BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/14/2015 2:22:34 PM EDT
Just dropped on Facebook:

New For 2015 in the Magpul AK lineup:

PMAG30 AK/AKM GEN M3 -7.62x39 Steel Reinforced AK Magazine, MSRP $26.95

Zhukov-S Folding AK stock- Right side folder for stamped rifles, adjustable LOP, optional cheek risers, integrated QD socket on hinge. Allows use of side mounted optics, allows firing from folded position (without cheek risers). Wedge block interface allows easy fitment and requires no adapters. MSRP $99.95

Zhukov Hand Guard-Extruded and Machined anodized aluminum chassis with Polymer hand guard. M-LOK slots-side slots attach through to aluminum chassis. Ultimak compatible. Requires removal of Hand Guard retainer. Includes upper hand guard/gas tube cover. Fits stamped and milled rifles with 16.75-18.25mm barrels (Measured behind HG retainer) MSRP $99.95

MOE Stock-Fixed triangle stock for stamped rifles. Compatible with Magpul AK cheek risers. Includes storage compartment. Wedge block interface allows easy fitment and requires no adapters. MSRP $59.95

MOE AK Hand Guards- Both MOE Hand Guards install with stock hand guard retainer, extend further forward than stock hand guard, and include a blackened stainless steel heat shield. M-LOK slots. Ultimak compatible. Include upper hand guard/gas tube cover.

MOE AK- Fits AK-pattern rifles with no sling loop on hand guard retainer or rifles with loop removed. Symmetrical design extends forward of retainer on both sides. MSRP $36.95

MOE AKM- Fits AKM, AK-74, and AK 100 pattern rifles with sling loop on hand guard retainer. Allows use of sling loop or can be bridged with any M-LOK cantilever rail product. Asymmetric design requires no modification to rifle. MSRP $36.95

All AK furniture products will also be available in our new color-Plum.

All products shipping Spring 2015. More information and photos coming soon. These products will be at ATAC range day on Monday prior to SHOT show.

Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:23:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I before the magpul hate and fanbois
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:27:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I want ak74 magazines
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:27:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I laughed at the Putin pic.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:27:34 PM EDT
[#4]
more stuff for the trash can
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:27:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I want ak74 magazines
View Quote

AK mags in 5.56. AMEN!

My VEPR's are hungry!
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I laughed at the Putin pic.
View Quote

that and when they upgraded to bigger glasses.

It all looks like solid gear
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:30:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Dat folder
I can finally ditch the shitty triangle folder on my SLR106.

Here's to hoping for 5.56 AK Pmags! Circle 10s are gonna break me.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:32:41 PM EDT
[#9]
I might pick up a set for my sgl-21...

That gun needs more use.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:32:45 PM EDT
[#10]
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT NOW I HAVE TO BUY AN AK
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:33:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks nice, now I need an AK to put it on.

ETA:  I wonder if they will come out with Yugo furniture sometime later.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Shiny. 922r is going to suck a little less.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:33:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Zhukov-S Folding AK stock- Right side folder for stamped rifles, adjustable LOP, optional cheek risers, integrated QD socket on hinge. Allows use of side mounted optics, allows firing from folded position (without cheek risers). Wedge block interface allows easy fitment and requires no adapters. MSRP $99.95

Zhukov Hand Guard-Extruded and Machined anodized aluminum chassis with Polymer hand guard. M-LOK slots-side slots attach through to aluminum chassis. Ultimak compatible. Requires removal of Hand Guard retainer. Includes upper hand guard/gas tube cover. Fits stamped and milled rifles with 16.75-18.25mm barrels (Measured behind HG retainer) MSRP $99.95

MOE Stock-Fixed triangle stock for stamped rifles. Compatible with Magpul AK cheek risers. Includes storage compartment. Wedge block interface allows easy fitment and requires no adapters. MSRP $59.95

MOE AK Hand Guards- Both MOE Hand Guards install with stock hand guard retainer, extend further forward than stock hand guard, and include a blackened stainless steel heat shield. M-LOK slots. Ultimak compatible. Include upper hand guard/gas tube cover.
MOE AK- Fits AK-pattern rifles with no sling loop on hand guard retainer or rifles with loop removed. Symmetrical design extends forward of retainer on both sides. MSRP $36.95

MOE AKM- Fits AKM, AK-74, and AK 100 pattern rifles with sling loop on hand guard retainer. Allows use of sling loop or can be bridged with any M-LOK cantilever rail product. Asymmetric design requires no modification to rifle. MSRP $36.95

All products shipping Spring 2015. More information and photos coming soon. These products will be at ATAC range day on Monday prior to SHOT show.

http://youtu.be/Er_eVvdGnKk

View Quote

The Cross Peen Hammer, File and Picture of Putin riding a bear      Gotta love a company that isnt a fraid to inject a little humor now and then
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#14]
that long handguard is going on my psl.

edit: no it wont
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Interesting.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:35:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Want
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:36:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Just when I found a way to make mine work.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:37:45 PM EDT
[#18]
The handguards look exactly like what they offer for the 870/500
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:39:03 PM EDT
[#19]
ETA my sgl31 probably needs this stuff.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:39:06 PM EDT
[#20]
I just want someone that sells replacement or railed top covers for the M92 Pap instead of the drill and tap small rail segments.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:40:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I just want someone that sells replacement or railed top covers for the M92 Pap instead of the drill and tap small rail segments.
View Quote

www.texasweaponsystems.com
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:41:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:42:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:42:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Since I'm pretty AK-ignorant, will these handguards fit on a PAP M92PV?
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#25]
So, i'm pretty noobish with AKs, Those stocks aren't going to fit well on an M92?
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:43:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

we dont know, bro.
We didnt even know these accessories existed 15 minutes ago.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:43:45 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:44:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not likely without modification to the handguard.  They are different mounting systems.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:45:08 PM EDT
[#29]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sweet!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:46:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Swing and a miss.

New steel mags are still cheaper, and so are the Toth Tool waffle mags, which look the part of an AK mag.

pass.

ETA: Also gross.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:46:56 PM EDT
[#31]
That was well done.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Swing and a miss.

New steel mags are still cheaper, and so are the Toth Tool waffle mags, which look the part of an AK mag.

pass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Swing and a miss.

pass.

Thats MSRP, they will get cheaper. Wish they would do a 5.45 mag, though.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:49:56 PM EDT
[#33]
I'll be getting some of this.....
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:50:20 PM EDT
[#34]
The folder is interesting. Fuck magpuls ghey ad though. If im a company that makes a product with lots of style and lots of substance I want my commercials to reflect that.....by making an ad with lots of substance and style.

oh and that steel reinforce mag...winner.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:51:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Its not a &$#@ PLATFORM.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:52:38 PM EDT
[#36]
I lol'd. Especially at the Putin pic, and glasses.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:52:41 PM EDT
[#37]
I want that folding stock. Looks sick.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:53:10 PM EDT
[#38]
I have a lot of 7.62 waiting to try and melt that handguard
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:53:52 PM EDT
[#39]
I've been meaning to replace the furniture on my S12.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Niiiice
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

It doesn't look too bad.

Would be nice if they came out with a version that worked sort of like the ACE blocks, as I think those have a "cleaner" look.

I'll probably get one if they are under $100, and not abject shit like a Tapco folder.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 3:03:10 PM EDT
[#42]
I am interested, but I am worried our own Zhukov will get an even bigger ego than he already has.

Just watch:

Hey Zhukov, Glaser Safety Slugs are the finest carry ammo possible.  Oh, and Magpul called their AK side folder and forend the Zhukov series.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 3:11:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The folder is interesting. Fuck magpuls ghey ad though. If im a company that makes a product with lots of style and lots of substance I want my commercials to reflect that.....by making an ad with lots of substance and style.

View Quote

You must be in the advertising field then, since the general reaction to the clever and stark nature of the TEASER (it's not an advertisement in the traditional sense - but you know that, you're in the industry) has been overwhelmingly positive, it must SURELY take a trained eye like your own to spot the lack of style and substance. Please share some of your work!
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 3:12:36 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone know's how this is vs Parabellum rail cover (for regular AK's):

Link Posted: 1/14/2015 3:13:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Magazine will have to come down to about $15.00 before I will buy any.  I sold off all but two of my AKs and sold off almost all of my Bulgarian waffle mags as they were worth 4 times or more what I paid for them ($7.50).  I have a box full of metal AK mags that will last forever.

I did buy a few MagPul non-reinforced mags to try out when I found them on sale but haven't used them yet.

The folding stock does look interesting.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 3:14:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You must be in the advertising field then, since the general reaction to the clever and stark nature of the TEASER (it's not an advertisement in the traditional sense - but you know that, you're in the industry) has been overwhelmingly positive, it must SURELY take a trained eye like your own to spot the lack of style and substance. Please share some of your work!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ive never made a polymer AK magazine, but I still have opinions on them.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

It's like the bastard child of an ARX100 and an ACR.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 3:17:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

http://www.parabellumarmament.com/AKARS.html

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.parabellumarmament.com/AKARS.html

The Parabellum is supposed to be better. Heavier duty from my understanding
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 3:17:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Now I need an AK to go along with these parts.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#50]
THINK OF POOR TAPCO, HOW WILL THEY SURVIVE?!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top