Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:39:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Good Lord!!! It's Denzel Washington!!! Quick! Someone in Hollywood find him!

This guy is the gun/ammo runner for the sniper...looks like the sniper might be going into hiding real soon.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:43:34 PM EDT
[#2]
If that is the case then there is somone who wants to find Mr. Mohammad and his boy even more than the FBI....
Mr. Sniper....
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Why am I starting to think Black Muslim Middle eastern financed terrorist cell?

I'll bet there are more of 'em than just these two.

Where did they catch Jose Padilla the so called dirty Bomber?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is it just me, or does this retired Col. David Hunt on FOX sound very anti-gun?
View Quote

I heard him talking about camp zero and he didn't sound anti-gun at all.  He said the camp was privately owned and was on the up and up.  Private training and police train there.
View Quote

I think the general was confused, and meant this one in tulsa..

[url]http://www.groundzerointernational.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:47:50 PM EDT
[#5]
So what's the high school kid's connection to this?  Is HE the sniper???
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:49:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe we should rethink Muslim Chaplins in the US Military
And in the prison systems
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:50:56 PM EDT
[#7]
More and more comes to light.

Fox now reports that the Credit Card That the Shooter wished the Ransom to be deposited in, Was stolen from a woman killed in a liquer store hold up in Montgomery Alabama about a month ago.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank G*d they ain't lookin' for some cracka' in overalls.....
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Fox is pushing the link to Al Quaeda....
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:55:00 PM EDT
[#10]
From [url]http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&ncid=514&e=1&cid=514&u=/ap/20021024/ap_on_re_us/sniper_shootings[/url]:

Moose also issued another cryptic message to the sniper:
"You asked us to say 'We have caught the sniper like a duck in a noose.' We understand that hearing us say that is important to you,'" Moose said. "Let's talk directly. We have an answer for you about your option. We are waiting for you to contact us."
View Quote

If this IS a terrorist key phrase, as dmaas suggests above, it would fit in with the FBI Director's warnings last week of a high threat of attack.

-kill-9
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Fox now reports that the Credit Card That the Shooter wished the Ransom to be deposited in, Was stolen from a woman killed in a liquer store hold up in Montgomery Alabama about a month ago.
View Quote

The shooter wanted $10 million to be deposited on a credit card?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:56:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Wait.  I see him!!!

[IMG]http://www.quanticoarms.com/vaterrorist.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:56:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Fox is saying that John Mohammad has a girfriend in Camden, New Jersey and used her address to get the plates for the Caprice.

How close is Camden to Jersey City and the large Muslim community there that was investigated after 9/11
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:57:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

The shooter wanted $10 million to be deposited on a credit card?
View Quote

That's almost enough to keep up with GoatBoy at the Lodge on a Saturday night...
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:58:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Balzac,
The kid is Mohammed's stepson from what FOX has reported...

And oh yeah..it's[size=4][b]MUSLIM TERRORIST[/b][/size=4] who are doing this!!!

Told U so,
[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:59:00 PM EDT
[#16]
Duck in a noose?  Is that a key phrase to set off an international day of mayhem tomorrow?  To activate other snipers around the country?

I think we're playing into him.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 8:59:50 PM EDT
[#17]
This whole Duck in a noose thing sounds like broken english to me, Maybe a foreign phase or saying that really does not translate to english to well. This may be a message to other cells.

The sniper is caught like a Duck in a noose.

The Chair is against the wall.

John has a long mustache.

I dunno, after hearing that message, for the first time since this whole thing started, I'm thinking, maybe I should pull the Extra Orlite's out of the closet, that I never load up exept in time of what I consider to be times of high national danger.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#18]
So is there some sort of man-boy love thing going on between Mohammad and Malvo?

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:02:24 PM EDT
[#19]
How's the liberal press gonna handle this
American black muslims....
Pagin Jesse Jackson ..Al Sharpton & Harry Belafonte
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:03:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
[img]http://i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/images/10/24/top.john.allen.williams.2.jpg[/img]
View Quote

[b]PROFILERS RULE!!!!!!!!![/b]

That photograph truly represents a lonely, disturbed, white, christian, gun-toting, male.!

Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:07:31 PM EDT
[#21]
RESEMBLANCE????

[img]santyth.home.mindspring.com/DC-shooter/caption2.jpg[/img]

[img]i.cnn.net/cnn/2002/images/10/24/top.john.allen.williams.2.jpg[/img]

[}:D]

--LS
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#22]
...like passing a camel thru the eye of a needle...
I knew I could count on this bunch to be on top of this. The NY Times website mentions that this guy may have ties to "skinhead militias". Oh, yeah. The media just can't accept the concept that maybe it isn't a regular Joe who snapped, maybe it's something truly sinister. We are always gonna be the fall guys and we're always gonna be lumped in with the racists, anti-government militants, and eventually with terrorists when it suits the media and gov't agendas.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:14:02 PM EDT
[#23]
That punk Bo Dietl can bite me. Insisting that it was young guys who play first person shooters like Doom and Counterstrike (where of course you can learn all the necessary skills!). What a scumbag!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#24]
[url]www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/774767/posts[/url]

Anyone familiar with the name AlFuqua?

Also all those clowns that said that this was angry white men, white kids, people addicted to video games, need to be publicly humiliated.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:17:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Bullshit you say? Our pal Aukai Collins (aka Avtomat_doctor on the ar15.com Ak board; he's a moderator) says in his book "My Jihad" that he hosted Al-Qaeda Arabs from London to train with firearms in Arizona, because of the lenient gun laws.  London is basically world capital for Al-Qaeda sympathizers. He did this years AFTER the FBI stopped cooperating in his proposed sting program to set up a terrorist training camp in AZ.
View Quote

Worth repeating for all the people who have bought [i]his story[/i] hook, line and sinker. Reformed MY ASS.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:18:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Maybe we should rethink Muslim Chaplins in the US Military
And in the prison systems
View Quote

YES!!!!   They should all be [b]IN[/b]carcerated in the prisons!!

Scumbag anti-american-trash animals.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:21:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Posted by RBAD...
PROFILERS RULE!!!!!!!!!
That photograph truly represents a lonely, disturbed, white, Christian, gun-toting, male.
View Quote

Agreed. Everyone who had a vested interest in the "sniper" being a white card carrying NRA member tasted bile when the name Mohammed came out and when the media posted a photo of an evil looking, scowling black man!!!

They can feel the Senate, the House, their Gun Control agenda, and any viable opposition to the WOT slipping like sand through their fingers.

What is it they say about silver linings???
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:23:26 PM EDT
[#28]
So instead they are harping about the existance of "sniper schools" for civilians.

Is that a silver lining?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:25:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Gee, you mean its not an angry white man with KKK roots and murderous intent?  

It can actually be a BLACK MUSLIM MAN over 40?

I DEMAND A DAMN APOLOGY FROM THEM FOR MAKING ME LOOK BAD!  

How about a case for intentional infliction of emotional distress through outrageous conduct?  I DEMAND REPARATIONS!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:25:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Of course....Why did I not see it sooner...The Tarot Card. In the James Bond movie Live and Let Die, Tarot Cards were a big deal in the movie and the Bad guys were from JAMAICA!!! Live and Let Die was playing on one of the Ted Turner Movie networks last month.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:29:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

PREDICTION:

The sniper group is tied to the Portland OR Al Qaeda group that was arrested very recently. Maybe he wants them freed as a condition of stopping the shootings.

View Quote

... Damn! plausible as any theory yet.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:31:27 PM EDT
[#32]
When I first heard tonight that this "suspect" was BLACK,MUSLIM,and had a juvenile with him, my first thoughts were:

DAMN,now we have a

BLACK MUSLIM HOMOSEXUAL PEDOFILE TERROROIST on our hands! And he is BROKE too!

The BEST quote so far from "The Moose is loose" is "OUR WORD IS OUR BOND" ! ROFLMAO!hahahahah
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:37:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Posted by ArmdLbrl...
So instead they are harping about the existence of "sniper schools" for civilians.
Is that a silver lining?
View Quote

No, but when one considers how bad it would have been for gun owners if this [i]was[/i] a white male "gun nut", I think that a short-lived & media driven "sniper school" hysteria is something that we can weather.

After all, what is the difference between training to [i]"hunt"[/i], and training to [i]snipe[/i]???

What are they going to do... outlaw the conveyance of knowledge???  

Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:39:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Plot of Movie "Live and Let Die"

Live And Let Die is Bond's first outing in the Moore era, and it is a fun film. Many Fleming purists hate it, although personally I feel it is an enjoyable film. It's by no means a classic, but it has some good sequences, and Moore does a much better job than had been done in the last three Bond films. The plot, fortunately, takes Bond back to the Caribbean, where all three long-lasting Bond's have started.

But 007 starts by heading to NY, to investigate the murder of one of three British agents killed in the surprisingly powerful pre-intro sequence. Dr Kananga, a San Monique diplomat, is the only link between the two, and 007's suspicions are soon aroused when he learns of ties with a Harlem drugs guru, Mr Big. Bond is captures and meets Solitaire, Kananga's psychic prisoner. He escapes from custody (for the first of five separate occasions during the film) and tracks Kananga to his home island, San Monique.

There, after seducing CIA agent Rosie Carver who is killed soon after by her actual employers, Kananga's men, Bond uses the help of CIA agent Quarrel Jr to get to San Monique. He breaks into Kananga's HQ, and seduces Solitaire before escaping together. While leaving, they find massive drug fields. When Bond is captured for the next time (after spectacular bus, plane and boat chase sequences) Mr Big reveals himself to be... Dr Kananga!!! He plans to flood the US market with heroine and gain a monopoly.

Bond escapes, blows up a drugs plant, and rushes to San Monique. There he frees Solitaire, kills Mr Big (after escaping again) and blows up the drugs plants. He rescues Solitaire from a voodoo execution ceremony. The two are next seen on the train, but henchman Tee Hee tries to have the last laugh. He fails.

The Woman Solitaire in the movie uses Tarot Cards.

Dr Katanga Plans to Flood the U.S. with Heroine (just as the Taliban Planned to.)

The whole thing is pulled of by guys from Caribbean Islands with bad accents.

Oh man and I just thought of anouther one...Moose just said "our Word is our BOND" Our BOND like James Bond!!!
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:42:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Figures,

The area in Montgomery County where the original shootings occurred has an enormous Jamaican population.

It may as well be call ed little Jamaica.

FWIW.

--LS
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:46:00 PM EDT
[#36]
OMG, that female on fox news is retarded.  She mentions that the Army's new Interim Combat Brigade Team (ICBT) is at Fort Lewis and such a unit has snipers able to kill with one shot one kill, blah blah blah, and then she says that this Mohammed guy was stationed at Ft. Lewis suggesting he may have gained sniper skills there.  

As if merely being in the Army and stationed on a post where units with snipers exist, a combat engineer might have obtained sniper training this way. First, sniper operations is not an engineer mission and will not be found anywhere in an engineer ARTEP; hence, an engineer unit would not train in such tasks.

It's like saying some finance corps guy might become a sniper simply by working in the same installation where snipers are collocated.  [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:53:44 PM EDT
[#37]
HOLY COW....Is the Phase Caught like a duck in a Noose a play on something Said by the Character of Sheriff J.W. Pepper, the Fat Stupid Racist Sherrif, who made his first appearance in a Bond Film in "Live and Let Die" Is the Shooter making moose repeat a line from "live and let die" that the fat stupid Southern Sherrif says just before Bond gets away?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:58:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Also in the Film "live and Let Die" is a Black Vodoo priest that paints one half of his face white and cannot be killed.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#39]
How is Denzel Washington going to play both Chief Moose and John Mohammad in the Lifetime Network movie?
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 10:07:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Some people say live and let live
Ya know ya did ya know ya did
But in this ever changing world
In which we live in
Makes you give it a try

Say live and let die

Live and let die

Lets just hope that this song, is'nt linked to this crime spree, like Helter Skelter was to the Manson Families Crime spree.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 10:11:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Hopefully this is the break they need to stop these bastards this time...
Cant hardly wait to hear the talking heads and whorlywood media take credit for their profiles catching the guys...
Jackson and Sharpton Belefonte and Farakan will probably being holding hands and protest marching tomorow going on about this is heaped on the black muslim to give support to Bushs war for oil against innocent Islamic nations..
US black muslims recruited in the prison system and encouraged by the islamic centers..unspeakable evil bastards
This could get real interesting real fast
History in the making...
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Its infuriating that the media keeps calling him John Muhammad but won't point out that he is a Muslim...
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 10:33:54 PM EDT
[#43]
[url=http://www.ilhawaii.net/~stony/1097lore.html]Stonee's Lore, Teachings and Legends[/url]

[b]The Rabbit Goes Duck Hunting[/b]

The Rabbit was so boastful that he would claim to do what- ever he saw anyone else do, and so tricky that he could usually make the other animals believe it all. Once he pretended that he could swim in the water and eat fish just as the Otter did, and when the others told him to prove it he fixed up a plan so that the Otter himself was deceived.

Soon afterward they met again and the Otter said, "I eat ducks sometimes." Said the Rabbit, "Well, I eat ducks too." The Otter challenged him to try it; so they went up along the river until they saw several ducks in the water and managed to get near without being seen. The Rabbit told the Otter to go first. The Otter never hesitated, but dived from the bank and swam under water until he reached the ducks, when he pulled one down without being noticed by the others, and came back in the same way.

While the Otter had been under the water the Rabbit had peeled some bark from a sapling and made himself a noose. "Now," he said, "Just watch me;" and he dived in and swam a little way under the water until he was nearly choking and had to come up to the top to breathe. He went under again and came up again a little nearer to the ducks. He took another breath and dived under, and this time he came up among the ducks and threw the noose over the head of one and caught it. The duck struggled hard and finally spread its wings and flew up from the water with the Rabbit hanging on to the noose.

It flew on and on until at last the Rabbit could not hold on any longer, but had to let go and drop. As it happened, he fell into a tall, hollow sycamore stump without any hole at the bottom to get out from and there he stayed until he was so hungry that he had to eat his own fur, as the rabbit does ever since when he is starving. After several days, when he was very weak with hunger, he heard children playing outside around the trees. He began to sing:

[i]Cut a door and look at me; I'm the prettiest thing you ever did see.[/i]

The children ran home and told their father, who came and began to cut a hole in the tree. As he chopped away the Rabbit inside kept singing, "Cut it larger, so you can see me better; I"m so pretty." They made the hole larger, and then the Rabbit told them to stand back so that they could take a good look as he came out. They stood away back, and the Rabbit watched his chance and jumped out and got away.
Link Posted: 10/23/2002 10:46:43 PM EDT
[#44]
"The duck in noose" Cherokee folklore story is also at:    

http://tsalagi-l.net/rabduck.html

Link Posted: 10/23/2002 10:59:42 PM EDT
[#45]
The BEST quote so far from "The Moose is loose" is "OUR WORD IS OUR BOND" ! ROFLMAO!hahahahah
View Quote

Lying is an investigative tool. I'm not saying Moose doesn't mean it. But only ONLY personal commitment to his word would mean anything. It would not be lacking in ethics or integrity to talk his way to a bust, no matter what he promised or actually kept. Has anyone considered that Moose might still be leading this case because the shooter feels he can deal with him better than the next guy?

What are they going to do... outlaw the conveyance of knowledge???
View Quote

In California, yes. I believe you can be prosecuted for speech describing methods of manufacturing drugs like Meth.

Edited to add, I believe that it is illegal here for two or more civilians to train together in military fashion.

Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:29:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Edited to add, I believe that it is illegal here for two or more civilians to train together in military fashion.
View Quote

I believe that the statute (along with the similar statutes of some other states) prohibit military training [b]with the intention of committing crimes[/b], a big distinction.  It would be impossible to outlaw military training per se without grievously violating the First Amendment.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:06:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Don't know why Mohammad would need private training, as we gave him some real good combat training - the US Army.  Time to re-evaluate our priorities as a nation.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:45:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Sounds like American Black Muslims working with Al Quaeda..
View Quote

Exactly.

I hope the Gov't got a LOT of good pictures of all those America-hating, Nation of Islam Muslims and Black Panthers who marched on Washington back in April this year to protest the War.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top