destruction of israel as a jewish state.

if you accept that israel IS a jewish state, then the destruction of that status is an existential threat.

iran doesn't want all the jews dead, of course.  just under the control of a proper muslim government.

death to america, btw.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:54:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Don't make me get out the list.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I feel the "its happening" gif may be realistically appropriate in the near future.

Don't make me get out the list.

Lol
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:57:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yeah, the Iranians have pinky promised to use their nuclear bombs to annihilate only the Netanyahu regime and no other Jews.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Their headline says one thing, then in the text of the story they say 'The Netanyahu regime ‘should be annihilated’.

That makes a difference. Saying the Obama regime should be wiped out might just get me to buy you a beer, whereas saying America should be wiped has rather different connotations.

Yeah, the Iranians have pinky promised to use their nuclear bombs to annihilate only the Netanyahu regime and no other Jews.  

What nuclear bombs? Do you know something the CIA and Mossad don't know? If you do, you should call them and present your Intel on Iranian possession of nukes.

Iran doesn't even admit to wanting nuclear weapons, let alone wanting nuclear weapons to destroy Israel with.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 10:57:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I think Israel will end up striking first.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Israel should will strike first.

FIFY

I think Israel will end up striking first.

Good.  Time to bring down the Hebrew Hammer!!!!!
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:02:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

If you don't think that the Iranian leaders want to literally wipe Israel off the map you are delusional.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah but.....reading is for faggots.

If you don't think that the Iranian leaders want to literally wipe Israel off the map you are delusional.

Iran's leadership knows that would lead to their destruction. They aren't stupid or irrational.

iran's Leaders are not Suicidal
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:02:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Israel should strike first.
View Quote

I'd bet they do.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:02:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I feel the "its happening" gif may be realistically appropriate in the near future.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:05:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Y'all realize that if either country nukes the other...it's very likely the beginning of the end?

Everybody will pick sides and WW III will be underway? In that vein...who do you think would ally with the US against the rest of the world?  

I have to imagine that Russia, China, NORKland, Pakistan, all the muslim countries, etc. won't be shoving each other out of the way to get in line to help the USA. The rest will be looking for the least destructive outcome for their countries.

View Quote

Most of those countries would be on our side.  

China needs the USA to honor their bonds, and needs to keep Chinese citizens employed by manufacturing iPhones.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:07:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

They did in '67 when faced with similarly long odds.

IMO; Obama's recent activities have provided Israel with a workable pretext to strike Iran, and Netenyahu did just say that Israel would, if necessary,  "stand alone".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IMO; Obama's recent activities have provided Israel with a workable pretext to strike Iran, and Netenyahu did just say that Israel would, if necessary,  "stand alone".

Do it.

Iran would be happier than a clam if Israel bombed them. It would be a weak strike, setting their program back a year or so at best, and it would give the Iranians the perfect pretext to abandon the NPT and go nuclear. The international community would look the other way as Iran crossed the nuclear threshold because Israel sabotaged the international diplomacy the P5+1 had worked so hard to achieve.

Of course, the Israelis aren't stupid, they know that this would be the result... Which is why they aren't going to do a god damned thing. Lol
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:10:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I don't recall anyone saying that they want to "annihilate" Iran's leaders.  Who are these "plenty of people"?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah but.....reading is for faggots.

There are plenty of people who want to do the same to Iran.

And too bad these "wipe Israel off the map" stories are exaggerations at best.

I don't recall anyone saying that they want to "annihilate" Iran's leaders.  Who are these "plenty of people"?  

People often call for regime change in Iran. Do you think Iran's leaders are going to be ushered out of office with a parade, flowers, and a tearful goodbye from the Iranian people thanking them for their service when they are finally removed. Lol!
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:12:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Israel struck first and bombed the nuclear reactors in Syria and Iraq.  They could do the same in Iran.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Israel struck first and bombed the nuclear reactors in Syria and Iraq.  They could do the same in Iran.  

You only believe that because you are totally naive about Iran's nuclear infrastructure and what their current capabilities are.

Read up on Fordo and get back to us.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:13:35 PM EDT
[#13]
This video is a great allegorical depiction of the situation in the middle east.   The guy with no shirt is Iran.  The guy he assaults is Israel.  The spectators are all the rifraff in the region.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxu0ZIL3wdA
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:13:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:16:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If Israel believes that the mullahs represent an existential threat, that will be something they are willing to accept.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iran will fight back.

If Israel believes that the mullahs represent an existential threat, that will be something they are willing to accept.

They aren't going to do shit. You've even said it yourself in other threads.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:18:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I dunno, Iran has been improving their air defenses for decades....they could get lucky. I say we use the ultimate in "**** your defenses"....

http://media.defenceindustrydaily.com/images/SHIP_SSBN_726_USS_Ohio_Tubes_Open_lg.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If Iran wants a nuke, lets give them a couple.

We can even deliver.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/B-1B_B-2_and_B-52.jpg

I dunno, Iran has been improving their air defenses for decades....they could get lucky. I say we use the ultimate in "**** your defenses"....

http://media.defenceindustrydaily.com/images/SHIP_SSBN_726_USS_Ohio_Tubes_Open_lg.jpg

Russia just recently offered to sell Iran their latest air defense system
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:21:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Easter is almost here.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:21:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
It is about time the Jews got off of their high horse and stopped believing that violence is constrained to one race.  Remember when the Maccabees committed horrible deeds in the name of God, to rebuild Judea?  Yeah, samesies with Iran now.  Therefore, we should turn a blind eye...  Oh, and racism.... something about racism.... probably that YOU are a RACIST unless you agree with me!

View Quote

Going to be hard to turn a blind eye now since our entire strategy for confronting ISIS is dependent on the Iranians.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/06/world/middleeast/us-strategy-in-iraq-increasingly-relies-on-iran.html?_r=0
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:23:07 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm glad our President wouldn't make a deal just to make a deal.....
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:24:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

But the actual quote was the "Israeli regime" no matter who the pm of israeli is, iran says it.  and that is what they said in english.

Their farsi quotes are a much more accurate insight into what they really think.

Regime change would be the most accurate way to describe it, but not simply exchanging a likud candidate for a labour candidate.  more like removing the jews and replacing them with muslims.  it is the destruction of israel as a jewish state.

if you accept that israel IS a jewish state, then the destruction of that status is an existential threat.

iran doesn't want all the jews dead, of course.  just under the control of a proper muslim government.

death to america, btw.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

death to america, btw.

It doesn't want all the Jews gone, it just wants a multi-confessional state and not the current Jewish apartheid with Palestinians living in refugee camps.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:30:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Mind blown
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well with iran cutting across iraq to "attack isis" they are one step closer to Israel, what if they are meeting up with isis to join forces?

Mind blown

Yeah, not gonna happen.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:31:27 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

People often call for regime change in Iran. Do you think Iran's leaders are going to be ushered out of office with a parade, flowers, and a tearful goodbye from the Iranian people thanking them for their service when they are finally removed. Lol!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Regime change is different from "annihilation".

I'd like to see a regime change in the USA, but no "annihilation".

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:31:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Iran will fight back.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Iran will fight back.

Iran learned from Syria, and Iraq. Their nuclear facilities are much better protected.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:34:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In the case of Iran, regime change is annihilation for their leaders. It's just a politically correct way of saying we want to see them all hanging from lamp posts.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#25]
S-300 is being phased out in Russia. It's not even close to their top of the line.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:37:35 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

You only believe that because you are totally naive about Iran's nuclear infrastructure and what their current capabilities are.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, you are the one that's totally naive about Iran's nuclear infrastructure.  

It's spelled "Fordow", and that's not where Iran's reactors are located.  

Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:39:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
S-300 is being phased out in Russia. It's not even close to their top of the line.
View Quote

S-400 is currently top of the line, but it is more of a ABM system than air-defense.

The Antey-2500 is the most recent version of the S-300.
Link Posted: 3/5/2015 11:45:05 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Actually, you are the one that's totally naive about Iran's nuclear infrastructure.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lmao.

Iran isn't using their "reactors" to produce fissile material. It's producing enriched uranium in centrifuge plants.

It can be spelled Fordo, or Fordow. It doesn't matter because it is an English spelling of a Farsi name. Both are technically wrong.

Btw, you are clearly uninformed on their program and the nuclear fuel cycle so just stop.

They are a long way off from completing the Arak heavy water reactor. It is not currently a viable route to producing fissile material. Their centrifuges are. The centrifuge plants are the main concern.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:07:52 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Lmao.

Iran isn't using their "reactors" to produce fissile material. It's using enriched uranium produced in centrifuge plants.

It can be spelled Fordo, or Fordow. It doesn't matter because it is an English spelling of a Farsi name. Both are technically wrong.

Btw, you are clearly uninformed on their program and the nuclear fuel cycle so just stop.

They are a long way off from completing the Arak heavy water reactor. It is not currently a viable route to producing fissile material. Their centrifuges are. The centrifuge plants are the main concern.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Lmao.

Iran isn't using their "reactors" to produce fissile material. It's using enriched uranium produced in centrifuge plants.

LOL.  No one's saying that Iran is using their "reactors" to produce fissile material.

Now you're really showing your ignorance in this field.  The Arak heavy water reactor is not relevant.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:14:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Is Iran still 6 months away from making a bomb?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:21:57 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Yeah, not gonna happen.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well with iran cutting across iraq to "attack isis" they are one step closer to Israel, what if they are meeting up with isis to join forces?

Mind blown

Yeah, not gonna happen.

Probably not, and I would put odds on Isreal being smart enough to go into Iraq to take care of "ISIS" first, and kill two birds with one stone.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:39:16 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So they are just repeating what they say every week, right?
View Quote

Yea kinda like the midget in North Korea.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 12:39:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

LOL.  No one's saying that Iran is using their "reactors" to produce fissile material.

Now you're really showing your ignorance in this field.  The Arak heavy water reactor is not relevant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lmao.

OMG. This is like arguing with a 3 year old. You don't know you're wrong because you don't know what you are talking about. Lol.

You're the one who brought up Iraq and Syria's reactors being bombed by Israel, as if that indicated they could stop the Iranians' program if they were to launch similar strikes.

However, those strikes are in no way analogous to striking Iran. Iran has dozens of nuclear sites that would have to be hit, the distance is much much further, and Iran has hardened sites that would require multiple sorties to have any hope of destroying them. Striking Iran wouldn't be like those single, solitary strikes over Syria and Iraq. The Israelis don't have the loiter time, the necessary refueling capabilities, or the forward basing assets necessary to pull off such a strike. The could only do a one time limited strike that would not set the Iranians back more than year at most. And if they didn't destroy Fordo(w) , Iran could likely still go nuclear despite the Israeli strike.

But, don't back peddle now son. Just stop digging. Hahahaha
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 8:20:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

It doesn't want all the Jews gone, it just wants a multi-confessional state and not the current Jewish apartheid with Palestinians living in refugee camps.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

death to america, btw.

straight off the dailykos talking points.

Do you pick it up at your california school everyday?

Iran is the model of religious tolerance, isn't it?

Do you love Iran or do you just really hate jews?  I

Who built those refugee camps, btw?  And when?  millions of refugees from the 40s but only the arabs keep their fellow arabs in cages.

there were refugee camps in israel.  and they were filled with jewish refugees.  but they stopped making them live in camps.

you know this, of course.  

easy from the beach to be a billy bad ass.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 1:42:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Who built those refugee camps, btw?  And when?  millions of refugees from the 40s but only the arabs keep their fellow arabs in cages.

there were refugee camps in israel.  and they were filled with jewish refugees.  but they stopped making them live in camps.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

death to america, btw.

Straight from AIPAC's talking points.

See... I can do that too.

How's publishing articles going for you. Has Cicero Online magazine made you famous as a strategic guru yet?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 2:28:04 PM EDT
[#36]
How does a nursing student in california who has never worn a military uniform (cop doesn't count) love iran so much?  I really don't get it.

for those who have worn a uniform, iranians tried to kill us.  Whats the matter?  jews didn't give you a loan or something?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Libertarians will sell them the uranium, Democrats the hardware. There's no difference between libertardian, green and democraps, they're all progressives now.

Iran has enough fossil fuel to power their economy and get rich selling to the world market for 1000 years. The ONLY rational deal is no nuclear power.

To Get Ron Paul's Insanity, You Have To Understand Libertarianism

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
How does a nursing student in california who has never worn a military uniform (cop doesn't count) love iran so much?  I really don't get it.

for those who have worn a uniform, iranians tried to kill us.  Whats the matter?  jews didn't give you a loan or something?
View Quote

I'm not a nursing student,  nor do I hate Jews, and I certainly don't love Iran. I just don't subborn US foreign policy or US interests to Israel. You should try it sometime. It might be cathartic for you.

The US and Israel do not have the same interests. Here,  this might be educational for you. http://foreignpolicy.com/2015/03/02/bibi-blows-up-the-special-relationship/

Perhaps if you cared more for US interests than Israel's,  I wouldn't have to explain this to you.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#39]
I see that the usual suspects have already posted.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:08:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Iran is not going to try and nuke Israel any time soon.
Iran having nukes is bad.
Iran is not our friend.

Does that cover everything?
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:14:52 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote

Just repeating the liberal claptrap.  And too ignorant to know that Israel is already a "multi-confessional" state, for example.  

Anyone that believes Iranians are using the word "annihilate" to express their love for some poor Palestinians is just plain stupid.  

Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:14:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Funny that we're discussing the very countries listed in Ezekiel 38:1-6 as attacking Israel.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:19:41 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Funny that we're discussing the very countries listed in Ezekiel 38:1-6 as attacking Israel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Ethiopia?

Pretty sure Magog refers to Georgia/Armenia and that region, by the way.  Russia wasn't really a country then.  It wasn't even a civilization at the time.
Link Posted: 3/6/2015 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Just repeating the liberal claptrap.  And too ignorant to know that Israel is already a "multi-confessional" state, for example.  

Anyone that believes Iranians are using the word "annihilate" to express their love for some poor Palestinians is just plain stupid.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. South Africa under apartheid was a true multi-confessional state too, with all the rights and freedoms that a multi-confessional state should entail.

Kicking people off their land and forming an artificial Jewish majority sounds like a true multi-confessional state to me.

In before someone claims the Palis left their land and Israelis didn't kick them off... and in before someone claims there is no such thing as a Palestinian.
Link Posted: 3/7/2015 10:08:57 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If Iran wants a nuke, lets give them a couple.

We can even deliver.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f6/B-1B_B-2_and_B-52.jpg
View Quote

yes.. lets..
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top