Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 10/24/2013 6:10:45 PM EDT
Yeah dont just IBTL me. contribute to the thread guys with something of substance..you know the way things are going in the country that in 20 years or less we will all be "felons" for owning anything "semi auto" and "politically incorrect" with a pistol grip that shoots more then 10 rounds and "looks scary"  to the idiots, so what are you gonna do about it and "whats the plan?" I will continue to support NRA trying to fight to stay "legal"  and contact my Congressmen but I know that in the long run with the way things are seemingly going politically in this country that we are freaking doomed by the "death of a thousand cuts" as one State/Jurisdiction at a time seemingly falls to the libtard viewpoint of all guns are evil..
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:11:22 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTL
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:11:55 PM EDT
[#2]
So what then?
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IBTL
View Quote

I knew you would do that!
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:13:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm just gonna go on my porch and shoot off a double barrel shotgun into the air because no fucks will be given at that point.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:13:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck it Dude.  Let's go bowling.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't buy into your pessimistic view of the future. So I can't answer your question.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:14:17 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm good with bowling.... but not in New Jersey!
This is good but I had to leave California because of my pessimistic views and they always say Cali is 5 years or so ahead of the rest of the country..
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:14:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Have you read this?

link
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Have you read this?

link
View Quote

I need to..and I know what it implies..thanks for link!
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:16:28 PM EDT
[#10]
to address this thread is ... bad idea...
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:16:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Super soakers full of urine would be my weapon of choice.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:16:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Arfcom becomes another forum for recipes and cat pictures;like Pintrest but for men.

So pretty much no change.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Well my point is...if my Semi autos are banned and I was a felon anyways... what exactly would be the point in me keeping them "semi autos?" "Anti" Politicians dont understand this line of thinking of course...
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:18:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Felon like a fucking boss
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:23:12 PM EDT
[#16]
Feed the tree until it burps.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.

I have always put 110% in to everything I did in life-not gonna stop now.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:24:44 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't know about you. But I don't lose sleep over this.  I might be dead tommorrow. Or something might happen to me phisicaly that won't allow me to shoot any more. I'm not saying give up or not care.  Just live life ok.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:24:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Well if they put every owner of a semi auto in jail that would remove a big amount of the work force. I bet they let us out of jail real fast. Well if they offered me kfc gift cards I'd probably turn them in.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:25:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:25:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'll be getting into metalworks, I imagine.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:27:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Soap box, ballot box, jury box, cartridge box, pine box.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:27:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Yeah, same here.  I have us winning.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Well my point is...if my Semi autos are banned and I was a felon anyways... what exactly would be the point in me keeping them "semi autos?" "Anti" Politicians dont understand this line of thinking of course...
View Quote

eh, full auto is for those who cant aim
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:32:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Soap box, ballot box, jury box, cartridge box, pine box. boxcar, FEMA camp, mass grave

View Quote
FIFY

ETA- almost forgot FEMA camp

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:33:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Twenty years? See, in 1993 the talk was pretty similar. A huge piece of gun legislation was coming down the pipe, and everyone was doom-and-glooming over "in twenty years, we will all be felons." 20 years later, we now have Heller (for example). So, who knows what the next two decades will bring? Don't stress about it. Buy it cheap, stack it deep, and after you've done everything you can, commit the whole situation to the ordaining of Providence.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:34:11 PM EDT
[#27]
True..my only point is that I TRY to abide by the laws as written now..but if they are going to go out of the way to make me a felon merely for owning a "politically incorrect gun" then I'm happy to oblige them by having a "really" politically incorrect gun...and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way about it.

Above post is true but you have to admit they are trying mighty hard to ban everything, the Northeast and the West coast are already lost..as for the rest of the country it is seemingly just a matter of time..I moved to the deep South and am hoping we can hold out here out as long as possible...seems like that Virginia will be lost soon as McAuliffe seems to be ahead in the Governors race thanks to his 1.5 million donation from Bloomberg, and that's a REALLY bad sign of things to come for us.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:39:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Twenty years? See, in 1993 the talk was pretty similar. A huge piece of gun legislation was coming down the pipe, and everyone was doom-and-glooming over "in twenty years, we will all be felons." 20 years later, we now have Heller (for example). So, who knows what the next two decades will bring? Don't stress about it. Buy it cheap, stack it deep, and after you've done everything you can, commit the whole situation to the ordaining of Providence.
View Quote

We arent losing the war for the continent, look we still have this hill.

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:39:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
IBTL

FPNI
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Fuck it Dude.  Let's go bowling.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Take the skinheads bowling.

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:42:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:44:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I'm good with bowling.... but not in New Jersey!
This is good but I had to leave California because of my pessimistic views and they always say Cali is 5 years or so ahead of the rest of the country..
View Quote

Lol you beat me to it, NJ is anti-bowling and usually a year or five behind Cali with their same laws...
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:44:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Feed the tree until it burps.
View Quote

This...I like
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:47:25 PM EDT
[#34]
I am a law abiding man, for the most part, but if you are determined to make a criminal of me, then you ought to get used to the notion that I will BEHAVE like a criminal. Do you really want to manufacture out of whole cloth millions of criminals who are trained in small unit tactics, chemistry, accounting, engineering, etc?

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#35]
So the .gov will make a couple million Americans felons in the future and lock them up?  Better start building a whole shit ton of prisons!
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#36]
I'll sum it up for you. Will.Not.Comply!
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Federal felonies are a whole step up in trouble from state felonies
View Quote

Thanks Aimless!..I dont mean to cause you any problems..I know a lot of my threads are sometimes very "iffy" and  this is probably one of em..so for the record I always follow the law and advocate everyone else does the same..I just get mad and frustrated with certain Politicians and the way things are going...

Quoted:
I'll sum it up for you. Will.Not.Comply!
View Quote

Yeah....
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:50:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So the .gov will make a couple million Americans felons in the future and lock them up?  Better start building a whole shit ton of prisons!
View Quote

3 words

chain
link
fence
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:50:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Drugs use to not be illegal then they were illegal now sometimes they are not illegal......and guns....awe fuck it!

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:50:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Why I will comply with any and all laws. Our lawmakers obviously know what is best for us and have our best interests in mind.  They're there to serve us and protect us from our own evil proclivities.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:50:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Myself, I am just waiting for the ban law to be passed so I can safely place my rifles in the officially supplied bin at the end of the driveway:

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:51:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

3 words

chain
link
fence
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 words

chain
link
fence

Zombies knock those down with no problems.  I saw it on t.v.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:55:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 words

chain
link
fence

If I'm not mistaken, hitler used chain link fence, barbed wire, and guard towers to the tune of millions. and that was all before area effect riot control devices and ll the other monitoring/ control tech available now

eta: and no the sarcasm was not lost on me,
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:56:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
True..my only point is that I TRY to abide by the laws as written now..but if they are going to go out of the way to make me a felon merely for owning a "politically incorrect gun" then I'm happy to oblige them by having a "really" politically incorrect gun...and I'm sure I'm not he only one that feels this way about it.

Above post is true but you have to admit they are trying mighty hard to ban everything, the Northeast and the West coast are already lost..as for the rest of the country it is seemingly just a matter of time..I moved to the deep South and am hoping we can hold out here out as long as possible...

After the first one, the rest are all free.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:59:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Trick question; There won't be a United States in 20 years.

True story.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 7:01:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If I'm not mistaken, hitler used chain link fence, barbed wire, and guard towers to the tune of millions. and that was all before area effect riot control devices and ll the other monitoring/ control tech available now

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 words

chain
link
fence

If I'm not mistaken there were not anywhere close the amount of private gun owners in that country back then. And they made shitty chain fences because they were too busy over engineering everything else
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Trick question; There won't be a United States in 20 years.
True story.
View Quote

Ha! Possibly..Balkanization FTW!

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hell, why not. Might as well be a legit felon if they are going to make us otherwise honest citizens criminals.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 7:04:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Hell, why not. Might as well be a legit felon if they are going to make us otherwise honest citizens criminals.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude we both do the same thing for a living. We're already felons, just the Coasties haven't charged us yet.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#50]
I started shooting off all my ammo a year ago.
The writing's on the wall.
I've also sold all my guns except my Keltec. I don't want to be stuck with $10k worth of illegal firearm when that day comes.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top