Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:50:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Someone is lonely
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:51:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Trying to visualize stabbing my eyes out with a carp.............................
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:52:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

about how excited they are to be getting married I just want to stab my fucking eyeballs out with a carp.

/rant
View Quote

A carp?  What????

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 4:56:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The back story is the woman I had been dating for 3 fucking years decided, just before I was planning on proposing to her(after buying the fucking ring, of course) that she's on edge about the relationship because of my work after I had a pretty abrupt attitude change after a rather bad day "at the office."

One fucking thing and this chick is bailing on three years.

So this stupid whore hears that my relationship just went south and tries to console me by talking about how great hers is and how excited she is to be marrying some down syndome looking motherfucker that still works at fucking pick n' save drooling on the produce.

Fuck all this shit.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Not bad. 6/10?

What's the back story?

The back story is the woman I had been dating for 3 fucking years decided, just before I was planning on proposing to her(after buying the fucking ring, of course) that she's on edge about the relationship because of my work after I had a pretty abrupt attitude change after a rather bad day "at the office."

So this stupid whore hears that my relationship just went south and tries to console me by talking about how great hers is and how excited she is to be marrying some down syndome looking motherfucker that still works at fucking pick n' save drooling on the produce.

Fuck all this shit.

Hahaha! You have a way with words. Very graphic. I usually call people like that "waterheads."
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:04:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Lots of people meet their future spouse at weddings.  G'luck mate!

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:17:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
No I get sucked in because this cunt is friends with all my friends so if I don't show up then I'm the asshole.
View Quote

You need better friends.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:19:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:20:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
about how excited they are to be getting married I just want to stab my fucking eyeballs out with a carp.  It's bad enough I have to give up a weekend for your cocksucking bullshit, don't waste my fucking night giving me lip about how awesome this retarded waste of space, time, and energy is going to be.

And there better be a fucking open bar or I'm going to take my wedding gift, break that motherfucker in two and shove it straight up yours and the grooms ass.  The gift is a fucking giant herpes sore soaked in aids.  Go fuck yourself.

/rant
View Quote

Crybaby. Suck it up.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:22:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
A carp?  What????

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

about how excited they are to be getting married I just want to stab my fucking eyeballs out with a carp.

/rant

A carp?  What????

This is a carp

The fish, not the gal

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 5:55:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Funny you should mention the call girl. I fucked some random chick last week that was actually...hot as fuck... turns out she has a girlfriend but apparently I was so good in the sack she wants to meet up next week and cook me dinner and go again. Apparently when you give a lesbian the "O shakes" three times in a night she starts thinking dick.
View Quote

Dude...not only 3some....but LTR 3some, a lot of so called lesbians are bi but tired of man shit....trust me, I have had 3somes as a steady breakfast....take both to the wedding.....
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 6:05:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Fuck all this shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Not bad. 6/10?

What's the back story?

Fuck all this shit.

Rant is improving.  7/10.

Continue, please.  To lube up your limbic system, I went to the future and brought back a picture of your car - after your ex-soon-to-have-been fiance gets hold of it.

Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:11:37 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm so glad I'm out of that age now where friends are getting married.    I understand your annoyance.  Wait till you have a buddy schedule a wedding on a holiday weekend (like 4th of July), then write up a rant.
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:48:00 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 7:53:11 AM EDT
[#14]
Sour grapes.

You haz it.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 10:02:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm really sorry your relationship tanked, guy.  You've been way less of a dick the last three years.
View Quote

Coming from you that means a lot :D
Link Posted: 9/5/2013 11:10:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sour grapes.

You haz it.  
View Quote

They're fucking delicious.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 3:42:54 AM EDT
[#17]
how is the whine you get from sour grapes?
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 1:27:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
how is the whine you get from sour grapes?
View Quote

What cheese goes best with it?
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 1:35:04 PM EDT
[#19]
limberger
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 11:27:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
limberger
View Quote

fromunda cheese.

As in, this bitch can lick the cheese fromunda my nutsack.
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 11:30:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

fromunda cheese.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
limberger

fromunda cheese.

There's thing called bathing, try it
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 12:00:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
limberger

fromunda cheese.

And deny them my essence?  Fuck that.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 12:05:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Most the people I know are married so it has been a long time since I've had someone do this to me, but I think back on how God-fucking-damn annoying it was to be at someone's wedding and ask me if I was going to be next so I can sort of see your point.
Link Posted: 9/7/2013 12:45:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
limberger

fromunda cheese.

True that
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:19:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Dude...not only 3some....but LTR 3some, a lot of so called lesbians are bi but tired of man shit....trust me, I have had 3somes as a steady breakfast....take both to the wedding.....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Funny you should mention the call girl. I fucked some random chick last week that was actually...hot as fuck... turns out she has a girlfriend but apparently I was so good in the sack she wants to meet up next week and cook me dinner and go again. Apparently when you give a lesbian the "O shakes" three times in a night she starts thinking dick.

Saw the G/F...  We're at a definite no-go for launch on that threesome.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:19:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
about how excited they are to be getting married I just want to stab my fucking eyeballs out with a carp.  It's bad enough I have to give up a weekend for your cocksucking bullshit, don't waste my fucking night giving me lip about how awesome this retarded waste of space, time, and energy is going to be.

And there better be a fucking open bar or I'm going to take my wedding gift, break that motherfucker in two and shove it straight up yours and the grooms ass.  The gift is a fucking giant herpes sore soaked in aids.  Go fuck yourself.

/rant
View Quote

That's nice dear
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:33:31 PM EDT
[#27]
I use this thing called 'selective hearing'.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 10:35:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

No I get sucked in because this cunt is friends with all my friends so if I don't show up then I'm the asshole...

...which it's pretty fucking plain for all to see that I'm no god damn asshole.  I'm a nice fucking guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't have to give up a weekend or gift for nothing nor no one.  If you choose to do so that is on you......

No I get sucked in because this cunt is friends with all my friends so if I don't show up then I'm the asshole...

...which it's pretty fucking plain for all to see that I'm no god damn asshole.  I'm a nice fucking guy.

Not after the last few posts...
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:03:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't have to give up a weekend or gift for nothing nor no one.  If you choose to do so that is on you......

I'm a nice guy....
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:11:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'm a nice guy....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm a nice guy....

Nice guys don't call excited brides-to-be cunts.

And I have been an EMT for 22 years.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:14:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

You're wearing your serious pants in the wrong corner of the internet.

And for the record this lady is not an "excited bride to be."  She is a self centered bitch that's spent her entire existence throwing everyone elses mistakes and misfortunes back in their face because she's got daddy issues or some bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:19:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

And for the record this lady is not an "excited bride to be."  She is a self centered bitch that's spent her entire existence throwing everyone elses mistakes and misfortunes back in their face because she's got daddy issues or some bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK.
Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:22:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

OK.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK.

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 11:51:24 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Count your blessings, not all people are prepared or can handle being the spouse of a first responder.
View Quote

This.  Hang in there champ!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top