User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:25:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Haven't you guys learned anything?

You can only kill straight adult white men in self defense.  Anything else would be discrimination.
View Quote

You can shoot at white kids you find in your pool even when you are safe in the house.  Google the Carl Rowan case (a rich black media personality). The NAACP will be on your side AS LONG AS YOU ARE

BLACK

We start with the police report... they start with the respective races of all the parties involved.

Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:27:42 PM EDT
[#2]
How about instead we pass the Tracy Martin Bad Parenting Act of 2013, making shitty parents vicariously liable for the criminal acts of their shitbird kids.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 3:28:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Ever since the trial, I have had a hankering for Skittles. I bought a bunch, and asked my daughter "want some 'lil Trayvons?"

She was horrified, and it's probably not what TM's dad meant.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top