Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/4/2013 11:10:40 PM EDT
about how excited they are to be getting married I just want to stab my fucking eyeballs out with a carp.  It's bad enough I have to give up a weekend for your cocksucking bullshit, don't waste my fucking night giving me lip about how awesome this retarded waste of space, time, and energy is going to be.

And there better be a fucking open bar or I'm going to take my wedding gift, break that motherfucker in two and shove it straight up yours and the grooms ass.  The gift is a fucking giant herpes sore soaked in aids.  Go fuck yourself.

/rant
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:11:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Bad day dear?
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:12:51 PM EDT
[#2]
9.3 / 10 !!!  
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:12:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Not bad. 6/10?

What's the back story?
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:13:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bad day dear?
View Quote

I'm only 2 hours into it but it feels like 2 hours suffering brutal ass rape with a giant spiked cephalopod.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:15:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I bet you're fun at parties.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:15:26 PM EDT
[#6]
You need booze.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:15:53 PM EDT
[#7]

You don't have to give up a weekend or gift for nothing nor no one.  If you choose to do so that is on you......

Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:16:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Not bad. 6/10?

What's the back story?
View Quote

The back story is the woman I had been dating for 3 fucking years decided, just before I was planning on proposing to her(after buying the fucking ring, of course) that she's on edge about the relationship because of my work after I had a pretty abrupt attitude change after a rather bad day "at the office."

One fucking thing and this chick is bailing on three years.

So this stupid whore hears that my relationship just went south and tries to console me by talking about how great hers is and how excited she is to be marrying some down syndome looking motherfucker that still works at fucking pick n' save drooling on the produce.

Fuck all this shit.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:17:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You don't have to give up a weekend or gift for nothing nor no one.  If you choose to do so that is on you......

View Quote

No I get sucked in because this cunt is friends with all my friends so if I don't show up then I'm the asshole...

...which it's pretty fucking plain for all to see that I'm no god damn asshole.  I'm a nice fucking guy.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:19:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The back story is the woman I had been dating for 3 fucking years decided, just before I was planning on proposing to her(after buying the fucking ring, of course) that she's on edge about the relationship because of my work after I had a pretty abrupt attitude change after a rather bad day "at the office."

So this stupid whore hears that my relationship just went south and tries to console me by talking about how great hers is and how excited she is to be marrying some down syndome looking motherfucker that still works at fucking pick n' save drooling on the produce.

Fuck all this shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not bad. 6/10?

What's the back story?

Fuck all this shit.

Damn.

Sorry bro.

Have a drink and get a call girl?
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:20:45 PM EDT
[#11]
8.7/10

Must be MOAR to the OPs story.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:21:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Damn.

Sorry bro.

View Quote

Start my shift in 5hrs so that's a negative.

Funny you should mention the call girl.  I fucked some random chick last week that was actually...hot as fuck... turns out she has a girlfriend but apparently I was so good in the sack she wants to meet up next week and cook me dinner and go again.  Apparently when you give a lesbian the "O shakes" three times in a night she starts thinking dick.

I could really give a shit though, nothing will come of it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:21:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Fuck all this shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not bad. 6/10?

What's the back story?

Fuck all this shit.

On the Bright Side [I am an Optomist], be VERY, VERY Glad she "bailed out" when she did....  YOU will be much better off in the long run.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:22:05 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Funny you should mention the call girl.  I fucked some random chick last week that was actually...hot as fuck... turns out she has a girlfriend but apparently I was so good in the sack she wants to meet up next week and cook me dinner and go again.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn.

Sorry bro.

Funny you should mention the call girl.  I fucked some random chick last week that was actually...hot as fuck... turns out she has a girlfriend but apparently I was so good in the sack she wants to meet up next week and cook me dinner and go again.

Threesome?

You never know.....
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:22:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Threesome?

You never know.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn.

Sorry bro.

Threesome?

You never know.....

Well given recent events it's pretty apparent I don't have a fucking clue about much anymore.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:23:00 PM EDT
[#16]
biological clocking much?
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:24:52 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
biological clocking much?
View Quote

Menopause comes when you least expect it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:25:26 PM EDT
[#18]
OP, didn't something bad just happen to you?

Anyhow...I feel your frustration.

Try logging on fetlife.com
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:25:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Fuck all this shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not bad. 6/10?

What's the back story?

Fuck all this shit.

Harden the fuck up...  

Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:27:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Are you referring to the EMT thread in team?

Yeah, that was the call that was referenced in an earlier post here that apparently caused her to question being with someone in my field because, you know, 8 year old kids die on calls all the time in those set of particular circumstances that make it especially fantastic.

edit:  Hell she was pissed off because the day after that call was our 3 year and I was "probably going to be" in a shitty mood for it.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:27:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Tell me how you really feel OP.

And you're single too, aren't you.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:28:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well now yeah.  Didn't you read the thread?
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:29:48 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Yeah, that was the call that was referenced in an earlier post here that apparently caused her to question being with someone in my field because, you know, 8 year old kids die on calls all the time in those set of particular circumstances that make it especially fantastic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, that was it, sorry bro.

Im working on getting on FD now and saw your thread.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:31:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck, not easy.  On the plus side a city nearby is in the process of starting an FD and are looking for paid on premise FF's.  Talked to the chief and he's looking in to hiring me to work 48hr shifts as it's a bit of a drive for me.  Not a ton of money but working a 48 gives me plenty of time to work a second job and get my foot in the fire service door.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:34:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Good luck, not easy.  On the plus side a city nearby is in the process of starting an FD and are looking for paid on premise FF's.  Talked to the chief and he's looking in to hiring me to work 48hr shifts as it's a bit of a drive for me.  Not a ton of money but working a 48 gives me plenty of time to work a second job and get my foot in the fire service door.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just did a CPAT orientation out in the sun.  Sore as fuck! but did well.

Do it!  Great distraction from BS
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:36:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

TL, DR before I posted.

I've got some girlfriends in the FDL you may want to meet.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:39:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

TL, DR before I posted.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

TL, DR before I posted.

At 80ish miles away they better not have pointy elbows.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:39:39 PM EDT
[#28]
You the best man? Show the fuck out and have your day. Quit bitching to us. You sound like YOUR getting married.
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:49:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Well given recent events it's pretty apparent I don't have a fucking clue about much anymore.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn.

Sorry bro.

Threesome?

You never know.....

Don't you realize you're sitting on a gold mine Trebek?!
Link Posted: 9/4/2013 11:53:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Thread needs more fucks
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 12:25:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Bang some bridesmaids

Sorry things have been sucking for you OP, it'll get better and you'll be your normal "nice" self again.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 12:30:34 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
You need booze.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 12:35:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Thread needs more fucks
View Quote

FuckinFUCK!

One big blue fuckinfuck has to count for atleast 9 regular sized fucks.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 12:57:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
about how excited they are to be getting married I just want to stab my fucking eyeballs out with a carp.  It's bad enough I have to give up a weekend for your cocksucking bullshit, don't waste my fucking night giving me lip about how awesome this retarded waste of space, time, and energy is going to be.

And there better be a fucking open bar or I'm going to take my wedding gift, break that motherfucker in two and shove it straight up yours and the grooms ass.  The gift is a fucking giant herpes sore soaked in aids.  Go fuck yourself.

/rant
View Quote

She made her payday and steady check, you get yours?
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 1:45:50 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

edit:  Hell she was pissed off because the day after that call was our 3 year and I was "probably going to be" in a shitty mood for it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds like she's a selfish cunt, and you're better off without her.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 1:56:15 AM EDT
[#36]
Sounds like it will be okay for the OP . A little time and good as new .

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 1:56:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Well.... this thread is full of sunshine, and unicorn piss
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 2:20:31 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

...which it's pretty fucking plain for all to see that I'm no god damn asshole.  I'm a nice fucking guy.
View Quote

You certainly sound like a real gem.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:20:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:23:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Does this chick getting married have any hot friends?

Weddings are like drunken, horny fish in a barrel.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:24:34 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No I get sucked in because this cunt is friends with all my friends so if I don't show up then I'm the asshole...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you deal with the fucking customers?

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:26:56 AM EDT
[#42]
Consider yourself fortunate that you only put in three years.  Women are fickle (la donna mobile).
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:30:43 AM EDT
[#43]
The bride didn't want to fuck him the night before the wedding.
Same sad story, I have heard it a hundred times.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:36:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Pics of bride to be
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:38:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Feel your pain OP. After attending 7 this far this year I'm Fukin done.
Weddings are like watching the same movie over and over with different actors.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:38:35 AM EDT
[#46]
Dang man, someone drop a deuce in your oatmeal today?

Just quote her the divorce statistics for her age bracket, you'll have to look it up, but I guarantee you it's not pretty.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:39:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:42:43 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I just want to stab my fucking eyeballs out with a carp.
View Quote

Let me help you with that.

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:44:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
brutal ass rape with a giant spiked cephalopod.
View Quote

What is it with you and shoving aquatic creatures into orifices?
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:46:39 AM EDT
[#50]
I'm really sorry your relationship tanked, guy.  You've been way less of a dick the last three years.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top