Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/25/2013 2:01:01 PM EDT
"Martin said, “I think 50 years from now, when I’m dead and gone, I would like to see Trayvon Martin’s name attached to some type of statute, amendment, that says you can’t simply profile our children, shoot them in the heart, kill them and say you were defending yourself.”"

Link

The stupid just keeps coming.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Think we have a law covering that and it mentions murder and had nothing to do with that shit stain.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#2]

I thought there was already a law against aggravated battery.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:03:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Martin, when you're dead and gone you're not going to see anything.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:06:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Let's rename the term "aggravated assault" to Tray-Von.

The criminal Tray-Von'd the victim, who remains hospitalized with life threatening injuries.

Yeah, that works.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:07:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Outstanding, Sir!
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#6]
They will pass some Trayvon bill that will have all kinds of military hardware tucked away in there...
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:08:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Ah yes, the 'snitches get stitches act' of 2016
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:10:08 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote
Creepy ass cracka act

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:11:45 PM EDT
[#9]
to me this kind of thing shows what is wrong with this country.

It is typical 'my kid didnt do nuffin' its everyone else's fault. He was an angel and needs to live on forever in some way shape or form. it is for the children after all...

I am sure they loved their son and I am sure it is awful to lose him but cant they even for a moment conceive that their son who loved to fight all the time could have had some spec of responsibility of how this whole thing ended up? Are they so racist that the only conceivable formula to get this outcome was a racist white Hispanic man chased him down and shot him? Its up to everyone else to take responsibility but not them.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:11:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:12:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck that hoodlum
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:17:45 PM EDT
[#13]
The "Good Riddance" law.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:18:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Creepy ass cracka act  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Creepy ass cracka act  

How would that go? 'No cracka shall utilize his or her face to impede the motion of a playa's fist? ' or 'discharge of a firearm is prohibited within 50 feet of a righteousness beating? '
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:19:13 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:19:19 PM EDT
[#16]
I think there should be a statute.

A dead Trayvon on the ground with a dazed bleeding man sitting up with a gun in his hand nearby.  The plaque would read, "Trayvon attacked an armed man and didn't live to see his 18th birthday."
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:23:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:24:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

How would that go? 'No cracka shall utilize his or her face to impede the motion of a playa's fist? ' or 'discharge of a firearm is prohibited within 50 feet of a righteousness beating? '
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Creepy ass cracka act  

That's fine I can hit a target from 51 ft.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:26:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Creepy ass cracka act  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Creepy ass cracka act  

Caca
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:26:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

The criminal Tray-Von'd the victim, who remains hospitalized with life threatening injuries.

Yeah, that works.
View Quote

This, I've already coined that term too where I live.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:27:29 PM EDT
[#21]
So assaulting someone because they were "profiling" you is acceptable. Got it.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#22]
How about a street named in his honor......so the rest of us know where not to go at night.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:30:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
to me this kind of thing shows what is wrong with this country.

It is typical 'my kid didnt do nuffin' its everyone else's fault. He was an angel and needs to live on forever in some way shape or form. it is for the children after all...

I am sure they loved their son and I am sure it is awful to lose him but cant they even for a moment conceive that their son who loved to fight all the time could have had some spec of responsibility of how this whole thing ended up? Are they so racist that the only conceivable formula to get this outcome was a racist white Hispanic man chased him down and shot him? Its up to everyone else to take responsibility but not them.
View Quote

They're just riding the wave.  They know he's responsible, but their community has expectations of them that they must live up to.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:33:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I think there should be a statute.

A dead Trayvon on the ground with a dazed bleeding man sitting up with a gun in his hand nearby.  The plaque would read, "Trayvon attacked an armed man and didn't live to see his 18th birthday."
View Quote

not sure if trolling or derping.

Statue
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:34:20 PM EDT
[#25]
The only positive that could come out of his situation is for the black community to re evaluate  their community organizers and realize they are being scammed.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:35:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

And that kind of thinking is probably why the thug was a thug.  And why the country is already FUBAR.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:35:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Caca
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Creepy ass cracka act  

Caca

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:36:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
"Martin said, “I think 50 years from now, when I’m dead and gone, I would like to see Trayvon Martin’s name attached to some type of statute, amendment, that says you can’t simply profile our children, shoot them in the heart, kill them and say you were defending yourself.”"

Link

The stupid just keeps coming.
View Quote

I think I'd be OK with a law that said "you can’t simply profile our children, shoot them in the heart, kill them and say you were defending yourself."
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:36:35 PM EDT
[#29]

"Hey it's over, but look at me! (we like the attention and the money, keep them both coming) My poor treytrey didn't do nothing!"
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
The only positive that could come out of his situation is for the black community to re evaluate  their community organizers and realize they are being scammed.
View Quote

some how I don't think that's likely to happen
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:39:02 PM EDT
[#31]
I want to see a law that's passed that will charge black people with a hate crime when they attack white people, you know equality and all that bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:39:46 PM EDT
[#32]
You better believe something can come of this.

A "Trayvon's Law" at the federal level would be aimed at crippling state self-defense laws like SYG and Castle Doctrine and duty to retreat.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:43:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Florida Statute "Trayvon's Law"

Revised, July 16, 2013.

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or

(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.

History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1188, ch. 97-102; s. 2, ch. 2005-27.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:44:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Haven't you guys learned anything?

You can only kill straight adult white men in self defense.  Anything else would be discrimination.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:45:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Maybe they could call it the "Creepy-Ass Cracker Act," or CACA for short.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Is this an Arizona ice tea and Skittle endorsement?

To me, he probably egged on the sitituattion and thought he was a bad as.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:47:53 PM EDT
[#37]
No, instead lets create a law that makes it illegal for idiots to procreate.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:51:24 PM EDT
[#38]
I constantly try to avoid the use of profanity in dealing with people, but some people are so inexcusably stupid, that they do not deserve the

privilege of lofty adjectives, and are worthy of only the lowliest of insults.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:51:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Fuck obamas son and FBHO.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:54:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
How about a street named in his honor......so the rest of us know where not to go at night.
View Quote

Epic post.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Tracy Martin you a sorry sack of traitorous shit and a political tool.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Yep.... when a thug has you straddled on the ground and is pounding your head in DON'T YOU DARE PROFILE THE SOB.  

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Fuck them.  Fuck them all.  The baiters. The pimps. The leeches.  The politicians.  All those who use this topic to further control everyone. Even the blacks who think they can find "justice" by taking away freedom.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 2:56:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Yeah, that works.
View Quote

samey same
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:07:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Great idea, they could call the law the "Sucky Parents Ignoring Trayvon" or the SPIT law for short. Maybe it would remind them they should have been more involved in his life and what he was doing instead of "overlooking" the trouble he was getting in right up to the point someone else had to deal with him and his anti social behavior.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Great idea, they could call the law the "Sucky Parents Ignoring Trayvon" or the SPIT law for short. Maybe it would remind them they should have been more involved in his life and what he was doing instead of "overlooking" the trouble he was getting in right up to the point someone else had to deal with him and his anti social behavior.

View Quote

Facts are racist.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:12:52 PM EDT
[#47]
How fucking dare you try to defend yourself when I am trying to beat you to death.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:17:07 PM EDT
[#48]
It's for the police to determine what happened before someone is brought to trial. The way the prosecutors left it open for the jury to figure out is a disgrace.

People like Mr. Martin (senior) who have children out of wedlock and leave them with ex-girlfriends are the reason there is so much crime in this country. But that will never get on the boob tube.

Enjoy your million bucks, buddy. You were a bad father.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:19:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yea, like in all fifty states.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:25:40 PM EDT
[#50]
Trayvon's Law?

Newton's Third Law can be tweaked a bit to cover that:

"When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body exerts a force greater in magnitude and opposite in direction to that of the first body."
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top